๐‘๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โœง๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๏ฟฝ...

By imalready_simping

"๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐ง... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ (๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐)
๐Ÿ : ๐๐Ž ๐”๐๐†๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก
๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๏ฟผ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐–๐€๐•๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐’ เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ’: ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐“๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก
๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ”: ๐€ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ•: ๐‡๐”๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง
๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐ƒ เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ เณƒโ€โžท
๏ฟผ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐’๐Œ๐€ ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹ เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐Ž๐๐„'๐’ ๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„-๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Šเณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐”๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐•๐„๐’๐’๐„๐‹ เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐‘๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐†๐”๐‹๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†เณƒโ€โžท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐†๐Ž๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก

2.4K 111 19
By imalready_simping

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 🄱🅈 🅁🅄🅃🄷 🄱
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes, we've reached 505 upvotes!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
- Jonathan Safran Foer
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was currently 6:00 a.m. when you frantically sat up, gasping while touching your face, already feeling your fresh tear-stained cheeks.

You were tired but didn't dare close your eyes and go back to sleep. You didn't want to relive that moment, it had felt like you were in a cage watching on the sidelines as Aphrodite hurt others in your body.

You felt helpless and you hated it.

Going back to sleep meant reliving the moment you faught Gojo and Geto. The moment you hurt Gojo. Something you never intended to do.

You could hear the birds chirping outside, letting you know that it was now morning. The start of new day. The start to one of your very last days.

Selfishness. Every human is selfish for a reason at one point.

The difference with selfishness is that some people's decisions to be selfish hurt others while other people's decisions to be selfish may not harm people.

In your case Suzuki's decision was one that disregarded your feelings, your well being. It harmed you.

Her egocentric choice was something.....that lead to your fate's drastic ending. Suzuki's decisions lead to her own downfall, she was misunderstood. No one who had the power, wanted to help her dying mother. So her cruel selfishness blinded her to ruin an innocent life to save a dying one but in the end her efforts made no positive impact.

Now.....this cursed spirit was here and Aphrodite made sure their presence known within your body.

You remembered the stress and pure desperation you felt before taking back control.

It was hard to fight back.

Yawning, you lift up the grey colored silk sheets off yourself.

You got up from your bed before pausing to look at Gojo sleeping. His brows were furrowed and his facial expression screamed that he was in a conflict and was extremely worried, frightened even.

Leaning over, you caressed his face, softly smiling as you saw the white haired boy's facial expression turn into a calm one while his lips subconsciously tug into a smile that you loved to see.

Seeing him calm almost put you at ease. Keyword almost.

A moment passed before you moved away, your hand no longer on your lover's face as you pulled the soft sheets over him.

The cold air coming off of the air conditioner caused goosebumps to form on your skin.

You wrapped your arms around yourself, try to gain some warmth like you had in the bed with Gojo.

Heading to the window, your footsteps could be heard before you stopped and opened it; revealing the orange and blue sky that blended well with each other as the sun shined.

Unwrapping your arms from yourself, you felt the sun's heat warm you.

Looking out there, you stared in awe watching the sunrise. For a moment...you felt at peace. A lone tear had escaped your eye.

I won't be able to see many of these.....will I?

A bitter and glum smile appeared on your face as you continued to look outside.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
𝐆 𝐎 𝐉 𝐎' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

I woke up not feeling your warmth anymore and already missing it.

Trying to rub the tiredness out of my eyes, I silently yawned as my head laid on the fluffy, plump pillows.

My right hand patted the now empty spot beside me to confirm that you were gone.

Sitting up, I let out a breath squinting my eyes, trying to get use to the bright beams of light the sunrise gave.

My eyes wondered around the room before they stopped on your figure.

My tired expression softened at just the sight of you. You looked breathtaking to me even if it was just your back facing me.

Telling by your stance, I already knew you were in a state of melancholy. It was some of the things I could pick up on you. Sometimes by your mere stance or the look in your eyes, I could tell how you're feeling, not all of the time though. When I could, I felt lucky knowing how you felt without even asking as if I had a much deeper and complex connection with you.

Sometimes......I wished I could know what you were thinking but some part of me doesn't want to know, knowing in the end, that it would break me.

My gaze now glanced at your favorite color clock that was on the wall. It was 6:03 a.m.

I was still tired but I knew you were far more tired than me. You were restless, I could tell you were scared to fall back asleep and succumb to the dark nightmares that were flashbacks ingrained in your mind.

Still now I felt helpless, useless to you. I couldn't take anything away no matter how hard I try. The best thing I could do was be near you, even when it's hurting me see you cry. I had to bare that painful feeling, you are in way more pain than me.

I couldn't let you know about the sorrowful and miserable thoughts and wonders that begun to fill my head, I didn't want to burden you with my lingering sadness. You've gone through enough.

I didn't want to burden anyone with my sadness, it was unnecessary and heavy baggage to give someone.

So I need to be strong for everyone, for Shoko, for Suguru, for......you, and.........for myself.

I quietly got out of your comfortable bed and slowly walked up to you, my footsteps barely detectable against the floor.

I noticed your gaze was strictly on the sunset, it looked like you were frowning.

Still tired, I wrapped my arms around your waist, sighing in content once I felt you lean back into me without hesitation.

"It's day one" you softly whispered to me, not daring to look at me just yet.

"I know" I whispered back feeling a lump form in my throat. I bit my bottom lip, not wanting a sob to escape.

Feeling my eyes water as my vision started to blur with incoming tears. I hastily closed my eyes, taking a deep breath trying not to cry.

Don't cry in front of her a voice whispered out in my mind. You'll only make it worse for her and everyone. Don't burden anyone, you shouldn't do that, you can't do that.

I nodded to myself, now opening my eyes, refusing to cry right now.

At the moment I was fully awake, promising myself that I would make these three days the best days of your life and.....even mine.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

"Y/n!!" Your best friend loudly called out your name before running over to you and pulling you into a hug.

"Hey Shoko" You softly smiled while the two of you pulled away to look at each other. Your smile soon dropped noticing the bags underneath your best friend's eyes.

It was odd, Shoko loved to relax and sleep, so seeing her eye bags and tired eyes showed how restless and stressed out she is. You knew the exact reason of this. It was because of you.

Guilty, you bit your lip knowing that you made her restless.

"Hey" Shoko wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer as she saw that look on your face. "I know that look...don't feel guilty about how I'm feeling right now, what matters is how you're feeling about this situation."

You leaned your head on Shoko. "I feel scared, I can't help but be scared" you softly whispered already breaking your best friend's heart.

She looked down. "I know you are....I saw that look in your eyes when they announced....it. I even felt my heart drop at the news. I don't want to accept it, I'll never accept it."

"Shoko...." Pulling away from your best friend, you let out a breath, staring at her with concern.

"No listen, Geto and I were thinking about planning an escape for you, it was all we talked about last night."

"I really am grateful for you and Suguru" you put a hand on your best friend's shoulder "but you know they're monitoring jujutsu high, they're expecting an escape. I don't want you guys to get in trouble."

"Y/n I'm not going to sit here and let
you-" Shoko stopped herself from saying the next word.

Your eyes casted down. "I don't want to either."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was a bit chilly as the wind became more windy. You all sat there on the grass, looking at the sun.

"I wish we could go out and do something" Geto spoke up, his hand twiddling with the flower beside him as his mind was filled with melancholy thoughts while he sat beside you.

"Maybe we can ask Yaga sensei to make another negotiation" Shoko suggested, not wanting you to be bored.

They all wanted you to at least enjoy your last days even if it was going to hurt to see you go.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"I'll ask them but don't get your hopes up" the older man sat in his chair before his students.

The four of you nodded nodded before walking out of his office.

"Y/n!" Yaga sensei called out shocking you and everyone else there, this was the first time he called you by your first name. Seeing the surprise look on your face, he sheepishly cleared his throat before correcting himself. "Sorry I meant L/n."

"Yes" you stopped from walking out of your sensei's office to join your friends in the hallway, to look at your sensei.

The older man's eyes softened. "I'm sorry I failed you."

You froze not knowing what to say. You couldn't know say it's okay because this situation wasn't okay at all.

"I'll try my best to convince them to let you all out."

You nodded, your lips pulled into a slight smile. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me" your sensei waved you off. "It's the least I could do."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The man sighed watching you close his office door.

Already dialing the number, he put the phone to his ear.

"Hello" a strict feminine voice answered.

Yaga sensei cleared his throat, already recognizing that person's voice. "Haru."

"Masamichi" she replied, immediately knowing who he was. "What do you want?"

"I know you all have given L/n Y/n three days-"

"It's going to be two days in a couple of hours" the higher up interrupted, nonchalantly.

The man sighed, rubbing his temple with one hand in annoyance as he held the phone with the other. He wanted to end the call right then and there, why couldn't a more polite and sympathetic higher up pick up the phone why did Haru have to answer, regardless he had to do this, for you. He wanted to make sure you could at least be free and enjoy your last days. "You guys are monitoring jujutsu high, correct?"

"Correct. We have to make sure she doesn't escape because I know you would do that but......now is not the time to have sympathy for a vessel" The woman licked her bottom lip, trying to tick off the man.

"Yes it is." His voice had risen. "You are heartless but I don't expect much from you, Haru. You were always like that."

"Watch it" her tone had become hard and venomous as she warned him. "I have power as a higher up, that is far more superior than any power a sensei like you can possess."

Yaga sensei pressed his lips together for a moment, trying to calm himself down. "Look she's innocent, she doesn't deserve any of this, it was Suzuki Eiko's fault."

"If that girl was alive, she would've been executed along with L/n anyway." The woman hummed, seemingly disinterested.

"Still you all shouldn't-"

"What do you want Masamichi?" she harshly repeated herself. "Is this about extending her time because I can't do that."

"On day two and three, may she be allowed off the premises of jujutsu high?"

"Masamichi-"

"Please.....let her live her life without boredom. Let her enjoy herself, even if it's just two days."

The woman let out an exasperated sigh on the other side of the line. She couldn't allow her emotions to cloud her choices, that would affect her status.

"My student isn't like her usual self, she's so....dejected and gloomy. I don't want her to go out like that, knowing she couldn't enjoy her last days around the people she cares about" the man continued, trying to gain some empathy from the higher up.

Haru bit her bottom lip, feeling a twinge of sympathy. This wasn't the first time, she dealt with a situation like this. Mere humans and some jujutsu sorcerers have fallen to cursed spirits in unfortunate events that led to them becoming vessels. Usually there wasn't much conflict to decide whether the person should be executed but now it's quite different, L/n has people that don't agree with her execution, even some of the higher ups are conflicted but after what happened many of the higher ups and elders voted for her ending overshadowing the few who had slight sympathy.

A moment of silence passed, as Yaga sensei sat in his chair, anxious, waiting for her answer.

"I'll try to convince the other higher ups and elders in our meeting tonight at 7:00. If this goes through and something happens, you will be put to blame for her actions and could possibly get executed. Is that a risk you're willing to take?"

"Yes" he answered with zero hesitation.

"Remember the consequences if things go wrong Masamichi, I won't be there to help you out of this, I hope you know that" she paused sighing. "I'll let you know what is decided after the meeting."

"Thank-" the man paused as he was cut off by hearing the phone's beeping noise, Haru had hung up on him.

.✫*・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
27.2K 737 25
"Suguru-san please.... why are you doing this!!? Izumi pleaded as she was loosing the man she loved with her whole heart to the darkness.. His eyes...
32.2K 882 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
234K 5.9K 23
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. "she knows that she's...