Page 22

I went inside Roman's house in a hurried way. 

"Roman has warned not to go in there or he would kill the person." Olive said as he caught my hand tightly when I was going towards Roman's office.

"Angry?" I asked.

Olive nodded. "He'll let me in." I said and winked.

Olive slowly left my hand. I ran to his office and knocked. "Fuck off!? I warned you not to disturb me Olive. I will fucking kill you." Roman growled in a furious way.

I went inside and facepalmed. "It's Mia, not Olive. I am not your wife or girlfriend to come in like this but you need someone to hear you out Roman. I am here to hear you out."

"I am fucking tired of that bitch and the devil inside her. If that devil wasn't the future of Mafia world, I would have killed both of them without giving a second thought about it. Ella had been threatening ME? Huh!" He shrieked out in anger punching his fist on the table hardly.

I slowly kept my hand above his fist and said, "The child is not a devil yet. It depends on you how you treat him. You will be a single dad Roman. It will be your responsibility to make the kid an angel or maybe an angel disguised as a devil."

He was staring at my lips. "Umm..." He said.

"You aren't hearing me Roman. My eyes are up here." I said as I pointed my fingers towards my eyes.

He shook his head slowly and looked directly into my chocolate brown eyes. "I don't know what I should be doing now. I think killing Ella is just an option left with us."

"Killing is not an option Roman. You have to make a smart move. Do you have a dead body which is similar to me?" I said. He examined my body from top to bottom.

"We don't but we can manage." Roman winked as he picked his phone and started typing something.

"And do you know some experts who can make a face mask like my face?" 

"Yes."

"I need you to manage a face mask and a dead body. Just paste the face mask on the dead body's face. Firstly, open her up from the entangled ropes. Let Ella wake up. Take her to your room. Calm her down. Say her that her demand is fulfilled. Take her to the mortuary and show my fake dead body. Bid her goodbye in a warm way."

He was playing rubik's cube as he listened to me carefully. He nodded and stood up. He kept the rubik's cube aside and locked the door. He came closer to me. I felt nervous. 

"What about you? Where will you live? Ella is smart. She would go to Jaxon's house to confirm it. She has her ways to confirm things." He said.

"I'll handle Jex. I wish he is good at pretending." I smiled in an awkward way.

I saw Roman tightening his fist. Was he falling for me? Perhaps NO.