Cinematographer

By WGGWeasley

Jade Davis (You, it's just easier then writing Y/N every time) has been working her way up to cinematographer... More

Background Information
Playlist
On Top of the World
Happy Birthday
A/N:
Only Girl
Autumn Afternoon
Don't Fear the Reaper
No Greater Love
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Wanted
Sweater Weather
Well, I'm In Troble
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Rise Your Glass
Cruella De Vil
They Don't Know About Us
Fighter
Just a Dream
Run Boy Run
Premiere
A/N
Are you sure?
20 Weeks
Telling The Family
Thanksgiving
What is SHE doing here?
"Um, Jade?" "Yes?" "It's Time." "What?"
Welcome To This Crazy Family
Welcome Home
First Date Night
Civil War
A/N
Time Jump
A Whole Bunch of Craziness
Media Day
I Put a Spell On You
Gender Reveal
Christmas in LA
You're 3 Already?
Directing Debut
"He's what?"
"Jade!" I grip her arm, "Now?" "Now."
"Jade, Go!"
"You gotta fight.... "
AITA?
Not an update
The First Meeting
Grief is a funny thing
Surprise
I can't watch another second of....
New Story
Your Grace

Marry Me

4.4K 144 37
By WGGWeasley

Jade's POV

October 17, 2013

The past few days Lizzie and I have been exploring around the area I grew up in. Haven't even gone home to say hello to my family yet. They just know I'm going over there tonight. We were currently in our hotel room getting ready for the day. We got a hotel room under a fake name of Linda Wilson, a slight nod to my grandmother who sadly passed a few days after I was born. From all of the stories my mom tell me about her, I'm sure she would've loved Lizzie.

"What is the plan today? I need to know if I wear a hiking outfit or like a nice outfit." Lizzie says peaking her head out from the bathroom. She comes out a second later with a towel wrapped around her body. "Simple plain outfit. Nothing crazy. We are going to see my family. But not sweats."

I plan on actually proposing today. Currently my family is setting up the fairy lights and pictures I asked them to hang up in the woods behind my aunts house. Her and my uncle owned about a half acre of land. He found me the perfect spot, a little off his motocross trail. When he found it he took a picture and sent it to me. It was absolutely perfect. Jarnette was actually helping set up. I told her the day I planed on actually proposing, and she wanted to be there. According to my mom they have been getting along pretty well. Ash and Mary-Kate send their regards and will be there for the wedding.

I was already dressed, I was currently wearing a maroon sweater and a pair of leggings. I was currently putting on my favorite black combat boots. I had a black beanie next to me to slip on to complete my look.

"You are not wearing that beanie are you?" Lizzie asks zipping up her light washed jeans. She was wearing a simple black cardigan with a simple nice white shirt underneath. "Yes, is that a problem? My baby cousin got it for me. Well I mean she didn't buy is, she's two, but she picked it up and placed it on my head in the store. It was too cute a moment not to buy it. Plus it's a nice plain black beanie."

"Baby, that's not the point, you know that you can get anxious around your family, and sometimes-" "I play with my hair when I'm anxious? Lizzie, if I need to take it off I will."

That made her roll her eyes. Her eyes widen for a second when she remembers something. "Jade, one of your-" "Can we not talk about that now. It will take us about an hour to get to my aunts house because, if we got a hotel too close to home, my family could find out I was home before I was ready to see them." I wanted a few days to myself showing Lizzie around where I grew up, since every other time we came to visit it was for a few days. Not enough time to really show her around.

Once Lizzie had tied her boots up we were out the hotel door with our sunglasses and her baseball cap on her head. Now that it's been confirmed in August that Lizzie would star in the new Marvel Movie she gets a few more head turns then normal.

And especially since she wasn't ready to tell the world she was in a relationship yet, if anyone saw us together they could guess correctly about why were in my home state. Probably not guess that the plan was to get married but maybe guess that we were together.

We made it to my car that I was renting. A 2012 silver Ford Focus. A car that could blend in, in a small town in Massachusetts that people even in Massachusetts didn't know existed. We have to be extra careful while in town. If we were spotted, especially Lizzie, she'd get the whole town wanting an autograph. One time we had Lori Lindsey from the USWNT soccer, and the Boston Breakers playing a game at our high school field. The entire town basically showed up to watch an Olympic athlete play soccer. Even if they didn't like soccer. That only happened last year, it was right before filming started for Very Good Girls. I was there. Duh. I played soccer all my life, like I'm not going to go not see her play. You're crazy if you thought I wouldn't go.

A/N: I was actually there at that game watching her play. I was 4 days shy of turning 12. She wished me a happy birthday, and signed a shirt of mine that she actually threw and I caught during halftime. So my name is Lindsey. Spelt the same as her last name. And my moms name is Lori. So we actually took a picture in order of Lori, Lori Lindsey, Lindsey, Samantha, my sister. And it was an awesome experience. Pictures or it didn't happen right? Well I have a picture my dad took of us. Then a picture that a random photographer took of my standing next to her waiting for a pen to be able to sign my shirt.

Okay back to the actual story now. Sorry just had to point out that cool thing. Okay.

A little over an hour later we drove passed the sign welcoming us to my home town. 'Entering East Longmeadow.' Flew past the passenger side window. We stopped for some breakfast and coffee on the way. Needed to buy more time, they were behind in set up. "We are in town now. I still want ice cream though." I laugh looking at Lizzie for a quick glance shaking my head. About 15 minutes earlier we past the 'Welcome to Wilbraham Home of Friendly Ice Cream' bushes on the highway before we got off the highway the rest of the way to my town. That was how my family would know we were back in Western Mass when we went on trips out East.

"I'm sure my aunt has some ice cream in her freezer. She is a grandmother to a two year old. There's no way she wouldn't have ice cream." I state turning onto the side street my aunt lives. I pull into the driveway a minute later. The moment the car turns off people are flooding out the door. That's my family for you. Lizzie gets out of the car first, instantly getting pulled into a hug by my sister. Always the hugger she was. Lizzie hugs back of course. I get out making my way over to the other side of the car without any hugs. "Cass, she's turning blue, lay off." I state softly looking at my sister as she pulls away from the hug she was giving Lizzie before pulling me into an even tighter hug then she had Lizzie in.

Lizzie tries to hide her laugh as she gives quick hugs to everyone that met us outside, my mom, my aunt, and my younger cousin Mikayla. My 'in the family' best friend. She's only two years younger then me.

"Cass, I can't breathe." I cough out as my sister starts to pull away. "Maybe I wouldn't have to squeeze you, if you came home more often." My sister answers back with some sass. "When did you get sass, sister?" I ask jokingly, knowing my sister has always had sass growing up. "Oh shut-up short-stack." She playfully shoves my shoulder. Me being a little over 5'5" while my whole family was almost or over 6' tall. I got my dads side of the family's height. I'm the tallest amongst my cousins on his side, but on my moms side I'm the shortest. My sister has been calling me short-stack since I was 10, and I don't think she'll ever stop.

Lizzie chuckles softly at the nickname my sister has for me. That was the first time she has heard the nickname in person. My sister has many nicknames for me. My whole family did. Once I was done hugging my sister I hug my mom. I go around giving hugs to everyone that was outside before I heard something.

"Jay-Jay!" I hear a little girl screech coming out the front door her mother only a few feet behind her. I let go of Mikayla before heading in the direction of Avery.

"Replaced by the two year old." I hear Mikayla joke as I pick up Avery pulling the little girl into a big hug. "You've gotten so big kiddo." I tickle her stomach attacking her cheeks with kisses making the little girl squeal and laugh trying to get away, but my grip just tightens. "Nope, you're stuck." "I stuck." She states with a smile laughing giving me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. The girl loved saying the word stuck since she learned it.

I feel Lizzie slide up next to me. Avery's eyes light up upon noticing who was next to me. "Lizzie!" She squeals trying to get out of my grip to hug Lizzie. "Nope, you're stuck." I state before bolting off in the direction of the house Avery still in my arms. My behavior just makes Lizzie shake her head a big smile on her face trying not to laugh at my childness.

I slide up to my dad. "Miss me?" I ask softly making to dude jump slightly, "when did you get here?" He asks pulling me into a hug careful of Avery who was still in my arms. "I just got here. Everything set up?"

He looks behind me, "yep, and Jarnie," I give him a look, already on nicknames, "is set up hiding away to record it and surprise Lizzie. You are going to need to get her on the quad, because she won't get on the the bike."

"What about a bike?" Lizzie asks coming into the living room at the tail end of the conversation.

"I want to take you on a ride around the trails. But you wouldn't get on my uncles Motocross bike." I look up at her watching as Avery reaches out to get a hug from Lizzie. "I told you Avery, you stuck." "Fine, I stuck." She huffs. I smirk softly as I start to tickle the little girl again making her squeal in laughter. I look up noticing something in Lizzie's eyes before it was gone. "Hey Avery can you do me an awesome favor?" I ask putting the little girl down on the ground.

Avery looks up at me nodding up and down quickly. "Can you go find your grandpa and tell him I'm taking the quad?" Avery tilts her head to the side. "Ride?" "Later peanut. Right now just me and Lizzie." The little girl scurries away to go find my uncle.

I take Lizzie's hand pulling her out the back door. "Why are you in a hurry to get me on the death trap?" "It's not a death trap." I answer rolling my eyes. She pulls my hand back stopping my movements. "Death trap." I search her eyes noticing some apprehension in them. "I won't go past 2nd gear or past 15 miles per hour. Deal?"

She took a sharp breath. "Lizzie?" I search her eyes again now seeing fear. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm scared."

I pull her into a hug. "Lizzie, it's okay to be scared of something you've never done before. You won't be the one driving it. I'd be in control of it, and all you have to do is hold onto my waist. I've been riding quads since I was 9. I promise not to do anything scary. I'll even freak out if I go and do something crazy on it." I search her eyes one more time looking for any more fear or apprehension. Finding none, I carry on pulling her towards the backyard and to the quad right near the backdoor. I get on before starting the quad. "Do I need to help you on?" I ask looking at Lizzie who just glares at me getting on behind me before wrapping her arms around my waist very tightly. "I won't let anything happen to you." I kick the quad into 2nd gear before starting the trek to where the set up would be. As I promised Lizzie we didn't go past 15 miles per hour.

There were a few sharp turns which just made Lizzie's grip on me tighten, I didn't mind one bit. After I found the spot my uncle told me to stop, I did. Helped that he tided the blindfold to a branch. "Why are we stopping?" Lizzie asks taking her arms off my waist as I pop the quad into park before turning it off. "I just want to show you something. You trust me?" I ask pulling the blindfold off the the branch that held it. "Always." She states softly noticing the blindfold that was now in my hand. "Not to tight yeah?" "I remember." I smile softly before going behind her and softly tying a knot in the blind fold. I walk back in front of her. "Can you see me?"

Her head tilts to the side and I can just imagine the look she's giving me right now. "Just checking." I state softly I press soft kiss to her lips. She hums before pulling away. "That's not the surprise so lead me to it." I grab her hand before leading her along the slight path to where everything was set up. I get in position behind her. "Okay, you can take the blind fold off now." I whisper in her ear watching her shiver slightly.

She goes to pull the blind fold off as she glances around at what's in front of her. "Wow." There were fairy lights strung along the trees and pictures we took of us while on dates hanging on string and held up by clothes pins. "What is this all for?"

She finally turned to see me behind her.

I take a deep breath before starting the whole speech I had prepared. "Elizabeth Olsen, the day you asked me out on a date was by far one of the happiest days of my life. The day of the date, August 10th I woke up with a new pep in my step, went to work bright and early with a smile that could not be wiped from my face no matter what happened, and a lot happened before the time of our date. The camera wheel broke, you couldn't stay on the bike, you almost fell and scraped your knee, a bug landed in my coffee, my phone screen broke, much more happened, but through all of that I had a smile on my face because that night I had a date with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I'm still amazed that she liked me back." I look at her, searching her eyes seeing nothing but love in them. "Then the date came and it was the best first date I ever went on. The silence wasn't awkward during dinner, we were at the restaurant until closing just talking. When I walked you back to your hotel room, you headed into the room with a soft smile thanking me for the amazing date and that you couldn't wait for the next one. I stood at your door for a few seconds before knocking. You opened the door really confused, I quickly unconfused you by pulling you into a chaste kiss taking your breathe away. You pulled away with a blush on your cheeks telling me that would text me before you went to bed, which you did. The next day you take my now fixed phone changing your ringtone to a remix of Careless Whisper and then just walked away. I just shook my head and got back to work. Later at lunch I stole your phone and put You Da One as my ringtone to play on your phone. To this day we haven't changed our ringtones. Since that day you have proved to me countless times that you really are the one. I think even then I knew I would fall so hard for you so fast." I pull the ring box out of my boot, yes, my boot. I kneel down on one knee opening the box. "Elizabeth Olsen, will you marry me?"

I look up at her searching her eyes. I started to get nervous when she hadn't said anything. I know she said yes over the phone, but that's a lot different then in person. I notice her head make a minuscule nod, before becoming more confident. "Yes, yes. Of course, yes. A million times yes."

She pulls me up and into a fierce kiss. When air become a necessary thing we both pulled away. "I told you the next ring would go on your left." I chuckle taking the ring out of the box slowly sliding it onto her left ring finger. She places her hands on my cheeks wiping a few tears away. "I love you so much." "I love you more."

"You two are adorable." Jarnette makes her way out of her hiding spot. Lizzie looks to me for a second before going off to hug her mom. "Mom what are you are doing here?" Lizzie wonders aloud glancing over at me giving me a look of 'how?'

"I wanted to surprise you. Jade's mom offered to house me until the wedding too. Did you know that she's a great cook?"

"Yes mom I knew that." Lizzie laughs softly, "her mom always makes sure to cook us one meal when we visit."

"Let me see this ring." Jarnie asks pointing to Lizzie's left hand. Lizzie lifted her hand up to her mom so she could get a good look at the ring. "Jade you have very good taste."

"Why thank you Mama Olsen." I smile softly sliding up next to Lizzie. "We are now officially engaged." I whisper in her ear.

She smirks softly, "yes we are baby. Keep the blindfold, we will celebrate later back at the hotel." She whispers in my ear. I feel a shiver go down my back straight to my core. My eyes widen, face going a little red. I swear she really will be the death of me one day. Jarnie notices but just doesn't mention my red face, and I thank her for that.

((Lizzie's ring))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.6K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...
645K 17.7K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
278K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...
251K 8.3K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...