The Punishment!! - By TheFangirlScream

POV Elsa
I couldn't believe it. How could he do this to me? Why? Jack Frost is gonna pay.

I want my phone Frost.

I snooker into Anna's room and got her black corset, then I got my pants to match. Then I got my red lipstick on and made sure I knew the plan.

"ANNA I NEED TO USE YOUR PHONE" I shouted down to Anna, she said yeah and bought it up to me. I gave her some tickets to a movie so she'd be out the house.

I called Jacks number, and waited for the reply.

E: Jack, help me. My powers are out again and I'm scared Ill hurt Anna!

J: Ill be right there, don't freak out!

It took him about 5 minuets to get to my house, then I left the door slightly open while I waited in my room and made sure my corset was done up properly.

I heard him come in, "ELSA?" he shouted. I heard him run upstairs, as I waited in the doorway of my room.

3rd Person

Jack went up the stairs to see if Elsa was okay, and saw her in the hallway wearing her corset and pants.

Then he was excited.

Elsa waited in the hallway then smiled when Jack saw her, she walked up to him and gently stroked the side of his face and led him into her room.

"Wait, really?" Jack said, quietly.

"One condition.." She said, stern.

"Anything." He said, almost immediately.

"I want my phone back." She whispered in his ear. He quickly nodded and you can guess what happened since then...