Until My Heartbeat Stops

By couplestok

Dixie Damelio, formerly known as Dixie Johnson but her Ex-husband Griffin wasn't here for her keeping his las... More

Empty Apartment
Winged Emotions
Convos & Coffee
Films and Fevers
Insomnia
Phone calls & Key trouble
Baby Sister?
Reasons and Reservations
Lies like sugar
Explain - Ms. Deadweight
Paper Torn
Bloodloss
Lost and Lust
Scalpel Scar
"don't answer the phone drunk."
Vanilla Question
Mr. and Mrs.
Dancing in the rain
DNA is the same for twins
blood doesn't always mean family
Lorelei
trust is earned
my brother in law loves my sister
Scream
11:11
Dinner with friends
girlfriend
my guts not wrong this time
me or her
Color me confident.
Decipher my expression 
To early to loose you
Hes just a friend
Handshake
Dont force my lust
Why do u think im gonna leave
A funeral and a damaged heart
A talk with my gfs ex something
meet my girlfriend
5 stages of greif
goodbyes & clean nights
adorable boy
rules and therapists
Ice cream
Hurts
friends close ememies closer
an old friend
Babe
Sober phone calls arent good either
you can't
my ex husband came back??
Bad decision
broken bridge
Miserable
I love you
Love relationships
Karmas a bitch
Make love to me
Mine
Pancakes
Theres no "blood" in family
sweet dreams
Cali-fornia
Irreplaceable
We need a puppy siter
Companionship
Controllers and commitment
More than life
I like being on the ground
a wedding and a conversation
Pretty
Pillow fight?
louder than words
deathly
a punch in the stomach
I dont like public speaking
Hurt people hurt people
Know the song by heart
"Forever doesnt exist"
Ill just text you
A new home away from home?
Just an excuse
Forever
Home
Some people never leave
You deserve me
Mother and daughter dismay
Lost home, lost heart, lost loved one.
Speak with words not actions
Forever my mother
coping mechanism
I love her like my wife
like us

Kisses, cries and ex wives

684 15 0
By couplestok

Dixie didn't think she would fine Noah at the hospital when she left her dead sisters room. She had just lost her only respectable family member and the thought of her not being a constant anymore was eating her alive.

"Dixie"

Noah's soothing voice brought Dixie back to tears. She had already cried her eyes out of the last hour or two but the water didn't seem to stop even if she wanted it too. "Hey hey your okay." Noah embraced Dixie in a hug she didn't know she needed so badly. "She's dead Noah." Noah didn't exactly know what she was talking about or who she was referring too the truth was Chase had called him about 15 minutes ago basically saying that Dixie needed him to which he left the surgery he was about to preform. "Who Dixie who died." "My sister she's dead it's all my fault Noah she's didn't get to live the life she wanted to live because of me I'm at fault for all her problems and worries and reasons for—" "it's okay it's okay I'm here." Dixie cried in the arms of the man who was there for her. At that moment she needed someone she needed Noah and he had shown up she didn't know why or how he knew to be there but he was and she didn't know how to repay him.

"Dixie please tell me what's wrong." Noah motioned the two of them to a small couch positioned in between two chairs. "In a minute can you just hold me please." "Yes yes of course." Noah gently grabbed her shoulder moving his hand to make room for her. "Thank you Noah for being here." "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Noah's shirt was wet with tears he wanted so badly to go away. He hated she Dixie cry he hated seeing her in pain he hated seeing her said he wanted to take that pain away he wanted to make it his own.

"Dixie."

"Noah I'm not ready to talk about it not yet."
"I know and I'll be here when you are but please just tell when what I can do. I hate seeing you cry please is there anything I can do to dry your eyes."

"Noah your presence drys my eyes."

"But is there anything I can do to help."

"Maybe I can be of service."

Noah looked up to a 5"9 women in 2 inch heels that made her appearance seem 5"11 instead. She had curly brown hair that was settled nicely on the top of her head. She had emerald green eyes that could look blue in the sunlight. She wore a maroon colored sweater and a small black pencil skirt that showed off her golden brown legs. She had a purse in her hand. Exactly one bracelet and one necklace both matching. She wore a smile so broad Dixie was wiping her tears because you couldn't be sad around her.

"Lorelei?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 869 162
( COMPLETED ) Noah and Dixie have been friends since they were 5 years old. But in high school, Noah started getting feelings for Dixie . But the pr...
201K 3.1K 133
Started: 16th August, 2021 Ended: i update everyday if there is any day that i have nothing to do, there will be 2 updates Contains: -Smut -Swear Wo...
54K 1.3K 15
dixie doesn't understand her feelings. her mood is completely changed by just simply seeing perfection in a person: addison. but she doesn't know why...
145K 2.4K 37
Dixie and Addison have been BFFs since they were 5, but Dixie has a secret. She's totally crushing on Addi's brother, Noah. But it's not like anythin...