Private and the Captain Part 2 - by melantha123

A/N: So this is a smuttier version from "Private and the Captain" –books chapter. Yeah I'm doing it in Elsa's POV even though I find it hard to write a smut in someone's POV. Have...fun? Tell me if ya liked it or no...

POV Elsa

Today was kind of weird. Colonel Moon was giving all Private's training since Captain's didn't return during the weekend. Captain Frost told me about some mission where he was going and he would be back for Monday but he didn't. Colonel Moon didn't explain anything, he just announced about the common training he would give.

It was proven that Hiro, youngest in our squad was a computer genius. Colonel Moon was looking really satisfied when he saw Hiro's computer skills. He found some security failures and so on while others were just trying out the basics in communication and such.

After a warm shower I went back to my barrack where everyone was already sleeping. It was midnight and I decided to slip under my blanket and try to get some sleep. However it's getting me worried, where the Captain's are. They were the Guardians after all and I heard people telling stories about their missions which never failed.

I turn to my left side and I pull the blanket over my shoulders. I'm sleeping with my t-shirt and panties because the barrack is shared between me and three guys.

Then my mind was drifting between thoughts until they became unclear. Falling asleep was quite easy for me nowadays, I just try to find my calmness from something and then I think of it. Now I focused on the soft pillow which was under my head until I couldn't see but only feel the warm soft pillow against my cheek. Right until I didn't feel even that anymore. Sounds became distant and disappeared.

A slight feeling of something gently touching my cheek and moving away made me reach my awareness again. I blink my eyes couple times, I had turned on my right side and my right hand was under my head. I took couple deep breathes in and then I startle. Some dark figure is sitting near me, close to the window and leaning against the wall.

It was someone who was shaking violently. Slowly I lifted my blanket from covering me and I went to floor. I examine him, how he is swaying himself and covering his face with his hands. Yeah it was a man, saying something. He was dressed entirely in black clothes.

"She's alive... she's alive."

He kept on repeating silently when I got closer to him. I recognized him then from his voice even though it was dark inside the barrack.

"Captain?" I whispered quietly as I kneel in front of him.

I heard how his breathe hitched. He lifted his hand away from his face and when my eyes got used to the dark I could see his cyan blue eyes looking back at me. He was terrified.

Somehow I'm feeling that he was touching my face with his hand just before.

"I didn't mean to wake you up Private," Captain Frost mumbled quietly and placed his hand over his knee. He leaned his head back against the wall and I heard a silent sniff.

"What happened? Where have you been?" I insisted as silently as I could. So far everyone else was still snoring.

"Failure. It was a failure.... I just needed to know that.. y-you," he said and began staring at me.

"I'm what?" I replied while staring at him blankly.

"Not dead. They know... they know... I won't go anywhere tonight," he muttered like a madman. I just sigh and go to sit next to him.

"I am alive Captain and it's not easy to change," I told him but he didn't reply. He just sat on the floor.

I was creeped out about the idea of him spending the night on floor. Staring at me while I sleep.