Page 14

"Mia? You have fever. It's all because of me. You have the right to slap me or punish me. I am ready to face the consequences but get well soon Mia. I need you. I- " Jaxon was speaking as I interrupted him by pressing my fingers on his lips.

"Jex? Don't worry. I can take meds at take a good rest. Don't blame yourself. Umm... I am hungry. Can we order something?" 

"I knew it. I had ordered some food few minutes ago. The delivery man is on the way. He may arrive at any time now."

I was staring at his lips confused what to say next. Shall I kiss him? Maybe not a great time. Jaxon was staring at me. He pulled me close and slowly said, "Can I say you something Ms. CEO?" 

I nodded as the door bell rang. "I'll go." I said as he caught my hand and shook his head.

"I'll go and serve you by my own Ms. CEO." he said as he went. 

I stole Jaxon's t-shirt which was lying on the couch. I went to my room and looked at a beautiful paper heart- shaped- chain dreamcatcher. I felt beautiful. Jaxon has been coming close to my heart every single day. A message popped. I wore the t-shirt and looked at it.

'Jex: Come soon Mia. Dinner's ready.'

I laughed as I ran to the kitchen. Jaxon had decorated my food with the Caprese Pasta salad and some veggies. It looked delicious. 

"Wow. I will finish it in a gulp." I said as I sat on the chair and started eating.

Jaxon laughed. "Eat slowly. You will choke. You are a hungry wolf."

I ate my pasta quickly. I choked as expected. I coughed. Jaxon came running to me with a glass of water. "Mia? Eat slowly stupid. I said you earlier." he said. I laughed out loud. 

"You have worried the shit out of me and you are laughing? Are you dumb?" he shouted. I giggled. "Sorry." I said.

He smiled and continued eating. We finished our meals and went to our rooms. We ate in a single use vessels. We didn't have to wash the dishes.

 I was feeling hot. I took off my t-shirt and threw it at the corner of the room. I was wearing my shorts and bra. I went to the balcony. I closed my eyes as I heard light footsteps. I turned and opened my eyes. I saw Jaxon looking at me and his cheeks were turning red. 

He turned away as I was staring at his perfect body. I ran into my room, wore my t-shirt and went to Jaxon's room.

"Ms. CEO? Do you need something?" Jaxon asked as he smiled warmly.

"Umm... Yes." I said as I went closer to him.

He looked at my eyes. I pulled him closer to me. I slowly kissed him. He pulled me by my waist and deepened the kiss. I slowly moved my hand towards his neck. He continued kissing me. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He picked me in his arms and slowly placed me on his bed cautious of not hurting me. 

His mood on was kissing. He was ontop of me the next moment. He kissed my neck roughly leaving some hickies. We made love. 

Making out is weird but it is beautiful feeling. My legs pained. 

Jaxon knew I was in pain. He  He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "It's late Mia. Good night. Sweet dreams." he said as he played with my hairs.

I was sleepy. I fell asleep on his arms. His arms is safe place for me. His arms feels like heaven.