Sassy White Blizzard - By Brightsun93 (PrincessSelene04)

Rapunzel crawled out from under Flynn’s arm. She walked over to sit at her desk and logged into wattpad as @Brightsun93.

She had recently been writing a snowflake blizzard oneshot to send to melantha123 for her “Perverted Quadruplets” book. Rapunzel had no idea how it got started...but she did know that the founders were @melantha123@jelsaforever21@CrazyNala2681 and @PrincessSelene04. Whoever those people were in real life, let’s just say she was thankful for the hilarious and slightly disturbing things they came up with about Rapunzel’s best friend

She copy and pasted her story from google drive into the instant messages with @melantha123.

        White Blizzard scanned around the museum, checking to see if there were any outdoor guards that would notice her. Just her luck--there weren’t. She pushed a button on her belt that would disable any and all cameras within the block.

        Quietly she opened the grate from the alleyway and snuck in. Blizzard had to knock out a couple of guards before reaching the jewel room. She stopped walking as she heard a high pitched buzzing noise.

        How could she be stupid enough to not think to check for motion detectors? She took a can of fog-spray from her belt and--as she predicted--there weren’t only motion detectors, there were lasers as well.

        White blizzard groaned.

        “Didn’t know about the lasers, did you, Bliz?” A voice chuckled from above her.

        She looked up to see the silvery-white hair, blue eyes, and lean frame of none other than the Snowflake Burglar. “What are you doing here, Snow?” She grumbled.

        White Blizzard and the idiotic burglar have had encounters before...some more steamy than others that she would prefer not to think of. But preferring something and doing something were completely different things. In that moment she felt more drawn to him than ever.

The Snowflake Burglar shrugged after he slid down the rope that was dangling from an open ceiling tile. “Same as you, stealing the seashell necklace-thing.” He answered as he cut through the class case. “And now that you’re in a bit of a tight place...well that makes my life a bit easier.”

        Now was the time to use her charm. “Oh, Snow,” she sighed, “It would be so very nice of you to help me out of this.”

        He shook his head. “Uh uh. Not happening,” he cautiously lifted the pearl encrusted seashell necklace off the red velvet pillow, “last time I helped you, you stole my merch...that i rightfully stole!”

        She sighed. It was true, “That was only one time,” she argued.

        “I believe it was five times,actually.”

        “Please?” She asked kindly.

        “Ahhrg, yeah, fine.” He gave in and took out a remote that was in his pocket. He pushed a few buttons and not a moment later the red beams around the room disappeared.

        “Thank you.” She smiled.

        “Yeah, let’s just get out of here.” Without saying another word he grabbed her by the wait and tugged on the rope. The rope started to pull them up and they soon reached the top. “Ladies first,” he gesture to the air vent.

        White Blizzard began crawling, the Snowflake Burglar right behind her.

        She suddenly realized something. “You wanted me to go first just so you could stare at my ass, didn’t you?”

        “You know it, babe.” She could hear the grin in his voice.

        It took a few more minutes for them to reach the top of the building. Beneath the starlit sky, the Snowflake Burglar pulled her into his arms. “You do have a nice ass, Blizz,” he commented.

        “I know...”

        “Mm,” He started leaning toward her lips.

        “It’s a good thing you didn’t marry me for it, though.”

“Who says I didn’t? I why would that be?” His nose rested against hers.

        “Very funny.” She deadpanned, slapping his arm that still gripped her tightly.

        He chuckled, “Seriously, why?”

        “Because I’m pregnant.” She felt him tense up. He was frozen in place, giving her the opportunity to slip away from his grasp. She giggled at his face then took the necklace from his pocket. “Meet you at home, honey!” She called.

        White Blizzard hopped off the roof, leaving her husband alone in his shocked state. She knew he would come home when he was ready. She only hoped he would snap out of it before the museum realized the necklace was missing and called the cops.