Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 59

2.2K 83 205
By shadow1dark2night

⚠️ hi peeps! So this won't be a spoiler technically since I'm adding my own scenes and ending. So don't worry about being spoiled cause I won't do that. Plus you won't know what's my writing or what's not my writing sooo hehe ENJOY. ⚠️ 

Yes. The image is a spoiler itself for this Kapter. Now let's begin and cry.

****
Katsuki just finished his internship. He yawned stretching his arms.

He checked his phone seeing the group chat going crazy with cheers as they would all meet up at UA.

But...an alert suddenly went off.

Katsuki was in the Taxi with his bag heading to UA.

He messaged _____ a while ago to meet him there but she never replied.

And now he knew why... this alert was the reason. The cars radio was on as the people said.

"LEAGUE OF VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING! THEY BROKE INTO A PRISON AND VILLAINS ARE ESCAPING!! GET OUT OF THE CITY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

Katsuki's eyes widen.

"STOP THE CAR!" He yelled.

***
It was happening..the League of Villains were finally attacking.

Destroying all they could just so they could get the Heroes out.

Class 1-A... majority of the students were already at UA..thankfully they were in their Hero Costumes ready for battle but..they were so scared.

They watched the news as Endeavor and other Heroes went into battle.

Aizawa looked at the kids as All Might did as well..this was it.

"All For One has escaped.." All Might told them.

Every kids face filled with terror.

"Class..you're not prepared not even a bit! But we have no choice but to fight..They're coming here and I don't think they'll stop.." Aizawa said.

All Might looked at Izuku who was looking at his hand..

"E-every Villain escaped?!" Denki asked terrified.

Katsuki finally blasted his way over as they look at him.

"Bakugou! Where's _____!?" Mina yelled scared.

"I..I don't know. The hell is happening!? Why are you all just standing here the city's being under attacked!" Katsuki yelled at them.

"Bakugou! We need _____, Hero Killer Stain is free! Who knows what she'll do." Aizawa said glaring.

"She won't do anything! Shes on our side!" Katsuki glared.

"You can't be so sure..." a voice a familiar one was heard.

Katsuki looked over and saw Hawks with Asahi and the twins.

"Kira never showed up!" Ren said to Katsuki worried.

The class look at them confused...they had no clue who they were but soon connected the dots that they work with _____.

"What do you mean she never showed up?!" Katsuki asked looking at them.

"She never came to work..the Commission..they think _____ was apart of this. To break the Villains free..to break her dad free from jail." Hawks said.

"We came here to prove them wrong and to show them that she was here but-" Rin was saying but a lady behind them glared cutting him off.

"But she isn't. She's a fraud." The lady said.

Mina glared. "She isnt! _____ would never betray us! There must be another explanation!" Mina yelled as an explosion went off in the City and a loud roar was heard..it was the Nomu's.

"We don't have time for this!" Aizawa yelled as the kids were shaking in fear.

Katsuki looked at Asahi.

"She should've shown up! You just didn't see her! She would never betray us! Shes on our side!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"She never showed up. We always sign in..she never did." Asahi said to him.

"STOP LYING!" Katsuki yelled grabbing his shirt but Asahi glared pushing him off.

"There's no other explanation! She never showed up for work and at the same time the Villains broke free! I knew something was up with her! She's too good at everything it was all a damn lie! She was-" Asahi yelled before his voice cracked cause he hated what he was saying.

"Cap don't say that! Kira isn't like that!" Ren said but Asahi glared.

Another explosion went off.

"Find her and Stop the Villains!" The lady ordered them all as nothing else was on their mind.

...but class 1-A they knew ____...she would never do this..and they would prove it right after they help fight the League of Villains..

***
______ followed this wave of blood.

She couldn't help it..her body was moving on its own and she knew something was up with her dad..

"Dad..!" She yelled out again in hopes to find him.

When she got back to the City she saw destruction everywhere.

...she saw the League of Villains attacking everything with giant Nomu's.

She saw..everything falling apart.

Civilians crying for help and Heroes struggling to hold Villains back.

"N-no.." she said softly.

Her blood soon glitched turning black as she couldn't use it anymore and it dropped her to the ground.

She stayed on the ground..she looked up. I..I need to find him..I need to find dad!"

She got up and started to run.

He has to be here somewhere!

She looked around but then froze.

She saw a child pulling on her fathers hand. He was stuck under a bolder.

"PAPA! PAPA GET UP!" The child screamed crying.

*flashback*

"Papa! Papa!" _____ pulled on his hand but it was no use-

*end of flashback*

"I-it's no use.." she said softly.

"PAPA!" The kid screamed pulling on his hand.

"It's no use! Run!" _____ finally yelled.

The kid looked over at her.

Tears in her eyes.

But another explosion occurred a piece of billboard about to hit the child.

_____ ran grabbing the kid and saving it before it fell on her.

The kid cried out.

"PAPA! SAVE PAPA!" The kid cried.

"I..it's no use.. he's dead..You need to run..get..I'll get you far away" _____ said to her as she cut her thigh and made new wings flying off.

The child cried holding onto her.

_____ had tears in her eyes as her PTSD was killing her.

She flew away from the battle finding a group of Civilians as she set the child down.

"Keep her safe! Get away from here!" _____ said to them.

"Y-you're the Villains daughter! Please don't hurt us!" A man said.

"No she's a Hero now! Save us! Please we lost everything!" A woman yelled begging.

_____ just looked at the crowd who were all terrified.

"I.."

"DO SOMETHING!" Another man yelled as the screams got louder all of them pointing behind _____.

_____ was trembling as she turned around and saw...

"A..a Nomu.." she said softly.

It roared running at them.

The crowd freaking out and screaming.

There were no Heroes nearby.

The child cried as _____ looked at the crowd seeing them trample eachother trying to escape.

"Please miss! Dont let it kill us!" The child cried.

And with that _____ grabbed her swords and ran right at the Nomu.

It was an unfair fight either way..but at least she fought..

The crowd watched in fear.

They watched the Nomu scratch her legs and body, but that made her use her blood to trap it's legs as _____ stabbed her swords into its back causing it to roar out loud.

There was no emotion all she knew was she had to kill to survive.

But her sword hardly did anything. The Nomu was still moving.

The Nomu broke free from her blood trap as it shoved her to the ground and roared in her face.

_____ just formed a dragon making it roar back as the Nomu tried to attack it instead of _____.

The crowd watched scared for their lives as she fought the beast.

She was bleeding..a little too much but she couldn't stop now.

She turned the dragon into a huge sword and tried to stab the Nomu to death but it didn't work and the Nomu attacked _____ pushing her to the ground.

And for once she was met with the fear of death.

"N-no NO NO NO PLEASE NO!" She screamed tears falling.

The crowed witnessed her screams but no one helped just being too scared to move.

But before the Nomu could bite her..

A sword spilt it head open.

______ watched the head get cut in half as the Nomu fell and she looked up at her savior.

Her eyes not believing what she saw.

Tears falling as she couldn't hold them back.

"I told you to always go for the head didn't I?"

She fought back her pain and pushed off the ground hugging him tightly.

"DAD!" She cried as Akaguro hugged her back.

He smiled stroking her hair.

"It's alright..I'm here" he said.

The crowed went crazy.. for them they just watched a Villain save a Hero..a Villain save a Villain..no..they just watched a father save his daughter.

Akaguro tried to pull away but she kept her arms around him.

"_____...look at me." He said as she looked up.

"What happened? Why did you never visit me? Where have you been?" Akaguro asked that being his main concern.

"They didn't let me..they didn't want me to lead the League of Villains to you! I'm sorry! Please don't hate me! They- I-.."

"Hush it's alright. I don't hate you. I know you couldn't control it...But-"

"I joined the Hero Commission.." she burst out.

He froze and looked at her. She pulled away wiping her eyes.

"You what?.."

"I..I met my grandparents too..I've been killing hundreds of people for the Commission! I became what you didn't want me to become...I'm not worthy not in any single way..! I can't be a Hero! I-I-I can't follow your legacy! I'm a failure..I'm sorry dad!" She yelled out confessing everything to him.

Akaguro just looked down at her. He then realized what he did to the poor child.

"...you are not a failure" he said.

He grabbed one of her swords.

"It's clear to me what I've pressured you with. But after today..after this battle is over..this world will become what it needs to be. Worthy or not. My legacy for you will always be to live. Now...grab your sword..let's go Kill some unworthy Villains." Akaguro said smiling to her.

_____ looked at him totally messed up with tears. His words built her back up.

She grabbed her sword nodding.

He smiled as they both ran off to fight the League of Villains.

Father and Daughter side by side.

***
Izuku and the rest of the class struggling against Dabi and the others.

Many lives were taken during the battle.

Dabi went crazy against Shoto and Endeavor.

Everything a huge mess as Katsuki was battling a Villain with Izuku getting hurt in the process.

The Heroes were falling behind. Shigaraki and All For One taking complete control..

All Might had no power to fight...he had to watch them fight..

Asahi, Ren and Rin joined the battle helping as much as they can but the Nomu's were too powerful.

That was until Hero Killer Stain and Kira came into the battle.

Akaguro started to kill Villains left and right.

_____ using the same technique as they both shove a sword into a Nomu's head.

Mina looked over finding _____ with her dad.

She froze..."no..____ why.." she didn't understand the situation thinking _____ did help with the escape.

_____looked over seeing Katsuki fighting against a blade guy and getting stabbed as she froze.

Akaguro looked at her watching her run to help..but his main focus was on Shigaraki and All For One.

______ collected her blood making her dragon push the guy down to the ground as Izuku and Katsuki pant bleeding as they saw her.

"______!" Katsuki yelled holding his side where his ribs were broken.

She just started to stab the Villain as he fought back with swords stabbing her but she didn't react in anyway ending his life.

Once he stopped moving she used her sword as a support to stand up seeing Katsuki look at her as Izuku did as well.

"Y..you killed him.." Izuku said.

She looked at Katsuki. He didn't say anything not until..

"Did you help the League free your dad?"

She froze. Even with the pain on her wounds the only pain she felt was in her heart. That's the first thing you say...?

Tears formed her eyes. She pointed her sword up at him a look of disgust on her face.

"I hate you."

Katsuki looked at her confused as Izuku could tell her soul shattered.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT!?" Katsuki yelled needing a certain answer.

She moved her quirk to form wings.

"______! ANSWER ME!" Katsuki yelled seeing how she was ignoring him.

She looked at him tears in her eyes.

"You tell me. Did I betray you Katsuki? Would I ever betray you and our friends!? DO I EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!? WHO BETRAYED WHO KATSUKI!? YOU NEVER TRUST ME ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT I WOULD OR WOULDNT DO!" She yelled at him. Tears falling. "Who's the real traitor...me or your trust for me?" She glared asking.

But when he didn't say anything she flew off...he still doesn't trust me..I can only trust dad..

Katsuki watched her fly off.

"K..kacchan.." Izuku said.

Katsuki didn't know what to think...he wants to think she didn't but...she loves her dad..he didn't know what to think.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled.

"What!?" He yelled back.

"She didn't...we were wrong..she didn't have anything to do with this." Izuku told him.

"How the hell would you know!?"

"Didn't you see her eyes..?...there are times she's serious and times she's joking..she was...she had nothing to do with this and we misjudged her again." Izuku said in disappointment.

Katsuki looked away in fear.

He realized what he just did...she saved him. She killed a Villain to save him...that should have been his answer alone...

He looked into the battle.

Watching her fight Villains and Nomu's side by side with the Heroes...and then he saw Akaguro battling Shigaraki.

"Fuck.." he said as he just ran into battle to help her. To talk to her...

Izuku just went to help Shoto.

Katsuki blasts the Villain she was fighting and looked at _____.

"______-"

She flew off leaving him, not letting him even say a word. She had enough.

_____ went to help her dad but she got stuck in midair.

She looked and found All For One dragging her body towards him as he grabbed her neck.

She eyes widen remembering this exact situation. It was like deja vu.

Akaguro looked over.

"_____! LET HER GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Akaguro yelled running at All For One as he squeezed her neck.

Akaguro froze and All For One smirked.

He was choking her and that got peoples attention who were nearby.

Katsuki looked watching it happen...his eyes widening.

She was struggling in his hold.

She could feel her airway closing..she couldn't breathe.

She scratched his hand with her nails but he didn't move an inch.

"_______!" Katsuki yelled frightened for her life.

Aizawa looked up seeing her in All For One's hand.

Shinsou and Mina heard Katsuki's yell and looked up panting as they both were bleeding from battle.

She used her ring to scratch his arm making him bleed but not even that did anything for him to let go.

He raised her higher squeezing tighter around her neck.

Akaguro getting pissed off as Shigaraki smirked.

"Do it! End her! Let them watch." Shigaraki said.

"I'll let her go if you join our side Hero Killer Stain." All For One said looking at him.

Akaguro hesitated...he would never join them...but he could never let her die.

He saw ______'s wrists move seeing her blood go against All For One's hand and into the little cut he had.

Katsuki noticed this too and knew what she was attempting.

Katsuki tried to step forward but his ribs held him back.

"I...Let her go first!" Akaguro yelled.

"Don't think I'm stupid. I can end her right here." All For One said.

"KILL HER AND SEE WHAT ILL DO TO YOU!" Akaguro yelled raging.

All For One squished tighter around her neck as she choked up.

But he then felt his own heart beat loud in his head.

______ moved her wrists and his hand loosened.

"Whats going on?!" He asked confused.

Shigaraki looked at him not knowing what he was doing.

_____ laid on the ground catching her breath as she moved her wrists and made All For One float to the sky for everyone to look at him.

"B-boss what are you doing!?" Shigaraki asked.

"I'm not doing this!" All For One shouted trying to move or to even use his quirk but it wasn't working.

_____ moved her hands again and his arm twisted backwards as a loud crack was heard.

She moved and stood up as she moved her hands again and his leg cracked this time.

All For One yelled in pain.

The Villains looked up watching each Limb on his body break.

He wasn't able to use his quirk..something was blocking it...he couldn't control his own body.

Shigaraki looked at _____.

"LET HIM GO!" Shigaraki yelled attacking her as Akaguro jumped on him instead to stop him.

Akaguro licked Shigaraki's cheek and got him paralyzed.

______ just played with All For One..letting him be humiliated infront of everyone.

The helicopters catching it on television.

______ moved to twist his neck in that moment but she dropped him....

Everyone looked up at her confused until..they saw a sword go through her abdomen.

And behind her...it was Spinner. The lizard Villain.

Akaguro looked up seeing Spinner stab her.

She looked down at her stomach seeing a sword through her body.

______ didn't react in anyway.

She just turned around meeting her killer as a pool of blood rose from behind her and formed a giant dragon of blood. Bigger then anything she has ever created.

He looked up seeing the dragon and a face of fear surrounded him.

"H-HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?" Spinner yelled.

The dragon just ate Spinner suffocating him in her blood.

She let the large dragon take other Villains who they were fighting and taking Nomu's too...she suffocated them all making them drown in the dragons belly of blood.

She pulled the sword out from behind her as Akaguro yelled at her not too but she couldn't hear him.

She used even more blood forming wings and flew down to Asahi.

He looked at her terrified as she pointed at the dragon.

"Do it.." she said.

He looked up seeing the dragon filled with Villains who were trying to escape.

He hesitated before shooting plasma at the dragon.

And with that..

They killed half of the Villains..

Their bodies exploded burning in the plasma and disappearing. Asahi grabbed _____ watching her sway back and forth.

Akaguro stabbed Shigaraki's back to the ground to keep him there as Akaguro just grabbed _____ and ran off.

His priority being to keep her alive.

Katsuki tried to follow but with the condition he was in it was no use.

The battle didn't end tho. All For One was still alive his body just broken apart.

Izuku went to finish him off seeing him struggling with his quirks.

Dabi was defeated along with Toga.

The Heroes slowly winning the battle thanks to _____ who took care of Half of them.

...but where was she now?

***
Akaguro got her into a health care. It was abandoned due to the battle in the city.

He treated her as he watched how she stared at the ceiling.

"...you did good..I didn't know you were capable of using that much blood.." Akaguro said to her.

She stayed silent..

"I remember when all you could make was a little dragon..now look at you. You exceeded your limits and became the best. You finally mastered your quirk." He said while treating her wounds.

Still she said nothing.

"Can you sit up?" He asked as she moved sitting up.

He looked at her..he could read her eyes..they were heartbroken.

"You know...if I had to choose to live or die knowing what my future looks like I would choose death." Akaguro said to her.

She finally reacted looking at him.

"...no you can't die." She said.

"And why is that?" He asks.

"I have no one..You're the only one who understands me...you're the only one who treats me as an equal.." _____ said.

Akaguro cherished her cheek in his hand as he wiped blood off her face.

"You know what else I am?" He said as she looked at him.

"I'm the one who ruined your life. I'm the reason why you have to hold back. You have a great power but you're afraid to use it because of what I taught you. You are not just some suppressor for me. You are not someone who needs to carry out my legacy. You're a kid who needs love. I'm not the one who should be honored with the name you call dad. I'm sad I'll never get to meet those grandparents of yours but to me..I already know they'll take good care of you." Akaguro said.

She looked at him shaking her head at his words tears in her eyes again.

"No..I want to stay with you! Let's run away please, we can find a new spot to live! I'll work for us! You won't have to do anything dad please! There's nothing here for us!" _____ said as he smiled.

"You know we can't do that. You have friends and family here. If you run with me you'll be living a life on the run and in hell. That's not the life I want for you."

"I want that life! As long as you're in my life I'll be happy! Please dad! Dont leave me again!" She cried.

Akaguro looked at the poor child who cried before him.

He hugged her letting her cry into his chest as he stroked her hair.

"I want you to do it.." he said.

She wiped her eyes pulling away. "D-Do what?"

He looked at her with a soft smile. "If I'm to die I want it to be by you.."

She just stared at him those words breaking her heart even more.

"NO NEVER! I WOULD NEVER KILL YOU!"

"______-"

"YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE! THIS ISNT FAIR!" She yelled.

"Listen-"

"NO! I NEED YOU!"

"...there is no life for me! After this I'll be caught and sent back to prison. And they'll suspect you for having an agreement with me or the league. If you kill me you won't only be doing me a favor but you'll save your name and title." Akaguro said to her as she moved away shaking her head in disagreement.

"_____. You have to! I've lived my life. I can't have you waiting around for me..even the visits are pointless. After today you know they'll never let you visit me..and I can't have that so just kill me. Dont let them send me to prison to die and rot there..Kill me and save us both." He said to her as she shook her head crying at his words.

"______, you know you have to."

"No..no please dad don't make me do this!" She cried.

Akaguro grabbed her hand and grabbed a knife from the cabinet and walked her out of the building going to the streets..

He stood there..they could hear the battle and destruction at the end of the street.

He put the knife in her hands as she shook her head crying.

"Do it.._____ it's the right thing to do." He said pointing the knife at his heart as she cried.

"N-no...no I can't...please d-dad..plea.." her voice was breaking.

He smiled softly cherishing her face again with his hand he leaned in kissing the top of her head.

Tears forming in his eyes now.

"You have always made me proud...you did everything perfectly. You made me laugh. You made me smile. You made me happy...you...you gave me a purpose. I couldn't have asked for a perfect daughter. You made me proud to be called your dad." Akaguro said smiling tears falling as she cried her hands shaking holding the knife.

"I..I ca-cant.." she choked out.

He smiled wiping her tears with his thumb.

"I love you so much...have a good life with whoever you choose to live it with..but choose wisely or I won't forgive you." He joked as she smiled looking at him.

Both smiled as he gives her a simple nod.

She hesitated again before looking at him.

She lowered her hands shaking her head.

"No I'm not ready to say goodbye!" She said.

He smiled and went into his pocket pulling out a keychain...the keychain she gave him.

"Nice touch keeping your blood under it..._____..look at me. It was nice to know you weren't involved with the prison break. I'm proud of you." Akaguro said as he smiled.

He put the keychain in her hand.

She shook her head..she couldn't do it..she didn't have the guts.

"Hey. Look at me." Akaguro said as she looked at him, her eyes red as ever.

"I love you. Okay? There is no one else in this world I would want to die near then you..let me leave the world seeing only your face. Please don't let someone else kill me..you have to do it yourself." Akaguro said to her as she hesitated.

He moved her hands back to his heart.

He looked at her eyes giving her a gentle smile as he nods slowly.

And with that...she shoved the knife into his chest and through his heart.

She choked up immediately crying like never before as he only let out a grunt of pain as he slowly fell to the ground.

She fell with him as Akaguro smiled.

"I'm so proud of you...my _____..." he said softly dying to her cries.

"dad...dad I'm sorry...I love you! I love you so m-m-" she looked down seeing him silent and she screamed.

Hero Killer Stain..also known as Chizome Akaguro was now dead.

***
Why the fuck did I do this 😭✋🏻

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...