Page 15

Jaxon's POV:

I was slowly falling for her. I needed her. I was slowly getting addicted to Mia but this addiction is harmful. Mia was still pretty in her sleep. She was asleep in my arms. Keeping her safe in my arms feels like heaven. I never felt this way in my 23 years of life. I saw the clock: 3 AM.

DAMN. We had made love for around 6 hours. 

'Firstly, we won't fall in LOVE.' This promise was broken. We were falling for each other. I couldn't accept it. 

I remembered the anonymous call which had worried Mia. Who had called Mia? Shall I follow her today? Maybe NO. Mia is strong. If she needed help, she would certainly ask me. I just hope everything is fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was making breakfast as Mia came from behind and started tickling. I erupted into laughter. She chuckled. 

"MIA!? Stop. Please?"

"No way, Mr. employee. You had made me moan and scream yesterday for 5-6 hours maybe. I am not going to stop. I'm loving it!! Today I'll kill you by tickling."

I caught her hand and slowly pushed her to wall, cautious of not hurting her even a bit. 

"So you're taking revenge from me for making you moan and shout yesterday night?" I said as I licked my lips evilly.

"Yes Mr. Jaxon Calhoon." She said as she freed her hands slowly and wrapped it around my neck.

My hands were touching the wall. I slowly moved my hands towards her waist. Our eyes were interlocked into each other's. My phone rang. Mia freed her hands and smiled. 

"Take it." she said.

It was Dad. "Hello?"

"Jaxon? Be safe. Sebastian Calloway had came home to threaten us. He has clearly mentioned to kill our family if you don't marry Ella in two months. We had called him yesterday night to say that we don't agree with the marriage and today we saw the consequences. We don't have any option son."

My body tensed up as I heard it. Mia took the phone from me and said, "Don't worry sir. I'll help Jex and your family to get rid of Calloways and I promise I'll throw them behind the bars. I want a help sir. Will you help me?" 

She kept the call on speaker. "Of course child. You're Mia, aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Don't call me sir. You can call me Richard."

"Ok Richard. Do you know some lawyers?"

"Yes. I know some." My mom spoke up.

"Mrs. Calhoon? Ella Calloway is pregnant. She has killed a guy brutally who was from mafia. We need some lawyers to sue her." Mia said.

"PREGNANT? MURDERED? REALLY?" my mom shouted.

"Yes Ma'am. She is a cheat."

"She is a cheat indeed. Anyways, Calhoons should be chosen wisely. A person who is rich, loves and cares for my son, protects my son from problems and she should be wise enough to take right decisions for Hotel Paradise deserves to be my daughter- in- law. We have high standards and rep-"

"Mrs. Calhoon? Sorry for interrupting you and sorry if I sound rude but I don't want your cars, mansions or money. I love your son and I want him. I am his formal girlfriend and I am really happy to get a boyfriend like your son. Ad about the marriage, I just want to say that if he loves me and wants me as his wife, then it is fate. We will marry sooner or later if he wants me as his wife." Mia interrupted my mom.

I smiled. My mom hung up. "So it's fate, huh?" I said as I giggled and looked at Mia.

"Yeahh Mr. Fake Boyfriend." she said as she ran around and threw a cushion at me. I caught the cushion and ran after her. She laughed and chuckled as she ran.