The Summer Warmth

By hwrites5

π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π΄π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑦 π»π‘œπ‘šπ‘’, 𝑀𝑦 πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝐼𝑛 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘…π‘œπ‘œπ‘š, 𝑀𝑦 π‘†π‘’π‘šπ‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘‘β„Ž. ... More

The Beginning↝
One~
Two~
Three~
Four~
Five~
Six~
Seven~
Eight~
Nine~
Ten~
Eleven~
Twelve~
Fourteenth~
Fifteenth~
Sixteen~
Seventeen~
Eighteenth~
Nineteen~
Twenty~
Twenty-one~
Twenty-two~
Twenty three~
Twenty Four~
Characters and Playlsit↝
Twenty-five~
Twenty-Six~
Chapter Twenty-Seven~
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty.

Thirteen~

15 2 0
By hwrites5

The Twins and More.

Chapter 13

Every morning is the same as all others, sadly, that's not how I expected my summer to be. But what more can I do about it, I can't go anywhere without thinking of the charity house but more of Ishaan who comes home only twice a year. I want to spend more time with him but I don't know why he does not want to get out of Canada. Whenever I bring up the topic of going on a small week trip, just the two of us knowing this is how we have always been since the past, he quickly brushes off the topic by saying that 'there is something here that won't be anywhere else. But I don't think it's something but

A certain Someone.

Ivy won't be back until the next two days and till then I will be a lazy bum who will be spending all her time eating tubs of ice cream and checking out Chuck Bass and Nate Archbold in The Gossip Girl and drool over them while realizing that I can never have a person in my life who is THAT hot.

After spending a little more time thinking of the inevitable situations and imagination, I rise my lazy bum up and make my way to my car and hop on the driver's seat. Feeling a little headache making its way, I turn my car and go straight to one of the coffee shops which is on the way to The Charity house, and look at the wooden exterior for once over. Getting out of my car I quickly go into the cafe and am instantly hit with the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee and the mixed smell of different food. Half of my headache was resolve as it is but for the rest, I quickly order my coffee with three spoons of sugar and a piece of red velvet cake. I sit on one of the tables waiting for my order and reading my novel Going Home. I am a total rom-com person and I have no shame in saying that seeing how people start to judge you to be a Barbie girl and your choices once they get to know that.

After finishing everything, I am extra happy with my headache gone and tummy full. There is no doubt that food is the way to a girl's heart and hell I accept that! Checking the time, I quickly drive back to the charity house, so eagerly waiting to kick Jai's ass off. Nothing would have happened if Jai didn't beg me to dance with him if I didn't readily give in, he going home because of his not so aching stomach problem and most importantly my encounter with Jade.

There is no doubt, he, for the first time was seeing me with a different yet acceptable emotion, which makes me go weak on my knees just by a single look, but I still am not ready to face him with all the curiosity which has been dying to come out and wanting to pour itself on him.

Anyways keeping all the questions with me (for now), I reached my destination in one piece. I grab my bag from the backseat and my extra coffee which I thought would be helpful if my headache comes back again. Bingo! And hey I thought it absolutely right and the next thing I hear while getting out of my car is the sound of a child crying as loudly as evilly screechy possible.

No offense I love kids but at the beginning of the crying session they allot themselves like someone has stolen their favorite candy makes me want to hit my head on the bonnet of my car with much pressure. While today I am completely not in the mood to deal with this shit so early in the morning.

Eventually, I make my way towards a small room where a girl around the age of five is crying, and beside her is a fairly tall guy and while I can see his back muscles tense through the white shirt he is wearing, I notice the continuous movement of his hands running through his hair. Watching him make me frown on the fact that he is possibly doing nothing to stop the girl from crying except for standing there idly. Taking small steps, I walk towards the girl and crouch down to her height to let her notice me in the meantime. When she looks up at me after a few seconds of rubbing her eyes, I grasp her small hands in mine and smile warmly at her calmly. Taking in my appearance, she instantly hugs me.

"Valarie" she sniffled while calling out my name and hugging me tightly. It's not a shocking moment that she knows my name. It's rather obvious to make out that everyone living in this charity house knew it.

"Hey, princess what's wrong?" I ask her while running my hand down her back soothingly, trying to calm her down in each way possible and soon enough. After five minutes, she detaches her head from my shoulder and looked at me with her glossy eyes which no longer had tears to roll down. At this point, I completely forgot that there is even a guy who is still standing behind me all while I can seemingly feel his eye on me.

"This person took my favorite candy and now is not giving me back" she eyes that guy which so much anger even though the look on her face is adorable. I gasp at the news and turn my head to him while high-fiving my subconscious for my accurate prediction.

Way to go V! my subconscious cooed.

He is a guy or let me rephrase it, a very hot guy with a height of 6'2 approx., grey eyes, sharp jawline, intaking features with a muscular body, not much but I could see his muscles bulge out from his white t-shirt. His body is to drool for but for now, I will keep that idea for the latter.

"Seriously you took her candy away, what are you, ten?" I ask and divert my eyes from his middle body to his face which I should tell you were very hard though still satisfying just like his other body parts.

"And he didn't even say thank you after taking it" I gasp at her statement to make this a little more fun and dramatic and turn my accusing eyes to the guy again.

"You didn't even say thank you!? How rude." I comment in a high unbelievable tone when I watch him roll his eyes finally understanding my role plan.

"And after he took my candy, he ran away leaving me here alone," she says with her mouth open and a giggle passing making me chuckle too from which I quickly sober up and again look at the guy with a craned neck. I bet my neck going to give up any time now.

I stand up and turn my full body this time, looking at him while keeping my hands on my chest, gasping again "YOU RAN AWAY!?" He rolls his eyes again but I could see the glint of a smile escaping from the corner of his mouth. He leaves my eyes and starts checking my body which I would say discreetly but didn't wish to comment on it. I change my gaze again to look down and see the girl laughing and mee joining soon with her. See this is why I like kids, when you see them happy, that seems to be the purest thing at that time.

Before the same tall guy could say something, a guy bargained in the room panting hard to make its way to my distanced body. He keeps his hands on his knees with his head hanging low, grasping air. For few seconds I couldn't make out his face which is bent down in the air, but when I do it feels like I lose all the air from my lungs. I double-check the guy who is standing in front of me for a few minutes and then turns back to look at the guy who is standing on the threshold now trying to stand erect. Confusion is definitely an understatement; I am fucking panicking in my mind right now. I can see nothing but two guys with carbon copy features and roughly the same body structure. After I watch them both in a continuous cycle for seconds, I tilt my head towards the girl who is now standing with a frown but her features draw her into realization when she sees a guy from the door coming towards her and embracing her tightly in a big hug. Now my brain is fully muffled and lost.

"I am sorry little one for taking your candy, but you were so angry and sad about your candy continuing to finish that it made me sad too. See, that's why I went to the food shop here and bought you ten more like this. I hope you are not sad anymore. Ahh, you are such a cute little thing I wish I could keep you forever." he says after letting go and dug his hands in his pocket to take out ten same candies as he said. Seeing the candies, the small girl squeals with excitement and takes the candies with a kiss on the guy's cheek. She starts running towards the open door when the clearance of her throat stops her immediately and looks at me with puppy eyes.

"What do you say when someone gives you something?" I ask with a little seriousness in my voice. She nods to herself and runs back to the candy guy and throws her small body on his big crouched one squealing out a big "thank you!". The guy laughs and mumbles something under his breath while getting up. Watching him get up makes me realize how small I look between both these big bulky men whose identity is still unknown to me. I get up and dust my pants when I finally take a good look at the copy and paste humans and tilt my head to examine both of them, while they both are talking to each other, I clear my throat to get their attention as my curiosity is getting the best of me. Both of them look my way and watched me with curious eyes, the same as mine.

"Hey I am Valarie" I said extending my hand out to shake. After eyeing me for a little time the first one shakes my hand and looks at me in the eyes, "Aiden" he says with a nod keeping the serious look he had from the start. I move to the other guy with my hand still out, though the next thing I know his big body covering my front and his arms wrapped tightly around me. After a few seconds, he lets go and smile showing his full white teeth,

"Hey I am Ethan!" he says in a chirpy voice which makes me smile but my eyes still flickering between the two in confusion. Ethan must have caught up on my confusion and said,

"We are twins" like it's the answer to everything. Well for me it is.

Obviously 'TWINS' I thought in an obvious tone face-palming myself mentally.

Coming to a realization, I look at Ethan who was looking at me as if waiting for me to come out of my bubble thought.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened earlier?" Ethan thinks for a second and then Aiden nudges his arm and tells him about the gurl. An O forms and he readies himself to tell me. Charlott and he will go together a long way I bet.

"Oh that. I was playing with that little one and she got sad all of a sudden that her candy is on the verge to finish so I took that candy out of her hand because I didn't know its name and that she had already thrown the wrapper in the bin, I sprinted towards the canteen to get more for her so she won't get sad and the rest you know" he says with a shrug. But I was still curious about something and before I could ask, Aiden already sensed it and started speaking.

"When I heard the girl crying, I walked in the room to see what happened, but before I could ask her, you walked in and the little girl got confused thinking of me to be Ethan and cried even more loudly, and the rest you know," he spoke in the same boring manner and with a shrug.

When everything got in a straight line, I realize that I just accused someone (even it was just for fun) of someone else's doing (even if it was for a good thing), and saw the both of them with full realizing face now. Before I could apologize to Aiden, two guys enter the room with each hand on the other person's shoulder. They were laughing but when they saw us, to be precise me, their laughter dies down only to look at me with curious eyes just like Etan and Aiden. They were as hot and built like them, with the stamped bad boy vibes.

What is up with this room and the in-build testosterone? When I finally thought what more could happen in this room other than the rising awkwardness and confusion, the very devil himself makes his way again with the all-black clothing shit. He has a black t-shirt on with his signature leather jacket, his hands dug in his black ripped jeans, and his eyes roaming at each one of the boys with confusion till it finally landed on me. Something about yesterday made me look at him in annoyance which is just a cover-up to hide my embarrassment. After seconds of staring at each other, we both said at the same time and in the same annoyed tone.

"What are you doing here?"

---------------------------------

Here is chapter 13 I hope you liked it. The storm is coming where everything you look for right now will change. Just hope in a better way ;). Please Vote, Comment, and Follow, it would mean a lot to me.

Follow my Instagram for story and character updates. It features what's on the inside of the character that what's lead here. I hope you like it.

Love you and Stay Safex,

Hansika🤍

--------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
4.1K 120 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
3.6K 59 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...
2K 103 26
//This book contains mature content// " Only then does my shocked brain register that Jaden is holding a knife between his fingers. Shit. My face dra...