The Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride - By melantha123

POV Elsa

Mind the gap between platform and the train.

I see how the sub drives in front of me and I wait for the people to step out. Well, at least one did. It’s rush hour and I squirm my way in between the people.

“Hold the doors!” I heard some man yelling and he runs inside. My hand reaches to take support from a pole on the ceiling when the sub starts to move. People are swaying while the train moves fast.

Everywhere around me were people, we stood shoulder by shoulder and it certainly wouldn’t suit for claustrophobic people. I kept on clenching the handle of my briefcase, I had just been got off from evening classes at university. It was my first year and studies had just started. Life in the big city was new.

Then I felt someone’s hand on my leg, it was moving up and to under my skirt. I held my breath as I glanced on my left. I saw a man chuckling, his head was bald and he took a step forward. I yelped and jumped back, my hand swift my briefcase to my right as I tried to move away from that pervert.

“NGH!” Someone gasped behind of me.

“Miss, please,” I felt a hand on my shoulder and I glance to my back. I’m staring into a pair of cyan blue eyes which are partly covered by white windblown hair. My face flushed as I watched his face features, then I noticed his painful expression.

“W-would you mind moving your briefcase?” He nodded down and I feel his hand squeezing my shoulder.

“I’m terribly sorry,” I said quickly as I noticed that I had hit him on his groin. He sighed from relief when I moved my briefcase.

The white haired guy chuckled and started to read a book which he was holding in his other hand.

Suddenly I felt the same hand from before, it was caressing my butt and I winced. I see how the white haired guy glanced at me and then at the bald man.

Everything happened in brief moment when the train stopped to a station. The white haired guy grabbed onto the bald one and threw him out from the train. Then he stuffed his book into his back bag and flashed a smile to me. “He is not causing trouble anymore,” he grinned and then he pulled me close to him.

“W-what are you?” I gasped when he pressed me against his chest.

“Pervs don’t dare to touch girls who’re accompanied. Names Jackson Overland, how about you?” He smiled and I smiled back gratefully.

“Name’s Elsa Arendelle,” I said and looked at his jacket. There was the same university symbol as mine had.

“Well, Elsa, you must be new since you dared to wear a skirt in train at rush hour. First year huh?” He lifted his eyebrow. I nodded my head slowly.

“I’m third year student,” he laughed. I bumped against his chest tightly when the train used the brakes.

“My station,” he whispered to my ear and took his back bag. I watched him leave and glancing over his shoulder. The train emptied almost fully when I decided to run after him. Just before the doors closed I sneaked my way out.

I followed him and I see how he goes inside a place called, “Guardian’s.” I raised my eyebrow but I decided to go inside. A lady checked out my papers and let me in. There was even a sign telling that 18 year olds and older.

I gasped when I realized where I had arrived. It was a strip bar.

“Why would he go here?” I mumbled as I looked around. Then my eyes widened when I saw a poster.