Page 1

Mia's POV:

Hi. I'm Mia. 18 years old. I'm just tired of the whole fucking mess. "Guys want you", people said. SERIOUSLY!? I just want to focus on my career for a while.

Money is love. This is a selfish world where a person loves and respects others who have money.

I use social media. I have a lot of online friends. I am aggressive, polite, rude, egoistic and a BITCH but it completely depends on who I m talking with.

In real life, I m a simple girl who lives a simple life. I stay with my mom, dad, and younger sister. My dad is a professor teaching Computer Science to high-level students. My mom is a housewife. My sister, Rihana is 5 years smaller than me. Health Education says '5 years is a perfect age gap between siblings.' I think it is complete shit!! My sister is a devil disguised as an angel. She is an angel for mom and dad but in front of me, I think she is WORST!!  My parents always taught me to be good to everyone but the only moral of my life is: 'Be good to good people and Be the worst to bad people.'  

Among every online friend, I have the closest guy whose name is Jaxon. We met through the comment section. I gave my opinion on a post as a comment and many guys were trying to come close to me, trying to contact me but Jaxon was the only guy who gave his opinions and views. I asked Jaxon to text me and he did so. He was polite and nice to me. I didn't know much about him. It's been a month and a half since I met him.

I missed him. 'Hi... How are you?'  I texted.

I kept my phone aside and started reading 'Fault in our Stars' written by John Green. I love reading novels. Especially a romantic one. My phone beeped. 

'Hey. I'm fine. How are you?'  Jaxon had texted.

'I'm fine. We met a few days ago but I haven't seen you, Jex.'  I texted.

Jaxon's POV:

'I'm fine. We met a few days ago but I haven't seen you, Jex.' Mia texted. Jex? Pretty cool name indeed. I had seen Mia's pictures. She was a cute moody girl. "Jaxon? Lunch is ready. Come soon dear", My mom said. As I started typing, another message popped out:

'Jex? Got to go. I have to go to the market with Mom. She is calling me. Talk to you later.' 

I just texted 'Bye Mia.'  I went to my dining room and saw my mom and dad serving themselves with food. I sat beside Dad and served myself. Hi. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jaxon Calhoon. I am 23 years old working at my mom's own hotel as a head. 

My mom has always said me to be rude and arrogant towards other employees and staff at the hotel because rich people have standards and personalities that should intimidate others. I think rich people are the pillars of the country who are capable of eliminating poverty and developing the nation.

'Me? I'm Mia, the one and only piece of cheese in the whole market!! In short, I'm a unique girl in the whole world.' Mia had said this thing on the first day of our meeting. I remembered it and smiled. 

My mom noticed me smiling and asked me, "Jaxon? Why are you smiling, dear? Anything funny?" I shook my head. I continued eating. 

I have my social media with the username of Silent Knight. I have kept my identity a secret to my followers and online friends. I have kept my identity a secret to many of my best buddies too but I failed to keep my identity a secret from Mia. She was nice to me. She was the only person I could trust in online life.

 'Mia: Jex? I have something important to ask and say to you. I wanted to say that I have a bad habit of giving people nicknames or code names. These code names or nicknames help us to know each other if we ever meet in real life. I wanted to ask you... What name shall I give you Jex?' A message popped out. I had already finished my lunch. I ran to my room. I lay on the bed and texted 'Mia? You can call me Mr. Employee. I will call you my Ms. CEO. We will have a relationship of co-employers although we aren't co-employers.'  I smiled. NO!! I can't fall for anyone. Love is a beautiful feeling that can't be felt by everyone. It has to be the right one who loves back.