You're Just my Driver!!

By Kirtanaxx

Riele downs is the daughter of a billionaire and also the CEO of her father's company,she has everything she... More

♡Introduction♡
Chapter 1-♡First day of work???♡
Chapter 2-♡I'm Riele I don't apologise♡
Chapter 3-♡Stronger than Pain♡
Chapter 4- ♡Be my Date♡
Chapter 5-♡Raindrops♡
Chapter 6-♡Who is he??♡
♡A/N♡
Chapter 7-♡PRETTY BAD DAY.♡
Chapter 8- ♡PRETTY BAD DAY II♡
Chapter 9- ♡Interesting♡
Chapter 10-♡HEART FULL OF ANGER♡
Chapter 11-♡DEAD?!!!♡
Chapter 12- ♡You're not okay♡
Chapter 13- ♡You are not my Brother!♡
Chapter 14- ♡You're not my brother II♡
Chapter 15- ♡The Real You♡
Chapter 16- ♡I'll protect you♡
Chapter 17- ♡I'm your bodyguard now♡
Chapter 18- ♡Lunch is Ruined♡
Chapter 19- ♡A KISS IN THE RAIN♡
Chapter 20- ♡PAINTINGS♡
Chapter 22- ♡I Love her!♡
Chapter 23- ♡Vacation!♡
Chapter 24- ♡It's Okay♡
Chapter 25- ♡You're Royalty♡
Chapter 26- ♡Palace Guard♡
Chapter 27- ♡Beauty and the beast♡
Chapter 28- ♡I Can't lose you♡
Chapter 29-♡A message♡
Chapter 30-♡The Date♡
Chapter 31- ♡He's Gone♡
Chapter 32- And he..is the Devil Incarnate
Chapter 33-He's not Dead
Chapter 34- Escaping
Chapter 35- Escaping II
Chapter 36-Reuniting
Chapter 37- Reuniting
Chapter 38- Just Attraction
Chapter 39- MOM
Chapter 40- A little better
Chapter 41- Years past
Chapter 42- I'm not here for you
Chapter 43- Jason
Chapter 44- The End
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 21- ♡FORGIVE ME♡

406 27 7
By Kirtanaxx

(No one's p.o.v)

Sean pushed jace's room door completely, he couldn't have seen what he just saw.

I mean Jace Norman and Riele Downs...kissing???

Impossible, he thought.

Ella... his girlfriend...yes his girlfriend, came up to his side with chase walking beside her.

She froze on the spot as her eyes met with jace and then Riele.

What was she shocked she didn't even see what i saw, Sean thought.

Uncle Jace!!!! Chase screamed and rushed to jace who was sitting on the bed with a stern look on his face ignoring sean completely.

He's expression changed into a happy one as chase rushed to the bed and climbed onto it to hug him.

Ow..jace groaned, he was still in pain, though not as much as before.

Huh?? Uncle jace did i hurt you I'm so sorry, chase said looking down at his hands.

No..No baby you didn't hurt uncle jace, it's just that uncle jace is feeling a little bit sick but i took care of him don't worry, Riele quickly said not being able to see chase sad.

It made jace stare at her adoringly but she avoided having any eye contact with him.

What??! She was still feeling embarrassed because of the kiss... duh.

You...took care of him?? Thank You aunty Riele, uncle jace, i hope you feel better, chase said and hugged him.

Awwnn don't worry teddy bear i feel better already thanks to Aunty Riele, he said knowing she would get flustered and she did.

Excuse me....but could someone please explain what is going on. Ella said looking directly at Riele.

No response.

Riele??

You know what..come on, Ella said and walked up to Riele, grabbing her hand she pulled her to the living area.
..........
(Riele's p.o.v)

What the hell is going on Riele??! I mean please you have to make me understand, Ella said.

Why was she so worked up anyway??

Uhh....I called jace this morning but he sounded really sick, so i came here to.....take care of him.

Wait what?!!! Do you even hear yourself?!!!! You abandoned your work...Riele Downs!!! To take care of Jace?!! Your Driver?!!! She screamed blinking continuously but you couldn't blame her it was unbelievable.

So? I said giving her a stern look.

No no don't give me that look something is definitely going on.... are you guys dating??!!

She squealed and pulled her in a hug then slapped my arm.

Why didn't you tell me?!! Oh!! This is so amazing!!! I'm so happ- were not dating Ella but it seems like you and sean are. I said and she instantly blushed.

Well...w..w..we a..are b..but...uhh...i..it j..just h...happened. she stuttered trying to hide her blush.

What?? So you are?!! And you didn't tell me... I said and with a pout. I thought we were friends.

We are but it just happened, he came to me all miserable and you know...poured out his heart to me...and I had to give him a chance.

And you know now i think I'm in love.

She said twirling her hair which made me smile, that is so wonderful Ella I'm so happy for you. I said and she smiled back.

Thanks but what about you and jace, tell me what's going on Ella, I need to know, she said.

T..there's nothing I'm telling you, I said.

Hmm...okay there's nothing...but you wish there was?? Do you have a crush on him?! Tell me! Tell me!! She squealed.

Gosh this girl is so annoying.

No... Ella .. no. It's just...

Just what?! She cut me off.

Nothing, I replied.

What?! Okay but if there's something, you'll tell me right?? She asked hopefully.

Ahh! Ella there's never gonna be anything!! Between jace and I, okay??

Keep telling yourself that.

Arrgh!! But you need a boyfriend, it's been so long...she said.

If i need a boyfriend, I'll get a boyfriend and it's not gonna be jace, he's my driver for crying out loud. I said and she frowned.

So???

Ugh! Let's just get back to the room.
......

We went back to jace's room, he was running his hands through chase's hair, who was straddling him and hugging his torso. Chase even looked to be falling asleep.

Sean stood on the other side of the room fiddling with his fingers while leaning on jace's desk looking really uncomfortable.

While jace ignored him completely.

The tension between the two of them was so thick, you could slice a piece out of it.

Jace, Sean, are you both okay?? Ella asked noticing this.

She went over to sean and whispered something into his ear.

Jace, I'm sorry... he said but jace continued to ignore him by looking out the window like no one was even talking to him.

I immediately signalled for Ella to pick up sleeping chase so we could exit the room and let them sort out their issues.

.......

(No one's p.o.v)

Jace...I'm sorry okay?? I didn't mean to act like that and say those things.... I know i hurt you but... I was really hurt too.

No response.

Jace..come on...I was stupid i shouldn't have hidden such an important information from you... I was just scared.... scared you would leave me... Jace please ... I've learnt my lesson now...please talk to me jace... I'm sorry... Sean spoke at the brink of tears which jace hated to see.

But he just wanted him to admit one thing, and then he would speak. He was hurt more than hurt when he said those words.

How could he... how could he say that to someone who sacrificed everything for him..?

Jace slowly got up and headed for the door. He was leaving.

Jace no! Please... Don't do this to me.... He cried.

I know i said a lot of hurtful things but I was just blinded... by anger and when Ella told me the truth, I couldn't bring myself to come to you...or even call you.... I was wrong jace... I... I really need you. He cried, making jace stop but he didn't turn around.

You only need me now because you've realised your mistake?? Jace asked.

No.... I need you because I've always needed you, he said getting on his knees

... you are my brother.. you sacrificed everything for me, You think i didn't know?? ... I know everything jace but I've just never found a way to repay you.... You're my everything jace, you're all i have... this few days without you has made me realise that i can't live without you... I can't..I was going crazy if it wasn't for Ella.
Please forgive jace, just this one time and i promise it'll never happen again, Please.... he begged now on four legs.

He had the door open and close making him cry even harder, he understands if it's hard for jace to forgive him. Even he wouldn't forgive him.

He suddenly felt weight on his back. Someone was sitting on his back.

You know you shouldn't cry like this... You're a man remember?? Jace said and got up from his back.

Jace??

I...I t..t..thought you left, he said getting on his feet with jace helping him.

Ohh come on, how heartless do you think i am, he said with a grin and open his arms ready for a hug.

Sean didn't hesitate, he ran into jace's embrace, just like he always did since their father died.

Jace was his shield, his secret keeper, his protector... his mom, his dad, his brother, his best friend his everything.

A smile found his way unto his lips as he remembered the day jace found out he was getting bullied, he followed him all the way to school pulling him like a mother ready to bring the whole school down.

He had challenged the bully after school and beat him blue black they began to fear sean because of him.

He began crying even harder thinking to how jace would starve just get him to eat something, he barely ate at all that he developed a severe ulcer which landed him in the hospital...why did he even do that??

Enough..sean... what did i tell you about crying? Jace asked.

Men don't cry, he muttered still refusing to let jace go.

Exactly... then what are you doing??

I..It's just... I... I'm sorry.... I just remembered the time you were found on the street unconscious because you hadn't eaten for weeks. And it's all my fault i was so ignorant i couldn't see you were lying when you said you had already eaten before i got back from school. Why?? Why jace??

We could have just shared.

I know but what was there to share, you wouldn't have had enough to eat. Jace replied trying to hold back his tears as the memories began flashing in his mind.

I wouldn't have had enough?! What about you jace, when will start thinking about you, when will you stop being so selfless?? Sean asked.

It's the quality of a king.

He's subconscious stated and he nodded internally, he's a prince... meant to become a king. And just like a king always puts his people first, jace does the same.

He is truly a royal blood.

I dunno, let's forget about it, it's all in the past, jace said and sean nodded finally pulling away.

Jace suddenly smacked him on the head,

Ow!!

From now on, you should trust me more and watch what you say...And!! Never ever hide anything from me again...got that?? Jace said with a stern look pointing his finger at Sean's face.

Wow, Yes mom, he teased and they burst out laughing.

Go wash your face, I'll be waiting for you outside. Jace said and sean nodded.

............

(Jace's p.o.v)

Is everything okay between you two now??? Ella asked immediately i stepped into the living area.

Yeah we're good, I said and she squealed.

Yes!!! Finally!!! Sean was going crazy!!! She exclaimed coming to me.

How are you anyway??? I would smack you on the head for not calling me but you're sick so you're safe...for now, she said.

Sorry.. I'm feeling better thanks to Riele, i said and winked at Riele. Who avoided my eyes. Awwnn she's still... embarrassed. Cute.

Jace!!!! You just winked at Riele!! There's something going on between you two!!! She screamed.

I believe so too... i even caught them kissing, came Sean's voice as he stepped into the room.

What?!!! Riele!!! Jace!!!! Omg!!!!! Ella screamed and i sat down on the couch, trying to hide my embarrassed face.

Stupid sean.

I believe i haven't properly introduced myself, I am sean.. Jace's little bro. Sean said taking Riele's hand.

I'm.... no need for introductions i know who you are Riele, all jace talks about is you.

I think he has a crush on you, he whispered to Riele.

Sean??! I said in a warning tone.

What you know it's true. Sean said turning to me.

Is this true jace?? Riele asked giving me her signature smile. That beautiful smile.

I.. uhh...I, her phone began ringing.

Woo! Saved by the phone... my luck!

Her expression changed to an emotionless one and she got up.

I will take my leave now something has come up.

Hope y'all have a nice day.

And she was gone.

...........

Short chapter Guys.
Really sorry!!!

How was it though.... the bros are back together I'm so happy.

Comment and vote

I purple you💜💜

Ivy🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 1 40
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
195K 6.5K 47
(Book#1 of 'The Runaway Club' but also can be read as stand alone). Ria Malhotra was done. If her parents thought that she will be marrying a man she...
2.4K 437 60
*This book is set in Cyprus :)* Raina Riele (Riele Downs) and Leilani (Jace Norman) have been best friends since forever. But then suddenly? Raina R...
17.1K 749 25
Riley is that kind of girl that doesn't give a fuck about school or about what others think, that loves to do her own thing and that always gets in t...