Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 48

2.9K 95 135
By shadow1dark2night

The three teens just looked at the four Heroes infront of them.

The teens faces terrified and worried.

"HELL NO! THATS A STUPID IDEA!" Katsuki yelled at them.

"Y-ya I don't see how that would help the situation" Izuku said.

"It's for your safety and the safety of others. We can't handle another outbreak like that. We know why they want her and only know they want you because Shigaraki has a problem with you." All Might explained to Izuku.

"THAT BULLSHIT!" Katsuki yelled getting angry. "SHE'S NOT LEAVING!" Katsuki glared at them.

______ stayed silent. Just listening to the boys.

"This isn't a conversation you're apart of. It's their life." Endeavor said to Katsuki.

"I could careless about Deku! But why the hell should they hide?!" Katsuki asked.

"Ya..All Might do you really think that's a good idea? How would we even stay at UA. I'm sorry but I refuse to leave. I'm not afraid of Shigaraki. I still need to learn how to control my quirk too. And I can't do that without UA." Izuku said looking at them.

Aizawa sighed. "I have to agree. UA is the only place these kids can grow. If we take them out just because of the Leagues plan it can do more harm then good for us." Aizawa said.

"They won't stop till they get these two. It's not like we can force them to stay at UA every second of the day." Hawks added.

"...I know the way the League thinks. Taking Izuku and I out will only make them suspicious and want to investigate our whereabouts. They know I know where my dads being kept. And that where my dads being kept is where All For One and the rest of the Villains are. That's the information they need from me. But believe me hiding us won't make them forget us." ______ said to them.

"...then what do you think we should do? We destroyed their hideout where they kept Nomu's but clearly they have more." Endeavor said.

"We can't do anything. All I can tell you is each of them have their own path. The league of villains are just a bunch of people with their own plans to get revenge working together." _____ explained.

"...if they're plan is to break into the prison to get all the Villains out then that means we need to have better security on service." Endeavor said.

"I can get Hero Commissions to worry about that." Hawks said as they nod.

"Yes it would be bad if All For One gets free..I can't help anymore.. and I hardly defeated him on my own." All Might said looking at them.

"So that means we need to be extra careful." Aizawa adds.

"It also means no visits to the prison regardless on who it is." Endeavor said.

Immediately ______'s face fell.

"Woah hold up! That doesn't count for me tho right!?" She asked looking at Endeavor in fear.

"It does. If the league was to follow you then you can lead them straight to the prison. We can't risk that." Endeavor said.

"Wait no! Mr.Aizawa you know I have to see dad!" _____ said looking at him for hope.

He looked away. "It's for your safety. And for the rest of the world." He said.

Her heart broke into pieces hearing that.

She looked at All Might and Hawks for an argument but they gave nothing just looking away from her as she took a step back.

Katsuki and Izuku look at her already knowing..that one rule..will break her.

"_____ it'll be fine. I'm sure you can visit him after all this-"

"There won't be an after if Shigaraki gets to dad first! At least let me talk to him one more time." She said.

But the men shook their head.

"Kid, you got to understand. One mistake like that can lead to a whole bunch of problems." Hawks said to her.

She shook her head.

"Will you at least tell him for me? If he thinks I just stopped visiting he'll be worried!" ______ said.

"Akaguro is a Villain. I'm sorry. I get he's your family but I can not allow any information like this to be spread to him. He could think about joining the league or helping them just so he can escape. The answer's no." Endeavor said as her eyes widen to his insult.

"How dare you! He would never join the league, my dad hates Shigaraki!" _____ yelled at him getting angry.

"All Villains are the same. You out of all should know that _____." Endeavor said and immediately ticked them all off.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?" Katsuki yelled glaring at him.

Izuku glared at him. "You should rephrase that."

Aizawa glared at Endeavor as well as the others.

Endeavor just ignore them as ______ stormed out of the room pissed off.

She bumped into Shinsou, Shoto, Jirou, Uraraka and Momo.

She glared at Shoto.

"I hope your dad rots in hell." _____ said to him.

"He's from there." Shoto said not bother by her comment at all.

Shinsou and the others looked at her confused.

They then heard Katsuki yelling at Endeavor.

All Might and Izuku left the room already as they went to ______.

"Don't mind what he said. You're more than that." All Might said to her smiling softly.

"It doesn't matter anymore.." she said looking away her eyes at the edge of tears but she wasn't going to cry infront of everyone. That would be a nightmare.

"All Might are you sure there's no way for her to see Stain?" Izuku asked as he shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Shinsou asked curious as Katsuki walked out and just took ______'s good hand storming out of the hospital.

"SCREW YOU!" He yelled at Endeavor who walked out of the room.

Hawks just walked off as well.

Shoto glared at his father.

"What did you do?"

***
Katsuki got ______ finally to the dorms.

He was more pissed off then anyone.

He jinx it when he thought nothing else could possibly go wrong.

He took her to his room as he could tell she was holding back and just trying to stay calm but knowing her and the relationship she had with Akaguro he knew she needed to let it out.

Katsuki just hugged her tightly having her face in his chest as she burst into tears letting out her frustration.

She gripped his shirt just crying. "..what am I suppose to do now.." she cried out.

He just tightened his arms around her.

"...I..you're going to forget it. He'll understand something came up and you can't see him...and in the mean time you can meet...your.. grandparents finally." Katsuki said thinking about her situation.

"I don't want to cheat on dad.." she said her face still hidden in his chest.

He sighed a soft smile on his face. "You won't be cheating on him you idiot. You'll meet your real family. And they'll see how much you love it here and never take you away from m- us..I won't let them take you away..even if I have to become the bad guy.." Katsuki said his arms tightening as hers did the same around him.

"...why is my life such a mess" she said softly.

He laughed just pulling her away to look at her lifting her face up.

"It's not a mess. And you won't be doing anything alone." He said reassuring her.

She looked at his red beaming eyes as he looked at hers..her eyes were red and puffy. It made him smile at how cute she looked even when crying.

"Katsuki you're not allowed to ever leave me ok?" She said looking at him.

"Ok" he said smiling.

"I want to hear you say it.."

He smiled leaning closer to her as he cupped her cheek in his hand.

"I will never leave you." He says while placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

She finally smiled kissing him back as Katsuki smiled against her lips.

He pulled away and just walked her to his bed.

"Get some rest." He said knowing she needed it.

He helped her undress being careful of her arm as she laid down.

He joined her right when he undressed just cuddling with her.

She fell asleep quickly being tired. But it took Katsuki a lot of thinking before falling asleep.

***
The next morning Shoto apologized to _______ after hearing everything his father said.

She told him it wasn't his fault and made sure he knew that she wasn't upset with him because of that.

They were all just downstairs having breakfast.

"So..they won't let you see him until the leagues defeated? That's so mean!" Mina said glaring.

"I just hope dad realizes it's not my decision.." _____ said.

"He will don't worry." Sero said smiling at her.

"On the bright side you can totally focus on your grandparents right?! I heard they're rich! And coming from America makes it even more cool! I didn't know you were part American!" Denki said looking at her.

"Akio told me my grandmother is American but my grandfather is from Japan. So..ya I guess I'm part of it." ______ said thinking about it.

"I've been to America many times! It's such an expensive place to live!" Momo said.

"Expensive for youuuu???" Uraraka asked turning into a ghost.

"Do you think they'll take you with them? I hope not I'll miss you too much." Mina said looking at ______.

"No no I'm not gonna go even if they force me. I just..I guess it'll be nice to actually meet them after so long." _____ said.

They chatted for a while longer. Mina and ______ having their own conversation to the side.

Katsuki was just on his phone listening to Kirishima and Denki talk with the others.

After everything that went on yesterday he was just glad _____ wasn't too bothered by it.

He sometimes felt like he was handling it worse then her.

_____ got up with Mina walking up to her room to hang out.

Katsuki watched letting them go as he turned back.

"So be honest with me, are you nervous?" Sero asked smirking as he slides next to Katsuki.

The boys look at him all curious even Shinsou.

"The hell are you talking about?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh come on, her grandparents are gonna come HERE." Sero said.

"Sure, you got approval from her adoptive dad, but now you got to go through the real thing!" Denki adds smirking.

Katsuki just looked at them.

"They're not wrong Bakugou, what's your plan?" Kirishima asked as the boys teased him.

He glared. "I don't need a damn plan."

"Do you think they'll be strict??" Denki asked.

"I mean it only makes sense, they're reuniting with their long lost granddaughter right?" Sero comments.

"Ya and this man right here is stealing her away." Denki says laughing as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"I'm not stealing her." Katsuki said.

"I wonder what kind of people they are. I hope they're nice she doesn't need anymore drama." Kirishima said.

"It'll be fine." Shinsou finally spoke.

"You seem so sure about that." Sero said.

"It's her family. It's not like they'll force her to do something she doesn't want. You guys are being dramatic." Shinsou said.

"True"

"Anyway! Let's go to annoy the girls." Denki said standing as Sero stood with him.

"Will you ever leave them alone?" Kirishima asked smiling.

"There's no fun in that!" Sero yelled running upstairs with Denki.

"HEY DONT YOU DARE GO INTO HER ROOM!" Katsuki yelled following as Shinsou and Kirishima got up following them all.

Sero and Denki laughed running to the girls side and to ______'s room knowing that's where they'd be.

They immediately opened the door.

"HIYAAA!" Denki yelled storming in with Sero but both froze.

Their faces turned red.

Mina and _____blushed red.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!? GET OUT!!" Mina yelled hiding.

The girls were trying on clothes that Mina bought recently both in their bras..

_______ shut the door on them as Mina covered her face.

"Those idiots!!" Mina yelled.

Katsuki came over as Sero and Denki were just still frozen.

"What the hell are you doing!? I said not to go to her room!" Katsuki yelled at them.

Kirishima and Shinsou caught up as Mina and ______ opened the door again finally having shirts on as they yelled at Sero and Denki.

"Your jerks! Have you ever heard of knocking!" _____ said.

"That was so uncool!" Mina said.

"What happened?" Kirishima asked walking over.

"They walked in on us changing!" Mina said as Katsuki turned his head as if he was about to explode.

"....it was worth it" Denki said earning an explosion to his face.

Sero laughed at Denki before earning one himself.

The group then went to Kirishima's room to spend the rest of the day in.

_______ staying on the bed with Katsuki while sitting in his lap as she listened to Mina speak as the boys play video games.

It went on like that till night everyone just relaxing their Saturday away.

When they separated to go to bed ______ looked at Katsuki walking with him to his room.

"I can't believe they're coming tomorrow..is it weird that I'm scared?" She asked him.

He just looked at her. "Why would you be scared?"

"..I don't remember anything about them. I hardly remember my own parents. If it wasn't for Akio to give me those pictures I wouldn't remember what my mom and dad looked like." _____ said. "What if they don't like me?...what if they just call me a villain because dad raised me.." she said jumping to conclusions now.

He just pulled her into a hug as they fell onto the bed.

"Stop being dramatic, they're going to love you." Katsuki said as he closed his eyes.

She looked at him as she laid on his body.

"...If they don't, I'll blame you"

He laughed. "You do that."

She smiled just cuddling close against him.

Both falling asleep preparing themselves for the day ahead of them.

***
Cant wait for the Big G's.

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 274 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...