Page 35

Mia was broken. I had to console her. She was loosing her family. She was loosing a child whom she has reared as her own. Jex caught my hand and slowly said, "Take care of my Mia. She is the most loyal and beautiful mumma I  have got."

I nodded. Roman came to me. "You are lucky. Mia always loved you. She always got hurt and the reason was the past and YOU. I have took her to bed few times. Sorry for that." he said.

"I swear I want to kill you for touching and fucking my girl." I said, smiling.

"I love her. She is my friend. If I ever get a complain about you, I will hit you hard." He said.

I laughed and nodded. "Hmm." I said.

"Don't be too harsh with her on bed." Roman said, giving an evil smile. I gave an evil smile and slowly said, "I hate seeing her in pain but I can't help myself in bed."

"Fuck off." Roman growled. I laughed and patted his shoulder. "Got to go. Mia's alone." I said.

Roman nodded as I saw Jex hiding his face on his dad's arms. I couldn't help myself from tearing up. I rushed out of the venue. As I entered the parking area, I saw Claudius offering a glass of water to Mia as she wiped her tears. "Are you Mia?" Claudius asked.

"Yes, I am." Mia sobbed.

"You look the same as Jaxon had described. Thanks for coming Ms. CEO of Mr. Employee. You look great in the bridal look though." Claudius said.

Mia blushed. "WAIT!! DID YOU GUYS MEET?" Claudius shouted after a moment. I went there slowly and Claudius smiled.

"Yes Claudius. We met and I proposed her. She is permanently mine now." I said. 

"REALLY? CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!" Claudius shrieked out in happiness. 

This is my fate

This is my fate. Our fate. 

GUYS!? BOOK HAS NOT FINISHED YET!! HOPE YOU ARE LOVING IT. HAVE A NICE READ.

~Hrishitac100