REDAMANCY [d.m.]

נכתב על ידי nishijelly

Elaine is an extraordinary young witch, who holds lots of special abilities, she a very bright witch. She gre... עוד

Chapter one: Sorting
Chapter two: The act
Chapter Three: The Truth
Chapter Four: Confessions
Chapter five: Jealous?
Chapter Six: Why?
Chapter Seven: The dress
Chapter Eight: Getting Ready
Chapter Nine: Yule ball
Chapter Ten: Friends
Chapter Eleven: Where?
Chapter Twelve: The Burrow
Chapter thirteen: Manor
Chapter Fourteen: Happy Christmas
Chapter Fifteen: Im back Bitches
Chapter Sixteen: The Rumor
Chapter Seventeen: He's Back
Chapter Eighteen: Guilt
Chapter Nineteen: Getting Ready for Summer
Chapter Twenty: Summer
Chapter Twenty-One: Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Be Honest
Chapter Twenty-Three: What Do I Do?
Chapter Twenty-Four: Mistakes
Chapter Twenty-Five: Vulnerable
Chapter Twenty-Six: New Friends?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Him
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Pain
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Date?
Chapter Thirty:Blueberries
Chapter Thirty-One: Envy
Chapter Thirty-Two: Tired Mornings
Chapter Thirty-Three: Sweats
Chapter Thirty-Four: Recovering
Chapter Thirty-Five: Detention
Chapter Thirty-Six : Wounds
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Blueberry Scones
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bloody Holidays
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Gifts
Chapter Forty : Home Sweet Home
Chapter Forty-One: Betreyal
Chapter Forty-Two: Exceed
Chapter Forty-Three: Visions
Chapter Forty-Four: Trick
Chapter Fourty-Five: Hurt, Pain, Sympathy
Chapter Forty-Seven: Mysterys
Chapter Forty-Eight: Birthday
Chapter Fourty-Nine: New Start
Chapter Fifty: Bloody Curse
Chapter Fifty-One: Assurance
Chapter Fifty-Two: Vow
Chapter Fifty-Three: Draco Malfoy
Chapter Fifty-Four: Flames
Chapter Fifty-Five: Poison
Chapter Fifty-Six: Sectumsempra
Chapter Fifty- Seven: Escape
Chapter Fifty-Eight : Shreds
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Predictions
Chapter Sixty: Ours
Chapter Sixty-One: Deal
Chapter Sixty-Two: A Very Sorry Chrismas
Chapter Sixty-Three: Months
Chapter Sixty-Four: I Picked you
Chapter Sixty-Five: Gringotts
Chapter Sixty-Six: Invasion
Chapter Sixty-Seven: May 1st, 1998
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Six: Love

516 13 0
נכתב על ידי nishijelly

Throughout her whole life, there wasn't a word or thing Elaine didn't understand. She understood almost everything, she was a smart girl.

That is, almost every word. There was a word she could never seem to figure out. She heard it all around, not directly at her, or around her life, but she heard it among others.

Any simple being would understand this word. It was a simple four letter word, that could affect so many people in different ways. For some, it might be joy, others envy, and for Elaines case, sorrow.

This stupid foolish four letter word was supposed to mean a lot. Yet, how come it didn't mean anything to Elaine? It was just letters. She thought it was pathetic.

Words are meant to be studied and to learn from them. They're not supposed to make you feel things or feel emotional. It was simply just not supposed to be like that.

It wasn't until recently that Elaine finally understood, love. The word she couldn't make out to decipher her whole life. It suddenly all made sense and why it was important.

Elaine understood why people cried, begged, and laughed for this word. She used to dream that when she finally understood it, it would all be magical. Yet, it wasn't.

The word Elaine thought would make her feel things, and finally understand, unexpected came rather quickly. Suddenly, a stupid four letter word wasn't enough. It wasn't powerful enough.

How could she even begin to describe what she feels for one person in four letters? it makes no sense. The word love, wasn't enough for her.

She can never describe what she feels for Draco with four letters. What she feels for her friends, or how she feels about life.

That's when Elaines heart started pounding rapidly, and she could feel her body start to move. She opened her eyes to the beautiful sight of Draco besides her.

When Elaine moved her hand, Draco stood up quickly. He couldn't believe it. She was awake.

During the past three days that Elaine was asleep, the healer wasn't sure she'll make it. Her wounds were deeper than expected and it took approximately about 3 healers to cure Elaines wounds.

Elaines damage was so serious, she had to be transferred to St Mungo's Hospital. All of Elaines friend were with her along the way, no matter how damaged they were also.

All of Elaines friends also had scars, but minor. While Elaine was dying. Her body was giving out with how much blood she had lost. Everyone was scared she wouldn't make it.

The Healers gave them an estimate of a week, if Elaine didn't wake up, she would die. Everyone was cleaned up as well in St. Mungo's, but the focuse was Elaine.

The death eaters, along with Lucius had been sent to Azkaban. Dracos father was in prison, yet he was here next to Elaine. Holding her hand tightly while he sobbed onto his shirt.

As soon as he heard of the incident, he begged Snape to let him go with him in a hurry. Snape eventually gave in, and when Draco saw Elaines dying body, he felt so alone. He felt like dying.

Draco has been right next to Elaine, taking care of her and holding her hand for the past three days. He looked terrible, but he couldn't leave her, not now, not ever.

He couldn't leave without her knowing how much he loved her. He couldn't. Draco could care less about Lucius, all that matter was her.

As Elaine fluttered her eyes open, and Draco spun his head up to face her, He immediately hugged her and started crying even more. She was alive, he breathed, almost like it was the first time he did since he heard about her condition.

Elaine had never seen him so vulnerable. She hugged him back so as hard as she could. She missed him.

When Draco pulled away, all he could say was "I'm
sorry" and Elaines face fell and he grabbed Draco chin and brought it up to her. "It's ok" She said bringing his head onto her chest for him to cry on.

Elaine knew she loved Draco, and now was the time to say it. The time finally came where she realized it was right for her to say it to him.

As he cried onto her chest, she quietly said, "I love you my love". Only Draco could have heard it, it was extremely quiet. Draco lifted his face up to hers and looked at her lips, then her eyes. His face spread onto a smile.

"I love you more my darling" he said leaning in, as he did, so did Elaine. They're lips longed for each other. They kissed with so much emotion, Draco almost lost her. She almost died.

They're kiss lasted a couple second, and during those seconds, the world seemed to stop. It was only them two. When after seemed like century's, they pulled apart and rested their forehead together.

"Promise" Elaine said, referring to the day she stayed at the Manor, the last time they're lips met.

"Stay safe alrights? I can't loose you. Promise me" Draco said leaning onto her forehead.

She didn't answer, She was too mesmerized by they're sweet moment.

"Promise" Draco repeated again with worried eyes.

"Promise" Elaine said looking into his beautiful eyes once again.

"I promised you'll i'll stay safe and you won't lose me remember?" said Elaine with a smile.

"And i always keep my promise" Elaine said.

Draco hugged her and gave her one quick kiss again. He needed her, he always will need her.

Just as the two were enjoying they're moment, there's was a voice. "Elaine?! You're awake?" Harry said as Ron, George, Hermionie, and Fred stood behind him with a smile.

Draco stepped away as they all came running to Elaine. They hugged her tightly as Hermionie set flowers down. "Don't ever do that again!" Hermionie said obviously joking and worried.

"Merlin Elaine we were getting worried here and thinking you died. Next time, make the pranks less intense" said Fred laughing.

Elaine slightly pushed him off at his funny comment.

All the 6 of them could do is smile. Draco stood back, and tried to be civil. All he could do is watch.

"How long was i gone?" asked Elaine hesitantly. "Three days" George said without blinking.

Elaine immediately gasped and started laughing, as so did the rest of the room. Them there was a knock.

It was unexpected when Severus came on the room. "If you'll all excuse me, i would like to speak with Elaine" he said in his usuals tone.

All of them left with a sad smile, but Draco stayed put. "Draco..?" Severus said with his nastier tone. "I'm not leaving. I'm never leaving her side" said Draco.

"Draco.. it's alright. How about you go home for about an hour? You can get all cleaned up. I assure you i'm safe, by the time you come back i'll
most likely be ready to be discharged" Elaine said holding his hand.

Draco could tell she meant this, so for her sake, he nodded. He pecked her cheek before he hesitantly made it out. As soon as the door closed, Elaine started speaking.

"Severus i can-" Elaine started, but was cut off. "You shall ever disobeye me like that and you'll face horrid consequences. This isn't a game Elaine. I do all of this to keep you safe. Throwing yourself at him
won't help. Don't act so reckless anymore. You see the consequences. You could have died. I almost lost you...You're life isn't a game" Snape said, sounding a bit sentimental with the last part.

"I'm sorry ok? i couldn't just let Harry die. I had to help him" Elaine said tearing up.

"I understand but this is your life on the line, and that's always first. Understand?" Snape said, more worried than mad.

Elaine nodded in defeat. After a while of talking to Snape, he took off. Apparently he had something in his schedule. Elaine didn't mind, she was used to it, but she wished he could be a bit more involved in her life.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.9K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
327K 8.2K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
54.4K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
29.4K 531 17
Y/n is Tom riddle's daughter. Y/n and Harry met on the train when they bumped into each other by the trolly. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts at year 4 du...