Transmigrated as a Cannon Fod...

By HanMisheru

After getting betrayed by his girlfriend, Lan YiWei developed a hatred for women, becoming a misogynist. One... More

Prologue (1)
Prologue (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (1)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (3)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (4)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (5)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (6)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (7)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (8)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (9)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (10)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (11)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (End)
Some Facts about the Characters' Names
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (1)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (2)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (3)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (4)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (5)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (6)
Attempt to draw Lan Wangji
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (7)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (8)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (9)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (10)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (11)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (12)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (13)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (14)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (End)
The Cover
Arc 3: Adonis (1)
Arc 3: Adonis (2)
Arc 3: Adonis (3)
Arc 3: Adonis (4)
Arc 3: Adonis (5)
Arc 3: Adonis (6)
Attempt to draw Wang Yibo
Arc 3:Adonis (7)
Just some sad hours
Arc 3: Adonis (8)
Arc 3: Adonis (9)
Arc 3: Adonis (10)
Arc 3: Adonis (11)
Arc 3: Adonis (12)
Arc 3: Adonis (13)
Arc 3: Adonis (14)
Arc 3: Adonis (15)
Arc 3: Adonis (16)
Arc 3: Adonis (17)
Arc 3: Adonis (18)
Arc 3: Adonis (19)
Arc 3: Adonis (20)
Arc 3: Adonis (21)
Arc 3: Adonis (End)
Announcement
Not an Unpdate...but Episode Discussion
Third Party
Happy 29th Birthday, XIAO ZHAN
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (1)
*quietly posts an announcement*
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (2)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (3)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (4)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (6)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (7)

Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (5)

6.4K 293 44
By HanMisheru

🎁🎄Merry Christmas~~~!🎄🎁
Here's a chapter in a very long time for a present! Who knows if there might be more than a chapter...😘😘😘
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

During the time that took TanYi and the group to get to supermarket for TanYi to run off to rescue Wu TingFeng, it was the time that XiaoFan used to put in place his grand plan.

Thanks to XiTong's hubby-tracker (that's what XiaoFan insisted it would be called), he was able to find TingFeng unconscious by the tree near the supermarket. He definitely knew the female lead would come by any minute now and he needed to take action quick if he wanted to stop her encounter with his hubby.

That Is to say, he didn't come not prepared. With his 'oh, so powerful' magic skills taught by Noctis and his infinite amount of books, XiaoFan was able to learn of a type of magic that could duplicate or clone an object or a living being. Seeing this word 'clone,' you could already guessed what XiaoFan's plans was.

That's right! He's going to make a clone of his hubby and trick the female lead into believing that the clone was the actual Wu TingFeng when actually, the real one was with him all along.

A freaking genius. *smug face* *smug face*

Anyways, the clone would be able to do whatever it's original host would do. However, in comparison to Ting Feng, WuTingFeng 2.0 would only have 50% of the powers belonging to the original. Don't get him wrong, the clone (nicknamed 2.0 ofc) that he made was still plenty strong compared to the others, and will continue to be stronger since he's the male lead (but still a clone). No matter how many strong S-class ability users emerged, 2.0 would still be stronger. And although 2.0 may be functioned to be the top dog, his hubby is still the top of the top, the king of the world.

XiaoFan was pretty confident in is plan, but to his lack of information of this punishment world, he didn't know that TanYi knew 2.0 was not the real male lead with the help of her system. In fact, this world, XiaoFan didn't really need to be cautious around the female lead, YanLi, as it's established that she's not a b*tch.

There's more to the punishment world than to what he initially thought, but still, he doesn't know all the facts, so whatever comes, he needs to face it head on.

Back to the present, Wu TingFeng had slowly regained back his consciousness and was wide-eyed when the first thing he saw when he woke up was that beautiful face of his precious. To make it even better, his baby was sitting on and slightly rubbing his little brother on his thigh in the process as well.

Don't get him started on the way his baby was dressed...he could SEE those two little pink cherries on his chest and he couldn't help but swallow, his Adam's apple moving up and down.

"Baobei, are you tempting me right now?"

XiaoFan clearly knew that TingFeng would wake up, and as part of his apology gift for leaving abruptly in the previous world, he was going to do some tempting things with his hubby. Surely he would love it. 😊

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really don't know? Then how about this?"

TingFeng lifted his leg a bit higher, causing XiaoFan to slide his butt and little brother down towards Tingfeng's own little brother. The friction just now made XiaoFan moan in pleasure and his little brother became harder once in contact with TingFeng's.

"Mn...TingFeng...that felt...good...ah..."

"Are you going to admit what you've done now?"

XiaoFan gave him a little pout, showing him his confusion. At the same time, he wrapped his arms around TingFeng's neck and caressed his hair.

"But I honestly don't know what you meant."

"Come on," TingFeng chuckled and grabbed XiaFan's plump cheeks, who the person was still slightly grinding his little brother on him. By now, they both were definitely hard and horny.

"Tell me this is part of your apology gift because of the previous world?"

"How'd you know? I was only planning to cook you a feast."

"I've married you for two lifetimes. How can I not know my wife well and what he's thinking."

"Hm. You make a great point."

"That feast you mentioned, I don't need it."

"Then...." XiaoFan looked up to him with his knowing eyes. "What do you prefer to eat?"

"Haha, Baobei, you already know the answer."

The two lovebirds stared at each other's lustful pairs of eyes before TingFeng leaned in and started eating XiaFan's luscious pink lips.

The two proceeded to eat one another's lips with TingFeng's hands making their way under XiaoFan's shirt to his cherry buds. He gave them a little pinch and twist, making his Baobei squirm and moan. It was truly a heavenly sound that the other was making.

After a few minutes, the two broke apart from their hot kissing session, and whilst TingFeng was playing with XiaoFan's buds, he was sure to have came at least once or twice just from the twists, squeezes, and their little brothers rubbing against the other.

"Say, do you want us to continue? Hm?"

TingFeng smirked and proceeded to suck on XiaoFan's left bud and continued playing with the remaining one.

"Ngh...as long as I wish to continue...we better get going to City Z...I need to complete my tasks...Ah!"

"If my Baobei said so, then how about after a round we start heading towards the base? Besides, I'm still not satisfied yet with just this."

XiaoFan pretended to avoid his hubby's lustful eyes staring at him for a second, just to think if he should comply to his wish. Then again, he did owe him in the previous world for leaving without saying anything. A round won't hurt at all.

He guided his own eyes back and looked at the other pair. XiaoFan gave TingFeng a quick peck on the corner of his lips and smiled.

"Fine. Only one round. Got it?"

Appearing as if TingFeng grew a pair of dog ears and tail that's wagging viciously, he answered delightfully.

"En!"

And so while the two went for a steamy round of pitching and catching-that unfortunately the author couldn't possibly write in detail but wished to one day-TanYi was at a crisis.

She was going mad that Xiao Bao told her the male lead in front of her was a fake. She didn't believe that there's such a power during this time that would allow a person to be cloned. There was no nearby facility to even clone anybody much less the male lead. Although the system stated that it would never tell its host lies, she decided that she wouldn't believe it this time.

Either way, once the male lead wakes up and find that she's the one that saved him, he would definitely feel indebted to her. Overtime, she was confident that he would be able to fall in love with her, and by the time they make reforms around City Z, they would be the couple that was going to be standing at the top.

As for YanLi, TanYi didn't care about her. After all, Wu TingFeng would belong solely to herself, and her little sister wouldn't be able to take him away ever in this life.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: sorry if I'm jumping around the scenes a bit since it seems pretty fast but do u likey? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im still bad at writing smuts...looks like I need to read more AO3 fics for inspiration 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
217K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
592K 38.8K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
886K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...