Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 50

880 28 1
By Acero22

Chiyo Pov

"It seems that C was right Danzo has fled." I burst into flames and try to punch Madara but all I do is go threw him, I push off the wall quickly but my kick goes threw him as well. "This jutsu of yours its annoying."

Madara makes Sasuke disappear, "Give me back Sasuke." I grit my teeth, "That depends as on your answers to what I'm about to tell you." Onoki comes to my side, "Calm down Hokage let us hear him out then go from there." I close my eyes and take a deep breath then let it out slowly feeling my body relax a little.

Madara jumps down next to Karin, "Go heal Sasuke." He uses his teleportation jutsu on her, "Touma doesn't that look familiar....." He doesn't respond to me probably trying to piece together where we saw something like that before.

"Now are you all finally prepared to listen." Gaara looks at him, "First tell us why are you trying to win over Sasuke?" Madara looks at him then jumps back up on the balcony, "Sharingan that actually require the Susanoo are quiet rare I like to stock up on good eye's. By battling the Five Kage he will take his visual prowess further which is why I sent him here. I was hoping to weaken the Five Kage and at least take some of you hostage but I guess that was to much to ask."

"Take us hostage what for?"

"To insure project Tsuki no me when along smoothly." I scoff slightly, "I'm truly surprised that the famous Madara Uchiha is still alive but I'm confused why do you of all people need such tactics." I glance at Onoki he does have a point, "My injuries from the battle with the First Hokage Harshirama where too sever. I currently hold little power I'm nothing but a shell of my former self." Even if he only had half his power he still should be strong enough to take on other shinobi with ease.

"Madara what is this Project Tsuki no me of yours exactly." I say in a deadly calm voice, "It will be a long story so I'll need to sit down." Kankuro frowns, "That's enough just tell us what kind of plan is it!?" Madara looks down at him, "All shall become one with me in a complete illusion that unites all."

My eyes widen so its a huge Genjutsu, "There's an ancient stone tablet passed down threw the Uchiha Clan it's in a room beneath the Hidden Leaf. Upon it are written secrets from the Sage of the sic paths himself they cannot be read without visual powers. With the sharingan, the mangekyo sharingan and the rinnegan to be exact more and more knowledge is revealed."

"And your stories are becoming more and more unbelievable." He chuckles a little, "You may think it's unbelievable but it seems the Hokage isn't on the same page as you Tsuchikage." Everyone's eyes glance at me as I just stare at Madara, "Do any of you know why he became the legendary figure we know today? Why he is regarded as a god among shinobi, this is where the link between me and that man come into play."

"You have the Mangekyo sharingan and another member of the Akatsuki had the rinnegan so you must know all the secrets by now."

"Lets hear them."

"The Sage once saved the world from a certain monster." Touma growls a little, "What monster?"

"Gaara you once held a piece of that monster sealed away within you. It was what all the tailed beast made up a creator with almost an unlimited amount of chakra the ten-tails." The room becomes more tense, he starts to name off all the tailed beast in order.

"The Sage of the six paths developed a certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the ten-tails. That ninjutsu is still being secretly passed down it is the sealing jutsu process for jinchuriki, yes the Sage was the ten-tail's jinchuriki. He was able to seal the beast within himself with the help of an elemental dragon." I tense up, "Dragon!? They are nothing but legend."

Madara hum's, "That is where you are wrong Mizukage as I know right now there are Four dragons that still are alive today. But only one elemental dragon I assume it knew what I was planning and it sealed itself inside an newborn at an orphanage in the Land of Lighting." A scoffs, "And where is this child you speak of." Madara looks over at me, "Why she's standing right in front of you Chiyo Senju the host of the last Elemental Dragon."

Everyone looks at me in shock well except Gaara and the other two since I've told them about Touma before and they've seen Rai. "After splitting the ten-tails into nine pieces he hurled the hollow shell of the ten-tails up into the sky into what is now the moon."

"So you are trying to put together those nine separate chakra's for there power. But exactly are you going to do with all that power?"

"Revive the ten-tails of course and become the ten-tails jinchuriki I will then uses its tremendous amount of chakra to strengthen my visual powers and launch a certain jutsu." Onoki glares at him, "What certain jutsu? What exactly do you mean just what are you planning?!"

"A super Genjutsu where I cast my eye on the moon's surface an infinite Tsukuyomi all humans living on this earth will be placed under my Genjutsu. And as a result by controlling everyone I shall unify the entire world I will create a world without hate, war everything will become one with me. That is Project Tsuki no me."

"Your insane I'm not just handing the world over to you!"

"That kind of peace is just an illusion, peace is only meaningful when its achieved honestly."

"So what exist in a Genjutsu world there's no hope, no dreams it's just an escape."

"You want to united the whole world huh interesting."

"You just want to make the world yours and only yours, I will not sit by and let you carry out your plans."

Madara chuckles, "Your talk what have you Five Kage accomplished? You of all people should know the truth by now. There is no hope, to hope is the equivalent to giving up. And it's the biggest deception of all now turn over the remaining eight and nine-tails. Cooperate with my plan or this is war."

"War you say."

"Eight tails you mean the Hokage wasn't laying when telling my shinobi that you didn't have Bee!?" My eye twitches he really thought I was lying, "The Hokage was telling the truth eight-tail capture failed and he escaped. Now there's a shinobi whos a perfect jinchuriki there's no one quiet like your Otouto." I huff a little, "I'm kinda pissed now you didn't believe me A."

"I won't give up Naruto Uzumaki."

"And neither will I."

"I'll never hand Bee over to you!"

"I may not have any strength but I do have the powers of up to seven-tails. You have no chance in this war." I glare at him, "We won't give up on hope, I will fight until my last breath to bring you down."

"Very well I herby declared the Fourth Great Shinobi war begins now."

"What!"

"Kid let me speak for a moment." I close my eyes for a moment, "Lady Hokage your chakra!?" I think that was C, I slowly open my eyes and hear gasp across the room.

"You are playing with forces you cannot understand I along with my sons will fight along side Chiyo until you are burnt to a crisp." My shake my head slightly, "I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield Chiyo. Will see who will win once and for all the Uchiha or the Senju."

He uses his transportation jutsu and disappears, "So you do host a dragon then." I nod at Onoki, "His name is Touma and he is my friend helping me protect my village."

"So what now." Gaara walks over to me, "Our nations must work together it's the only way to fight against seven-tail beast." I look over a t A, "So what do you say Lord Raikage you where against this idea earlier."

"It seems like you where telling the truth my Otouto is safe. We cannot allow ourselves to be bullied by the Akatsuki any longer will form the alliance and take care of this for go." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "I have to go after that traitor Danzo but I will try to make it quick."

"We must absolutely keep the eight and nine-tails safe we need to get them into hiding as fast as we can."

"But we should make plans to use the eight and nine-tails in battle don't you agree." I shake my head and Gaara speaks up, "No absolutely not this is also a war to protect them both I think the reason Madara is raging war against us is so we would us them leaving them open to be taken."

"If you are worried about it Tsuchikage I will personally cover all the battle fronts with my dragons the best to my ability." He nods, "As long as you believe you have enough power for that."

"Lady Hokage if you wish to get word to your village quickly I saw Kakashi Hatake on my way here along with the nine-tails jinchuriki." My eyes widen in surprise, "And what where they doing?" A pauses for a moment, "He was asking me not to go after and kill Sasuke Uchiha." My jaw tightens, "I see...."

Gaara places a hand on my shoulder, "Chiyo if you like I will pass the message to Kakashi allowing you to catch up with Danzo." My eye's soften, "I'll appreciate it and tell Naruto I'm trying my best he will understand what it means."

"Are you all sure about this plan we can't be sure of how much power all the seven-tailed beast hold. They could wipe out all of our forces then this would have been for nothing, its best if we use them up front and let them wage war on two fronts."

"Actually I wonder about that." We all look over at Mifune kind of forgot he was here, "The worlds first shinobi alliance are being formed here right at this very moment. And it's strength is also unknown, there must be some risk on using the seven beast otherwise he wouldn't gone out of his way to this summit and try to negotiate. He must be facing unfavorable odds as well and we samurai shall participate in this war as well. Is this better Lord Tsuchikage are you still having doubt about it."

He glares at Mifune, "Lets hope this enough." I look around at them all, "Very well so who is to be in control of all of this. I still believe it should be A and headquarters should be in the cloud." Mifune nods, "I agree the Raikage is the best choice."

"Very well I shall lead the Allied shinobi forces." He turns to Onoki, "Onoki the fence sitter you have been the only one to fight against Madara. Share with us any information you have that's an order." He snorts a little, "Still like ordering people around I see well I suppose I'll share instead of losing this war. If this shinobi world where to disappear I wouldn't be able to argue with you all, I'll help anyway I can."

I smirk a little, "The allied shinobi forces are now formed, we must each get this to our respective feudal lords."

I walk outside with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro, " I want to thank you for going to give word to Kakashi and going to make sure the Raikage didn't kill duckbutt." Kankuro snickers a little and Temari elbows him in the stomach, "It is no trouble Chiyo after all we are friends." Gaara holds his hand out to me and I shake it, "Just be careful going after that Danzo guy."

I smirk at Temari, "Oh come on Temari its like you don't know me at all." I place my hand on the ground finding Danzo's chakra quickly, "I have to go before they get far." They nod and we both rush of in different directions.

Just wait you bastard you are going to pay for all the pain you've caused people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
657K 15.1K 81
~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two years and a half training nonstop. That kind...
299K 9K 28
Rei Senju. Ever heared of her? No? I'm not suprised. There's not alot of people knowing her. Till now. She is the daughter of two Sanin. NOT Orochim...
27.4K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...