Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kaptee 78

1.7K 53 106
By shadow1dark2night

Katsuki glared at ______.

She glared back.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you do that!"

"It's my choice!"

"Too fucking bad!"

"I don't need your damn permission Katsuki! Now move!"

"WE HAVE A CHILD!"

"You can take care of him. It's only for one fucking day!"

"No! You're not doing it." Katsuki said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the door.

Kiyoto sat on the ground watching silently as his parents go back and forth at eachother like a cat and dog.

He frowned starting to whine, his whines turning into cries to get them to stop.

_____ pulled her arm away from Katsuki as they both look down at Kiyoto who ran over to _____'s feet.

"He needs you. Here. You shouldn't be out on the field yet. You're not leaving." Katsuki said looking at her.

***

[5 hours earlier]

Mitsuki and Masaru came over to the new house to check it out. It's been a week since _____ and Katsuki got married everything going amazingly.

Kiyoto smiled enjoying the kisses from everyone.

______ and Katsuki just sitting together on the couch listening to Masaru speak about his job.

Nothing crazy was happening in their lives and it all felt so relaxing.

______ got a text from Miriko and she was asking for help on a mission.

[7:39 am] Miriko: hey! If you're available for an easy mission tonight come join me. I can use your skills and get you back in the field. And don't worry it's just for today until we can think of other ways to get you out there again. Lmk!

_______ was actually considering taking the job.

She did say an easy mission...and I do miss fighting...maybe I should go?

Katsuki looked over at her seeing her text on her phone, he read it by accident having his eyes scan her reply.

He grabbed her phone out of her hands but she already sent the message.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Katsuki asked sitting up and looking at her.

She looked at him confused. "What?"

Mitsuki and Masaru look at them as Katsuki pointed at the text.

"Work!? You're not going on a mission today! Why would you agree to that?!" Katsuki asked.

She was a bit shocked at his reaction..no maybe mad that he'd do it so openly.

She grabbed her phone back.

"That's none of your business. I can do what I want." _____ snapped.

Katsuki glared but before it could get worse Mitsuki distracted them both.

She was able to stall the fight and argument for a couple hours but Katsuki would always find a way to bring it up.

Mitsuki turned to Masaru. "are you sure we should leave while they're like this...? What about Kiyoto we should just take him-" Mitsuki said but Masaru stopped her.

"Honey...they're adults..they need to figure this out themselves. Plus it's their first fight as a married couple. Let it play out." Masaru said being amused by it.

Mitsuki sighed, she and Masaru soon left the house after another hour.

But within that Hour _____ was just dressing in her old Hero Costume while Katsuki was yelling at her.

Katsuki glared at ______.

She glared back.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you do that!"

"It's my choice!"

"Too fucking bad!"

"I don't need your damn permission Katsuki! Now move!"

"WE HAVE A CHILD!"

"You can take care of him. It's only for one fucking day!"

"No! You're not doing it." Katsuki said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the door.

Kiyoto sat on the ground watching silently as his parents go back and forth at eachother like a cat and dog.

He frowned starting to whine, his whines turning into cries to get them to stop.

_____ pulled her arm away from Katsuki as they both look down at Kiyoto who ran over to _____'s feet.

"He needs you. Here. You shouldn't be out on the field yet. You're not leaving." Katsuki said looking at her.

"The hell is wrong with you Katsuki!? It's one stupid mission! It's not like I'm going to actually fight! I'm still a damn Hero!" _____ said.

"I don't fucking care you're not going!"

"And I don't care what you say. I am!"

She turned walking to the door but he raged stopping her again.

"WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!? THEN WHAT!?" Katsuki yelled.

"You're delusional. What more can I possibly go through that I haven't already!? I need this! I'm not saying I'll do it every fucking day it's just for today!"

"No."

"Katsuki!"

"No!"

She glared at him Kiyoto still crying at her feet.

"Do you notice how he's always with me? Huh Katsuki? When he cries he comes to me, when something bad happens he come to me! That's because he doesn't know you as an actual fucking father! Just stay with your son and let me go!" _____ said.

Those words broke Katsuki but he didn't show it. He looked down at Kiyoto who cried trying to reach for ____ to pick him up.

"You're making this so fucking dramatic. I have no idea what happened to you." _____ snapped pushing him aside and walking out the door.

There it was. The final words that shot a bullet through his heart.

He let her walk off as Kiyoto cried and looked up at Katsuki not understanding what was going on.

He heard the front door shut and his palms were smoking.

Kiyoto whined afraid of the smoke trying to go to the door to find his mother but Katsuki grabbed him.

"She left. She's not here." Katsuki told him which only made Kiyoto cry louder.

He glared at his son and walked to Kiyoto's room placing him in the crib and just walking to his own room.

***
Miriko smiled wide as ______ defeated a bunch of guys fighting eachother.

"you're already an expert even after being away for so long! I should've signed you up sooner." Miriko said as ____ laughed using her blood to tie both people away from eachother.

"I did miss it.." _____ said smiling.

"You should come back, I heard about that Infinite group, they're still out there but haven't caused much ruckus lately." Miriko told her as she stretched.

"...ya, but I don't think I'll come back to help with them." _____ said.

"Why not? You got crazy power- oh right...Baby." Miriko said as _____ nods.

"Well why can't Dynamight watch him? He's doing it right now right?" Miriko asked.

The police showed up taking the two people away as _____ dropped her blood.

"Ya but..he was real mad about me coming out today."

"Mad? Why? It's your job. He does the same."

"Exactly, he doesn't want me to work since I need to be there for Kiyoto. Which is true but..I didn't like how he was so strict about it especially when it's my choice. Don't get me wrong I love fighting bad guys and I'll continue to stay home for my child. It's just when he tells me to stay home....I don't want to listen."

Miriko smirked. "And that's why I'm single. Boys are too complicated." Miriko said.

"Oh come on I know you're not single. The entire world knows it." _____ said as Miriko blushed looking away.

"She doesn't want it to go public..."

"Well that failed."

Miriko smiled at _____ she then checked the time it being 11 pm.

"Thanks for your help today. My offers still on the table, I know you love solos and I need a girl for solos. Let me know!" Miriko said waving as she hopped off.

______ stretched her arms. It's been a while since she used her quirk so much it was draining.

She just made wings and flew off heading back home knowing Katsuki would be there to kill her.

***
When ______ got home it was all quiet.

She enjoyed that just walking upstairs. She checked Kiyoto's room first seeing him sleeping in his crib as she then walked into her room.

She saw Katsuki laying in bed on his phone.

He didn't even look up at her.

She glared just walking off to her closet to get out of her costume.

No words being said between the two as the silence just grows.

She took off her costume as Katsuki just looked over at her..he then just moved his back to face her.

He was hurt..and hurting.

She just walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower as she took a quick shower.

She got out drying herself and grabbing a T-shirt to sleep in.

When she looked back at Katsuki his back was to her as he laid in bed.

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her cuts up with bandages before putting her phone in charge.

She got into bed, her back facing his.

Both wide awake yet silent.

this is so awkward..

______ was the first to finally fall asleep.

Katsuki looked over at her as he laid on his back now.

He just stared at the back of her head..

"..."

He was about to get up but she turned her body and hugged his arm.

He froze and looked down seeing her sleeping still.

He just laid back down as she cuddled into him.

No he didn't mind it...but he wasn't in the mood to return her cuddle.

He just closed his eyes, her touch was easy enough to make him sleep better which got him finally resting.

***
In the morning Katsuki woke up finding himself alone in the room. It was a hot day today so he was glad he didn't sleep with much on.

He just sat up rubbing his head and went to the bathroom. He got into his Hero Costume getting ready for work.

He then walked out heading downstairs but when he did he found her already making breakfast as Kiyoto just at her feet whining to be picked up since he was hungry.

She picked him up putting him in his high chair just to feed him some smashed bananas.

Kiyoto did start eating solids but he still preferred milk.

He ate the banana from the spoon as he smiled cheering. _____ smiled then looked over seeing Katsuki walk down.

"I made breakfast, eat before you go." ______ said to him.

"I'm fine." He replied before walking towards the door.

She glared.

"I said eat Katsuki." She says as he just grabbed his coat.

"And I said I'm fine." He snapped before walking out of the house.

Jerk.

Bitch.

***
______ got Kiyoto in his crib just letting him nap for the afternoon.

She then went downstairs. It was really hot in the house so she decided to turn on the AC but it wasn't working.

She tried again and again and again and so on.

She got annoyed and just went upstairs to try and turn it on from the other button but that one didn't work either.

Kiyoto woke up because of the heat as _____ turned on a fan they had in the master bedroom and brought it to Kiyoto's room so he didn't get too hot. The summer heat was melting into the house which sucked.

______ went back out to try and fix the AC but got nothing.

She grabbed her phone calling Katsuki.

***
"Dynamight. It's your phone." Driven said grabbing it from the desk as he walked handing it to Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at it but then put it into his pocket.

"You guys understand what to do right?" Katsuki asked his team infront of him as they nod and he sends them off.

"Uh are you not going to answer?" Driven asked as Katsuki walked over to his office setting his phone down as Driven peaked.

"You ignored Kira's call!?"

"Will you shut up? What do you want from me?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"You never ignore her calls..did you two fight?" Driven asked as Katsuki glared at him.

"Wowww I get it you're giving her the silent treatment huh? What if somethings wrong? You guys did get married like a week ago what could you have possibly fought about." Driven asked being so interested in Katsuki's life.

Katsuki rolled his eyes sitting back at his desk having the files infront of him.

"That's none of your dam-"

"Oh hey I heard Kira fought yesterday! She looked great the media went wild seeing her back" Driven said

"She's not back!" Katsuki glared at him.

Driven looked at him silently...he connected the dots.

"THATS WHAT YOURE MAD ABOUT!?"

***
______ got Kiyoto in a nice cold bath, she joined him in it just to get the sweat away.

The AC was still being an ass and not working.

Katsuki didn't pick up her call so she didn't call anymore.

Seriously one little fight and he thinks he can ignore me. What if I was dying?

Kiyoto giggles at the bubbles popping them as she smiled at him.

She poured the water onto his head getting him refreshed.

After their cold bath she dried him and just let him run around in his diaper.

She just had a tank top and shorts on going through the freezer for ice cream.

She took a popsicle out and walked to the TV she sat on the couch it still being super hot but it was the best she could do.

Kiyoto ran over to her trying to get onto the couch as she picked him up he saw her licking the popsicle and tried to reach for it.

______ looks down at him and smiled letting him have a few licks as he smiles wide at the taste jumping up and down.

In that moment the door opened and Katsuki walked in looking around immediately until he saw them on the couch.

Kiyoto babbled seeing him cheerfully.

______ looked over at him, he looked like he was in a rush.

He was about to say something before he realized..

"Why the fuck is it so hot in here? Why didn't you turn on the AC?" Katsuki said as she looked away going back to sharing her popsicle with Kiyoto.

He glared seeing her ignore him.

Kiyoto smiled up at him as Katsuki got infront of the TV so she didn't ignore him.

"______."

She licked the popsicle and looked up at him.

"You know, that's a really good question." She said pointing the popsicle at him. Kiyoto following it to lick it. "Maybe you could've known the answer if you just picked up my call." She said acting salty licking her popsicle again before letting Kiyoto lick it.

He just looked at her then walked off to turn on the AC.

But as he tried it didn't work. He clicked the buttons again but nothing.

He glared..shit..I didn't know..

Kiyoto giggled trying more of the popsicle loving how cold it was.

_______ saw Katsuki struggle with the AC as she smirked. I win.

"You could've texted me." Katsuki said looking at her.

She kept her eyes on the TV.

"You were too busy to answer my call, why bother?"

He hated it. He just walked over to her grabbed her jaw and cheeks forcing her to look up at him.

"I GET TO BE ANGRY BUT YOU DONT!" He yelled at her.

She glared and grabbed his hand off her pushing him away as she rubbed her cheeks.

Kiyoto just afraid of his sudden yell as he stayed silent.

"And why is that?" She asked glaring at him.

"You told me you wouldn't go back to work! You wanted to stay here! It's too dangerous for you to fucking leave! I work enough to provide for everyone in this fucking family there's no point for you to! And yes my son may not see me as much as he sees you but I am still his father and I do more for you guys then I'd ever do for anyone else!" Katsuki said to her letting his frustrations out.

She just stared at him. "Ok? So you're upset over the fact I want to go back to work. I never said you don't provide for us that's all you ever do and I feel bad for it but I can't complain." She said glaring. She then looked away. "And I know what I said yesterday was harsh I didn't even mean it I was just mad at you. You are his father and he does see you enough to know that. He knows where you go everyday, I literally tell him and show him the news of you fighting so I'm sure he gets it." ______ said annoyed.

Kiyoto looked at her then Katsuki. He just continued to lick the popsicle watching the show.

"You said you had no idea what happened to me. What did you mean?" Katsuki asked still standing infront of her.

She looked at him until realizing her words.

"Right. Well I'm not wrong really. You used to encourage me to fight and do what makes me happy but now you could careless and would rather have me stay home all day long." ______ said.

He stayed silent. He smiled...this reason was way better then what he originally thought she meant.

She saw his smile and glared. "Heyyyy you don't get to smile now. We're fighting wipe that off your face." She said stubbornly.

He just laughed and rubbed his face and eyes.

She looked at him confused.

"I love you." Katsuki said out of no where.

Her face turned red as she glared.

"Well ya no shit you married me." She said looking to the side.

He smiled down at her grabbing her arm and pulling her onto her feet before kissing her lips.

_______ was just shocked and confused the entire time but obviously kissed him back.

She pulled away since it was still too hot to be touching.

"Seriously whats with you? First you're mad and now you love me?" She asked confused.

"I do love you that's why I'm mad." Katsuki said sighing.

He took off his eye mask and just removed most of the accessories on his Hero Costume.

"I didn't mean for you to never work again. I just didnt want anything to happen to you. You take care of everyone and without you I'd have no clue what to do. Especially with the kid." Katsuki said to her.

______ looked at him then Kiyoto who looked like a mess eating the popsicle having it all over his face and belly.

She smiled softly.

"Yaaa I am pretty good with kids huh?" She said as Katsuki rolled his eyes smiling.

He moved to hug her but she stopped him.

"First, Fix the AC and then we touch. Cause I'm melting and have to give this one his second bath of the day." _____ said picking up Kiyoto who giggled up at her and Katsuki.

Katsuki nods smiling as Kiyoto held up the melted popsicle for Katsuki to take.

Katsuki just looked at it as it melted all over Kiyoto's hand.

"Ya I'm good you keep it.." Katsuki said as _____ smiled walking back upstairs as Katsuki goes into dad mode to fix the AC.

***
Awww cute. Fuck you.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
14.8K 298 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
6.2K 420 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...