This May Hurt - By Write_or_whale_12

Elsa and Jack sat alone in an empty room as they just stared at each other. Slowly, he moved his hand to her hand, which caused her to smile. "Elsa? Are you sure we should do this? What if something hap-" She cut him off. "You have to do it!"

His eyes widened but he nodded his head a little, his messy white hair falling in his eyes a little. Staring at Jack for a moment, she grabbed his collar and pressed her lips to his. As soon as he noticed, he pushed her back.

"Elsa...we don't have too much time. We have to do it now." Elsa nodded with a soft sigh and watched as Jack turned around. Soon, the sound of a zipper being opened could be heard. She bit her lip nervously as she waited.

Turning back around, Jack walked over to her and took her arm. "This may hurt..." This made Elsa's eyes widen in surprise. "Hurt? You could never hurt me." He sighed but smiled at her. "Whatever you say princess."

"Just do it!" exclaimed Elsa. "I am! Just give me a second." He said in response. Gently, he moved his hand up and pushed the needle into her arm. Then, he pulled it out and grinned. "Hey look, I actually did it right! Hey Elsie, we should go, if my dad finds out that I did the shot, he may kill me!"

Laughing softly, she stood up and kissed his cheek. "Woah there! You need something to cover that up." He smirked at her slightly then grabbed a blue bandaid from a glass container. He then gently pressed it on the shot. "Done!"

Then, Elsa felt a cold yet mildly warm hand wrap around her own. A blush danced across her cheeks as did one on Jack's own cheeks. "Uh...I was wondering if you wanted to hang at my place for a while? Play some video games or something?" He asked her, not wanting her to decline. "Well, I'll tell my aunt then I can see if I can." He grinned at her. "Awesome! See you then!"

PERVERT CLAN HAS A NAME!!

@Fixx_Dag0o :

Attention All Jelsa Pervs.!!!

After discussing with Mistress Melantha123..

I have found the perfect name for the creed.! we shall be called "The Od Inhon Creed" It's Dovah language, meaning, 'the snow perverts creed'..

BTW

18th January 2015 we were 25th in Random.. Today 19th we are #27..

VOTE OR READ OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Let's raise Jelsa towards the skyes xDD.