Mates ~ His Love? [[TaeKook F...

By JessiiTaeKookie

Taehyung is a cute lovely but also shy and scared Omega wolf. He is pretty weak and also not the best in figh... More

Info
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 17๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ”žChapter 19๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 20๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 26๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Random things
๐Ÿ”žChapter 33๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 34๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 48๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Random Things #2
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
๐Ÿ”žChapter 54๐Ÿ”ž
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTS๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
๐Ÿ”žChapter 57๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
!!Info!!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 62๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
OMG YOU GUUYYY๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 74๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 75
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 76๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 77๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 78
Chapter 79๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 80๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 81๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 82๐Ÿ”ž
Info
๐Ÿ”žChapter 83๐Ÿ”ž
NDUFJFJDNJDB๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ”žChapter 84๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter85๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
๐Ÿ”žChapter 88๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 92๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
๐Ÿ’œNew Book๐Ÿ’œ
New Book update๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 99
๐Ÿ”žChapter 100๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
SPILLING SOME TEA
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 105๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 109๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 119๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 120๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
I NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 123
Info
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Chapter 126๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”žChapter 127๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 128
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 129๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
๐Ÿ”žChapter 133๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 134๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 135๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 136๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 137๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žChapter 138
๐Ÿ”žChapter 139๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
๐Ÿ”žChapter 147๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 148๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 153๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 156๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žChapter 161๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 162
Chapter 163

Chapter 111

1.2K 76 36
By JessiiTaeKookie

"What are you planning to do Stacey?"

"They killed him... No... that mother fucker of an omega killed my alpha....  so.. it's only fair, if I kill his alpha, right?"

"but how? the luna is strong... he killed 2 alphas and God knows how he did that as an omega"

"I don't care Lu... I will fucking kill his alpha... I will let him see how I kill him slowly right infront of his eyes... He will hear his screams and cries of pain... and I swear by my dead alpha, that I will kill his alpha..."

"Stacey..."

"No... don't Stacey me Luca... I will kill that alpha and even hurt the omega himself as a warning that next time he won't be so fucking stupid!!"

"That's not what our luna should do you know... You..."

"LUCA!!! I SAID I WILL KILL JEON JUNGKOOK  AND HURT THAT SHIT OF AN OMEGA AND YOU ARE GONNA FOLLOW MY ORDERS OR I WILL BANN YOU FROM THE PACK!!!", the beta bowed at his luna, leaving her alone. "I will make you fucking pay"

Outside Luca was nervously pacing up and down the hallway.

"I don't like this... I really don't... I have a bad feeling..."

_____________

"LUCA?! WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT STUPID BETA?!"

"Eh he said, he wanted go hunting"

"Now?! We are literally planning the attack and he goes hunting?!"

"I guess so..."

______________

"Taehyung!!! Go behind me!!!"

"Huh? why what is going on?"

"JUST DO IT!!!", the omega nodded, going behind his alpha, as he was watching a wolf walk closer.

The couple was out for a little walk cause Taehyung felt a little nauseous and needed some fresh air.

What they didn't planed, was the unexpected wolf infront of them, that definitely does not belong to their pack.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TERRITORY?!", the alpha growled threatening, eyes glowing a bright green and fangs flashing.

"S..soo?", Taehyung was so confused, the wolf doesn't seem like a bad one, but Jungsoo taking over like that was scaring the omega.

The wolf turned into his human form and Taehyung watch the handsome young man  bow in respect, immediately submitting to the growling alpha.

"I'm sorry for just appearing, but contacting you in an other way would have been to dangerous... Jungkook..."

"Jungsoo..."

"Sorry.. Jungsoo... I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but... it's me, Luca"

"Luca? Why the fuck are you here huh?"

"To warn you... Stacey... she is mad... she is completely insane.. she lost her mind..."

"We were already thinking that she would be mad... so why the warning?"

"I always admired you as an alpha... and always will, that's why I came to warn you... she is planning an attack on your pack... she wants to kill you... the alpha... to take revenge on your omega... so he will feel what she feels..."

"NOO!!!", Taehyung exclaimed, clinging onto his alpha for dear life.

"Kill me to make Taehyung suffer... she won't have a chance... but thank you, for telling us..."

"J...Jungsoo... I eh... was wondering... If you could not kill her... she's all we have left as a pack leader..."

"I can't guarantee you that... that depends on my mood and especially on his mood", the alpha said, pointing at his omega, that was still clinging onto his arm.

"Him? why him? he's an omega... he has no saying in ruling the pack.."

"Eyy... only because I'm an omega, doesn't mean I can't manage important pack business!!"

"This is not only about him having a saying in the pack.. as you can see, he's pretty pregnant and his moodswings are no joke... but... you can warn you little luna... if she's getting on my babys nerves it's over for her... just as a little warning beforehand... Now leave, before I break your neck", the alpha growled, glaring at him.

The beta ran away fast, not wasting time to escape. Jungsoo took a deep breath, looking down at his pouting omega.

"Am I really that bad with my moodswings?"

"Hmm.. it's a lot yeah... but don't worry, I love you and I know, that it's just a hormonal thing so.. it's fine... I'm just worried about you, when things go down..."

"what do you mean?"

"I know, that when something triggers you, you won't be able to control it... I love you, with all my heart, you know that and I love every single part of you... I'm just worried, that when you lose control and turn into that gorgeous dragon... Babe.. there are so many trees around our home... I'm afraid of you getting hurt... but you're strong.. stronger than they might think... but...when you lose yourself you gonna set everything on fire..."

"Hmm... true... it's really hard to control the dragon when I'm mad... I can barely remember what happens when I'm mad... but what if we send out spies.."

"Spies?"

"Yeah.. they can let us know, where the pack is and we can meet them half way so they don't even reach our home... I mean... we can let them come into our territory, so we have a good reason to fight them, but still far enough from our little hometown"

"That's actually not a bad idea babe..", the alpha grinned proudly, leaning down to kiss his omega.

Tae wrapped his arms around his neck, humming satisfied in the kiss.

Jungsoo pulled away, smiling softly.

"Let's go back home now... I'm getting a little hungry"

_______

"Luca where the fuck were you?!"

"I was... hunting... I thought we could need some food for... you know before the attack, that we have enough energy"

"Oh... well sometimes you're really not that stupid", Luca bowed and went back to his room.

"I should have told her... I really should...but.. she would also know, that I warned them when I tell her what Jungsoo said... It's fine... yeah... nothing will happen...", Luca mumbled to himself, sitting on his bed, the bad feeling never leaving him.

_______________

~Heyy my lovely TaeKookers 🥰💜

Here a little something for ya🥰💜🤭

I am gonna sleep now cause in a few hours is Sowoozoo day2 and it's already 3am here so I need some sleep but I really wanted to get this little something up 💜🥰

bye lovelys 🥰💜

💜BORAHAE💜~

also.....

Jessii.exe stopped working today...

I'm telling yall.. I died...
me trying to stay loyal to my Taeddybear cause look at him

but that God damn tattoos...

yall.. I'm not okeyy... just not okeyy...☠☠

and I'm ready to die again in a few hours😌✌💜

key... byyeee💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
135K 4.7K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
147K 8.6K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
184K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...