Page 12

That pervert looked at Jaxon with fear, stood up and ran away. 

"Mia?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME MR. CALHOON? You said me you don't have feelings for me. Listen, I am going to meet Sofia at Café D'Souza. I will directly go to my home after meeting her. Oh! Yeah. DON'T FOLLOW ME!!" I scolded him. 

I ran towards the Café. I called Sof.

"Sof. Come at Café D'Souza right now."

I reached the Café and within few minutes Sof came running. 

"What happened Mia?" she asked.

I explained her everything. Tears rolled down my cheek. "Jaxon doesn't love me. It's fine. I am annoyed that he doesn't care about me at all." I said in conclusion. Her phone rang. I nodded as she went to corner of the Café and picked up the call. I could see anger on her face. It was Jaxon. I knew it. Why did he call Sof? Just to know I reached here safely or not? Why does he even care about it? Am I his counsellor? Or his lawyer? Or his wife? 

Sof hung up and came to me and smiled. I gave her a fake smile and she hugged me. "Don't be sad. He was confused and mad at that moment. He didn't realize he was hurting you." 

I was crying bitterly on her shoulders. She loosened me for a while. I looked down as I couldn't interact with her. She stepped back, came closer to me and hugged me tighter. She was an amazon. I cried my heart out. I felt light.

"Sof? Can you please leave me home. I will help Jaxon from home. I can't face him. I was rude to him." I sobbed.

"You weren't rude to me. You said the truth. I am here to take you to my home. I need you Mia. You can face me the way you are, whenever you want." a familiar voice said.

I looked up. Jaxon was hugging me. Sofia stood at the side and smiled. I smiled warmly. I felt special that Jaxon came to pick me up to his home. 

"I'm sorry Mia. I promise I'll never hurt you intentionally ever again." he said as he looked at the floor in guilt. 

"Hey! Don't be sad or else Sof will take your virginity and blow off job from you tonight. Many girls have been dying to get a blow off job from you." I giggled, trying to cheer him up.

"MIA? SHUT UP!?" Sof hit my arms playfully.

Jaxon looked at me and blushed. His smiled heals my wounds. I smiled as he smiled back. He picked me in his arms. "What are you doing Jex? Everyone's staring at us." I said.

He held me tighter and slowly whispered, "We're friends, aren't we? Leave others who is thinking we are best couple existing in the city."

I blushed. "Is that Jaxon Calhoon? He is damn hot. Isn't she Mia, the professor's daughter and Jaxon's girlfriend? Bitch has got a beautiful luck." a girl behind us said.

Jaxon turned towards them and said, "She isn't a bitch guys. She is Jaxon Calhoon's girlfriend and the future of Hotel Paradise. She is mine and I have a good luck to meet her in my life."

Jaxon didn't utter a word after that and raised his chest high. I giggled. He smiled as he opened his car door and kept me on my seat. I had forgotten about Sof. As Jaxon closed the door, I saw Sof at the entrance. She looked at us with puppy eyes. I laughed at her expression. 

Jaxon sternly asked, "Shall I drop you?"

Sof shook her head and said, "No. No. You guys are busy. I'll call Daniel. Have a great time. Bye."

I giggled and shook my hand.

We had an awkward silence for a while. "Why did Ella call you?" Jaxon asked.

"Oh! Yeah. I forgot to say you about it. So listen..." I said everything in detail. He was disgusted to hear it. Ella was pregnant. Her motive was to give the title of 'Calhoon' to her child who wasn't even Calhoon's.