Two Worlds Part 4 - By melantha123

A/N: Fruit salad with lemons.. some smut on top.

When the moonlight was dancing on her delicate face she opened up her eyes. The glow from the bedroom  window was calming the roaming storm inside her that was making her feel unease. She bit her bottom lip painfully, his body was pressing against her which made her heart flutter.

At first she just had the goal on her mind, to get an heir to her kingdom from the man who made her his own when they were younger. She loved him back then but the realization of her love still existing was like a blade had been pierced through her heart. Since this love is yet something that has been forbidden between two individuals of two different worlds.

The breath which she was holding in escaped from her as a cold breeze as his hand came to rest over her waist. She hesitated when she was placing her hand over his but then it felt like the right thing to do. Carefully her fingers brushed over his hand and up towards his elbow joint. His skin was crawling up under her touch and he hummed in his sleep.

“Jack,” she whispered carefully. She heard him inhaling deeply and his hand slides down on her waist, following the curve of her hip and down to her groin. Elsa gasped as his thin cool fingers touched her womanhood and she quickly took a hold of his wrist.

“I thought that you wanted another go,” he groaned with the sleepiness making his voice sound throaty. She flinched when his front finger touched her cleavage and playfully spread it. The squeeze of her hand around his wrist tightened.

“Okay, let’s continue with that child-doing later,” his voice was flat as he turned his back at her after throwing her hand aside.

The heavy breathing of hers was getting worse as tears were making it’s way. “Stop faking, it’s not like you would care,” he mumbled and pulled the blanket better on him. Every word stroke her heart like a whip, making her whimper in pain on the inside.

As her eyes watered up she closed her eye lids. Her body shivered as she was trying to hold on, not to let her emotions overpower her. His breath hitched as he was inhaling and exhaling angrily. The body of him tensed up as he was feeling fierce.

The thought of him sleeping calmly and in ease was still lurking on her mind. She had watched him for hours after he fell asleep when he had released his load inside her. Now, when Elsa closed her eyes, she could see his sweet expression and how a strand of his silver white hair covered his forehead and was reaching his nose.

He had turn bitter, bitter from explaining why this lady is visiting him and his sister. Bitter from hearing the villagers whispering even louder, saying that he is with a sorceress or just a simple she-demon. Everyone is afraid that the devil will have a spawn. And, the oddest thing is that this is what the woman with ice powers wants. A child, not him but the child that he can give her.

That’s what he will do, make her have the child she wants. No matter how hurt he would be when she’s gone.

“Frost?” She whispered to his ear again, it made his lips part from each other as he gasped from surprise. Her hand was touching now his bare shoulder, sliding down and going over his hand. On the moment when he felt her lips kissing his shoulder he felt how her fingers played with the rim of his pants.

“So you want it again?” He said bluntly.

“I’m in love with you,” her voice shivered as she said the words to him. Jack listened to her words and stared out from the window. The light of the full moon was enchanting him. He couldn’t say a word until a dark cloud floated to cover the glow of the moon. It was like the shadow of their relationship, however this shadow is something that a simple wind cannot blow away.