Young Queen

By laymur55

Her laughs echoed the walls. His demons occupied the rooms. She lit the flame within him. He made every fiber... More

Prologue
Soundtrack
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SEVEN
DELETED SCENES
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
EPILOGUE
My Thank You
THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE
THE WEDDING
THE KIDS

SIXTY SIX

3.5K 103 54
By laymur55

lmaoooo no plot development, just smut literally. enjoy their anniversary special 

THIRD-PERSON POV

Anniversaries were such a glorious day to celebrate, especially the first one. Love was in the air and the smell of sex already lingered in the bedroom. Aria had barely opened her eyes when Leo pounced on her, a full grin on his face and a heart-shaped box of amazing chocolates in his hands.

He pressed kisses all over her face and she plopped a chocolate in her mouth as his mouth met her heat. She loved being woken up like this if she must admit. No one was in the house so Aria didn't bother covering her moans as Leo pounded into her, causing the headboard to bang against the wall.

Once they were finished and already worn out, Leo leaned over and pressed a kiss upon her lips muttering, "Happy One Year Anniversary, love of my life."

She grinned, pulling him into her arms, "Happy Anniversary, my love."

The festivities didn't stop there, oh no. Leo and Aria had waited for this day for what seemed like years and finally, it was here. They had a whole week to celebrate their love, and Leo didn't spare any dime to give them the best week of their lives.

They didn't bother getting dressed, they just simply showered, brushed their teeth, and threw on their robes. Aria bought a new one for the week: a white silk robe that trailed the floor behind her and had white feathers on her droopy sleeves.

Leo wore a black suede robe that went down to his knees, but Aria complained it was still too long. She wanted his ass out all week.

Leo had set up the surprise overnight while Aria was sleeping, so she had no idea the entire downstairs had been transformed. She gasped when she saw the living room. The entrance to their house was adorning a wall of flowers with their initials in neon lights. In the living room, large baby pink and white faux clouds hung from the ceiling. The couch was surrounded by sheer white curtains that created a tent-like decor piece. On the wall were large gold balloons spelling out "Happy Anniversary" with flowers lining the wall as well.

Aria was in awe of how beautiful the living room looked and how much effort Leo put into transforming the house for their anniversary. She didn't know how he managed to do it in such a short amount of time, but damn he was amazing.

"Leo, this is beautiful," she told him as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Only the best for you baby," he muttered against her ear, biting it. "I also have breakfast burritos waiting for us in the kitchen."

Aria turned in his arms, pressing her lips to his. She had no idea how she ended up with someone as amazing as Leo, but she was so fucking thankful for it. He always went above and beyond, and for once she had some things planned up her sleeve as well to make this week as special for him as possible.

Leo carried them into the living room and Aria's mouth was watering at the sight of the breakfast burritos on the table. She tried leaving his arms, but his hold only tightened. She looked up at him, noticing his smirk. "You're not leaving my arms all week baby," he told her. She shivered at his voice and the lust that was already covering his eyes.

"Give me a burrito," she told him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

He laughed, "Who knew your love was divided between me and breakfast burritos?"

She smiled, "Breakfast burritos have my attention for a couple of minutes, you have my attention for the rest of my life."

His eyes shined when he looked at her. He loved when she said things like that. "I'm literally rock hard right now."

She grinned, slipping her hand in between them and stroking him. "Hmm, looks like you are," she told him.

He ground his teeth, moving her hand away from him. "Eat your food, I'm fucking you on this counter when we're done."

She grabbed a burrito, peeling off the foil wrap, and took a bite out of it, keeping her eyes on his the whole time. "You drive a high bargain," she told him.

He grabbed a burrito for himself, beginning to eat it as well. "And you're beautiful."

"And this is gonna be one good week," she grinned. "Now sit down so I can sit on your lap and tease you while we eat."

They ate their breakfast, and to Leo's utter frustration, Aria made it a point to keep moving her hips along his lap. She just kept eating, acting as though nothing was going on. She felt so free and was even feeling a little bit careless. She wanted to spend the rest of the week doing nothing but getting fucked.

She knew Leo felt the same way, especially once his lips began trailing along her neck and his hand slipped into her robe, teasing her nipples that were waiting for attention. Her anticipation built in her core, and she threw her head back once his fingers slipped between her thighs.

"You're so fucking wet," he told her, rubbing her clit. Her eyes closed, and she leaned her back against Leo, spreading her legs open. "Who made you feel like this?" he asked, his voice low and raspy.

She couldn't answer, not when his fingers were picking up their pace and his lips kept trailing up and down her neck. His lips were so fucking soft and she wanted them all over her body, covering every inch of her.

He pinched her clit, "Answer me."

"You did," she spit out the words, gripping her hand on the back of his neck.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked, smirking when her hips lifted to try and meet his hand. "If you don't answer, I'm gonna stop."

She bit her lip, "It's yours, all yours. Please."

He grinned, picking up his pace. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me," she whimpered when his fingers slipped inside of her, curling up slightly inside of her. "Oh fuck, please."

He stopped his hand completely, but his fingers still lingered inside of her. He wanted to see just how needy she was, how much she truly wanted this.

"Why did you stop?" she frowned, looking up at him. Her frustration raged inside of her when she was met with his smirk.

"I don't know if you deserve to come," he told her.

"Fuck you," she growled, taking hold of his wrist. She began moving his hand, causing his fingers to move in and out of her.

"You can fuck my hand, but I promise I'm not gonna let you come until you prove to me why you deserve to," he growled against her ear, and a shiver went through her body. He picked up his pace, waiting until she was on the brink before stopping once again. "Bad girls don't get to come."

"Please," she begged. She was right on the brink but he wasn't letting her have it.

"Why should I let you come?" he asked her, slowly moving his hand.

"Because you love me," she told him, smiling when his hand picked up the pace a little bit.

"Why else?"

"Because it's our one-year anniversary," she told him, moaning at the end when his hands went even quicker.

"Give me one more reason," he demanded. He needed to hear her say the words that kept him going, that gave him a reason to live.

"Because I love you," she practically screamed, as he sent her over the edge. Her breathing was deep, her eyes shut mouth open, as she held onto his arm.

He placed his mouth on hers, swallowing her whimpers. "Good girl," he purred in her ear, removing his fingers from her. "Do you think you could handle one more?"

She grinned, "As long as you're giving it to me, I could take as many as you're offering."

He flipped her around, smacking his lips against hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth, tasting her. She took it, wrapping her arms around his neck. He breathed her in, noticing how much she smelt like him. Fucking good, he thought to himself.

He pushed her robe off her body, exposing her completely to the cool air in the house. She had never been naked in their kitchen before, but it made her feel completely free. He picked her up, walking her to the kitchen counter, setting her bare ass on the cold marble. She gasped, goosebumps prickling her skin.

But when Leo's hand wrapped itself in her hair, she forgot all about the cold. He pulled her head back, exposing her beautiful neck to him. "You're so fucking beautiful," he told her, "especially when you have my marks all over your delicate skin, when your lips are bruised, and when your pussy is leaking, begging to be touched."

She groaned, "Please."

"Please what? You wanna get fucked? Is that it?" he asked. "Look me in the eye and tell me what you want."

She opened her eyes, noticing how much darker his had become. His hair was messy, wisps of curls hanging over his forehead. "Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me how much you need me, how much you want me. Tell me you can't live without me, tell me I'm the only person for you, tell me you're mine."

She didn't hesitate to tell him what he wanted to hear. It was exactly how she felt. "I"m yours forever, Leo, just like you're mine. Fuck me like you need me because I need you so fucking bad right now."

She slipped his robe off of his shoulders, leaving him completely exposed to her. His body was perfect, every inch of it. He was perfect.

"There isn't a single thing I want more in the world than you by my side for the rest of my life," she told him, taking the hand that held the ring she gave him. He wore it on his left ring finger, the place an engagement ring should go. She pressed a kiss to the finger, trailing her tongue against the ring, before sucking his finger into her mouth.

He gulped, watching her mouth surround his finger. She kept her eyes on him the entire time. He looked so cute with his eyes wide, mouth slightly parted. She popped his finger out of her mouth and they stared at each other for a moment.

It didn't last long though because, in no time, Leo's arms were around Aria, his lips on hers. She ran her hands through his hair, moaning when she ground against him. She was convinced she would never get enough of him, and honestly, she was okay with that. To be fair, he didn't look like he would get enough of her anytime soon either.

He gave no warning once he entered her, her mouth falling open as he filled her. Fuck, he's huge, she thought to herself.

Leo placed his mouth over hers again, silencing her. The position was too awkward though. He couldn't move as freely as he would've liked. So he pulled out, placed her feet on the ground, and flipped her around. Her face and breasts were touching the cold tile of the island, and it was kind of refreshing.

He entered her from behind, and she raised her head at the feeling. She was so fucking lucky to have access to such an amazing partner like him for the rest of her life. She didn't care that he was the only man she had been with, he was everything she needed and more. He fucked her like a slut and she loved it.

He bent over her body, wrapping his hand around her throat. He squeezed slightly, enjoying how her pussy squeezed his dick in response. Fuck he loved her so much. He didn't need anyone else in his life, she was all he needed. Fuck, he wasn't even sure if he could get it up for anyone else other than her.

Sweat was already forming on their skin, his hair beginning to stick to his forehead. Her moans didn't stop though, she kept them coming. Her body moved every time he entered her and then pulled out before doing it again.

He pulled her body off the counter and instead lifted her leg onto the island. Aria's eyes nearly burst out of her head when she felt how deeply, how perfectly he felt inside of her. "Oh fuck, you're so perfect, Leo. So fucking perfect," she cried out, gripping the island with whatever strength she had left inside of her.

"You're so tight, baby. So fucking good," he groaned in her ear.

When he placed his hand on her clit, her moans increased before she came crashing down on him. She had no idea how she had come twice but he still hadn't even come once yet.

"I'm so close, baby," he told her, continuing to pound into her. She pushed him back, getting down on her knees and pulling his dick into her mouth. He couldn't even comprehend what she was doing. All he could do was grip her hair for support as he came in her mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth, pulling her up and placing a heated kiss on her lips. "Holy shit I love you," he told her, pressing another kiss to her lips. He didn't even care that he could taste himself on her lips, he kissed her anyway.

She grinned, "I love you too, baby."

The next day, they were excited for what the day held. They began their day with a spa morning. Leo hired some people to come, allowing the couple to get massages, facials, and Aria got her nails done. It was complete relaxation and neither complained while they sipped their mimosas.

They then moved into the jacuzzi, allowing the heat and the bubbles to soothe their muscles. The fun part was that neither of them wore swimsuits, they got in completely bare. Something about water and Leo drove Aria crazy. The moment she saw droplets falling down his tanned skin, and the way he pushed his hair out of his face, she couldn't hold back.

He wasn't expecting the way she threw her body at him, but he didn't complain. His arms acted out of instinct, holding her close to him. She didn't waste any time grinding on top of him, trailing kisses down his neck.

"I don't think you realize how fucking hot you look all wet and unaware of how badly I want you," she purred in his ear, reaching down to stroke him. "I could just eat you up."

His eyes were wide at her words, but when he felt her tongue going down his chest, he couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the sensation. Holy fuck she was a seductress.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" She asked, raising her head to look him in the eyes.

He felt like he could come at that moment with the look on her face and the hunger in her eyes. "You have no fucking idea," he told her without hesitation.

"I want to fuck you in the shower," she told him. In a split second, he picked her up, carrying her out of the hot tub and back into the house.

Drops of water followed them in, but neither one cared. He threw open the door to their bathroom and turned on the shower. She didn't stop jerking him off, moving her hand up and down while he attempted to hold onto the little bit of control he had left.

He carried them into the shower, pushing her back against the wall. He connected their lips, before leaving sloppy kisses down her neck, in between her chest, and now to the part of her, that was aching like never before. One leg was thrown over his shoulders while the other one attempted to hold herself up.

His mouth didn't waste any time when he finally found her clit. He brushed against it with his tongue, sucking on it, licking, tasting, fuck he couldn't get enough. "Stop, I need you inside of me," she begged, pulling him up to her.

He flipped her around, causing her hands to hold onto the wall. He began kneading her breasts with his hands while he kissed along her neck. "I love fucking you," he murmured, biting her ear gently.

Before she could respond, he entered her. They both moaned at the sensation. Leo loved how she tightened around him, Aria loved how he filled her up. He grabbed her hips, thrusting in and out of her slowly at first. He loved watching the way his dick moved in and out of her, coated in her juices. He loved the way their bodies smacked together every time he filled her up completely.

"Fuck, go faster, please," she begged him, trying to move her hips against his to meet his thrusts.

"Who knew little miss Aria would ever be this needy about my cock?" he teased, beginning to move his hips quicker.

"Who knew you would be this needy about my pussy?" she argued back.

He laughed, "I think we all knew that."

"Leo, just fuck me faster," she told him, hardly able to keep herself up.

He laughed once again, picking up his speed. "Fuck you feel amazing, your pussy was made for my dick."

He grabbed one of the detachable showerheads, moving it so it was placed directly against her clit. "How is that?" he asked, with a smirk.

He already knew she loved it by the way she threw her head back and her pussy pulsed around him. Her moans became louder, her body so close to the edge. "Fuck, I'm gonna come baby," he told her, his hips moving even quicker.

As soon as she came, a loud moan escaping her mouth, he came with her, allowing her pussy to milk his dick of everything he had. He held her close, completely out of breath. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

She nodded, "You're gonna have to hold me up."

He grinned, turning her around. "You know I'll always catch you if you fall."

"My hero," she murmured, pressing another kiss to his lips. "So pizza for dinner?"

"And your pussy for dessert?" he replied.

She nodded, laughing. "Sounds like a plan."

______________________

Hehe yeah just smut, literally no plot lol. Anyways, not to be THAT wattpad author but this was supposed to get uploaded on friday night but I was literally in the hospital lmaoooooo. I'm fine but yeah here's the chapter lol. the next one is sweet, smutty, and also no plot lmaooo but its their anniversary, Leo will kill me if I don't give it. Also, i wanted to do something where every chapter until the last one i reveal things that would've happened but never did lol, let u guys in on my secrets, so here's some:

- originally i had absoultely no plans to have Damon and Aria be sibilings, but the idea literally came to me while i was writing so i ran with it lol 

- Fionn was a random character that i also had no plans to ever write but then i was like hey, why the hell not

- Leo and Aria were going to break up on the night where Steven told her about how he set her up to kill the russian don, but i literally changed my mind last second and completely rewrote the whole chapter lol just because I didn't want to see them apart 

- originally Aria and Leo were going to wait until the one year to sleep together, but i got bored and wanted to write real smut lmaoooo 

- originally Aria and Leo were going to be in Paris for their one year when Aria got shot, and then that was going to be the end of book 2, but then i changed my mind and decided i didn't have enough drama for a third book so she was shot leaving the club 

Let me know if you guys like knowing the secrets behind my books lol, if not, well you got them anyways. Don't forget to let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! Love you all and see you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.1K 13
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
464K 16.6K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
347K 5.5K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
226 0 14
Dark Mafia love story WARNING this story contain a lot of sexual content including strong language , mention of drugs and suicide , read at your own...