EVER AFTER

By Tejadurai_02

Varun is a hardworking and a busy businessman who comes across Nithya in his life . Nithya is a girl who is... More

CHAPTER 1
CHARACTER AESTHETICS ❤️
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 ❤️
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Last Chapter
Epilogue ❤️

CHAPTER 20

320 33 43
By Tejadurai_02

Thanks to everyone of you ❤️💯
It's 2.21 k reads I've never expected this reads ! I hope you all are happy with the story ! ❤️ Love u all so much !

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Thanks to Narmadha2301 my thangachi 😌😚❤️ iva Ena elutha vaikala na kandipa eluthiruka maten intha chap ey, thanks Ra 😌❤️😂

Into the story now 🙌

Everything he blurted out pained her like hell , she knows he is busy and all but she didn't expect this from him . He literally said she didn't believe him , she trusts him more than she trust anyone in her life .

She is hurt like hell and it's paining her so much that she didn't realize her eyes were so red and tears were streaming down without any control , as if they were newly opened falls .

She tried to compose herself by saying he said those in a hurry but she failed miserably in that as each words echoed hard everytime making her wince everytime more. She looked miserable , breaths becoming inanimate .

She closed her eyes and her mind flashed her memories like pics of her fav memories with him . She felt so so lost in those memories .

She just wished someone to understand her state now . She felt so lonely and felt the urge to cry out so that her pain goes away .

Many may think that it's just a mere misunderstanding and he said it in mistake and due to work pressure .

But according to her it's huge , its sooo huge that it's killing her . Can you imagine your loved one saying that you didn't understand them and you are hurting them by that .

There were many people in the beach , who were enjoying the scenary , climate and everything and here she is sulking at her situation . Something heal us and for her it's beach always which gives her peace of Mind .

But this time , it isn't doing its job as always rather it's increasing it in a way she never expected and she really needed some company to vent out her feelings and to get an emotional support but she didn't want to disturb anyone . Again she started being despondent , and yea the cycle repeats of her state .

She was on verge of passing out due to whole fiasco that happened and the crying session that continued for this long when she sensed a hand on her shoulder , she never expected someone to come and ask her how she was .

She was confused so much that who would come now and ask her , she turned around to see the person who disturbed her from her sulking state .

And much to her suprise it was
'HER BROTHER Arjun' , the one she wanted so much to be around now , the one she wished to spend time with now , the one she wanted to share every bit that happened to her .

The one she considers her world is standing there with a half hearted smile which didn't reach his eyes and his eyes which were having a light line of water which is threatening to increase more as the second passes .

She quickly hugged him as if her life depended and cried her heart out to him . The only thing he did during this whole session is to pat her head and say sweet nothings to make her stop crying .

According to him , she means the world and he never couldn't see her crying it makes him weak . And now when she is crying hysterically and is clinging to him like a baby , he felt so bad for seeing her in this condition .

And the only thing he wished was to see her again smiling , and he was determined to get that out of her now .

He still didn't know what happened the only thing he came to know from his partner that Nithya is into something and is hurting bad .

He knew she would come to beach to make herself feel better and he knows she wouldn't share this with him now .

It's like he is her twin always who knows what she exactly thinks and does . This always improved their relationship .

Now he hugged her tight and made her cry out everything , then asked her what happened to which she said everything in detail with what she felt too .

He understood what happened , he knows they two aren't communicating well these days due to work pressure and something was missing between them both but he thought it would go away but didn't expect this to be happening .

He always have been a protective brother , he teases her to hell but no way in hell he let others to hurt her or even make her sad .

He has always been the one whom she will run off to if she has any problems either health or mental health problems .

And he is like her personal doctor who knows what works for her and what not and he is the only person who can instantly change moods .

He can make her cry within seconds with his ignorance and he can make her laugh like maniac by his witty words .

He is the "IDEAL Brother" whom everyone wishes to have , who protects us , who stands with us , who fights with us but never leaves , who sees us pain as his pain and our success as his success . He was , is , and always will be the Ideal brother and favourite brother to her .

According to him , she is everything he carved for being a single child in birth ( already I told you guys they weren't blood related but heart related siblings ❤️ ) , he wished and hoped only happinesss in her life and even if something bad happens he swore to himself to make her happy .

And true to his words he did that . For him she showed all the affection all the gestures which a blooded sibling would have given him and he was far more happy to have her in his life .

She always stood by his side , motivated him a lot and made him do things which he wished for secretly .

Their cute banters were always adored by everyone around them and as much as their banters their love towards each was admired more .

And now when he saw her crying and hurting herself he couldn't hold back his tears and few left his eyes and she instantly regretted making him cry . She stopped crying and started apologizing to him in a cute way .

He was happy she stopped crying and both started bickering which nade her forget what she was doing back .

They both then stopped bickering and she looked at him and her eyes welled up once again this time due to the pure love he shown to her .

She looked into his eyes and said "Thank you being my guardian angel !" . He just smiled a bit and pulled her into a hug and caressed her hair .

She then calmed down . He then explained everything and made her understand it's just a mere misunderstanding and lack of communication .

The love these both share has no words to describe ever .  It's something pure and magical and nobody could replace that part for them .

She didn't need a lecture to understand what was going on she just needed a shoulder to rely on and he always proved that he will always be there for her .

He knew she needed to vent out and made her do it which made her heart light .

"I'll buy you panipuri on way home , now can we leave stupid it's already late due to your stupid mind!" He commented to which he rolled her eyes and chuckled loudly saying panipuri . She thanked God for sending him into her life ❤️ !

He truly is her guardian angel
He is her brother !
He is her second father !
He is the first man she will share anything and everything without the fear of getting judged !
He is her bestest frnd !
He is her go to place when she needed peace of mind !

He is totally the complete package of her "Happinesss" .

TBC...

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Hey readers ,

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and I hope I didn't bore you guys !
It's my spl one bday so this chapter is pure dedication to him ! ❤️💯🙌 All the thing abt understanding and everything is abt him but he is my bestfriend and everything not brother .

I'll update the next part tomorrow or maybe today depending on my mood ! 😂

I know my story is not getting viewes and liked , I've never bothered about it cause I never wanted those . I only wanted ppl to love my chapter and get connected to my characters !

But sometimes I wish I could set target votes but I now it will never get reached

And my bestfriend always wanted this story to continue no matter what ! And I love him for that !

Please let me know if you guys find this story boring or draggy or anything ! I just need to know what you guys think about this chapter and also I have a thought to do a Q&A session of my characters and me !

What's your thought about it !

Until next chap
~ TS ❤️

After edit: i became so sappy 😂 but it's worth it , cuz this chap is written for the love of my life . And all the stuff abt understanding and all is abt him . Except the part were it's mentioned brother we can take it as bestfrnd or soulmate .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 510 56
Thank you so much for giving my story an opportunity... I hope everyone who ever going to read this will enjoy this story... And This is my first...
1.2M 39.9K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...
151K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
185K 8.4K 33
here are the one shots as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics...