The Hidden Love

By hrishitac100

Jaxon Calhoon is a rich guy who works as a head at his mother's own hotel. Mia is a simple girl of 18 yrs old... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Message from Author

Page 21

11 3 0
By hrishitac100

"Mia?" Jaxon said, holding me tighter in his arms.

"Yes?"

"Do you know why I gave you the post of my CEO even if I am superior than you?"

"Superior? That's rude."

"Kidding babe. Shall I tell you the reason?"

"Yes Jex."

"'Cause I promised myself that I would serve you my whole life. I would work being loyal and honest for you whole life. You aren't my girlfriend but I will care for you and serve for you until my last breath."

I felt my cheeks burning. I felt my heart beat racing. I felt my eyes watering. I stared at his lips. His face was glittering due to the sunlight. He was warm.

"Sir? Is she Mia? We heard you guys broke up for a week and patched up yesterday night. Is it true Mr. Jaxon Calhoon?" a reporter came running and asked in a curious tone.

Jaxon slowly kept me down on feet and smiled. "Yes. She is Mia, more than a girlfriend for me. We had some issues but we hadn't broke up."

I smiled at him as he winked.

"Ms. Mia? We have also heard a rumor that you are in touch with Roman Carter in some ways. Is it a physical one?"

I was annoyed. "Listen up Mr. Reporter. I am not in touch with Roman. Even if I talk with him rarely, he isn't a guy who fucks every girl he meets or talks. Excuse me."

I rushed towards my apartment.

"Mr. Jaxon Calhoon? Do you think Ms. Mia is cheating upon you?"

"Sorry. I trust her more than I trust myself. She will never betray me. If I get hurt due to her, she starts crying in a corner, feeling guilty for what she did. You spoiled our first date. Excuse me."

I heard it. I heard Jaxon's footsteps coming closer to me. I chuckled. He caught my hand and started running.

"Jex? Go slow. My legs will kill me."

"No Ms. CEO. Running keeps you fit. You have been a little bit heavy since some days. You have to run with me or else I will pick you up in the arms from here to our rooms." 

I stopped running. INTENTIONALLY. He picked me in his arms and held me tight. My phone rang. He kept me down to my feet and facepalmed. I laughed and picked up he call.

"Hello? Yes Roman?"

"Hey Mia? I have to meet you urgently. Ella had came here threatening me to kill the fetus. I gave her a drug and she is asleep. I have tied her and kept her in the prison. I am confused about my next moves." Roman spoke in a hurried way making my body tensed up.

"What has she demanded?"

"YOUR DEATH." Roman said boldly.

I felt shiver running through my spine. I felt numb. My eyes watered. "You will kill me for the fetus, won't you?"

"NO. You have been a nice friend to me. You have helped me. I won't kill you. I have my principle of not killing innocent people. I am just confused."

"Just keep her asleep. I'll be there in few minutes." I said and hung up. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jaxon said in a worried way.

I explained him everything.

"FUCK!? Ella has demanded your death for the survival of the fetus? I wish I would have a chance to kill her and save the fetus from her. I think you shouldn't go there alone Mia. You are not safe."

"I am safe. I know Roman. He has principle of not killing innocent people. You are always with me though. I have nothing to worry about." I said and smiled.

He gave me innocent puppy eyes. I kissed his cheek. He blushed and caught my hand.

"Let's go. I'll drop you safely." Jaxon said, looking deep into my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
133K 5.7K 28
Sasha just moved to town from California with her dad. Being new isn't the problem, it's all the other issues that get in the way especially when you...
150 11 10
A love story between characters named Levi and Jax. Both are people who are sexually attracted to each other but love each other too. Characters in...
178 0 43
Everything in her life was finally coming to a good level until her father remarries a sweet-talker. Having her life ripped from right under her Athe...