Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 54

2.9K 68 87
By shadow1dark2night

The next morning Katsuki woke up before anyone else.

He saw ______ naked right next to him as he blushed red remembering what they did.

He sat up rubbing his head just getting off the bed as he tucked her in.

He yawned grabbing clothes and heading into the shower.

When he got out of the shower he saw his dad yawning being dressed ready for work.

"Katsuki! Let your mother know I left. I'll be back by 6 to go out again" Masaru said to him as he just nods watching his father leave.

Katsuki walked back to his room finding _____ still asleep.

He smiled going over to her.

He had on boxers and a towel around his shoulders.

He pushed her shoulder to wake her up.

"Hey.."

She didn't budge.

"Aye, Wake up." He hovered above her as she was still soundlessly sleeping.

Her face..her body...just made him blush again.

He couldn't believe she was actually his..

He sat down on the bed next to her as he leaned his back against her body.

It took a few minutes like that to wake her up.

She looked down seeing Katsuki having his body against hers at her waist.

His head was tilted back with his wet hair.

She blushed smiling moving her hand to his head and brushing through his wet hair.

He opened his eyes and sat up seeing her awake.

She smiled at him as she sat up.

"Good morning."

"Morning." He said watching his blanket fall from her chest to her waist exposing her tits.

Katsuki couldn't help but look. _____ just leaned forward hugging his arm since it was the closest thing to her.

She rests her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

"...I wanna sleep" she mumbled.

He laughed. "You just got up."

"I'm tireddd."

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's fine, you can rest we have nothing to do today. If you want to shower you can, I have a clothes ready for you." He said as she nods softly her eyes still closed.

Katsuki just closed his eyes as well. Just taking in the moment they had together.

It was peaceful..quiet..and soothing. Nothing could ruin it.

***
After a couple hours ______ went to shower, Mitsuki got up making breakfast for the teens before she'd head out to go to work.

Katsuki waited at the table for _____ to join him before they started to eat.

She had his shirt on and some shorts as she walked downstairs.

He smiled seeing her as she sat next to him to eat the eggs Mitsuki made them.

_____ just started to eat as Katsuki did the same.

He looked at her with the corner of his eye.

"What do you want to do today? We technically have the entire day to ourselves." Katsuki said to her.

She took another bite of her food before shrugging.

"Honestly I just wanna stay in. My body's sore again.." _____ said as he smirked.

"Why is that?" He joked asking.

She glared at him seeing his smirk. "I'm sure you know why."

He laughed as they finish up eating.

Katsuki taking their plates to the kitchen as ______ just waits for him.

He saw her standing by the couch as he reached for the TV's remote.

He sat down next letting her onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around him.

He turned on the TV just putting something on while the two of them relax for the next few hours.

***
_____ fell asleep on Katsuki, he didn't move letting the girl rest.

They were still on the couch and he was just scrolling on his phone.

He forgot all about her issue with the Hero Commission which the silence made him remember.

He really didn't want her to leave...they'd never see each other as often if she left UA...

He looked down at her just rubbing her back gently..I don't want her to leave..

***
It took 3 hours before she finally woke up.

Mitsuki and Masaru came home and were already heading out for the night.

The time 8pm.

She was laying on the couch and Katsuki wasn't there.

She slowly sat up yawning stretching her arms before she got up to find him.

There was noise going on in the kitchen which made her follow it until she saw Katsuki cooking by the stove.

He was watching a random video so he didn't hear her walk in.

She smiled walking over to him and hugging him from behind.

He tensed up feeling arms around him until he realized it was her.

He put his hand over her arms.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he mixed the pan with his other hand.

"Good.." she mumbled. "What are you doing??" She asked moving to get under his arm to peak at what he was making.

"Making us dinner since the hag didn't. You're fine with tacos right? That's all we have. I'm just cooking the meat." Katsuki said as she nods smiling.

She kept her arms wrapped around him as he had his arm over her.

She leaned into his body as he just seasoned the meat.

She looked over at the prepared lettuce, tomato, taco shells and cheese and everything else needed.

She just pulled away from him so she could at least help to set the table.

Katsuki soon finished cooking the meat and brought it to the table as she set the plates for them.

They sat down finally to eat as he just put some into her plate leaving the tomato's out knowing she'd kill him if he included any.

She took the taco he made her as she smiled happily starting to eat as he made his own.

He looked down at her seeing her eat with a smile on her face as he smiled.

It felt like they were in their own world. No problems, and no one else there to bother them. If this is what the future was like he'd gladly live for it.

After they finished eating they head upstairs to just cuddle for the rest of the day.

She was still sore and he didn't want to push her body to its limit.

He put on a movie for them both to watch as they cuddle watching from his laptop.

_____ smiling enjoying his company spending their last day in a quiet and calm manner.

***
The next day...

They woke up to their alarm telling them they were going to be late for the first day back at UA.

They both got dressed fast.

Mitsuki and Masaru drove the two to school wishing them luck on their internships and to make sure they called.

Katsuki walked inside the school with _____ as they head to their dorms seeing everyone yawning and putting their bags down.

"AHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Mina yelled hugging ______.

They all chatted catching up.

"I can't believe we're starting our internships again! This is gonna be epic!" Denki said excited.

"We get to go on missions this time so it'll be even better." Momo says smiling.

"Class we should meet with Mr.Aizawa to make sure we are on the right track! Be in the classroom by 11!" Iida said to them as they nod.

Everyone takes their bags upstairs as they then make their way towards the school building

Mina walking with ______ as Katsuki was with Kirishima.

"Ya some of us our changing our internships! I'm gonna go with someone different this time!" Mina said smiling.

_____ smiled....I have no idea what I'm doing..

They walked into class seeing Aizawa waiting tiredly.

They all greeted him as he nods softly.

"Now that you're all back you've been assigned or reassigned to your internships for the week. Before I list off who you're going with, remember that once you come back you'll undergo tests so we can see your improvement." Aizawa told them as they nod.

He opened a file and looked at it sighing starting to go over everyone's internships.

"......Midoryia you're still under Nighteyes agency. You will remain there until further notice. Bakugou the same goes for you with Best Jeanist. Kirishima you're with Fatgum and finally ______ you've been changed to join the Hero Commission. I don't know if that means you'll be pulled out of UA or not. That discussion is for you and the head of the commission. You'll head over to your internships today. Get familiar with it and go through the orientation and tomorrow your tasks will begin is that clear?" Mr.Aizawa said looking at them all as they nod.

Mina and almost everyone looked over at _____ once Aizawa finished.

"I thought you said no to them!?" Mina asked.

_____ sighed. "My grandparents signed the contract without asking me about it."

"But you can't leave UA!" Mina yelled.

"I won't leave..I'll handle it" _____ said smiling at her.

"...wow I didn't even know you could intern for the Commissions..they're like the top of the system..you're pretty lucky" Shinsou said as she shrugged.

"I guess we'll find out huh.." she said looking away.

Mr.Aizawa started to give them more information before sending them off.

They had to get into their hero costume.

Once they did that each set off on their own path.

Katsuki walked to _____ before she left.

"call me if something happens." He says as she nods smiling.

She leaned up kissing his lips as he did the same before the two split up.

______ got into a car with Tokoyami and they were off.

They would meet at the Hero commission since Hawks was there, Tokoyami tagged along in Hawk's request.

"...you'll be working with them from now on?" Tokoyami asked her as she nods.

"I guess so..I still have to set a few rules. Cause I won't let them remove me from UA." She said as Dark Shadow agreed with her and supported her as she smiled.

Once they arrive at the private huge building they both get out and go inside being led upstairs to an office.

When they walked in Hawks was there and infront of him five people sitting at a desk. One of those woman being the one who interviewed _____ a while back at UA.

_____ glared seeing her..she's the Bitch who called me a lier..

Hawks smiled seeing them.

"Hey! Tokoyami you can wait outside. I'll be with you in a second." Hawks said as he nods.

He looked at _____ who smiled at him as he then walked out.

______ walked and stood next to Hawks as they both turn to look at the five adults.

"_____. Welcome to our program." A man said.

She looked at him just nodding softly.

"Hawks and our own member informed us how you rejected our request to work for us. But your guardians signed a contract under your permission to work for us. We're you aware of it?" The man asked.

"No I wasn't." _____ answered.

"So she shouldn't be forced to work here. She said no-" Hawks tried to cut in.

"Hawks it's fine..." ____ said looking at him.

He looked at her confused.

"Changes can not be done within the contract. So you do officially belong to us-" the man was saying but ____ cuts him off.

"I'll only work for you if you allow me to remain at UA." _____ said.

"There's no point in doing that." A woman said.

"That's the only way I'll listen to you." _____ glared.

"You can't be at UA and be here!" The lady said.

"Then I won't be here." _____ snapped

"Hold on. We can arrange that. But you'll have to sign a contract to keep information given to you private. If you were to share anything that happens here on the outside then we will have the right  kill you." The man said casually.

Hawks glared. "She's just a kid she shouldn't have to sign that contract!" He knew exactly what that contract meant..he was never apart of it but he's known people who were.

"If it's the only way then I'll do it. Just don't bother me on the outside." ______ says.

"Now regarding your identification and quirk-"

"I want to keep it the same. Like I said the public's opinions on me do not matter. I won't let you change who I am. I'm _____ Akaguro." _____ said glaring at them.

Hawks looked down at her seeing how tough she was with them.. he wouldn't even talk like that towards them..

"If that's what you wish then so be it. Hawks you can leave. We will continue the interview." The man said.

"No I'll stay." Hawks said.

"It wasn't a choice I said go."

Hawks glared before looking at ______.

_____ looked at him. "I'll be fine."

"Stubborn as always huh Birdie?..I'll come by at the end of the day." Hawks said as he then walked out.

_____ faced the men and woman and it began. Her journey apart of the Hero Commissions.

***
Ok so the story will take a different turn here.

This will be the last arc before we get into the grown up and adult life.

It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster sooooo ENJOY!

This is just for the dramatic effect...😙

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
6.1K 413 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...