Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 81

1.6K 46 70
By shadow1dark2night

Kiyoto's birthday finally came.

Everyone as friends and family were at the Bakugou's house to celebrate Kiyoto's new coming of age.

He loved seeing everyone in the room together again as he played with the foster kids Baba and Nana brought running around.

______ smiled having everything set up.

Hana was with ______ as they set the main table up.

Katsuki on the other hand was with the guys outside.

They were going to have a barbecue needing to feed over 20 people.

Aizawa and Mic were with Hawks and Shinsou just watching as everyone did their own thing.

Kiyoto ran up to Hawks giggling motioning him to pick him up.

Hawks picked him up as Kiyoto looked down at the grill as Sero and Mic were flipping burgers and other types of meat.

The only people who didn't come were Izuku and Jirou. Uraraka and Denki did come on their behalf.

The entire evening went well, everyone caught up and talked about their own family and wanting to have their own babies after seeing Kiyoto and the other kids.

Nana and Mitsuki just hung out in the kitchen both whipping up even more desserts.

Kiyoto looked at Denki who was giving him funny faces making him laugh.

Katsuki on the other hand was hiding in the yard behind his own house. He was on the phone.

"No! You idiot drop those, give those stupid cases to the interns and just focus on finding more about Akaguro! What the hell!? You what!? Did you run a test at least!? It- save that and keep it at my agency I'll check it out Tomorrow..good work. Wait what the fuck do you mean- no I said forget those cases!" Katsuki said

Aizawa and Kirishima noticed him just listening in on his convo.

"I don't fucking care, your job is to listen to me! So do as I fucking say or I'll kill you!......yes. Yes and don't forget to contact- well if you fucking know everything why the hell did you call me!?" Katsuki yelled before hanging up the phone. He rubbed between his eyes.

Aizawa sent Kirishima off and walked over towards Katsuki.

"Being number 1 isn't as fun is it?" Aizawa asked looking at him as Katsuki glared before putting his phone away.

"What are you doing here. The parties inside." Katsuki said.

"That's where you should be too. It is your son's birthday after all." Aizawa said as he leaned on the fence.

He crossed his arms. "Bakugou I may be old and you may not care about my judgment, but I know you and know the limits you'll go for ______." Aizawa said.

Katsuki just looked at him irritated about his little ted talk.

"Just say what you want to say already." Katsuki said.

Aizawa looked at him. "Drop the case. For all you know a weirdo dug up a random grave which happened to be Akaguro. It's been a month already...she may be hurt you find nothing but she won't stay upset forever. If I'm being honest I think it'll be better if you don't find his remains." Aizawa said to him.

Katsuki glared at him before looking away actually considering it.

"...it's her dad I can't just drop it..I won't make the same mistake. Just stay out of it I know what I'm doing." Katsuki said before walking back into the house as Aizawa sighed following him in.

Kiyoto looked over seeing his father come in from the back yards gate.

"Papa!" Kiyoto said reaching for him as Hawks who was holding him turned looking seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki just put on a smile again grabbing him from Hawks and walking inside the house.

"Let's go find your mom." Katsuki said kissing his cheek as Kiyoto giggled.

"Mama! Mama!" Kiyoto cheered as Katsuki gets to the living room where _____ was with majority of the girls all chatting.

He walked up behind her tapping her shoulder as she looked up.

He motioned for her to come to the side needing to talk.

She got up and smiled taking Kiyoto from him as Katsuki led them to the hallway where no one else was.

"Everything okay??" _____ asked him as he nods.

"More then okay. Guess what my men found." Katsuki said smiling as she patted Kiyoto's back looking at him confused.

"What did they find?" She asked.

"A piece of Akaguro's clothing." Katsuki said smirking.

_____ froze. "Wait really!? Where did they find him?!" She asked as he shook his head.

"No no not yetthey didn't find him exactly, but once I go in Tomorrow I'm gonna get all the details and figure this out." He said as she hugged him.

Kiyoto got squished between them giggling as Katuski smiled hugging her back.

He kissed the top of her head. "I told you I'd find him."

She smiled having hope again as they went back to the party where they got the food on the table and everyone started to dine in.

Not long they gathered around the table everyone smiling and recording as they sung Happy Birthday to Kiyoto which got him looking at them so confused.

Katsuki smiled holding him infront of the candle but helped him blow them out as everyone cheers before finally getting some cake.

Kiyoto just sat in his mother's lap as she fed him the sugar filled cake.

The party went on till 7pm when everyone soon started to leave giving Kiyoto kisses and hugs before going.

Aizawa had one last convo with Katuski before smiling at Kiyoto and _____ as he left with Eri and Mic.

Soon enough the three of them were left alone again.

Katsuki and _____ lay on the couch both exhausted as Kiyoto was nibbling on a lollipop.

"I'd say that was a success..." she said as he nods agreeing.

He wrapped his arms around her holding her closer

"I can't believe it's already been a year.." she said having her eyes closed.

Katsuki smiled. "There are many more to come."

She kissed his cheek as Kiyoto came running over to join them.

***
For the next few days ______ started to teach Kiyoto how to say new words which got him excited.

Katsuki was still busy with work, but coming home every night to them was the best part of his day.

Kiyoto was getting more talkative trying to communicate more with his mother but someone's when he couldn't say a word he'd try to use his hands.

At the moment ______ was with Mitsuki and Kiyoto all of them out on a shopping spree at the mall.

Kiyoto was being carried by ______ as he looked around, a few fans came over to get pictures with ______ so Mitsuki took him instead.

"So have you thought about heading back?" Mitsuki asked as _____ and her walked.

"Ehh maybe, I've already started on small solo missions again. I get Hawks or Mina to watch Kiyoto for the hours I'm gone." _______ said.

"I have no idea how you two do it. Carry the Hero work and have a baby." Mitsuki said sighing.

"Katsuki's worse then me...being Number 1 was probably tougher then he thought. I try my best to make sure he's got everything but I hardly see him since he's always so busy...and part of that is my fault with my dad missing.." _____ said.

"Hey he signed up for it. It's no ones fault but his." Mitsuki said as _____ smiled.

"Mama..hungry." Kiyoto said looking towards ______ pointing at his tummy

"Let's go to the food court." Mitsuki said as ______ nods making their way there.

***
Katsuki got people to test the cloth found in Akaguro's remains.

They found the the piece of cloth nearby in the courtyard.

He's been sending off many missions, he had two agency's now combining them in a bigger spot as he got sidekicks to take care of the meaningless missions.

He got Akaguro's mission as the number one case while also taking care of other ones.

He knew about his mom and _____ going out today. He hated how distant he's been being busy with work. _______'s told him and sent him tons of videos of Kiyoto talking. Each video made him upset he wasn't there but grateful she still included him.

"Hey Dynamight? We sent some pros to patrol but they haven't come back. It's been 3 hours should we send out more to figure it out?" A sidekick asked.

Katsuki looked at her and just nods shooing her off as she gathered more people to get out.

He was stuck behind his desk which he hated. He wanted to be out there fighting. But this was the best he could do for now.

His phone rang as he looked down and saw ______ as he picked up.

"KATS! Guess what!"

He smiled softly leaning back into his seat. "What?"

"They opened a new pastry shop in the mall, I give it a 10/10-"

"papa!..."

"yes it's Papa you wanna say hi?"

Katsuki heard her and Kiyoto's voice as he smiled.

"Papa!"

"Hi Kiyoto" Katsuki said as he heard a giggle.

"Your mom says hi too, are you busy right now?" ______ asked.

"Uhhh.." he stared at the files infront of him and just got off the chair. "No why?"

"Can I come by your agency after I drop off Mitsuki?"

"Ya of course, any reason?"

"I don't need a reason to see my husband."

Katsuki's face turned pink as he smiled. "I'll be waiting.."

***
Once Mitsuki was dropped off ______ drove all the way to Dynamights Agency.

Kiyoto looked up at the huge building. He looked around as his mother walked in taking him with her.

"It's Pro Hero Kira!"

"Kira! Hi!!"

"Hi Kira!"

"Oh my god Kira hi!"

"Look she brought their baby! Awww"

"He looks just like Dynamight! It's so cute!"

______ just smiled at them as Kiyoto looked at them weirdly before Driven smiled seeing her.

"Hey Kira, Dynamight told me to come get you." Driven said as she nods.

"How is he?"  _____ asked noticing everyone running around with files.

"Eh you'll know when you see him." Driven said as he opened the office door for her as she walked in seeing Katsuki set the office phone down.

He looked mad before seeing her and smiled he shooed Driven off as he closed the door leaving.

_____ walked to Katsuki as Kiyoto reached for him.

Katsuki kissed her lips then Kiyoto's cheek.

"Everyone looked so busy is everything ok?" ______ asked him as Katsuki nods to her. He led her to his seat letting her sit down as he put Kiyoto on the ground to explore.

"Ya everything's fine, how was your day with the hag?" Katsuki asked her as he leaned against his desk looking at her as she turns in his chair smiling.

"Fun" she said as Kiyoto ran to her feet so he can spin with her in the chair. She placed him on her lap as he giggled.

Katsuki smiled down at the two.

"Oh hey did you know Izuku and Uraraka are engaged! We're invited to their wedding, they're trying to have it sooner then later" ______ told him as Katsuki froze looking at her.

"What!? Deku proposed?!" He asked as she nods.

"I really want them to have a kid, Kiyoto needs a friend." ______ said smiling ruffling his hair.

Katsuki glared. "He won't be friends with that brats brat."

"Imagine they have a daughter! Kiyoto and her and get married one day! We'd become family with the Midoryias!" _____ said happily as that ignited fire within Katsuki.

"HELL NO!"

_____ laughed as he glared and looked at Kiyoto. "You better not love anyone with the Midoryia name."

Kiyoto giggled up at him as ____ kissed the top of his head.

There was a knock at the door and one of the sidekicks came in all beaten up.

Katsuki looked at her confused.

"The hell happened to you?" Katsuki asked.

"I-it was the Infinites! They took Spare and Auto! They attacked us on patrol and told me to tell Dynamight to watch out.." the girl said.

______ looked at her worried as Driven got her help.

Katsuki was frozen at her words. He then walked out of his office demanding people to go find Spare and Auto now as he sent out some to find more information.

_____ just looked at him as he walked back into the room.

"Kats..they've been quiet for months and now they strike?" ____ questioned.

"Something must be going on.." Katsuki said. "Look just go home. Straight home. I need to call Steel." Katsuki said as she nods getting out of his way.

She just kissed his cheek before leaving. "Text me when you're on your way." She said as he nods kissing her back as she walked out and went home..

***
She let Kiyoto run around as he ran to the fridge pointing up at it.

"Mama! Popical!" Kiyoto said as she looked at him and smiled walking over taking out a popsicle and handing it to him as he giggled.

She just went to turn the TV on waiting for Katsuki all night before he came home and they slept.

The day was just normal..well it was until it wasn't.

3 am...______ woke up hearing scratches outside.

She rubbed her eyes as she looked over at Katsuki seeing him sleeping comfortably.

She kept hearing the scratches as she pushed his arm to wake him.

"Kats..Katsuki wake up..." _____ said trying to get him up but he turned away from her mumbling.

"Whaaat"

"I hear something outside..go check it out." She said pushing him off the bed.

He groaned just getting up. "What do you mean I hear nothing?" He asked yawning as he rubbed his eyes looking at her.

They listen for a moment and he was right. There were no scratches.

"..well I heard them! Go check pleaseeee- no wait I'm coming with yo-"

"Babe. Just sleep." Katsuki said grabbing her arms pulling her down into bed as he laid on top of her.

She glared. "Katsuki I'm being serious!"

"Shhhh just cuddle" he said tiredly.

She rolled her eyes the scratching noises coming back as she pushed him off.

"Fine. I'll go check." She said getting up as he stayed in bed being too exhausted to move.

______ opened the bedroom door looking at the dark hallway as she made her way to Kiyoto's room first checking on him. She smiled seeing him asleep as she then walked out walking downstairs.

..I'm gonna kill him for making me do this alone

She looked out the window into her backyard. There was nothing. She sighed smiling.

"God I'm going crazy" she said laughing softly and turned to go back up but froze meeting red eyes...these eyes were different from Kiyoto's and Katsuki's...

These eyes seemed so familiar...she saw the silhouette of the person as they walked forward.

The moonlight from the window hitting their body as _____'s eyes widen in shock.

***
Get ready for a rollercoaster.

Also I know babies don't talk at 1 but in my story Kiyoto and babies will be aging faster then real life cause why not. :))

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
60.1K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
6.2K 420 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...