Page 25

I had spent most of my days lying on my bed and watching TV. I missed Jaxon. I talked to him once a day for an hour or so. He felt bad for being far away from me. I cried myself to sleep. Roman was busy with his mafia business. I clicked some of pictures in the mirror wearing various dressed in front if the mirror.

 I clicked some of pictures in the mirror wearing various dressed in front if the mirror

Olive helped me with video games and snacks

Olive helped me with video games and snacks. I had filed the evidences against Ella which would prove that she killed a guy brutally and cheated Calhoon family about her pregnancy and tried to marry Jaxon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I had to go to the court with Roman to submit every single evidence against Ella and throw her behind the bars till midnight. Tomorrow was Ella and Jaxon's ring exchange ceremony. 

I was excited to meet Jaxon today at the court. I hadn't seen him for so many days. I craved for his presence around me. I got dressed and ran downstairs.

Roman smiled at me as I looked at him with suspicious eyes

Roman smiled at me as I looked at him with suspicious eyes. "Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"You look cute."

"Thanks Rom." I said.

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Rom?" he asked in a suspicious tone.

"I gave you a nickname sweetheart."

"It's the name Diego gave to me." 

Diego came downstairs hearing his name. "Mia? You look fucking cute." He exclaimed in happiness and came running to me for a hug. I hugged him and said, "Thanks Diego."

"Is it for Jaxon?" Diego slowly whispered to me, slow enough to let it be heard by me only.

"What?" I whispered at the same tone.

"Dress and makeup, girl." 

I froze. "I crave for his presence. I crave for his touch. And to be honest I crave for his time." I whispered.

He smiled. "Rom is lucky to find a friend like you. You love someone truly. You carry out your friendship truly. Most importantly, you clear up your feelings with everyone. I wish I could see you as my sister- in- law in future but it's not possible." He said and bowed slowly.

"We'll be late if you guys keep whispering like this for the whole day." Roman interrupted us.

"Gotta go. Bye Diego. Have a great time. Lucy's waiting for you in the room." I said giving an evil smile to him.

Diego's cheeks tinted pink. "Bitch." He said and coughed.

I laughed loudly and went in the car where Roman had been waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the car at the sight of Jaxon standing  at the gate of the court. I ran to him as he ran to me too. We hugged for a while. "I missed you so much." he said.

"Stupid. I missed you more." I said, giggling.

"Let's go." Roman interrupted us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO HAPPY!! Ella was sentenced for a life time imprisonment. Ella wasn't present there but the judge ordered policemen to arrest Ella as soon as possible. 

"MIA? THANKS A LOT." Roman said hugging me.

I could see Jaxon trying to turn away from us. I smiled to myself. Roman freed me. Jaxon caught my hand and smiled. "Let's go home." He said. 

"Ella hasn't been arrested yet Mr. Jaxon Calhoon. Mia isn't safe." Roman said sternly.

"Mia is my responsibility and to be honest I know how to keep her safe. I missed her presence, I missed her smell, I missed her smile and I missed her whole. I shall keep her safe. Don't worry Mr. Roman Carter. You may have been busy with your mafia works and Mia would have been sitting lonely on a bed. At least, I can give her time." Jaxon replied.

Roman looked at him quietly. He looked at me and slowly asked, "So? Are you going?" 

"Roman? I had a nice time with you. I am glad you will have your baby with you soon. I have to go. Thanks for the dresses. Umm... By the way I took some of the clothes from the wardrobe. It was really comfortable and cute." I said, giggling.

"It's okay. But I think you have to pay for those clothes." Roman hissed and gave an evil smile.

I opened my eyes wide. He laughed and said, "Kidding, girl." Roman looked at my hand and gave a small smile.

I looked at my hand. Jaxon caught my hand and our fingers were inter twined. I blushed. "Ok got to go Rom. Bye. I would call you often. Don't worry buddy." I said as I hugged him and caught Jaxon's hand again.

Roman nodded and went. "So? You chose me over Roman. Why? Are you falling for me Ms. CEO?" Jaxon said in a joking way.

"Oh my god! I almost forgot. I left my heart at Roman's place." I said, chuckling.

"I swear I'll kill you." Jaxon said giving me a blank expression. I laughed. "Let's go home. I have missed my room so much." I said and pulled him towards the car.

We reached the parking area. I opened my seat door but Jaxon pushed it back and pulled me close to him. "You have to pay a huge fine for staying away from me for more than a week." he said licking his lips.

I kissed him. Within few seconds, he freed me and whispered, "I craved for your touch every single day darling. Let's go home. I have made a grand dinner for you, hungry wolf."

"Thanks for reminding me though. I am hungry. Let's race the car Mr. Employee."

"Yes Ma'am. As your wish." he said and drove the car at 80 km/h.