Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 79

1.6K 49 81
By shadow1dark2night

Katsuki got the AC fixed. And soon enough the house got cold which was great for the summer.

For the next few weeks ______ and Katsuki got over their argument.

Katsuki let it be knowing he couldn't control her and didn't want her to think he was holding her back from training.

At the moment ______ and Katsuki were on the ground, both legs open trapping Kiyoto in the little space between them.

Kiyoto ran from his mother to his father and back laughing.

______ smiled as Kiyoto ran into her arms hugging her then pulling away to run back to Katsuki to hug him.

"How is he not getting tired." Katsuki laughed as Kiyoto ran back to ____.

"I have no clue, we've been at this for 5 minutes already." ____ said as Kiyoto ran back to Katsuki and finally just leaned into his fathers chest panting from running so much as he giggled.

Katsuki just hugged him rubbing his back.

"There it is." He said as ______ smiled.

Katsuki opened one of his arms for her as she scooted over and hugged him and Kiyoto as Kiyoto giggled enjoying his parents embrace.

_____ kissed his cheek then kissed Katsuki's cheek.

Katsuki just held them both in his arms and laid back onto the floor of their living room holding his family tight.

Kiyoto giggled hugging them back burying his face into his fathers chest.

"Hey Kats?"

"Ya?"

"Let's go to the beach. With Mina and Kiri" _____ said.

"Today?"

"Ya we got nothing to do and I know Mina is just laying in bed right now bored." _____ said as she sat up looking down at him.

"I guess we can, I'll call Kirishima then." Katsuki said sitting up handing Kiyoto to _____.

But as Katsuki got up.

"Ba ba ba! Papa!"

Katsuki and ______ froze.

They looked down at Kiyoto reaching up for Katsuki.

"did he jus-" Katsuki says.

______ smiled wide looking at Kiyoto.

"Yes baby! He's papa! Say it again!! Say papa!" ______ said.

Kiyoto giggled at her expression listening to her, "papa!"

She looked up at Katsuki as his face lightened up.

He reached down picking Kiyoto up.

"Hell ya! That's right! Say it again!" Katsuki said.

"Papa! Papa!"

_____ smiled standing up.

"Can you say Mama??" _____ asked Kiyoto as he looked at her confused before putting his words together.

"Papa!"

Her face fell.

Katsuki laughed smirking as she tried to get him to say 'mama' now but he kept repeating 'papa'

"9 WHOLE MONTHS and you come out saying his name first!? Just say Mama!" ______ whined as Kiyoto giggled up at her.

"He must like me more." Katsuki teased as she glared.

Kiyoto reached towards _______ to be held by her as she turned away.

"Who am I?" She asked Kiyoto as he titled his head since she rejected his hold.

Kiyoto looked back at Katsuki for help.

"Come on say Mama. Or else I'll never hear the end of it." Katsuki said to Kiyoto as she glared at him making him smile.

Kiyoto just whined reaching for ______.

She sighed and took him.

"Ya well he probably just said papa first cause I always talk about you." She said sticking her tongue out at Katsuki who laughed.

He kissed her cheek and ruffled Kiyoto's hair.

"Mhm right. Go pack I'll help once I inform Kirishima. We'll leave in an hour." Katsuki said as she nods and walked upstairs Kiyoto babbling again.

***
Mina got out of the car smirking.

"Now this! This is what I call a great way to spend my lazy day!" Mina cheered as _____ laughed walking with her both carrying one bag and _____ carrying Kiyoto.

They left the boys to drag everything else which annoyed them.

Kiyoto looked at the sand and beach hiding into _____'s chest.

"This is his first time right?? It's gonna be so fun!" Mina said as they got a good spot not too far from the ocean.

______ put sunscreen all over Kiyoto to make sure he didn't burn at all.

The girls waited as the boys got the chairs and umbrellas out putting it all together putting the towel down too.

______ smiled placing Kiyoto on the towel as she undressed him into his little swim trunks.

She was already wearing her bikini, he tried multiple times to get her breast thinking that's why she wore a bra but of course he soon realized it was her outfit.

Katsuki set the umbrella giving them shade from the sun.

Kiyoto looked up at him then Kirishima.

He reached up for Katsuki.

"Papa!"

Mina and Kiri froze. "HE TALKS!?"

"Oh right, ya he started an hour ago but all he says is Papa which sucks." _____ said.

Katsuki smiled picking him up.

"I don't think it sucks. It's great." Katsuki said smirking as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey say Uncle Kiri!" Kirishima said smiling at Kiyoto.

Kiyoto babbled as the boys laughed.

"He's so cuteeee I want one." Mina whined.

"I recommend getting MARRIED first." _____ said loudly for Kirishima to hear as he looked away.

Mina smirked fist bumping her.

The boys took Kiyoto towards the water.

"Kats be careful with him!" ______ said as he gives her a thumbs up.

"You're gonna love the ocean bud." Kirishima said to Kiyoto who looked at the water coming at them.

He looked up at his father who smirked.

"He's going to kill our kid..." _____ said watching worried as Katsuki and Kiri get into the water.

Mina laughed. "Calm down he isn't stupid enough to let hi- OH MY GOD BAKUGOU!"

"KATSUKI!" _____ yelled already hearing cries from Kiyoto.

He tried to let Kiyoto on his feet but a strong wave hit him throwing Kiyoto back.

"OH SHIT!"

"FUCK!"

Kirishima and Katsuki ran as Kiyoto cried getting picked up being soaking wet all over.

"MAMA!"

______ and Mina were already down there.

She took Kiyoto from Katsuki's arms.

"Oh my god Katsuki what the hell!?" She yelled at him.

Katsuki rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey how was I suppose to know he'd fly back..." katsuki said.

Kiyoto cried as ______ rubbed his back.

"Hold up.. did no one else hear that he said Mama!" Kirishima said.

_____ froze not realizing it as she then held Kiyoto up infront of her as he looked at her tears in his eyes being wet.

"Say it again! Who am I!?"

"Mama.." he whined.

______ smiled wide hugging him.

"Does that get me off the hook?" Katsuki asked looking at Kiri then her.

She glared at him.

"Drown yourself." She said.

"HAH?!"

"Do it, look Kiyoto the waters not so bad. Papa is just a bad teacher. Watch him go punish himself." _____ said making Kiyoto look at Katsuki.

"BITCH!"

Mina smirked.

"Chop chop go in." Mina said as Kiyoto sniffled looking at him as Katsuki groaned and went into the water.

Kiyoto got scared thinking he wasn't going to come out.

"Papa!" Kiyoto yelled.

"He's okay baby just watch." ____ said kissing his cheek then wiping her mouth cause he was salty.

Katsuki just fell into the water giving them a middle finger as Kiyoto whined not seeing him come back up.

Within that moment he panicked before Katsuki finally got back up to the surface and to the shore as he wiped his face and brushed his hair back.

"Happy?" He said as _____ nods.

Kiyoto looked at him then back at ______.

She smiled at him. "See not too scary huh?" She said.

She then moved him closer as she got onto her knees at the edge of the water where the water came to his little toes as he stood on the sand now.

He looked down giggling see the bubbles form as the water disappeared.

Katsuki smiled hearing his giggles as Mina throws Kirishima into the water both laughing having fun.

They all had their fun near the water before ______ and Mina went back to the chairs to tan.

She left Kiyoto with Kirishima and Katsuki who just started to build a sandcastle Katsuki making it a competition as Kiyoto giggled destroying both of their castles as he ran around.

"OH MY GOD ITS PRO HERO DYNAMIGHT AND RED RIOT!!" Someone yelled running over, a group of people followed that person until Kiyoto got scared running to hide by _____.

"Mama!!"

The crowd saw him run off then screamed.

"ITS KIRA AND PINKY AHHH!" Half ran over to them as Kiyoto ran into ______'s body hiding himself.

______ hugged him as Mina groaned seeing people.

Katsuki pushed past the crowd getting to his family and glaring at the crowd seeing how scared Kiyoto got.

"Get out of here this isn't a fucking meet and greet." Katsuki said to them.

"Can we get a picture!!?"

"Can we see your baby!?"

"I love you Pinky!!"

"Red riot can I have your autograph!?"

"Kira can I get a picture with you!?"

Katsuki glared at them as Kirishima came over to Mina.

"You guys not today" Mina said to them.

______ just rubbed Kiyoto's back as he kept his face in her breasts.

Katsuki fought with the crowd hating how disobedient they were.

"Dynamight! They're gonna announce the new Pro Heroes and their ranks next week! You'll totally get 1st!" One guy said.

"Did you not hear me for the last time!? Get the fuck away from us!" Katsuki yelled annoyed.

Kirishima laughed just going to help him get the crowd away from the girls.

They succeeded as Mina looked over at Kiyoto who was still hiding.

She smiled at him.

______ pulled him away kissing his cheek and messing up his hair.

"They left baby, see" _____ said showing him as he sniffled.

She smiled just pinching his cheeks.

"How are you so adorable..you look just like your father." ______ said in love as she wiped his little tears.

Kiyoto whined up at her as she messed with his cheeks.

She hugged him tightly causing him to laugh now.

"I love you so much." She said to him as he smiled wide.

Mina just whined "I want oneeeeee EJIROU!!"

***
Once they got back home ______ gave Kiyoto a shower then put him to bed to sleep.

It was 7pm so perfect for his bedtime.

Katsuki organized everything back into the storage room as _____ turned on the water to the shower to go in, he joined her not too long.

She smiled hugging him staying under the water.

Katsuki hugged her back just leaning his body into hers.

"I wanna take you out..on a date" Katsuki said to her his hand exploring her side.

She smiled looking up at him. "Really? Are we bringing Kiyoto?"

"No, just us. The brat can stay with the hag."

_____ sighed. "These nicknames of yours...you never get tired with them huh?"

"Never."

"Well Princess, We can gooo whenever you want." _____ said as he glared.

***
Once they got into bed Katsuki pulled _____ to lay on his body.

She just closed her eyes resting as he did the same.

Both falling asleep together.

***
In the morning Katsuki and _____ woke up just dressing.

______ informed Katsuki that she was going to go to the Flower Cemetery again today.

He allowed it since he was going to be busy with work.

He got into his Hero Costume as Kiyoto was running around waiting to get dressed.

Kiyoto had Katsuki's mask with him giggled trying to put it on.

Katsuki looked down at him and smiled reaching for it.

"Not so fast." He said grabbing it as he puts it on himself then gets his boots on.

"You be good for mama." Katsuki said to Kiyoto ruffling his hair as Kiyoto nods up at him running to _____'s legs giggling as he hugged her.

_____ smiled as Katsuki walked over to her and kissed her cheek then lips.

"I'll be home around 5" Katsuki said to her as she nods.

"Text me when you're at the Cemetery." He said as she nods again kissing his cheek.

Kiyoto sat on the floor as ______ went back to brushing her hair and getting herself ready as Katsuki left his family heading to work.

***
_____ drove the car and got to Flower Cemetery.

She smiled softly having bought flowers to display on her parents grave again.

Kiyoto recognized the spot from his first visit as they go in.

She texted Katsuki she was there as he gave a thumbs up and heart.

She walked to her mom and dads grave stone but froze..

Kiyoto looked up at his mother seeing her drop the flowers and stare to the other side of the Cemetery.

She just ran towards that side..that side where her dad..Akaguro was suppose to be buried.

"N-no..."

Kiyoto looked at his mother confused seeing tears from her eyes as she was trembling.

He then looked back at the empty dug up grave.

"Mama?"

***
Dun dun dunnnnn

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
14.6K 274 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...