Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 61

2.5K 70 102
By shadow1dark2night

Stick with me through this Kapter. We're gonna have months and years pass by.

***
The next few days ______ stayed beside Katsuki in her room.

She didn't feel motivated to move nor did she care too.

Her grandparents tried to get her back home but failed when she refused.

She was currently in bed laying against Katsuki's body as she stared at the keychain in her hand having it placed on his chest.

"..."

Katsuki was just on his phone scrolling through it.

The year was ending..they'd become second years soon and from there they would graduate and go into the world.

Katsuki just knew as long as _____ was by his side he'd be fine and be able to succeed getting the Number 1 title.

She just hugged him closer burying her face into his side.

He set his phone down just turning his body to hug her having her face in his chest.

He closed his eyes smiling just cuddling close with her as she gripped the keychain in her palm.

"Hey..when we graduate let's move in together." Katsuki said.

"...where would we go?" She asked against his chest.

"We'll get a small apartment first...we can continue our work and see eachother everyday. I don't want you to go to your grandparents...I want you with me." Katsuki said stroking her hair.

She nods softly. "Kats...I think I decided what I want to do." _____ said.

He pulled away gently looking down at her.

"What is it??"

"...I'll continue my Hero work...if I could be helpful to people then I might as well keep going...other then that I just...maybe in the future it'll be better for me to..just stay home." _____ said softly gripping his shirt hoping he understood what she was really saying.

Katsuki nods to her. "Ya sure that doesn't bother me. I already told you I'd provide everything for you." Katsuki says smiling.

She looked at him. "Kats..I mean when we're older, I can stop my hero work to..to stay home for a few years.." she tried again still not being able to get her message across.

"Ya I know.." Katsuki said getting confused

She pulled on his shirt that was grasped in her hands.

"I...I want to maybe...b-be a stay at home mom." She said quickly to get it over with.

She looked at his chest not looking at his eyes.

Katsuki was a little shocked to hear that. She wasn't big on talking about their future as parents but...

He smiled.

He hugged her again. "That sounds perfect."

She just hugged him back.

"I'll obviously still be a Hero but..I just want to leave it all behind...I want a new family..one with you..where I don't lose anyone anymore..." _____ said.

Katsuki smiled kissing the top of her head. "Alright, then that's what we'll have. I love you."

She blushed just tightening her arms around him. "I.. love you too"

***
After another week passed by ______ left her room more.

She went back to her old self.

Katsuki being her biggest support through it all.

He was even more determined to become to best. He had to be the best for her.

UA went back to school to end the year as Summer Vacation began.

They allowed the students to stay at the dorms but no one did.

______ stayed with Mitsuki and Masaru at their house for the majority of the time.

Her grandparents understood her situation giving her more time to collect herself.

On the other hand Akio went to his parents house. Nana and Baba let Akio bring everyone to live in the huge mansion.

Baba took a liking to Hana and the others.

Nana was especially in love with little brother.

All of them..even Juro, Kaito and Big Brother felt like they had a family.

***
A few months would pass by as _____ excepted her dads death. What she did was right..she set him free..he wanted it.

She felt better and even the public treated her better.

She got a fanbase called 'Kira's guards'  Just a bunch of teens and kids supporting Kira and her mission.

Majority of the fan base were children who had bad guys as parents...they all looked up at her seeing how she wasnt being judged by that anymore and how it wasn't holding her back from being a Hero.

Not only that but Izuku was pretty famous already.

They were all entering their second year at UA.

The new first years were going crazy with seeing Class 1-A.

Class 1-A remained the same with Mr.Aizawa as their teacher.

He stood infront of the class in their classroom seeing how much most of them grew and changed.

"It's nice to see you all again. But don't think I'll be going easy on you. We will start just like last year with a practice exam." Aizawa said to them as they smile wide cheering.

The seats were pretty much the same no one moving.

______ looked over at Katsuki who smiled at her.

They spent the entire summer with eachother. Their relationship grew stronger along with their affection.

The entire class of 1-A were all growing.

Being met with new challenges and new ideas.

They grew together getting stronger and became the best class UA has had in a while.

All that leading up to their third and final year at UA.

They were already a few weeks into their third year and well...

"MINETA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Mina yelled running after him.

Mineta laughed running holding her bag.

"I could only imagine the wonders in here!" He said hiding under the table opening the bag to absolutely nothing.

Mina glared snatching it out of his hands.

"You idiot!" Mina yelled smacking him as Mineta whined.

They were all around 18 and 19 years old by now.

Everyone grew up. Their friendships got stronger yet of course Mina still despised Mineta for obvious reasons.

She walked back upstairs as _____ smiled seeing her.

"He did it again?" ____ asked as she nods annoyed.

"Are you going to Bakugou?" Mina asked walking to her dorm.

"Ya, why??" _____ said.

Mina sighed shooing her off. "Fine leave me to watch 'Surfer Fury' myself." Mina said smirking.

______'s eyes lit up.

"ITS OUT!?"

"HOW DID YOU FORGET?!! Ya, sooo ditch the boyfriend for me??" Mina asked smiling.

______ hesitated having her hands to her cheeks thinking about it.

"Comeee on they're a lot of hot surfer guys on it." Mina said.

"Hey only hot guy in my eyes is Kats. Buttttt if you insist." _____ said as Mina smiled wide.

"Let me go tell him." _____ said as Mina nods.

"Be back in 10 minutes or I'll start it without you!!" Mina yelled as _____ walked off laughing.

She walked to Katsuki's dorm opening the door as she saw him just taking off his shirt.

She smiled walking to him and wrapping her arms around his bare chest.

"Hey." Katsuki said seeing her as he threw his shirt to his desk.

"Hi" she replied just having her cheek against his chest closing her eyes.

"Are we just going to stand here?" He asked laughing seeing how she didn't move with him.

She tightened her arms around him then looked up.

"I gotta ditch you today. Mina wants me." ______ tells him.

He rolled his eyes. "This is the hundredth time this week." Katsuki said.

"Actually it's the second. But I'll be backkk. Go hang with Kiri."

Katsuki just looked at her.

He grabbed her face with his hand squishing her cheeks and kissing her lips.

"Fine. But you owe me." He said as she smiled.

He let go of her as she leaned up kissing his cheek before she ran out to go to Mina's room.

Katsuki groaned as he just grabbed a new shirt putting it on and heading to Kirishima's room letting himself in as Kirishima was changing.

***
_____ and Mina sent the entire day watching 'Surfers Fury'

Mina picking out the hot guys and immediately following them on the media.

_____ laughed watching her drool over a certain boy.

They finished up the movie within that hour.

_______ got off the bed stretching as Mina turned her laptop off.

"We should go to the beach together." Mina said looking at her.

"To see hot suffering dudes?" _____ asked as Mina smirked.

"Why not."

The girls laugh. "Find a time and maybe the whole gang can come." _____ said.

Mina smiled nodding.

______ said her goodbye as she left the room yawning walking to Kirishima's room knowing Katsuki would be there.

She knocked and knocked but got nothing.

"Ughhhh" she whined just walking to Katsuki's room and knocking on the door. But still nothing.

She then moved and walked to Shinsou's.

She knocked at his door and finally someone answered.

Shinsou looked at her.

"What's up?"

"Where's Katsuki?"

"You think I would know?" Shinsou asked raising a brow.

She pouted and pulled out her phone.

She called his phone as he answered telling her he was downstairs.

"Get your ass back up hereee I'm tired." _____ said to the phone walking off as Shinsou shook his head and closed the door.

"Ya ya quit whining. You want me to bring you something?" Katsuki asked.

"Mmm ya, can you brin-"

"No pastries."

"Jerk. You didn't even let me finish."

"You didn't need too."

"Then I don't want anything."

"You want water or not?"

"Ooo ya, I want water."

She heard Katsuki's small laugh as they soon hung up.

She waited by his dorm room as he walked up with Kirishima.

She smiled as he hands her a bottle of water.

Kirishima goes to his own room as Katsuki unlocks his room and lets _____ in.

She smiled walking inside and to his bed.

"Hey, I'm heading out with Jeanist again." Katsuki said looking at her as he sat down on the bed.

"Whaaat tomorrow?"

He nods as they both lay down.

"Does he need your help with a mission??" She asks as he nods.

"Boring. Fine. I had to go to Hawks anyway." She said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"After I'm finished I'm taking you out." Katsuki said snuggling close to her.

She smiled. "Ya you better."

He kissed her cheek then turned his face to kiss her lips.

"Where do you want to go? And not the cafe I'm sick of it." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

"Hmm let's go to a fancy restaurant. We can dress up, Mina and I bought new dresses last week so I'll definitely wear it." _____ said as he nods.

"Alright, I'll find us a place."

She cuddles closer to his body smiling.

Katsuki checked the time, it was close to midnight already.

He went back to cuddling with her as she scrolled on her phone putting a random video for the both of them to watch.

***
The next day they both got up and into their costumes.

It was only a Sunday so they didn't have school.

The others in the class went to their own internships.

Some of them began to actually work there, like Katsuki.

Shinsou and Katsuki head out together to Best Jeanist's agency.

______ and Tokoyami took a taxi to Hawks.

After the whole League of Villains incident the public felt safer with the new law placed on Heroes.

Endeavor stepped down from his Hero work. So Hawks became the new and current Number 1.

His wings got stronger since the battle that took place 3 years ago. He lost them earlier in the fight but was now able to help even more people. Especially now since he wasn't under the Hero Commissions power.

Tokoyami and _____ walk into the office as Hawks smiled seeing them.

He was busy with others sending them off as he then turned to face the two growing young adults.

"How's UA treating you two? This is your last year right?" Hawks asked as he went through a file on his desk.

"Yes. And about that. I've been meaning to talk to you privately." Tokoyami says looking at him.

Hawks looked up and nods.

"Sure, Heya Birdie you fine patrolling on your own?" Hawks asked as she nods.

She just walked back out and left his office going outside his agency.

And with that she started walking down the street.

She kept the Hero Costume the Commission made her. She really did love the style, plus Katsuki liked it more then her other ones.

She just walked around a few people spotting her and running over for some pictures.

"Wow Kira! You look so pretty!!" A girl younger then her said.

______ smiled. "Thank you"

"Hey Kira!! Can you be in a video with me!!??" Another girl asked.

"Uhh..ya s-" _____ was saying but just in that street a woman yelled.

"MY BAG!! SOMEONE STOP HIM!"

_______ looked up seeing a boy running holding a purse. But he was running right at _____.

He didn't see her until she grabbed his shirt and pinning him to the building.

"Are you blind?" ______ asked taking the purse from him as the lady runs over taking it.

"thank you!"

"H-hey! Let me go!! I won't do it again please!!" The boy yelled struggling in her hands.

______ looked over seeing a cop car down the street and dragged him over.

The girls taking a video being excited seeing her in action.

_____ tossed the boy into the cops car as the lady yelled at the boy from outside the car.

The cops listen to _____ as they soon drive off with him in the car.

She looked back up seeing the girls leaving with their video as she sighed.

She just started to walk down the street patrolling all of her side of the city.

***
"OI STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" Katsuki yelled at Shinsou.

"YOUR WAY!? THIS IS MY WAY! DID YOU FORGET YOUR LEFT AND RIGHTS?!" Shinsou yelled back.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP?" Best Jeanist yelled smacking down of their heads.

"Honestly I have no idea how I still allow you two to work for me." Best Jeanist said as they shoved the Villains they caught into the car.

"I could've done it all by my damn self. I didn't need his help." Katsuki said glaring.

"Ya well didn't look like it when you were about to get blown to bits!" Shinsou glared back.

Best Jeanist sighed walking off not being able to handle the two for any longer.

***
When Katsuki got back to the agency he laid on the huge couch as Shinsou sat on the other one infront of him.

He looked over seeing Katsuki deep into his phone.

"What are you doing?" Shinsou asked.

"None of your damn business." Katsuki said as Shinsou rolled his eyes.

Katsuki groaned not being able to find a perfect spot and put his phone on his chest.

"...do you know any good fancy restaurants?" Katsuki asked him.

Shinsou looked over at him he laughed softly.

"That's it?"

Katsuki glared.

"Well I don't really go out to any of them..why? Are you taking _____ somewhere?" Shinsou asked leaning back.

"Ya. I just don't know where...she wants to wear a dress and that only means I'm wearing a stupid suit." Katsuki said tilting his head back and looking at the ceiling.

"Ask Jeanist. He probably knows better then me." Shinsou said.

"Hell no."

"Ask me what?" Jeanist said walking in holding two envelopes.

Katsuki sat up looking at him.

"He needs a nice restaurant for his date." Shinsou said getting up and taking one of the envelopes as Katsuki grabs the other.

"I could've said it myself." Katsuki said glaring at Shinsou.

"A date? Oh I see. So you're taking Hawk's intern out. Go to Gardenia La Amor. It's a fancy spot. You can spend your paycheck there." Jeanist said motioning to the envelope in Katsuki's hands as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

He took out his phone and search it up.

It was a nice place. Really fancy....she did want fancy...

"You two can leave, I won't need you back until Wednesday. That good?" Jeanist asked as the boys nod.

He walked out as Katsuki got up.

"You heading back to UA?" Shinsou asked as he grabbed his phone.

"No, she should still be on patrol. I'm going to meet up with her." Katsuki said as he grabbing his gauntlets and walked out of the room.

***
______ dropped one of the girls to the ground.

"Seriously, how did you think that would work?!" _____ asked as she used her blood to chain up the girl and boy.

They were trying to rob cars in an alley behind houses.

_____ called the cops just waiting as the two people struggle in her chains.

At that moment she heard something behind her and took out her sword holding it against the persons neck until she realized it was Katsuki.

"Kats?! What the hell are you doing here?!" _____ asked putting her sword down as he smiled.

"I ended early. Looks like you're still busy." He said walking up to her as she nods.

"How'd you find me?" She asked confused.

"Your Location. We turned it on remember?" He said as she nods.

He hugs her as he looked over at the people chained in her blood. They had a blood tape covering their mouths struggling to get free.

He smirked as she leaned into his body.

"Where's the bird?"

"He stayed behind. Had to talk to Hawks."

The cops pull up taking the two as _____ stopped her quirk and looked over at Katsuki.

He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Hey I got us a reservation." He said.

She smiled hearing that. "Really?? How fancy is it?"

"Fancy."

She smiled even more.

"How long till you're done here?" He asked.

"I have 20 more minutes at least. Wanna join me?"

He nods as she smiled. Both walking out of the alley and into the streets.

Katsuki helped her with patrol before they head back to Hawk's agency for her to get her work signed and done.

Once that finished they left and went back to UA.

_____ smiled wide excited to dress up and go out to a restaurant.

Mina helped her pick out a dress as Kirishima helped Katsuki.

"Im so jealousssss I wanna boyfriend" Mina whined watching _____ put on a tight dress.

"I really don't get how Kirishima hasn't asked you out yet.." ____ said.

Mina blushed. "He doesn't matter anyway!! I don't like him!"

"Of course." _____ said smiling rolling her eyes.

"..but he is taking long isn't he? Do you think he even likes me?? What if we're wrong.." Mina said.

_____ walked over to her and hugged Mina.

"He'd be a fool to not like you. I think he's just nervous." _____ said as Mina looked away hugging her back and rests her head on _____'s breast.

"Ughhhh boys are so annoying" she whined as _____ laughed patting her head.

The door opened as the girls looked up seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki smiled seeing _____ as Mina sobbed.

"NO FAIRRRR!" She whined.

_____ laughed and looked at Mina.

"How about you tell him how you feel instead? It'll be worth it." _____ told Mina.

Mina looked at her blushing. "What if he rejects me?! And you won't be here for me!" Mina said as Katsuki walked over standing behind _____. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked.

"Kats doesnt Kirishima like Mina?" _____ asked him as Mina blushed red.

"Ya, are you serious about this? He was panicking just now whether to ask you out or not. I swear you two are unbelievable." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

Mina looked at him in disbelief.

______ smiled as she turned to face Katsuki.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

"You'll be fine right?" ____ asked Mina as Mina was blushing red still nodding to her.

_____ smiled before walking out with Katsuki.

He took her downstairs and out of UA heading to a taxi.

"I love the suit. Is it new??" _____ asked not recognizing it.

He nods. "It's not mine. It's Kirishima's." Katsuki said as she smiled leaning into his shoulder as the taxi driver drove to their destination.

When they got there Katsuki paid him then helped _____ out as she smiled at the restaurant infront of her.

"Oh wow it's fancy alright." She said as he smiled.

She moved to walk but he didn't move.

She looked over at him as his eyes were eyeing her body.

"Kats?"

"I didn't get a chance to see your whole fit. You look really good." He said blushing a soft shade of pink.

She smiled. "Thanks. Come on let's go in."

"You know we could just ditch this place and go straight to a hote-"

_____ just pulled him along rolling her eyes as he laughed.

They go inside and head to the table reserved for them.

_____ sat down with Katsuki as she looked at the menu infront of them.

The waiter got their drinks ready before they ordered their meal.

She looked at Katsuki as he stared at the food infront of him.

"..."

"You ok?" _____ asked.

"With the amount this shit costs I could've bought ten boxes of donuts for you." Katsuki said.

"Hey that's still an option." She smirked.

"Ya right. Eat." He said as she smiled starting to eat with him.

They chatted about their work. Katsuki telling her all about his mission.

It was nice to spend time with eachother alone.

Especially in a fancy setting, they felt like adults almost like a married couple.

Katsuki couldn't help but smile as she told him how Kaito called crying about Nana buying him a car.

Everything in their lives were finally setting in place. Everyone was happy and it was the best year they've had.

______ let him know how Akio started a new business where he would foster children with Nana and Baba and help them find homes.

"So those kids will stay at your grandparents house?" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"I mean they have the room so why not. Plus after I told them I'd be moving in with you after the year ends they agreed to take some kids who need help in." _____ explained.

He nods drinking his drink. "Even better for us. They won't be on our ass everyday." Katsuki said.

"Oh come on they weren't always like that"

"Really? Want me to bring up last summer?"

She just drank her drink not to respond as he smiled.

"I know it's still early but I've looked into apartments near both our jobs." Katsuki said looking at her.

"Already..? Kats you know I'm fine if it's closer to yours right? I can always fly-"

"I don't want you to use your quirk if not necessary. I'll find a good spot." He said as she just nods to him.

They soon finished up their meal before getting up.

Katsuki paid for it as they left the restaurant.

"Also don't forget I'm paying half of it. I don't care what you say." _____ said to him as she held his hand.

"You don't need to-"

"No. I have the money and even if I didn't Baba would offer me some. I know we agreed not to take money from our guardians but i won't live in a shitty broken apartment. If we need money tell me ok?" _____ said to him as he nods knowing he couldn't argue.

They walked down the street as Katsuki checked his phone.

It was near 8pm.

He got them a ride and once they arrived back at UA both undressed and immediately fell asleep.

Their fancy dinner date being a success.

***
I'll be speeding this story up a little more on the next chapter. I really want the adult life lmao.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...