Page 11

Mia's POV:

Jaxon said me the truth and the truth was killing me. I didn't see Jaxon's face. I was at the counter. I was told that someone paid the bill and will pay till the end.

I went to my mom's room and saw my mom lying at the bed in pain. "Mumma?" I spoke as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Baby? Come to mumma darling. I have been missing you since long."

"I missed you too mumma."

"Where's Jaxon? Do you know? Jaxon's mom came to apologize and she has promised that she will pay the bill and buy groceries till I become completely fine. Your mother- in- law is really nice." she said giggling.

"Mom, firstly, Jaxon's mom isn't my mother- in- law. Jaxon won't marry me. He doesn't have feelings for me." I said and explained everything including Ella's pregnancy.

"Okay Okay. Shut up. Go outside and send Jaxon here."

I hummed and went outside. Jaxon came to me and said "Mia?"

"Mom has called you inside." I said interrupting him.

He nodded and went inside. I ran to my dad and said him everything about Ella's pregnancy.

Jaxon's POV:

I went inside. Mia was acting weird. Her mom was in pain.

"Aunt? How do you feel now?" I asked giving her a fake smile.

"Did you have an argument or fight with Mia? She didn't want to talk about you. I felt she was sad maybe."

"No aunt. I said her that it will hurt her if she develops feelings for me."

"Jaxon? I have regarded you as my son. I will be honest. Mia is a soft hearted girl. She gets hurt really fast. She does wrong things due to her emotions sometimes. I fear she will be harmed. Keep her safe. It's just 2 months Jaxon. You will get rid of Ella. Mia will return to us. Mia is with you to help you."

"Yes aunt."

A nurse entered and said, "Sir? It's time for her to take rest. You may take a leave now."

"Take care aunt." I said.

She nodded and she closed her eyes.

I went outside the room and saw Mia and her dad talking seriously about something. I had to apologize to Mia for being rude. I was confused and mad at that time.

Mia's POV:

Jaxon came to me and said, "Mia?"

"Dad? I'll go to the canteen. Talk to Jaxon for the time being." I said as I rushed out of the corridor.

I just wanted to avoid him for a moment. I sat at the canteen chair as a guy came to me and caught my wrist tightly. "Hey! Leave my hand. Who are you?" I shouted.

"I am someone who is pleased with your beauty sweetheart. Let's go home." he said and dragged me towards the exit door.

I cried out for help. Everyone ignored. I felt terrible. That guy slapped my hip as I was shouting. Anger level shot up high. My fist collided with his chin and he was knocked down. "You son of a bitch!!" I exclaimed in disgust. 

He stood up and caught me by my hair. "Bitch. How dare you hit me, you little whore?"

I cried out in pain. A second later, a fist collided his chin and he left my hair. 

"How dare you call her by some shitty names? If you ever dare to touch her or say her anything, I will hit you until you beg for death." Jaxon spoke out.