Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

Por shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Mais

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 57

2.3K 67 82
Por shadow1dark2night

The next morning ______ and Katsuki both got dressed into their costume. Both helping the other get ready.

He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek.

"Goodluck. I'll be back here by 8pm let me know when you're coming." Katsuki said to her as the two of them walk out.

She smiled hugging him before nodding.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight. Stay safe!!" _____ said as he kissed her lips before leaving.

She then took a taxi back to the facility where she met up with Team C3.

"Plasma. As always you'll be in charge. Come back in one piece." Suho said to him as he nods.

Ren and Rin see _____ and smile waving as Asahi turns to her.

"Are you ready? We're taking the car to where they're hideout should be." Asahi said as she nods.

Hawks and Tokoyami with a few others were there as well and Tokoyami hands _____ a ring.

"Hey Birdie! Look what we got you." Hawks said as she looked at the unusual ring.

"Uh..what?"

"It's weapon, if you push this side of the ring then a small blade will pop out. You may not always have time to grab a sword or your blade so the ring should help." Tokoyami explained.

"It's a gift!" Dark Shadow said as _____ smiles.

"Thank you." She put it on her pointing finger and with her thumb she clicked the button as the tiny blade came out.

She smiled. "That's awesome."

"Asahi, Ren, Rin. You boys take care of her on this mission understood?" Hawks said looking at them.

"Hawks I don't need them to babysit me." She said.

"I can't have you getting hurt."

"I cut myself for a living seriously." _____ said as he glared.

"Don't die on me." Hawks said as she smiled.

"Gotcha."

Asahi sighed and pushed them all out.

"Let's go before we're late." He said.

______ said bye to Tokoyami and Hawks before heading out with team C3.

They got into a car as Asahi drove them.

The twins in the back seat letting _____ in the passenger seat.

She just carried her swords on her lap since she needed to sit down.

Asahi drove them for a couple hours in a secluded area parking before they got out.

He looked at the building then at Ren and Rin.

"You two scatter and surround the building. We don't know how many people are in so don't let anyone escape." Asahi tells them as they nod and run off.

He then looked at _____.

"You're with me. Come on." He said and started to run towards the building.
She put her swords behind her following him as they get to the door.

Asahi starts his quirk plasma going around his hands as he listened against the door before opening it and sneaking in with _____.

______ cut herself making wings as she left his side and flew to the ceiling were she was able to get a better look while still be hidden.

Asahi tried to get her back to his side but failed as he got annoyed.

He just continued to move forward and they could hear three people talking.

There was a table and two of the men were listening to one man..

He's the one I need to kill...

_____ looks at him wings at her back and swords in her hand.

Just like dad taught me..

Asahi could see her ready to attack as his eyes widen.

"You idiot.." he said softly as he watched her lunge already.

She had her swords slicing both men's arms as she jumped onto the boss man.

But before she could stab him his men took out a gun to shoot her.

"GET THIS BITCH OFF ME!" The boss yelled.

Asahi ran over capturing the two men with Plasma around them making them drop the gun as he glared at _____.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOURE SUPPOSE TO WAIT FOR MY ORDERS!" Asahi yelled at her.

She just flipped the boss around and formed her blood, choking him as she stabbed him in the back.

She smirked.

"Wow i actually did that..that was so easy!" ______ said smiling looking at Asahi who looked at her crazy.

The two men struggling in his grasp.

One tried to use their quirk but it didn't work in Plasma's hold.

"YOU KILLED HIM?! BOSS!" One man yelled.

______ stepped away from the boss pulling her sword out as he just bled on the ground.

"You were suppose to wait for my orders Kira! You can't just go in and kill them!" Asahi yelled.

"What? Why not? That's our job isn't it?" She asked.

"It is but you need to figure out information first! If I wasn't here you would've been shot!" Asahi yelled.

She rolled her eyes and used her blood to pick up the boss.

"Whatever, so where do we put him now?" _____ asked as Asahi was just pissed off at her reckless behavior.

He was about to speak until five other men ran into the room and looked at them in shock.

They pulled out guns aiming.

______'s eyes widen as she grabbed her other sword holding both in her hands and using her as a boost behind her to run at them.

"KIRA WAIT!" Asahi yelled but the men shot fire.

______ blocked it with her blood as she smirked a crazy look in her eyes as she stabbed two of the men.

The other three kept shooting at her as she used a shield to walk to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" One man yelled.

Asahi tied the two men he had down and just stopped two of the other men while _____ stabbed the last guy in the chest.

"I never got to do this at UA! This is amazing! I can totally use dads tricks here!" ______ said.

Asahi just looked at her then the men who were screaming in pain as they bleed.

She looked at Asahi...honestly he was freaking out..

This girl...personally trained by Hero Killer Stain...she's finally put in her environment and is already passing limits no other newbie could...

It took Asahi years before he could kill his first man..but for her she killed 2 and left 2 injured.

Ren and Rin ran in as they heard screaming.

"Cap there's no one outsi-" Rin and Ren froze and look at them.

Everyman on the ground bleeding, two tied up together and two in Asahi's hands.

And ______ standing with two bloody swords.

"Hey I think we got them." ______ said to them.

"YOU DID THIS ALL BY YOURSELF!?" Ren yelled amazed.

"KIRA WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NEWBIE!" Rin yelled as she smiled.

Asahi stayed silent as the two men struggle in his grasp.

She isn't normal..he thinks to himself.

Ren and Rin helped them clean up the bodies as the Hero Commission cleanup crew took care of the rest.

"That was pretty fast..what else do we have to do?" _____ asked looking at Asahi as they were cleaning up.

______ just cleaned her swords.

"You're kidding right?" He asked looking at her.

"Are you sure this was your first time killing someone?" Asahi asked.

"What, don't tell me I did better then you." She teased.

He glared. "This isn't a joke. I get you'll be going on solo missions soon but you have to be careful. You almost died." Asahi said.

"Stop whining. I'm just doing my job. And once this is over I'll kill the League of villains so I could see dad again." _____ said determined.

"Wow is that your plan?? I forgot..so they really won't let you see him anymore?" Ren asks her as she nods

"Well either way. Let's go back to headquarters we need to send in our report." Asahi said making them get into the car as he drove them back to the facility.

There all four of them walked to the main office where they would inform the higher ups about what they did.

Asahi talked to the five bosses discussing how the mission went.

"Kira from what we heard you completed your task successfully. Is that correct?" The lady asks as _____ nods.

"Ya, it was easy." _____ said.

"Plasma would you recommend her do immediately start solo or shall she remain in your team for assistance." The man asks.

_____ looked at Asahi as did Ren and Rin.

Asahi felt this gaze but he knew he couldn't just choose on his feelings. He had to choose based on her experience and effort.

"She can begin her solos.." he said.

"Reasons." The lady demands as he starts listing.

"She's prepared to go into battle. She's been trained efficiently and knows what to do and when to do it. She may be reckless but she got the job done." Asahi explained as they nod.

_______ looked at him then away..he was pretty mad about it earlier..

After a few minutes they send Team C3 out leaving _____ by herself as she looked at them.

"We want to see you fight. If Plasma said you were efficient then let's see you in action. Are you prepared to fight in our training course in an hour?" The lady asks.

"...uh sure. Who am I fighting?" ____ asked.

"We will request someone higher compared to your level. We will get Suho to inform you the details later. You can go." The lady said as _____ just nods and walks out.

She saw Asahi and the twins waiting outside for her.

They walked down to their level and into the lounge room.

***
"Oh wow so you're gonna fight someone?? Are you excited?" Rin asked her.

_____ shrugged. "I don't know..I'll do my best but if I can't kill my opponent then I'll be holding back."

"You can always chain them up cant you?? With your blood!" Ren said.

"Ya but if they break free from it then I'm screwed." _____ said.

"Just do your best." Asahi comments as she smiled.

"Thanks."

She went on her phone and texted Katsuki about it. The time was near 5pm so she knew he couldn't answer just yet being on his own missions.

It didn't take long for Suho to come and inform her she'd be fighting someone they call...

"Faya!? She's fighting Faya!? That's no fair!" Ren said.

"Ya Faya will kill her!" Rin yelled.

"Suho, Faya is beyond any of our levels how could they set a battle between her and Kira!?" Asahi asked.

_____ looked at them confused to who this Faya girl was.

"Calm down. Faya is above your standards but she's the only one available so far. Don't question the boss's orders. Kira come with me and we'll set you up outside. You three could come and watch." Suho said to them as ______ walked out with him.

"Who's Faya? Why'd they react like that." _____ asked.

"Her quirk is teleportation. She's one of our highest level captains. She takes care of out of state missions." Suho said.

They walked for a while before getting to the outside huge training field.

On the other side stood a woman.

Faya: Quirk Teleportation. She has blue hair and green eyes. She can teleport to any location she has ever been. Helpful for in combat missions. Age: 26

Faya saw ______ and Suho.

She walked over as a few guests came to watch.

"You must be Kira. Nice to meet you I'm Faya." Faya said reaching to shake _____'s hand.

THIS BITCH IS HUGE!

_____ shook her hand. "...ya likewise"

"We'll start in 5 minutes." Suho said.

"Rules are not to kill each other. You're both needed by the Commission." Suho said as he left.

"I can't promise I'll go easy on you." Faya said looking down at the 17 year old.

"That's fine. You don't have too. I heard you're good. If I can beat you- when I beat you I'll just know my strength." _____ said.

Faya smirked. "Confident are we? Let's see what you got kid. Don't hold back on me either!" Faya said as she teleported off to the other end of the field.

______ looked up seeing Team C3 there watching her.

She saw Asahi's eyes as she then looked away.

Let's do this..

***
The Hero Commission Bosses were just watching from above.

It felt weird for _____ to battle like this. Only time she's done it was at UA.

She cut her thigh as blood spread as wings on her back as the alarm starts for them to begin.

Faya's eyes widen seeing the large blood wings as ______ saw her hesitation.

Faya then teleports behind _____.

She reaches for the wings but _____ flew off to the sky looking down at Faya as she smirked.

"Cant touch whats not solid." _____ said as she created crystals to throw at Faya making her teleport all over the place just so she didn't get hit.

______ gets back to the ground as Faya grabbed her arm ______ clicked the ring as the blade came out and she stabbed Faya's arm pulling the blade across her arm causing Faya to yell letting go as she bled.

"The hell!? How did you do that!?" Faya asked.

_____ smirked. She grabbed her swords from her back. Her blood went around her legs giving her a boost as she aimed to strike Faya but Faya teleports away before she could.

Faya wasn't good with pain so compared to _____ she knew she couldn't fight.

______ smirked a devils stare coming from her as Faya teleports behind her and grabbed her neck pinning ______ down to the ground.

"I got you!" Faya said smirking.

_______moved her wrists and the blood turned into a dragon as it attacked Faya.

A bubble forming around Faya's body forcing her too loose oxygen as she let go of ______'s neck.

______ got up and formed the blood to get away from Faya's face and to chain her body as ______ pulled out her sword to Faya's forehead.

"Dead." _____ said catching Faya off guard as Faya didn't even think about teleporting away.

______ shoved her out of bounce using her blood to move Faya and the alarm rang ending the battle.

Ren and Rin look down in shock. "DID SHE JUST BEAT FAYA!?"

"WHY DIDNT SHE TELEPORT SHE COULD'VE STAYED IN THE BATTLE!"

______ pulled her blood off Faya as she stood there looking at the teen.

"You..what did you say?" Faya asked looking at her.

_____ looks at her. "Dead? Oh you would've died so many times. You shouldn't depend on your quirk to win. Use weapons. A simple blade like that won't do anything on me- but I guess you knew that. Is that why you didn't use it?" _____ asked pointing to the blade Faya had attached to her hip that she never used.

Faya nods shocked that she noticed.

"You're really good tho." ____ said.

"Good?! You beat me in a matter of minutes!" Faya said.

"Only cause I had the upper hand. Plus I told you I'd win."

"How did you make that creature?! was it a dragon?!" Faya asked as she nods.

Suho was talking with the commission before he called the two girls up.

They head up as Faya gets a bandage around her arm to stop the bleeding.

"Good job both of you. ______ you exceeded our limits. Good job on that. You'll be able to start solo missions now." Suho said as she smiled.

"Awesome."

How could Hawks say this place is a bad thing??

_____ met up with Asahi and the twins as they went crazy.

"YOU CAN MAKE A DRAGON WITH YOUR QUIRK!?" Ren yelled as she smiled nodding.

"That's amazing!" Rin said.

"Your..leg it's still bleeding." Asahi said looking down at it as she looked down as well.

She just stopped the bleeding as she took the blood off her body and threw it in the trash.

"Thanks. Hey is it ok if I leave early today?" ______ asked Asahi.

"Uh..I guess I'm not really your Captain anymore so you decide that. Talk with Suho." Asahi said as she nods walking off.

"Aw come on Cap can we keep her?? I get she has solo missions but she's fun to have around!" Rin and Ren say looking at him.

"Not my decision." Asahi said walking away as they sigh.

______ talked with Suho before he let her go.

She smiled and grabbed her phone calling Katsuki.

It took a few rings before he picked up.

He was still at the internship so she'd meet up with him there.

She used her saved blood and flew off heading to him to spend the rest of her day there.

And at night they'd go back to his hotel where she'd tell him all she could about her day just leaving out a few major parts.

"So you're happy there?" Katsuki asked while both laid almost naked cuddling on the bed.

She nods. "Ya, it's better then I expected. But only one problem." _____ said.

"What's that?"

"You're not there."

Katsuki smiled hugging her as he kissed her cheek.

"Ya that must suck." He teased as she laughed.

"It really does"

"On the bright side we see each other here. Every morning and night." Katsuki said snuggling into her body.

"...I have another mission tomorrow but I'll try to finish early. Do you think we can go out??" _____ asked.

"..I'll have to check Jeanist's schedule but I'll make time. Just let me know when you'll be done." He said as she nods and kissed his cheek then lips.

Katsuki pulled her in closer as the two hide under the covers to cuddle.

***
Like and Comment!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
330 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...