Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 73

1.7K 53 214
By shadow1dark2night

Blade was pissed off.

He contacted the same person he has been calling everyday. The person who ____ believed was his sister..

"They kicked me out. It was that damn Dynamight! I was so close to getting her on our side." Blade spoke.

"If she won't join us then we have no choice but to kill her-"

"Hold on. We had a promise. She belongs to me. You can kill the kid. I'll just go in and get her tomorrow. Dont do anything else till then." Blade said.

"If you fail to bring her in we will be taking things into our own hands."

"Yes I got it..just give me till tomorrow." Blade said before he hung up.

He stood outside the apartment looking at it and smirked.

"I already know your schedule Bakugou..sooner or later I'll ruin everything for you."

***
The next morning went smoothly. Riven scouted the apartment making sure no one suspicious was there in the halls.

He turned back inside and saw ____ playing with Kiyoto as he smiled softly.

Riven was a father to 3 kids so he missed when they were just babies.

Katsuki was already out for the day leaving the three of them home.

Kiyoto looked over at Riven reaching for him as _____ smiled handing him off.

Riven smiled.

"You know I didn't get my first son until 2 daughters. They were a real handful." Riven told _____.

She smiled as Kiyoto giggles touching Riven's spikey beard.

"I can imagine..how did you and your wife deal with them??" _____ asked.

"Hard work and alcohol." Riven comments as they laugh. "How many are you and Dynamight thinking about having?"

"Well..I want at least 2 so he's not alone but Katsuki wants as many as we can get." ____ said sighing as Riven smiled.

"Believe me, he'll change his mind after kid number 2."

The two of them got along quite well. Riven messaged Katsuki every hour about their safety which Katsuki enjoyed.

He so got pictures from _____ of the toys and shows they let Kiyoto watch, his smile was worth every picture.

***
It was about 7pm on a Wednesday.

Katsuki was late out at work finishing paperwork to come back home.

Riven was in the living room as _____ was in Kiyoto's room feeding him.

There was a knock at the door and Riven got up to answer it.

He opened it and was immediately stabbed in the stomach.

Blade licked the knife and Riven's body froze up.

He couldn't even talk to yell or scream. His eyes widen seeing Blade.

He tried to call out to warn _____ but it wasn't working.

"Be a good boy and sit still for me will ya?" Blade said as Riven moved and sat on the ground listening to his orders.

Blade smirked walking into the house.

"Hey Riven? Did your kids ever-" _____ froze.

Her grip on Kiyoto tightening.

She saw Blade holding a bloody knife and saw half of Riven's back at the front of the door sitting.

She looked back at Blade her heart was pounding.

"W-what are you doing here? What did you do!?" She asked scanning her eyes for her phone.

"Sorry Kira. I made a promise and I get a reward if I complete it. Wanna know what the reward is??" Blade asked taking a step closer as she backed away to get to her phone on the couch.

"You." Blade smirked running at her but she dodged his attack.

Kiyoto starting to whine from the fast motion.

____ grabbed her phone, it was thankfully unlocked on Katsuki's contact as she tried to text him or call him but the only message she got through was the letter 'H'.

Blade glared.

"Come on you can't run. Drop the kid and come with me. Dont make this any harder then it needs to be." Blade said moving but she knew she wouldn't make it to the door.

She put Kiyoto down onto the ground hovering above him trying to think of something, there was nothing to cut herself with.. she finally just turned to him but he slashed his knife and cut her arm.

Blade smirked.

But before he could lick the knife she started her quirk and made a small lasso grabbing the knife and throwing it to the side.

"You wont lay a hand on him!" She glared.

Blade watched the knife fly to the side of the room as he just lunged at her grabbing her arms and smirking.

"Your mistaken i don't want him..I want you!" He said and gave a long lick at her cut which immediately got her to freeze.

"N-no.." she said as her body stopped moving. Her eyes screaming in fear.

Kiyoto looked up at his mother and started to cry he had no idea what was happening.

He tried to crawl to them which got her even more worried.

_____ couldn't move..

Blade smirked.

"Turn around." He ordered as she turned around.

She looked down seeing Kiyoto at her feet as she tried everything in her power to move to hold him but it didn't work, tears formed her eyes.

KATSUKI!

***
Riven tried to move but it was useless he couldn't..

He heard fighting inside and heard Kiyoto's cries which got him mad but there was nothing he could do..

Blade walked over outside to him and smirked before beating Riven up and tossing him back inside the house.

Riven laid passed out on the ground.

Blade turned to _____.

"You know...I did tell them I'd bring you in but..I think I should have some fun with you first, don't ya think?" Blade asked as he ordered her to face him again.

He saw her eyes, she looked terrified as he smirked.

"Let's go to the bedroom." He said as she followed him.

Kiyoto crying trying to crawl to his mother.

Blade closed the door once they got into the bedroom and locked it.

Kiyoto at the door crying for her to come back out or for anything..but it was no use.

⚠️ [TW:rape] ⚠️

Blade looked at her as he then looked at the bed.

"Mmm strip." Blade said.

Her body moving slowly taking off her top.

She stood infront of him in her bra. She was screaming in her head terrified at what he was making her do. Tears streaming down her cheek.

STOP LISTENING TO HIM DAMMIT! Why isn't my quirk working!? STOP!

She took off her pants standing infront of him in her bra and panties.

Blade smirked checking her out.

"You look good for a new mom" he said as she cried her body not answering her movements.

"Come on, strip all the way I want the whole view." Blade said.

She moved her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra..letting it fall all the way to the ground.

She then moved removing her panties. Blade smirking having a crazy look in his as he rubbed his bulge.

He watched her get naked infront of him.

"How selfish of Dynamight to keep you all to himself.." Blade said.

"Come here take off my pants and suck my dick for me." Blade ordered.

She couldn't..she hated this all..

Her body moved up to him as she unzipped his pants and went down on her knees..

Tears falling..STOP IT! NO PLEASE DONT!

Her mouth wrapped around his dick.

Blade moaned in delight watching her suck his dick.

He let her continue enjoying every second out it her mouth giving him the ultimate pleasure but he pulled her away before he could cum.

"On the bed. Spread your arms up and legs open wide." Blade ordered.

He made sure to time it perfectly.

He grabbed rope and tied it around her arms. Tying her to the bed as he tied her legs and at that moment she felt her body move.

She got her body back and looked at him..his quirk has a time limit.

"LET ME GO! STOP BLADE!" _____ finally yelled crying out.

He smirked watching her struggle.

He got on the bed between her legs.

He looked down at her pussy as he smirked leaning down touching it with his fingers.

"S-STOP NO! STOP IT HURTS!" She cried out her legs trying to close.

He smirked. "Mm it's fresh. He hasn't put anything in it since you gave birth is that right? I can imagine what it feels like." Blade said.. "what it tastes like." He said lowering his mouth to her as her eyes widen.

She finally remembered her cut arm and immediately tried to create something but the blood dried at her cut.

He took a lick at it causing her to scream.

She tried to rub her wound against the bed to get it to open again being so desperate to bleed.

She felt disgusting everything about it made her want to burn herself.

"KATSUKI!" She cried out having no hope.

She cried hearing her son's cries as well.

She was getting disgusted each second Blade tried to satisfy her.

He then sat up and positioned his dick to her pussy.

"NO STOP! DONT DO IT PLEASE DONT!" She cried her heart breaking as he didn't listen and shoved himself into her without warning causing her to scream but at that moment the door blasted open her loud screams echoing as she felt the worst pain in her life.

All she saw infront of her was a devil shoving Blade off her and starting to beat him up on the ground. Loud explosions went off as she cried not being able to see with all the smoke in the room. She heard her son's cries as she couldn't even move her body still being tied up.

She felt like she was going to throw up with how disgusting she felt.

She didn't even see who untied her as she immediately ran to the bathroom throwing up and turning on the shower to get the disgusting feeling off her. She cried staying under the water in pain.

***
Katsuki was at work still. He got a random message from his phone as he thought it was another picture but all he saw was

[7:34 pm] ______: H

He looked at it weird. Was it a mistake??

Katsuki just texted her back asking what.

But there was no response after 2 minutes.

He then called her but still no response.

He then texted Riven what they were doing but.. no response.

He called Riven and _____ many more times until he got worried and got up.

He still had work to finish but something felt odd..something wasn't right and he had to check on them.

He just got into his car driving home.

He parked the car and walked up stairs until seeing the door to his apartment..there was blood at the ground and the door was ajar.

He ran inside and heard Kiyoto's cries and saw Riven on the ground lifeless.

He then saw Kiyoto having his tiny hands on the master bedroom door crying and then heard..

"NO STOP! DONT DO IT PLEASE! DONT!"....

Everything in his body burned. He moved Kiyoto and blasted the door open and immediately something inside of him raged with anger as he knocked Blade off ______.

Nothing went through Katsuki's mind, all he could do was beat Blade up until he passed out from bleeding and having a broken face.

He then got up to comfort her and quickly untie her arms and legs but she ran past him immediately into the bathroom.

He panicked hearing her throw up and turn the water on.

Kiyoto was crying at the door.

Katsuki just ran into the bathroom seeing her crying and screaming as she trying to wash herself clean.

"_-_____..." Katsuki said as he just went to her and hugged her.

She cried trying to push away but he never let go of her.

She screamed into his body she felt horrible, as if she betrayed him or cheated on him...she promised him no man would ever come close to even touching her but that promise was now broken.

He just hushed her rubbing her back letting her cry as he pulled her out of the water her legs were shaking as she couldn't even stand the pain getting to her. He just picked her up having a towel around her and walked her out of the room and into Kiyoto's room. He then picked up Kiyoto and put him on the ground in his room as Katsuki ran back to get her some clothes.

His only priority was to make sure she was okay. He couldn't care about anything else right now.

He got clothes for her as she stood there in Kiyoto's room hugging the towel around her body as she legs were shaking.

She just sat on the bean bag as Kiyoto crawled to her she cried picking him up and holding him against her.

She felt so guilty and it hurt both physically and mentally.

Katsuki got on the phone calling Steel and the agency to get over to his apartment, he also got an ambulance for Riven and _____.

Katsuki tied Blade's arms to the bed so he didn't move as he went to check on Riven seeing he was still alive.

He went back to ____ seeing her shaking while holding Kiyoto.

"_____...I'm so sorry..I should've been here"  Katsuki said to her.

Kiyoto saw his mother crying as he tried to wipe her tears but they just kept coming.

Katsuki picked Kiyoto out of her hands as he placed him in the crib then moved to _____'s level and tried to help her put on clothes again.

He could tell she was terrified..sure Katsuki didn't know exactly what happened.. he didn't know Blade actually put it in her..he hoped he didn't.

He gets her in a T-shirt as he just moved sitting on the bean bag and having her in his lap but she pulled away and fell onto the floor.

Katsuki looked at her confused to why she moved as she shook her head crying.

"I-I'm sorry..he..he did it..I'm so sorry Katsuki. Please don't hate me please..im sorry.." she repeated nonstop her body trembling horribly.

Katsuki froze at her words...he..did it..

He just moved so to the ground with her and pulled her in hugging her tightly against his body as she cried.

"I'm not- I don't hate you..I could never hate you. It wasn't your fault..I'll kill him..I-" Katsuki tried to get up but she gripped his arms not wanting him to leave.

Katsuki just let her sit in his lap as she tried to calm down but it wasn't working.

He tried everything too but her body wouldn't stop shaking.

Kiyoto watched his parents both of them start crying now as he frowned..he has never seen this side of them and was confused to what even happened..but of course a baby could only think so much.

***
Katsuki drove _____ and Kiyoto to his parents house.

Mitsuki and Masaru thankfully were awake at 11pm taking them in.

Katsuki had ____ do a check up in the hospital but they said she needed to relax and not move too much. They did wrap her arm up tho.

______ just directly went to the bedroom as Katsuki helped her up.

Masaru and Mitsuki took care of Kiyoto for the night.

Katsuki helped _____ bathe in the bath.

She already told him everything Blade made her do.

It boiled his blood..he already took his anger out on Blade causing him to have a concussion and a fucked up face.

Katsuki glared just rubbing her back with soap.

He wasn't even mad at her..it wasn't her fault...but he hated how easy Blade got to her.

Riven was useless..he could've lost his child! He could've lost ______!

"Ow.." _____ said arching her back moving away from Katsuki's hand.

He looked at her seeing he scratch her on accident with his nail while rubbing her with soap.

"Shit sorry!" He said as she just shook her head.

"...Katsuki..I feel horrible" she said looking down in the water.

He looked at her..

She was just in the tub she did look depressed..

He just poured water over her head.

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. I already told you I'm not upset with you. I love you I'm just..mad he got to you, even though you were supposed to be protected..." Katsuki said.

She glared at the water.

"Kiyoto..he could have gotten hurt..and I couldn't do anything about it..I saw him at my feet crying and I couldn't move to get him..I was so afraid he would get hur.." she cried her fears coming back.

Katsuki just stayed silent. It bothered him too..he almost lost his entire world..

"I'll get us a new place...we won't go back to that apartment. You'll stay here for the time being. I'm gonna find those stupid Infinites and kill them all." Katsuki said as she looked at him.

"...Katsuki"

"Ya?" He looked at her.

"..." she didn't say anything just biting her lip.

"_____? What is it?"

Tears formed in her eyes again as he noticed and panicked before she said.

"I want dad.."

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
14.7K 277 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...