Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 49

2.6K 88 121
By shadow1dark2night

When morning hit ______ got a message from a random number.

She then saw a text from Hawks telling her she gave her number to her grandparents who will be arriving in a few hours.

The number had an address to a nearby cafe. Different from the one she always went to.

That's when she knew it was serious.

She woke Katsuki up.

"Kats! Kats wake up!" _____ said as he groaned.

"Whaat"

"They want me to meet them in an hour..!" ______ said in panic.

He opens his eyes just yawning as he sat up.

"That's fine..just go get dressed." He said to her.

"..." she hesitated as he sighed.

He just hugged her pulling her down into bed with him as he kissed her cheek.

"Don't be nervous." He said to her as she just hugs him back before getting up and going to her room to dress.

Katsuki yawned getting up to dress as well.

______ put on a skirt and a normal top.

Making herself look presentable.

She took off the bandage around her arm finally seeing that her wound healed a little.

She put her blade in her skirts pocket and grabbed her phone as Katsuki opened her door.

He smiled seeing her dressed as he walked over hugging her while she put on her shoes.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

Mina walked into her room.

"GOODLUCKKK!" She pushed Katsuki aside hugging _____.

______ smiled hugging her back.

"We'll be here waiting for you!!" Mina said.

"Thanks Mina."

Katsuki rolled his eyes grabbing her arm and pulling her out.

"Kats I should go alone." _____ said looking at him as they walk downstairs.

"What? No i said I'm not letting you walk out alone. Especially now after the league attacked." Katsuki said.

"Mr.Aizawa said he'd take me..plus I don't think I should bring my boyfriend to meet my grandparents just yet.." _____ said nervous about that.

They walked downstairs and saw Mr.Aizawa talking with Sero, Shinsou, Izuku, Asui, and Shoji.

Aizawa smiled at her. "Ready?" He asked as she nods.

She turned to Katsuki who glared.

"It'll be fine. I'll text you." She said kissing his cheek.

"Every minute." He said as she laughed nodding before walking out of the dorms with Aizawa.

"Awww don't be upset she left you Bakugou. She'll be back soon" Sero said walking to him babying Katsuki as he tickled Katsuki's chin but Katsuki just bit hit finger.

"YOU WANNA LOSE A FINGER?!" He yelled as Sero yelled back.

***
Aizawa drove ______ to the location of the meet up.

"I'll stay in the car. So take your time with them." He said to her.

She didn't reply.

He looked at her for a second seeing her hands fidgeting.

"______..."

She finally looked at him hearing her name. "What? Sorry did you say something?"

He sighed. "It's alright. You don't need to be nervous. But if something does happen to go wrong I'll be outside waiting." He said to her.

She just nods softly and looked out her window.

"..will I really not get to see dad at all anymore?" She asked as he slowly realized that she wasn't nervous about meeting her grandparents..no she was nervous of leaving Akaguro behind.

"You will. But not anytime soon. I don't agree with how Endeavor said it but..we can't risk the information getting to him." Aizawa told her as she nods softly.

She took a deep breath as he parked the car infront of the cafe.

They got out but saw no sign of anyone who looked like her grandparents.

"Go inside and wait." He said to her as she nods.

She left him and walked into the cafe as she sat down in a booth.

Just looking at her hands..what am I doing..?..I shouldn't meet them...I have dad..he's all I need...I want dad..I can't do this alone..

Her hands were trembling until she went frozen hearing the cafe's door bell ring at the top as the door opened.

In walked two figures.

An older woman and man.

...her-

They both froze looking around at everyone before their eyes landed on _____.

______ stood up fast nervously not knowing what to do.

Tears filled the the duos eyes immediately as the two adults ran to her.

______ stayed still letting them hug her to death.

"Oh my goodness! You're really here! My baby! My dear!" The woman cried moving to look at ______'s face.

"Let me get a good look of you...you look just like your mother.." the man said crying as he cupped her cheeks in his palms.

_____ just froze. Looking at the two crying elders in front of her.

"Oh right..we're your grandparents! I'm Nana! Remember?? Do you remember??You probably don't you were far too Young!" She cried.

"And I'm your Baba! That's what you use to call me!" The man said smiling as he cried.

The two looked down at the teenager as they noticed her eyes watering.

She gave a gentle nod but her words couldn't come out.. "I-...I..I don't I don't know..but I do remember..." _____ said grabbing her head trying to think. Those names ringing a bell in her head.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, come let's sit down. I want to know everything! When we got the call that you were actually alive we didn't even take a second to waste and bought tickets to come here! I can't believe you've been on your own for so long I'm so sorry my dear!" Her Nana said wiping her tears as they sat down.

______ shook her head and smiled softly.

"That's okay..I wasn't alone I had dad." _____ said smiling.

They look at her confused. "You're fathers alive?! Where is he!? They told us your mother and father died with you!" Baba yelled as the two look at her with their heart racing.

"Oh..no mom and dad did die..I meant my adoptive dad! Chizome Akaguro! He's the guy who saved my life during that battle! I wish you could meet him but he's..stuck in prison.." _____ said casually.

The two adults look at eachother then at her.

"Um..sweetheart what do you mean stuck in prison? And how did he save you?? Why didn't he bring you back to us!" Nana asked.

"Oh, well dad hated Heroes. And after one was about to let me die dad took me in. He said I was scared to go back to the Heroes because I didn't trust them. I actually met the Hero who was going to let me die a few days ago! Dad would give anything in the world to kill him!" ______ said explaining.

"Honey..I don't think we understand..Akaguro? We haven't heard of him...do you have a picture or..? Or why did he go to jail??" Baba asked.

"Oh..well dad's I guess a 'Villian'. He's only killed unworthy Heroes so I don't see the problem to be honest. He was going to fix society." _____ said pulling up a picture as they gasp.

"A VILLAIN RAISED YOU!?" Nana yelled.

"He's not a Villian! He's really sweet. People just judge too much." ______ said crossing her arms.

"My love he's killed!" Baba said.

"Well for a good cause." _____ said.

Nana and Baba look at eachother staying silent.

Baba sighed. "I know I can't say much about him but...he did keep you safe..he raised you when we couldn't..he became a father to you when i didn't...he has my respect as a father." Baba said just letting it be.

"I'm still unsure about it but he did keep you safe so I'll give him that much!" Nana said as _____ smiled.

They look at the girl infront of them.

"...you really resemble your mother" Baba said tears filling his eyes again as he smiled.

"...Akio said that too." _____ said.

Nana and Baba's eyes widen.

"AKIO!? YOU KNOW AKIO!?" They both yelled at the same time.

She nods.

"THAT BASTARD! HE KNEW ABOUT YOU AND DIDNT CARE TO EVEN CALL! I KNEW HE WAS GOOD FOR NOTHING!" Nana yelled.

"How long has he known!? How long have you known him!?" Baba asked glaring.

Oh shit I fucked up...I forgot he doesn't have a good relationship with his family...

"Um..wait! Don't blame him..it's actually my fault he didn't tell you....I wasn't ready at all to meet you guys. When he found me he wanted to immediately call you and come home but I didn't let him. And I met him the first time 2 years ago but I didn't really know about you guys cause dad didn't let me hang out near Akio. But then recently this year he told me everything." ______ said saving his ass.

"Sweetheart...why didn't you want to meet us?! We would've paid for your trip back to America! You could have a normal life no more hiding or running or worrying about anything anymore!" Nana said.

"Exactly I can't imagine the horror you've lived in all these years! My own granddaughter.." Baba said.

______ just looked at them. "..I..I want to stay here. Akio told me you'd want to take me back to America but I have friends..really really good friends here that I would never want to leave!" ______ said looking at them being serious.

They just stayed silent. "You can always make more friends you know..? We have a big house..you can have anything you want. We'll buy you anything you want!" Nana said.

"I'd be leaving a lot of people I love behind and I just can't do that...plus I have a boyfriend and he lives here..I don't want to end things with him." _____ finally said and Nana's eyes sparkled as Baba's exploded.

"BOYFRIEND!? HUH!?" Baba yelled.

"Oh my! That's adorable! What's his name?? Do you have a picture??!" Nana asked excitedly.

______ smiled taking out her phone and picking a good photo of Katsuki and _____ both smiling. It was rare to find one of Katsuki smiling but he was distracted with ______ while Mina took the picture of them.

She showed the two the picture.

"Oh my goodness he's quite handsome!" Nana said.

"He looks like an ogre. I'll buy you a better boyfriend." Baba said glaring looking at the picture.

______ smiled as Nana looks at her.

"Oh right, his names Katsuki Bakugou. He's super sweet! I don't have a boring day with him. Also dad approved of him since he's gonna become the next #1 Hero in Japan! That's his goal and I know he'll get there." ______ told them smiling.

"I bet he's super strong huh? Number one hero? That's a big title to fill!" Nana said.

Baba just glared at the picture not saying anything.

"Well it doesn't matter if your dad approved. I don't approve." Baba said crossing his arms looking away.

"..."

Nana looked at _____ and smiled. "Don't mind him he was just the same when your mother confessed she loved your father!" Nana said smiling.

"I was not!" Baba blushed yelling.

"You sure were! You know sweetheart I'm originally from America you're Baba is from Japan. We moved to America together to get married and had three beautiful children!" Nana said going into her life story now as ______ smiled listening.

"Our eldest son Kuro went off and became a big businessman! He has many industry's all over America! Your mother was the second born and well she fell in love with your father who was from Japan. I suppose it was like mother like daughter! And now it's down onto you! What a cute tradition! These Japan boys are trouble." Nana laughed saying as Baba smiled at her.

"So mom and dad stayed at Japan??" _____ asked curious.

"Yes, your father had a healthy job. Your mother moved here permanently with him. It hurt watching her leave but she was with a good man and we trusted him...but then our youngest..Akio. He ruined everything- God! he isn't worth being a topic at all!" Nana said glaring.

"Please..what did he do?? He regrets it so much..he misses you guys. He never told me what he did." _____ said looking at them.

Baba glared. "It doesn't matter he is no son of mine."

"...would you really cast him out?" _____ said.

"That boy has never learned from his mistakes! Always taking money from us like we were some bank! He stole over 2 million dollars in cash. And lost it all in a gamble thinking he could win some dumb celebrity over." Nana said shaking her head.

"He's always been a trouble maker. Always causing fights, never thinking about others! only himself!" Baba said.

"Ya..that much I can agree on." _____ said smiling softly.

Nana and Baba sighed.

"...I heard you were going to that UA school now? You want to become a Hero??" Nana asked her.

"At first I didn't but they forced me to go in because they didn't trust me since I was raised by Dad. But I actually started to enjoy it! I worked on my quirk and I feel a lot stronger too!" _____ said smiling.

"Oh your quirk! We weren't there when you got it what is it??" Baba asked curious.

"Blood manipulation. I can bend my own blood to form anything I want." ______ said.

"Ah she got that bending stuff from your side." Nana said looking at Baba.

"Ya, my quirk is just moving small amounts of liquid, nothing powerful." Baba said smiling.

"I don't have a quirk, but your a nice mix of your mother and father. Your mother had Baba's liquid quirk but hers was more powerful. And your dad have a blood increasing and decreasing quirk if I remember correctly!" Nana said smiling.

"Really?? I didn't know that." _____ said.

They nod smiling.

She was enjoying this. Meeting her grandparents was better then she thought.

"Do you have any more pictures?? I want to see all your friends you've made here." Nana said smiling.

______ nods turning on her phone to the camera roll and showing her grandparents everyone she's met.

Aizawa looked through the glass. He smiled seeing them smiling and chatting positively..______ needed this. She needed her family.

***
"Oh wow that boys very attractive! He kind of looks like Baba when he was younger!" Nana said pointing at Shinsou.

Baba looked at him. "I looked better."

They laughed smiling.

______'s phone buzzed as a notification popped up.

"Oh..looks like someone called, Princess is asking how you are." Nana said smiling at ______.

"Who's Princess?" Baba asked.

______ pulled her phone back to her as she opened the chat texting him that she was great.

"Oh it's Katsuki!" _____ said.

"that boyfriend? Why princess?" Baba asked confused.

"Because it pisses him off." _____ said smiling as he smirked.

"She's your granddaughter alright." Nana said laughing.

Baba nods. "Wanna know the nickname I gave your grandmother??" He asked as ______ nods.

"She's my Knight in Shining armor!" Baba said smiling looking at Nana.

Nana rolled her eyes smiling.

"I saved him once and got stuck with it." Nana tells _____ as she laughed.

The trio spend the next few hours chatting more and more about their history, about current events and learning more about each other.

______told them about the League of Villains and everything she knew. It was so nice to talk to her family about it.

Her grandparents just listened reminding her she could always leave that crazy life. But of course it was a joke.

They left Aizawa outside till they finally got up.

"You know what..since you like it so much here we'll stay! We can buy a new house and you can stay there with us!" Nana said smiling as Baba agreed.

"Wait you don't have to do that!" _____ said.

Baba shook his head. "No we want to. We've been gone for too long. Plus we have nothing back in America." He said smiling.

"What about Kuro??" _____ asked talking about the uncle she's never met.

"He's a grown man with his own family. He can handle himself. You on the other hand need our support. I won't let you go running poor in the streets." Baba said nodding.

"Thank you..but I can't live with you guys everyday, I'm actually staying at UA's dorms remember." She said as they nod.

"Well your winter break is coming up isn't it?? I'll bring all our old videos we filmed of your mom and dad at their wedding and at your birth! We can watch it all! We can watch your parents growing up as-well !" Nana said smiling at _____.

"Really? You have those??" _____ asked as she nods.

They get up but ______ immediately hugs them both.

"Thank you!" She said as they smiled hugging her back.

"No thank you..we've always felt a whole in our hearts since the incident...losing your mother and father hurt us so much and to hear we lost you..but now knowing you were never gone..god protected your soul." Nana said kissing ______'s cheek.

_____ smiled her eyes watering.

"When does your school end?" Baba asked.

"After this week it's winter break. I'll be free for 2 weeks!" _____ said as they smiled.

"Then that's when we'll do everything!" Baba says as she smiled nodding.

They walked out as Aizawa stood up off the car as he looked at them introducing himself.

"Thank you for taking care of her for the time being." Nana said as he nods.

"It's my job to make sure my students are alright. If you want you can come by UA tomorrow. It's up to you. But not during study hours." Aizawa told them as they nod smiling.

Nana and Baba turn to ______ as they hugged her one more time.

"We'll see you very soon!" Nana said as she nods smiling.

They watched as Aizawa and ______ got into the car and drove off.

Nana turned to Baba as tears filled her eyes.

"She really looks just like her.."

***
Aizawa drove back towards UA.

He looked at _____.

"It seems like that went well." He said as she nods.

"It did..I should've called them sooner..Mr.Aizawa thank you for today." ______ said as he smiled.

"Of course."

***
Family Tree:

Nana- real name Lucy (American)
Baba- real name Hino (Japanese)

Kuro-son
Akita-daughter (your mother)
Akio-son

Kuro's wife Hineta- (they have 2 kids older then you)

Akita's husband- Chamoru (your father)

_______- you

Akio (no love interest)

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
475K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
13.6K 746 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...