Her Royal Highness (Under Edi...

By CouchPotato1094

Marinette Dupain-Cheng. From the Class' favorite to the social pariah of the class. And its all thanks to Lil... More

DNA test leads to discoveries
The Last Straw
THE FAM FINDS OUT AND SO DOES THE REST OF ASIA
PEN-PAL ASSIGNMENT
FINDING OUT ABOUT LADYBUG
BYE BYE KITTY
TIME TO GET INTO BUSINESS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE GONE!?
SUPRISE SHAWWWWTYYYYYYYY
CARE TO EXPLAIN?
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER
YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE
NOTICE
SO ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT?
Tonight We Can Finally Breath
Sorry I Don't Speak Bitch
Man Plans, Fate laughs
Get the Ball Rolling
A look from another perspective
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️

BREATHE

3.7K 106 35
By CouchPotato1094

MARINETTE POV

It was Monday. Again. The week full of shenanigans had sadly come to a close. Back to reality. A reality where bullies have the upper hand. She opted to stay in, but that plan went out the gutter when her Grandmother and Joseph, in suits.

Her grandmother kept trying to coax her out of bed while Joseph was watching in amusement. "Okay." he started. "You are going back to that hell hole you call school today, whether you like it or not. I mean, we got no choice. And no, your brothers cannot come with you. There'll be someone dropping in your class. He's one of us. He'll be with you basically all the time."

" But I don't want to go! "she whined as she hid under the covers. Silence. Suddenly she was thrown over Joseph's shoulder claiming that he'll dump her into the pool if she does not cooperate." OK OK LET ME GO! "

She fell on her bum." Good, breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes, we leave in an hour."

With that, they both left the room, with her grandmother throwing her a sympathetic glance. "Don't worry Miss Mei, he's always like that." Claire said popping out of nowhere. "Doesn't excuse him for being a butt."

Time skip

Marinette walked into class and everyone's stares were on her. She was wearing :

because why not. She had nothing left to loose. Before anyone could say anything, Ms Bustier came in and ushered everyone into their seats." Now students, I have good news! We have a new student joining us today. Please come in!"

A tall, dark tanned boy walked in, and everyone's breath hitched. He had black, long hair tied up messy, he was wearing a white dress shirt with black slacks oh and did I mention he's super buff?

Ignore the Tattoos.

" Introduce yourself please! "Ms Bustier asked." My name is Adham, I'm sixteen and do not talk to me unless you actually have braincells. "With that he walked up to my desk before sitting next to me.

Lila : Miss Bustier, Adrien's been wanting to sit with Marinette for a while now. Is it okay if Adrien and the new student Adham switch seats. It would be helpful if Adham is closer to the front don't you think?

Marinette noticed Adrien nodding his head animatedly. She was about to speak when she felt her new seat partner poke her arm. She looked at him and he winked before talking.

Adham : Actually, I've known Marinette here for years! I'd feel much more comfortable if I was sitting next to her than someone I don't even know.

Alya : That's a lie! Marinette doesn't have any childhood friends. I would know since she tells me everything.

Adham : Nino, Chloe, remember when all 4 of us were around 6 or 8 years old. When we'd play in the park playground before we would head over to Marinette's place for some cookies?

Chloe : I knew you looked familiar! You're the brat that spilt juice on my very expensive designer jacket that day!

Nino : Really? That's the only thing that came to mind? What about the time you buried me in sand then left me to die!

Marinette only snorted, as the memories came from deep in her mind.

GRANDPA GEORGE POV

George was currently pacing around his room, at 3am in the f*cking morning. Why? Because ever since his father appeared in his dreams, he wouldn't leave him alone. This time his ghost was asking he searched for some kind of documents he hid long ago. "F*uck it!" he said as he dialed his youngest's number.

"Come on pick up, pick up, pick up!"

Taemin : Oh my lor- What now Dad? It's literally 11pm and I've only gotten five minutes of sleep.
George : You remember the floor your grandfather was staying in right? I need you to search for something, anything out of the ordinary. It could be hollow floorboards, safes behind paintings. Anything!
Taemin : I'll ask one of the guards to-
George : NO! Knowing my Dad it's something that  is for private eyes. For all we know they clue could mean he's alive.
Taemin : I certainly hope not. He'd be one scary 132 year old man. Fine, just let me atleast get an hour of sleep, okay?
George : Fine but you better do it.

With a goodnight the call ended, leaving George in the silence of his room.

"I swear on my mother's grave if it's a secret Mafia or something, it's going to be my 13th reason."

                      Marinette Pov

It was night time and luckily she didn't have any patrol that night. She decided to retire early, mostly because Adam and Joseph were arguing for the 17th time today. And they'd only met this afternoon.

She had taken her earrings off hoping to give Tikki a break after all that's been happening, but she missed her small companion. She was always there to listen and it felt weird. It left her feeling a little bit lonely.

She sighed as she pulled her sleeping shirt over her head. Suddenly her six sense told her to duck, so she did. She watched as a dart embedded itself into the bed post.

'Shoot! Not again!'

Her attacker ran straight for her, going in for a right hook, which she barely dodged. She swung her fist towards their face, she shouldn't have done that. Her attacker caught her arm twisting her arm, before throwing her over their shoulder.

She growled in pain as her back collided with the floor. She rolled to her side only to see her attacker's fist collide were she was a fraction of a second before. Losing all common sense, she threw herself at them, which she saw was a male. She threw multiple punches at him, and after a few punches she heard a crack!

"Dammit you b!itch! Stay still!" He said as he shoved her off him. "Sure! Let's pretend I'll actually do that!" Marinette said as she noted she was breathing heavily already. 'Shit!' She was momentum and fast. She was so used to the super-suit that she forgot she was just her outside of it.

Just then his fist slammed into her face, momentarily stopping her in her tracks, but that was enough time for him to get the upper hand.

He elbowed her in the ribs, knocking the air out of her and threw her once more over his shoulder. She kicked him the knee, and crawled away as he crumpled onto the floor in pain.

She took in her surroundings, making sure that there wasn't anything around them that he could use. But seeing how experienced he was she suspected he had stashed away some weapons.

Marinette barely noted that her upper lip was bleeding, probably from the punch she received just now. The blood mixed with strawberry lip balm left a weird taste in her mouth.

"Alright you little brat! I'm done playing games here! I refuse to let a 12 year old be the death of me!" he spat out as he walked, more like limped his way over to her, knife in hand.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, before yanking it, hard. She cried out in pain. Wow, she'd never thought she'd end up dying like this. She's flipping Ladybug for Christ's sake! Oh well.

Just then something underneath her opened, like a trap door mysteriously opening, and she fell through. She slammed into another floor, just her luck, tired and bruised. She distantly heard a voice but she was quickly falling into unconsciousness.

The last thing she saw was someone's blue eyes that reminded her of her Dad's.

Luka POV

Luka hummed as he strummed his guitar, looking over the seine bathed in the night light. He was lost in thought over what happened today.

Marinette was hiding something, that much was sure, but he couldn't just force her to spit it out. Of course Kagami, the hothead that she was, was thinking something else. She must have been baffled at the fact that Marinette had forgiven her old bully Chloe.

Flashback

Kagami : What is the meaning of this! You mean to tell me that she's forgiven you? Preposterous!
Chloe : I don't need to tell you anything! And besides it's her choice anyway!
Kagami : I refuse to believe that she could just forgive you like that! Especially after all that you've done to us.
Chloe : Your making this harder than it already is. I only came so I could apologize and  I was hoping to start a fresh.

Kagami had only turned her heated gaze to Marinette.

Marinette : Hehe...... Look if you don't want to accept the apology, I can't force you. But I just want you to give her a chance. I think this will work out better for all of us if we stick together!
Luka : If you think so Marinette, then I'm willing to give her chance. I trust you.

He turned to Chloe

Luka : Just don't make me regret this Bourgeois - he said as his smile turned cold.

They all looked over to Kagami, who had her arms crossed.

Marinette Please Gami? What if we put her on a trial and then you could see if you'd maybe want to be Friends?
Kagami : Fine. You have one month to prove to me that you've actually changed. Nothing longer than that.

Flashback ends

Just then they're conversations was interrupted by the new kid. And judging by how casual he was with Marinette, he could only guess that they new each other for quite a while. Which only brought more questions than answers.

'So many questions, not enough answers.'

He sighed as the he gazed at the moon, illuminating an eerie glow.

Taemin POV

"What the actual heck!" I exclaimed as I heard something, or rather someone hit the ground, hard. I ran over to the ruckus to find Marinette there, covered in bruises and a busted lip. I carried her over to the couch and placed her there. I made a beeline for the bathroom, looking for the first aid kit.

Once he got it he walked back to where Mari was and started treating her bruises. He was almost done when Marinette started gaining conscious again. He was about to say something but was punched straight in the gut, hard.

He stumbled backwards, groaning in pain.

'Shit! Not again.'

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

Hey besties, it's been a while.

So yeahhhh I'm alive.... 👁️👄👁️

I don't even got no excuse this time........

Enjoy this filler chapter, and I will most probably post next weekend. I think..........

Chile anyway sooooooo...........

When the heck did I get 16k reads 👀Not that I'm not loving this but still........... wow just....... wow.

I've been rewriting the chapters so you might want to read them incase things get confusing hehehe.

Anyways I got to go now have fun with whatever you're doing

Word count : 1830 words

Peace ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3K 12
Just another Daminette... Alright so most Daminette happens when Marinette wins a class field trip to Gotham so to switch it up Damian is an exchange...
26.5K 795 15
"Don't be fooled by the pink, she's not playing dolls, she'll be stalking the halls. She lives off the thrill of the kill, Marinette can smell fear."...
93.4K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
1M 25.9K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...