Snowflake Blizzard - By DragonRiderAnonymous

Author’s Note:

So you guys can call me Mr. H.H. or DragonRiderAnonymous.

I have something special for you. I wrote this from my OTP: Snowflake Blizzard. It’s Smut/Lemon

I just wish that I would know how Snowflake Burglar would react to this if he reads/hears about this short story! *grins*

Peace and out!

Mr. H.H.

----------------------------------------------

White Blizzard was observing her target, moving swiftly in the crowd. This time she had another type of job to do. Her goal was to get something far more than simple gem or piece of jewelry or artifacts. It would be her biggest crime ever.

She had been hired to do something that made her shiver from disgust, it was in war with her personal view points of life. She was hired to catch someone who even the police had many times failed to capture. Someone mischievous and cunning who always had the time to have some fun. It annoyed White Blizzard greatly but she found capturing someone even worse.

Who hired her? Well, her own crime gang that had gotten tired of the acts of the solo thief, Snowflake Burglar, who always messed up their schemes and got all the dough.

The stupidity of the Snowflake Burglar was kind of adorable in her eyes or maybe he just played as a fool to mess with everyone? This she thought while she watched the target of hers walking inside a museum in bright daylight from the front door. He wore no masks but he just used the crowds to move in.

No one knew how the famous White Blizzard looked like. She was always careful, hide her tracks and messed up the security cameras. She was the opposite from this peculiar burglar who just loved the headlights of the cameras and put out a show.

Slowly she sneaked closer to the burglar who was most likely looking at his new pray, a white gold necklace that was show cased. It had blue sapphires and diamonds circling around it.

“Beautiful, huh?” The burglar sighed as she got next to him. It startled her and then the burglar turned his head to her direction. She got the weirdest sensation ever as he smiled slyly and ran his hand through his messy windblown silvery white hair and chuckled. She was speechless to see his sparkling blue eyes and then the trademark mischievous smirk of his.

“W-what?” She gulped out and then the burglar nodded towards the necklace.

“Beautiful piece, don’t you agree?” He said quietly.

White Blizzard shook her head to get herself back to her senses. She put her hand back inside her coat’s pocket and pressed herself closer to that thief. The barrel of the handgun pressed against the side of the burglar who sighed.

“Figured out so,” he said quietly.

“Move,” she whispered to his ear.

She guided the Snowflake Burglar towards the exit.

“You’re begging for trouble girl,” Snowflake Burglar whispered.

“Shut up,” she hissed but then she heard the guards speaking about them and pointing them. They had gone away from the crowd.

“Shit,” She whispered and her eyes widened when the guards were approaching them. They fastened their speed and so did the thief pair. Her heart rate was increasing and suddenly her shoulder was grabbed by one guard that surprised them from the side.

Snowflake Burglar continued walking but then stopped. He didn’t feel the barrel pressing on his back anymore and he was surprised to see the stunning blonde haired girl with ice blue eyes being caught. He didn’t need even a moment to think when he saw her being held by a guard. Quickly he ran to the girl and kicked the guard down to floor.