Sorcery - (Fem Reader X Peter...

By PapaIV_

This story is requested by @sarah33145. This plot was made by her❤️ Being the daughter of Stephan Strange is... More

Chapter 1 - First day
Chapter 3 - Hospital
Chapter 4 - Journey
Chspter 5 - Training
Chapter 6 - The Eye
Chapter 7 - Kaecilius
Chapter 8 - Home
Chapter 9 - School
Chapter 10 - Lost
Chapter 11 - Cell
Chapter 12 - Arena
Chapter 13 - Bruce Banner
Chapter 14 - Team?
Chapter 15 - Escape
Chapter 16 - End Of Asgard
Chapter 17 - Thanos
Chapter 18 - New Planet
Chapter 19 - Fading
Chapter 20 - Big Battle
Chapter 21 - Last Day Of School
Chapter 22 - Plane
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Nick Fury
Chapter 25 - Prague
Chapter 26 - Opera
Chapter 27 - Fraud
Chapter 28 - Stitches
Chapter 29 - End of Beck
Chapter 30 - The End

Chapter 2 - Accident

360 10 15
By PapaIV_

For the past month I hadn't seen dad that often...so I wore whatever I wanted.

Ned, Peter, and I became great friends the last month...I actually started having a crush on Peter.

I quickly walk to Peter's locker, finding Ned with him. "Please help...I have a stupid fancy dinner to attend to."

"What's wrong with a fancy dinner?" Ned asks.

"My dad is giving a speech....a long speech. Like hours long." I sigh. "It's gonna be a room full of old people and gold diggers."

"I really like her." Ned points at me.

"Why don't you come with me and we can study for that test next week. Just tell your dad our test is tomorrow." Peter blushes.

"That's a great idea....thank you Peter." I smile.

"Of course...we can actually do whatever you want." He looks back at his locker.

I turn and start texting dad: "Hey dad, I know your busy but is there anyway Christine or someone else can be your date? I really need help studying for a test tomorrow in math."

"He won't respond until gym." I nod.

"Oh don't remind me about gym...we have run laps today." Ned groans.

"Oh come on...it's not that bad." I smile, walking with them to our first class.

By the time Gym came...he did text back:

"I really need you with me....this is a chance for us to....bond. Also nice try...Math is your best subject."

I quickly change into my gym clothes, a royal blue shirt with the schools logo and royal blue shorts....which were too short.

I quickly walk over to Ned and Peter and sit down as we start to stretch. "I can't come over.....dad wants us to bond or whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Man...I was really looking forward to you coming over." Peter slightly smiles.

"Do you not have a good relationship with your dad?" Ned asks. "You never really talk about him."

"Well....it's complicated. He wants me to be like him basically. He doesn't really care for what I want." I shrug.

"That really sucks. I'm sorry." Ned smiles apologetically. "Oh Peter...look it's Liz." He points.

"Peter continues to stare at me as I start doing sit-ups, "I don't care." He mutters.

"That's her name? She's the one who's been making fun of me." I nod. "I don't really care though."

"That's popular girls for you.....I don't understand why your not part of them. I mean look at you." Ned points.

"I would never ever want to be popular. I could never be mean to someone....it's awful." I stand up.

"Well who is this pretty lady." A boy walks up. "Why don't you come sit with us." The boy points to his friends, I assumed he was a senior.

"I'm good." I nod.

"Excuse me?" He steps forward. "I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime."

"I don't care. I'm fine here with my friends." I nod.

"Come on...we won't bite." He grabs my arm roughly.

I quickly twist his arm, back flipping and slamming him to the ground with his arm locked between my legs. The guy screams as everyone rushes over.

"Let him go!" The teacher yells, trying to pull me away.
I drop the guy and stand up to see Ned and Peter smiling at me in amazement. "Let's go." The teacher slightly pushes me.

The principal luckily understood why I was upset that he grabbed me, especially when multiple people backed me up. But I still had to go home for the rest of the day.

My dad was in surgery so Christine came and picked me up, as soon as I got in the car she laughed. "You really did that?"

"He grabbed me." I shrug. "Was dad mad?"

"No...once he knew what happened...he laughed. You know how he gets about boys." She rolls her eyes.

I look down to see I got a text from Peter:

"You okay? Where did you learn to do that?"

I text him back: "I'm okay....I've taken self defense lessons since I was eight."

Christine ended up making me some lunch before she had to go back....I wished she was my mom, she's so kind.

When dad got home, he demanded I get ready....and wear this stupid dress....that was actually pretty.

I curled my hair and walked out to see dad staring out the window.

"You look nice." I smile, it wasn't my first time seeing him in a tux.

"Woah...honey you look beautiful." Dad smiles. "I uh...got this for you. I actually picked it out myself this time." He hands me a small box.

I open it to see a beautiful diamond necklace, on the back was written, "With love -Dad."

"Dad....it's beautiful." I smile as he takes it and puts it on me.

"I know I'm hard on you but...I do love you. You'll always be my little girl." He hugs me.

This was a rare thing to experience. "I love you too, dad." I smile.

Dad and I get into his car and speed off....a little too fast. I look down as he gets a phone call, "Sorry...work."  He answers. "Billy! What have you got for me?"

"I've got a 35-year-old Air Force colonel. Crushed his lower spine in some kind of experimental armor. Mid-thoracic vertebral fracture."

"Well, I could help, but so can 50 other people. Find me something worth my time." He says as he passes someone.

"I have a 68-year-old female with an advanced brain stem glioma."

"Yeah, you want me to screw up my perfect record? Definitely not." He says, I look up as it starts to rain.

"Dad slow down please." I whisper, holding onto the seat.

"How about a 22-year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia struck by lightning?"

"That does sound interesting." He starts to pass someone. "Could you send me the....."His phone screen lights up with the patient's documents. "Got it." He looks down.

"DAD WATCH OUT!" I yell and point to the car.
Suddenly we hit the front of the car, spinning and crashing off the mountain side. "DAD!"

It was almost like we were in slow motion as I hit my face against the dash, my right hand crushes into the dash next to my head.

I scream as my seat belt snaps off, causing me to hit the windshield, passing out as we land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 96 17
You weren't entirely sure how you ended up being friends with Spider-Man. It was mostly just coincidence. You never expected you'd end up being the o...
375 1 25
Peter, Nathan and Grace are trying their best to balance school life, civilian life and superhero life. It's a rather difficult task as they've found...
74.8K 1.4K 24
Tom Holland's Peter Parker X reader (DrStrange'sdaughter) In the whole multiverse, you chose to love Peter Parker, that high school spiderman. Who's...
43.8K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...