Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

Av shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... Mer

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 52

2.9K 81 137
Av shadow1dark2night

Katsuki woke up and before anything else he went straight to _____'s room.

He knocked on the door until she woke up.

"The hellllll its 7 in the fucking morningg.." she yawned opening the door as she saw him.

"Katsuki what ar-"

He just walked into her room going to her closet.

"Get dressed." He said grabbing clothes and tossing it to her.

She rubbed her eyes. "What..?"

"We leave at 8 don't we?" He asked.

"...10" she just walked back to bed.

"..oh"

He just looked watching her fall into bed.

Katsuki just walked over to her.

"...."

He hesitated before sitting down on her bed but she stuck a hand out blocking him.

"On the floor. You still don't have bed privileges." She said having her eyes closed.

"The fuck!? I'm not laying on the floor!"

"Then get out."

Katsuki glared and forced himself onto her bed.

"Hey!" She yelled as she sat up to push him off but that only made him grab her arms and pin her against the bed.

He hovered on top of her body as she glared at him.

"I'm not leaving and I'm not laying on the floor." Katsuki said looking right into her eyes.

She struggled in his hands.

"Ya keep digging your own grave. Very smart Kats." She said and pushed him off with her legs as she turned her back to him laying on the bed facing the wall.

Katsuki just looked at her.

He glared and just got off the bed to leave.

"Lay the fuck down." She said.

That made him freeze.

"What?"

"I'm not repeating myself.."

"You just said not to lay down!"

"Fine! Then don't lay down!" She said her back still to him.

He rolled his eyes just moving and laying down in bed with her their backs to eachother.

"I hate you." She says.

"Well I hate you too." Katsuki said.

Both knowing neither one of them meant it.

Their mouths said one thing yet their bodies said another.

Katsuki's and ______'s legs were intertwined together as they laid back to back.

They stayed in that position for a while until she reached behind her grabbing his arm.

Katsuki just opened his eyes seeing her grip his arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Turn around.."

He turned around as she took his arm and wrapped it around her waist backing into his body and smiling.

"I'm still mad at you. But you can be useful while you're here." She said.

"Thanks for clarifying that I'm your fucking toy." He said sarcastically.

She smiled softly at his words having her hand rest on top of him as Katsuki pulled her in closer his body against hers.

They both closed their eyes having gentle smiles on their face just enjoying their peaceful nap.

***
When ______'s alarm went off they both woke up suddenly.

Katsuki yawned reaching over and turning it off as he goes back to hugging her.

She was facing him now hugging him back.

"_____..." Katsuki mumbled.

"Hm?"

"We need to get up.."

She buried her face into his chest. "..Few more minutes"

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her giving it a few more minutes since he felt so comfortable in her arms.

They cuddled for a while longer before Katsuki flipped them over so he was on top squishing her below him.

He kissed her cheek and rolled off the bed pulling her hands up so she can sit up.

"Come on." He said as he moved to grab her clothes.

He was already dressed since he thought they'd go earlier.

She yawned rubbing her eyes as he came over holding her bra and a Shirt.

She moved and just stood up taking off her shirt and getting dressed as Katsuki watched having an urge to touch her but he didn't.

He let her dress as he grabbed her bag that she had ready to go along with his.

She just brushed her hair did her morning routine until the two of them walked downstairs.

Izuku was on his way out with Shoji during that time.

They said their goodbyes as they head out of UA and into taxi's.

"Do your parents know you're coming with me?" _____ asks as Katsuki nods getting into a taxi with her.

She gave the man the address to the house as he started to drive.

Katsuki looked over at _____ as the car moved.

She was staring out the window watching buildings pass by.

He just looked out his own window.

He thought about their little arguments and how he always started them. He had good reason for each since she was reckless..but maybe it's cause her dad wasn't strict about her power. So she keeps doing dangerous things...

The ride took about an hour.

They got to a neighborhood that looked way too expensive for them both.

"Oh my god..look at the size of those houses!" _____ said as they both realized it was twice as big as Katsuki's.

The taxi parked as Katsuki paid for them.

They got out as he grabbed both bags and they stood right infront of huge White Castle looking house.

Both mouths left open.

"I knew they were rich but..this is just crazy" _____ said as he nods agreeing.

They walked inside knocking on the door.

After a while it opens and Baba was standing there smiling down seeing _____ .

"You're finally here, good come in! I hope the ride was pleasant." Baba said opening the door. He reached to grab her bag from Katsuki but Katsuki pulled back.

"I got it." He said as Baba just looked at him.

"Oh right, Katsuki's going to spend the night here today. But only tonight. Once morning hits he's gone. Is that okay??" _____ asked him as Baba hesitated before nodding.

"Fine.."

They walked as Baba led them to the enormous living room where Nana was.

"Oh my you're here!! How are you sweetheart???" Nana asked hugging _____ and kissing her cheek.

"I'm good! Did you guys really buy this place?? It so big." _____ said.

"Big? This is hardly anything! It was the only one available near the city. You should see the house we have back in America. Over 50 acres! We had tons of animals in our yard too. But this place will have to do now that we're permanently here." Nana said smiling.

Katsuki's and _____'s eyes widen as they both stutter. "5-50..a-acres?"

"How rich are you people!?" Katsuki asked confused.

Nana laughed as Baba smirked. "We're hard workers. After handing the business down to Kuro everything feels free." Baba said jokingly.

They informed Nana about Katsuki staying as she agreed to it.

She walked them up the beautiful stairs leading them into a large hallway and into a gigantic room.

Anyone there could call it princess worthy.

"and this room is yours my dear. We wanted to get you the best view and biggest room. You have your own bathroom and shower over here and your walk in closet here. Also isnt this window seating absolutely adorable?!" Nana said smiling wide as ______'s face brightens up.

"Oh my god..this is mine?!" She said as Nana smiled wide nodding.

Baba walked over seeing her wide smile.

Katsuki was just freaked out...the fuck!?..I was suppose to buy her a house..! She better have the same reaction when I get one...it'll be even bigger then this shit hole.

He started to feel jealous how they were letting _____ experience this without his help.

"Now Katsuki was it? I'm glad we got all the rooms ready, you can sleep-" Nana was saying but got cut off by Baba.

He pointed all the way down the hall to the farthest room away from _____'s.

"Over there." Baba said.

Katsuki dropped _____'s bag by the door as the girls admired her room Nana walking to her to view everything as Baba took Katsuki to his room.

It wasn't any different just smaller.

"We're your parents not around today? I'm curious to why you're here. Did ______ ask you to come?" Baba asked wanting to know if she feels threatened or if something was wrong.

Katsuki set his bag down on the bed and looked him.

"They know I'm here. And I just want to make sure nothing happens to her. I get you're her family but..I care about her an-"

"Alright. I understand." Baba said stopping him. "I appreciate you caring for my granddaughter. But do not get in our way with her. Is that clear?" Baba asked looking right at Katsuki.

Katsuki glared at him and looked away.

"Ya whatever."

Baba just walked out walking back to the girls as they were already putting her clothes in the closet.

***
Nana and Baba left them upstairs so they could get tea and some lunch ready.

Katsuki walked over to ______'s room as he walked in seeing her on the bed taking out a box that had her key chains and displaying them on the little dresser.

He smiled watching her as she happily decorated her new room.

She didn't see him until she turned around.

"Oh, geez how long were you there?" She asked as she put the box away.

"I just came." He answered walking towards her.

She smiled. Katsuki sat on the bed facing her.

"I see you're already decorating." He said as she walked over sitting next to him looking at her decor she smiled.

"Ya..ive never had such a large room to myself before...it's kinda weird." She said.

"It's too big."

"You jealous?" She teased smiling.

He smiled at her and put his arm around her.

"This place is amazing..I still can't believe they moved here just for me." _____ said while leaning into Katsuki's body.

He glared looking at the floor.

"This place is nothing. I'll buy you a bigger house." Katsuki said his competitive side taking over.

"No I don't want a big house.."

"But you like this place don't you!?" He asked.

"Doesn't mean I'm living here forever. I want a house to be... a house not a castle. Plus I'd feel so empty in a room if it was bigger then this." _____ said.

He looked down at her. "...I know you want to stay here this weekend but one of these days come stay with me." Katsuki said.

She looked up at him. "...alright. I'll try"

He pulled her over his body as he laid down on her bed.

"Ya you better." He said as she laughed staying on top of his body now.

She just hugged him tightly kissing his cheek.

"You're sneaking into my room tonight right?" _____ whispered into his ear smiling.

He smirked. "You trying to get me killed?"

"Maybe."

"Mm I'll think bout it." He said wrapping his arms around her as she laughed hugging each other tightly.

"We should probably head down huh?" She said while laying on top of him.

"...if you want." He said sighing.

She nods getting up.

Katsuki followed her as the two of them walked downstairs and into the second living room where Baba was framing old rock band posters.

Taking them out of the box to hang.

"There you two are, come over and have some snacks! I made tea if you want some." Nana said smiling setting it down on the table as they walk over.

Katsuki looks over at the posters..

His eyes widen. "Is that Black Bomb?!" He asked recognizing the logos.

Baba looks up at him shocked.

"You know them?"

Katsuki nods. "These are limited addition posters..how the hell do you have them!?"

Baba laughed. "I'm quiet old, I'm surprised you've ever heard of them. They're an old rock band."

"My dad listens to them. THEYRE SIGNED!?" Katsuki yelled seeing the autographs on the posters.

Baba smirked proudly. "Yup! I followed them around until I got some signatures. They're great guys."

Katsuki just looked at him amazed almost.

"What's your favorite song from them? I'll rate you on this. Be careful now they have amazing songs but one of them is amazing." Baba said looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked looking at him and spoke.

"Down the Valley o-"

"DOWN THE VALLEY OF HELL! HAHA YES!" Baba yelled standing up.

He patted Katsuki's back. "None of my boys were ever as interested in Black Bombs! I'm surprised you are! Why didn't you ever tell me!? _____ did you know??" Baba asked looking over at the girls who were smiling amused.

"No I didn't." She replied smiling.

It was adorable..she watched how Katsuki and her grandfather got along over some band.

She looked over at her Nana.

"Those boys and their bands...I never hear the end of it." Nana said laughing.

_____ smiled. "I find it cute."

"You say that now wait till they find friends with the same interest." Nana warns as they laugh.

Katsuki and Baba came over smiling the mood lifted as they sat down with the girls.

"I got some recordings of their first few times playing, I'll show it to you if you want." Baba said to Katsuki who nods.

"Hell ya I want to see that." Katsuki said as they smiled.

Baba turned to Nana just discussing things as ______ looks at Katsuki.

She leans closer to him and smiled.

"So do they seem sketchy to you now?" She teased.

He looked at her then away. "just because we have similar interests means absolutely nothing." Katsuki said crossing his arms.

She sighed shaking her head. "Mhmm."

All four them them started to eat snacks as they talked about anything coming into mind.

Baba talking about his younger days as the kids listened.

He talked about how he and Nana met in Japan and how he moved to live with her and how they started their multi millionaire business.

"...when did you have mom??" ______ asked cutting in.

They looked at her and smiled.

"Your uncle Kuro was such a baby, we didn't want him to grow up alone so we had another child which was of course your mother. Those two were inseparable. I miss those days when they'd mess around and get into all sorts of trouble." Nana said smiling.

_____ smiled. "And Akio??"

"Eh..he was an accident." Nana said still mad about his betrayal.

______ notcied how every time she brought him up they'd say the minimum. Which was fine but to her it seemed like Akio did a number on his family.

"So I know you already told us about how you met coming into UA, but tell us the moment you two ever started to date! I want to know everything." Nana said smiling at the two teens.

Baba looked at Katsuki. "Ya. Tell us."

"..uh..are you sure it's not like it was in a good setting..." _____ said looking at them.

Nana nods as Katsuki looked at _____.

She looked at him and then started to explain.

"Well Katsuki and I got kidnapped by the League of Villains, he got out and I stayed. I tricked the league to think I was working for them buttt when we fought UA again Katsuki told me not to go back and to just stay at UA, one of the villains overheard sooo I stayed. And I guess it was that night that it happened right?" _____ said looking at Katsuki who nods.

Baba and Nana just looked at them.

"I keep forgetting you were involved with them..." Nana said sighing.

"We heard all about the media. Who do those people think they are calling you harsh names and threatening you?!" Baba said glaring.

_____ smiled softly. "Ya it's sucks..but there's nothing I can do."

"Still I don't like how they're being so rude. You can get hurt!" Nana said.

"She won't get hurt." Katsuki said looking at them.

"How could you be so sure?!"

"She was trained by Hero Killer Stain first of all. And she's with me. I won't let anyone touch her." Katsuki said looking at them.

Baba looks at him. "...that Stain fellow, what was his motive?? Why'd he become a Villain?" Baba asked them.

"He didn't become a villain." _____ said looking at him. "Dad saw how stupid the hero system is and had to fix it." _____ says.

"He still killed people darling..." Nana said.

"Cause they were fake. They don't deserve to be called Heroes if they can't even do the bare minimum."

"______." Katsuki said looking at her.

"So was he leading you to continue his doing?" Nana asked her.

She nods. "Ya and I would've but I got stuck at UA."

"Seriously don't say that like you mean it. If anyone else heard you you would be turned in." Katsuki said looking at her.

"It's not like I'm wrong. The Hero system is horrible. They expect so much out of Heroes they can't train properly." _____ says.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Katsuki asked her.

"Well ever since All Might won that battle years ago everyone expects him to solve all their problems. People think just because of All Might they could be his equal. My dads done his research All Mights power is beyond anything we've ever known. I guess Izuku's sort of the same. They do have similar quirks don't they?" ______ said

Katsuki stayed silent..does she know about one for all...?...I thought they only told me..

Baba and Nana just looked at the two as they had their conversation.

"Well..when can we meet this Hero Killer Stain??" Nana cut in asking.

______ looked at her.

"Not anytime soon apparently. They won't even let me see dad. It's already been a month.." _____ said.

"Why won't they let you see him?" Baba asked.

"Cause the League could follow her and find the prison the Villains are kept." Katsuki says.

"Let them follow me. If the Hero system is as good as they think, they should be able to hold back a few villains shouldn't they?" _____ said glaring.

"______. Seriously quit it." Katsuki glared.

"Calm down it's not like they're here." She said.

"Even if they're not you can't say shit like that. You're on the Hero's side!"

"I've never been on the Hero's side I was forced on that side." _____ said back.

"You said you'd become a Hero. You even told you dad."

"Ya cause there's no other option for me if I want to stay in Japan. Believe me if dad wasn't here and if I didn't meet all of you I would've gone to America with them!" ______ says.

Katsuki glared looking at her as she glared back.

Baba and Nana realizing the tension was growing.

"You've been given a chance to become a Hero anyone would want that opportunity!" Katsuki said.

"Look I get that. You're dream was always to become #1. And I'm sure you'll get there but I don't see myself having the same possibility..I did tell dad I'd become a worthy Hero but I feel like I lied. Plus if I left UA or got out of the Hero system I would never see dad again."

"______-"

"Also, everyone in our class has a reason for becoming a Hero. My reason is just so I don't get put in jail. I mean that's the option they gave me right?" ______ said thinking about it.

Katsuki stayed silent. As much as he hated her saying it she was right...if she didn't follow this path he doesn't know what they would do to her.

"...actually while we're on the subject Baba and I got a letter asking for our permission to allow you into the Hero Commission. We agreed since we thought that was the same thing you're in now. But I'm guessing after what you said it isn't??" Nana asked looking at them.

______ mood changed immediately hearing that.

Katsuki did too both looking at them in disbelief.

"YOU WHAT!?" Katsuki yelled at them.

"You placed me in the Hero Commission!?  Why the hell did they even ask you!? I already said no!" _____ said.

Baba looked at her confused. "What's the difference? It's the same Hero course isn't it? They said we couldn't change our mind..the contract is signed for 3 years." Baba says.

_____ was out of her seat standing there standing in disbelief.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? IF YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS WHY DID YOU AGREE TO IT!?" Katsuki yelled at them standing up.

Baba glared at him. "Lower your voice and don't speak to us that way-"

"Sweetheart what was it? They told us it's the same course you're taking at UA. That nothing would change that's why we did it. I'm sure if I call we can change I-" Nana said.

______ shook her head. "It's fine..just let me make a call.." ____ said grabbing her phone and stepping away from the table as she called Hawks.

Katsuki glared at them as he sat back down.

"What's the difference?" Nana asked Katsuki confused.

"They'll change her. Give her a new title and new identity. She won't be at UA for majority of the time if she goes with them." Katsuki said.

***
Hawks just went silent hearing what happened.

"Hawks...come on say something at least." _____ said.

"I'll try to get you out. But if that doesn't work I can't do anything else. I'm sorry Birdie.." Hawks says as he hung up.

She sighed just rubbing her eyes and walking back to them at the table.

"We're sorry we didn't know it would cause problems.." Nana said looking at her worried.

_____ shook her head. "It's fine...thanks for telling me." She said smiling softly.

"How the hell is it fine?! Can you get out of it?" Katsuki asked her.

"I don't know..but maybe it's for the better..I'm not learning anything at UA..Hawks did warn me about things they'll do to me but I've been through worse. So whatever happens I'll be fine with." ______ said.

"They won't let you stay at UA!" Katsuki said.

"I'll figure somethinggg out can we not talk about this here?" ______ said looking at Katsuki who glared.

He was pissed off. She would be taken away from him and she wasn't reacting like it was the end of the world.

Baba and Nana change the subject as they hang out downstairs and take a tour around the house.

It wasn't until nightfall that they head back upstairs to bed.

Katsuki followed _____ to hers the discussion not ending.

She could tell he wanted to bring it up. She just grabbed her Pj's.

"Kats just say what you need to say." She said looking at him as she dressed.

He glared looking away.

"The hell do you even expect me to say? This proves they dont care or think about your opinions. They could have sent you to jail without knowing!" Katsuki said to her.

"I'm sure they aren't that stupid. Plus what if this is a Good thing? I know the Hero Commission is like top notch and secretive so..maybe it'll be good for me to be gone from the public for a while..."

"You'll be gone from me!"

She looked at him as she got dressed and walked over to him.

"Katsuki I'm not leaving you. They can use me all they want but I'll only agree if I get to stay at UA. If not I'll rip the contract." _____ said to him.

"...you sound so damn confident about this..what if it's bad? What if they ruin you?! I won't forgive them!"

She smiled. "What more can I get ruined?? Don't worry." She said and kissed his cheek.

"..."

With that she shooed him off to his room as they spent the rest of the night having trouble falling asleep..

Maybe...joining the Commission won't be bad...? What would dad do..

***
This book is gonna take a dark turn.

But I'll keep it interesting 🤪

Like and Comment!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
14.8K 298 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...