haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time 💦
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma • gamers love
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
sakusa kiyoomi • yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
scenario: first time 💦
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

miya atsumu • infatuation

473 16 37
By tojismanlynips

word count: 4273

genre: fluff

glad i sometimes go back to reread shit to cringe at myself for writing but ultimately end up fixing things

go me!

one-shot

have a great time reading! :)

+++

"I like you.." He confessed to you, "Would you mind going out with me? If you will, I promise to be the best boyfriend to you and give you all the love you need."

"I really like you and I truly want to be with you," He continued, "Seeing you walk down the halls and smile at me makes my heartbeat quickly. Seeing you talk to other boys and seeing them flirt with you annoy me. I wish for you to be with me."

"Y/N, please, go out with me."

You smiled at the boy nervously.

"My apologies but.." You said apologetically, "I do not know who you are and I'm not looking to be in a relationship.."

As he stood there, staring at you intensely, trying to search for any deception in your eyes, he ultimately plummeted to the ground and held his head down. You jumped back in complete horror.

"A-Are you okay..?" You asked, bending down slowly to get him off the ground.

"Leave me here.." He wished quietly, "I'll get up soon.."

"Alright," You said, standing up, "I truly apologize again, mister. May you have a good rest of your day. May you also find someone else to happily date you. I'm sure that you're absolutely an amazing person with beautiful qualities. Anyone will be happy to date you!"

As you walked away from him, you could hear slight mumbles and grunts coming from him. Although, you had felt bad for respectfully declining him, you did not know him and you did not plan on getting a relationship.

That had been the first time you met Miya Atsumu. During his first confession, you both were first-years and you recently moved to the area. After his first confession came, you began to see him hang around with upperclassmen and girls from his and his brother's newly established fan club. Since you noticed flyers for becoming the first manager for the boys volleyball team of Inarizaki, you joined the boys team as a manager and you met Atsumu once more. When you met Atsumu once again, he was very flustered. After a few days, Atsumu asked you out once more and you again declined.

After those two confessions, they began to total up to more than a hundred.

Now, you're here in the present, getting confessed in your classroom again.

"You are the only one for me, Y/N!" He whined, "There's no one else as beautiful and kind as you, my beautiful chocolate queen. Whenever I see you, you take my breath away. You even take my heart away-"

You cringed.

"Would you shut up?" Osamu asked angrily, punching him on the top of his head, "She's trying to teach me and Suna for upcoming exams but, you keep being annoying."

"Die," Atsumu stated rudely.

"Be kind," You complained, "He's your brother."

"I apologize you had to witness such a terrible sight," He apologized to you, taking your hand in his and gently kissing it, "I will never show you that side of me again."

"Get a fucking grip," Osamu shook his head.

"When you find a girl that you really like and you want to be with for the rest of you life, I expect to see you very different than the way I am," Atsumu retorted, "Until then, continue hating on me like always and being a damn loser."

"A loser? Everyone sees that you are the only loser," Osamu scoffed, "You've been rejected more than a hundred times. You're still not able to get over the fact that she doesn't want you!"

Atsumu stood up and put his hands behind his head, "Determination is a beautiful thing."

"Harassment isn't," Suna inputted, scrolling through his phone, "It's a crime."

"Thank you, Rintaro," Osamu thanked him.

You looked up at Atsumu.

"Atsumu, I am helping them get ready for exams. This is not the time to do this," You told him, "In fact, have you prepared for your exams? If not, we can set up a study session-"

"Really?" He asked excitedly, bringing himself up on his feet, "You'll teach me? Where? At my house? In my room? When? Today? After practice?"

You shook your head, "I'll be busy this weekend. I'll help you with creating a study session with a classmate I know. She's very good at teaching and she's very attentive. She'll be more than happy enough to help you out."

"No!" He groaned loudly, "Why can't you teach me?"

You let out an agitated sigh.

"I have to teach other classmates, Atsumu," You told him, "I would love to help you, but I do not have the time to."

"You have the time for Samu and Suna," He sighed, "Can't you please make some time for me? I won't mess with you or annoy you with my flirtatious jokes. I won't try to hit on you or tell you about how I want a lot of kids."

You squinted your eyes at Atsumu, "You're lucky I am your manager and I do care about your grades."

"Osamu, could you send me your address?" You wondered, "I'll be over in early afternoon."

"What?" Atsumu asked his brother, "You have my beloved's number and you never told me?"

Osamu glanced over to him in disgust.

"The whole team does," Suna commented, "We even have a group chat without you in there.

"Y/N?" Atsumu whined your name loudly, "Why!"

"If you had to face someone constantly pressuring you into a relationship with constant confessions, you would understand," Osamu told him, walking away from the table to leave the classroom, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wait in the bathroom until the filth in our classroom exits."

"Harsh, Osamu," You lectured him, "Be nice."

"No, he annoys the living shit out of me."

"You can always get hit by a train with your body par-" You slapped a hand over Atsumu's mouth.

"Stop, please," You pleaded, "I need you two ready for practice. I don't want to witness a fight happen, alright?"

He smiled in your hand and kissed it, "Of course, beautiful."

You blushed at him and immediately retracted your hand from his mouth. While he smiled down at you, you made sure to keep your eyes off of him by grabbing onto your notebook and shoving it into his chest.

"Hm?" He asked, "What do you want me to do with this?"

"For tonight, I want you to study a little," You told him, "Everything that will be on the exam has notes in there."

"Won't you be coming over tomorrow?"

"Yes," You affirmed, looking up at him, "But.. it's better to get a head start. Just do as I say, okay?"

He took the notebook from your hands and winked at you, "Sure, beautiful. I'll be sure to always do what you say."

"G-G-Go..! Go back to class!" You shouted nervously at him, pushing him to your classroom door, "You need to focus on schoolwork and listening to your teacher!"

"You are my teacher," He told you, "My personal teacher."

"Leave!"

"I'm leaving!"

"It's not fast enough!"

When classes were finally over for the day, you were making your way to the gymnasium from changing into another pair of clothes to set up the nets and grab the bin of volleyballs. While you were pushing out the bin of volleyballs out of the storage room, you saw the members stretching and preparing to practice. You glanced over to Atsumu smiling at you with love in his eyes. You moved your eyes off of him and assembled the bins alongside the court.

"Atsumu, stretch or you won't play," Coach Kurosu announced loudly, "Damn, kids."

"I'm stretching!"

You jogged over to the coach and prepped the water bottles for the team.

"How are the second-years grades looking?" He asked you, "They're not failing their tests or anything, right?"

"No, I just have to get Atsumu and Kosaku ready for their exams," You told him, "Especially Atsumu. Kosaku is actually a fast-leaner, so I think he will do excellent on the exam."

"Good, good," He nodded his head, "Third-years?"

"Both first-year and third-years grades are spectacular. They are ready for their exams and didn't need any extra tutoring."

"You are a smart, good manager, kid," He chuckled, "You're doing an excellent job even with an annoying kid constantly bugging you."

You smiled at him, "Thanks, coach."

He stood up from his seat and walked over to the team, "Alright, we'll be focusing on more spiking, setting and blocking because there's always more room for improvement."

You followed after the coach and stood directly beside him. As you listened and lingered your eyes across the team to make sure they were paying attention to him, you noticed Atsumu staring at you intensely with a blush on his face. Osamu secretly stepped on his foot harshly and retracted it back swiftly.

He glared over to Osamu and tried to keep his hands to his side to halt himself from strangling his younger brother.

When the coach finished up with his speech, you walked over to the bins and started handing balls to the players.

"Could you throw me one, Y/N?" Kita asked kindly, smiling at you politely.

You reached into the bin to get a ball and looked up to see Atsumu had been chucking one at him, "There ya go~"

Everyone looked over at Atsumu in pure confusion. He put his hands behind his head and whistled loudly with his eyes meeting yours.

"Could you come walk over here and give me one, Y/N?" He asked, smirking at you, "I don't have a ball anymore and my arms are too tired to catch a ball."

You frowned at him with a blush appearing on your face. You threw the ball directly at the male's face from embarrassment and watched him tumble to the ground from the ball colliding with his face. You realized what you did and slapped your hands over your mouth.

"Deserved."

"Yup, deserved."

"Always deserved."

"Good job, Y/N."

"Woo~"

You ran over to him and crouched down beside him, "I'm so sorry. I did not mean that. It was the spur of the moment and I let my emotions get the best of me."

He slowly sat up and smirked at you, "You going to take care of me now? I will be glad to tak-"

Osamu threw a ball to the side of his head, "Oops."

You stood up and backed away from him. You looked up to Osamu and saw him shrugging his shoulders at you. You put a thumbs up at him with him sticking two thumbs up at you.

"Stop messing around and get to practicing!"

Atsumu peeled himself off the ground. He launched the ball into the air and made his way to the net to go practice. You retreated back to the bin and started pulling it to the side to get it out of the way of their trajectory.

You pulled the bin over to the sidelines and watched the members start to serve the balls. You watched Osamu throw his ball up and sprint to the front with his hand smacking the ball. The ball came into direct contact with other side of the court within a millisecond.

"Nice serve," You cheered, putting your hands around your mouth to make yourself sound a bit louder, "You did good, Osamu!"

You watched Ojiro walk up behind him and throw a ball up with him hitting it as well.

"Good job, Ojiro!"

You continued cheering on the members with their serves. When Atsumu walked up to serve, you noticed he was extremely focused. You blushed at how attractive he looked concentrating and closely watched him chuck the ball into the air. He sprinted up to the line quickly and leaped all the way up into the air with a huge, wide smile appearing on his face as he smacked the ball and slammed it down to the ground on the other side.

Coach Kurosu crossed his arms and smiled proudly at Atsumu, "His serves and his setting are above average. If he continues to go at this rate, he'll be more of a monster than he is now."

He dropped back to the ground and smiled over at you. You scrunched your face up in fake disapproval and darted your head to the side. A small smile formed on your face and you looked back over to him.

You put two thumbs up at him with a happy smile appearing on your face at him, "Good job."

He widened his eyes at you and blushed red.

"Keep practicing! Tournaments are soon, kids!"

"Yes, Coach!"

When practice was finished and you and the others finished cleaning the gymnasium up, you were saying your goodbyes to everyone for the night.

"Walk home safely, Y/N, alright?" Kita desired, smiling at you, "Otherwise, a certain someone will go on a rampage and try to hunt you down everywhere."

"I will," You giggled, "Don't worry, don't worry."

Ojiro ruffled with your long, puffy hair, "Seriously. Be safe, Y/N."

"Stop messing with my hair, man!" You shouted adorably, "Do you know how long it takes me to get it like this?"

He chuckled and retracted his hand, "Goodnight and get home safely."

"She'll be alright," Atsumu intervened, "She has me walking her home."

You peered to your side at him, "What? No, you don't have to, Atsumu. You need to get home and study. I'll be fine walking hom-"

"No," He said, facing you and getting close to your face, "I'm taking you home. I'm not letting another guy get in front of me by flirting with you. All hell will break loose if I let someone flirts with the person that I want to have."

You put your hands in front of your face and pushed him back some, "You're way too close.."

"At least, I don't have to deal with him," Osamu said nonchalantly, "C'mon, Ojiro. Let's hurry up and leave."

You watched the others leave out the gym and head home. You glanced back over to Atsumu and noticed him staring at you with a smirk on his face. You immediately retracted your hands off of his body and stepped away from him.

"Come on," He chuckled, "Let me take you home."

He walked out of the gymnasium with his hands stuffed in his pocket. You walked out of the gymnasium to follow him and noticed a girl to your left with a blush on her cheeks. She looked up and met eyes with Atsumu.

"Atsumu..!"

He smiled at her, "Hm?"

"Can I speak to you.. alone..?"

He glanced behind at you, "I'll be back. Don't leave without me, alright?"

You blinked at him and watched him walk off to go speak to the girl alone. You put your bookbag behind your back and looked up at the sky while rocking back and forth and humming to yourself.

You put your back up against the wall and randomly had thoughts of Atsumu going out with another girl. You stopped rocking back and forth and lowered your eyes to in front of you.

You slightly frowned up at the thought.

"What are you frowning at?"

You looked over to Atsumu walking over to you with a look of concern on his face, "Did something happen I should know about?"

"Oh, it's nothing!" You said, shaking your head and blushing, "I was just thinking of something."

"Of?"

He came beside you and you both began walking to the exit of the school grounds.

"Nothing," You said loudly, "It was nothing."

"Sure, whatever."

You looked at him out of the corner of your eye, "Atsumu."

"Yes, beautiful?"

You blushed at his nickname for you and clenched your fists tightly, "Have you ever wanted to date any other girl besides me? As in, have you had any other feelings in someone and wanted to date the-"

"Yes," He answered swiftly, "That's a no-brainer."

"Mm.."

"Why?" He asked, peering down at you and getting close to you, "Mind explaining what prompted you to ask the question?"

"I just wanted to know!" You disclosed, "That's all.."

"If that's so, can you give me your number now?" He sighed, "Why does everyone else have it except me? I want to call and text you. I want to save your contact name as 'beautiful' or 'wife'."

"I wonder how cute you sound in the morning."

You slapped your cheeks and hid your face from him, "I'm going home."

"We're going to-"

You darted off down the sidewalk with Atsumu staring at you in pure confusion.

Your heart was beating too fast. Your face was on fire. No, your body was on fire. You just needed to be far away from him tonight. Whenever he made you feel this way, you had to run away from him and hide from him.

The following day, you had awaken with Osamu remembering you that you had to teach Atsumu early afternoon. You plopped back in the bed with fear and anxiety exuding out of your body.

You weren't ready.

You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to go over to their house. You grabbed a short, white dress with a light pink, oversized cardigan, white mesh socks and white shoes. You made four braids in the front of your hair and put rubber bands on them with the rest of your hair going down your back.

You paced back and forth in your mirror with sighs escaping you from you being unsure if you were overdressing. You shook your head and entered the bathroom to finish up getting ready. Once you were done, you grabbed all of your notebooks and stuffed them into your tote. You opened the door to your bedroom and walked to the door quickly for your overprotective father to not question you.

You immediately opened the door and flew out the house in a hurry. You took your phone out of your pocket and began to tread down the sidewalk to get to their house.

"Hey, cutie!"

You glanced behind you at a group of boys catcalling you and quickly directed your attention back to your phone to find the location. When you arrived to their neighborhood, you slowly walked around and moved your eyes up and down to find their house. You quickly stopped in front of a house and felt the pace of your heart speed up again.

You took one large step after another to the house and gently pushed the doorbell. You heard the doorbell ring loudly throughout the house. You brought your hand to your chest in fear and looked around.

"I'm coming."

You watched the door swing open and Atsumu stand in front of you with casual wear on. He widened his eyes at you and his face became incredibly red.

"M-May.. May I come in?" You reiterated calmly, straightening yourself out, "We should get started, right?"

He stepped back and let you in with his eyes glued to you. You slowly stepped in and thanked him quietly while slipping your shoes off. He shut the door closed and locked it.

"Uh.. f-follow me.."

He walked in front of you and you followed after him. As you followed him, your eyes scanned the house.

"It's nice.." You whispered, glancing over to a picture of a small Atsumu and Osamu with Ojiro.

A smile spread across your face at the picture.

You both went up the stairs and headed down the hallway. You suddenly stopped and realized he was taking you to his room. Your legs started to give out underneath you from you being so anxious. He glanced behind him at you and you quickly got back to walking again. You entered his room and looked around.

This was your first time ever in a boy's room excluding your older brother's and your father's.

"Are you okay?"

You nervously turned around to smile at him, "Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

He nodded his head slowly and sat down at the table in front of you with your notebook that you handed him yesterday opened up. You slowly dropped to the ground with you pushing the bag to your side.

"Um.. where's your brother?"

"He went to Aran's place with Suna," He answered, looking up at you with his eyebrows raised, "Why?"

You hung your head low and shook your head rapidly, "No reason. Let's just get started, alright?"

"Okay. Could you come over here?"

"Uh.. yes.." You said, moving your stuff and crawling over to the other side to beside him, "Sorry.."

You sat up against him with your legs to the side, "So far, what did you review? Were you able to review all of it?"

"Yeah. After you ran away from me, I came back home and studied," He emphasized on the 'ran away', putting the notebook between the both of you, "I studied most of it. Some parts do not make sense to me."

You let out a quiet sigh and ignored his emphasis on 'ran away'. You took the pencil out of his hand and brushed your hair behind your ear.

"Which one? I can help you with i-"

"I'm getting hot," He said, "Let me take off this jacket."

You peeked out of the corner of your eye and watched him zip down his jacket. You watched him pry it off his body with his tight-fitted shirt showing off his fit upper body. You blushed and moved your eyes up to him with his eyes directly on yours. You moved back and started to choke on your saliva.

"Oh my god.." You continued coughing, moving far away from him with you covering your mouth.

You stopped coughing and saw him smirking at you.

"I-I'm.. sorry.." You apologized, scooting back over to him, "Let's just hurry up with this.."

He pointed to the paper at multiple questions, "Could you explain these ones?"

"Yes."

"For these problems, teachers would probably suggest you doing the quadratic formula but I do not prefer doing since it doesn't simplify the equations down to the core," You explained, "What I rather do is subtract the three to the other side. The reason why is because you wouldn't be able to factor the equation because you cannot get three plus one to equal to two."

"What you want to do is cut the b in half. The b in this equation is the two. You know the standard quadratic equation... Atsumu..? What's the matter..?"

Rather than focusing on your explanation, he was focusing on watching you and smirking at you.

"I'm going to be completely honest, beautiful," He chuckled, "I don't know how I will be able to focus on this work with you looking so fine beside me."

You clenched onto the pencil tightly and lifted your hand up to throw at it him. You stopped and brought your arm back down to your side.

"This is going to be a-"

"I think I like you."

He stared at you blankly.

Within seconds, his eyes widened and his cheeks reddened.

"What?!"

"I don't know if I do or I don't," You shouted nervously, planting your hands on your cheeks, "All I know is that I get nervous around you and feel so vulnerable. It's scaring me. I've never felt this way before..."

He came up close to your face, "Let's date."

"I-I.. don't know.." You said, staring into his eyes, "I don't know anything about relationships.."

"It's easy," He told you, putting a hand on the other side of your body, "Plus.. you'll have me as your boyfriend.. It'll become easier for the both of us."

You took your hands off your cheeks, "Do you really want to date me? What if I'm not a good girlfriend? What if I mess up? What if I-"

"You're amazing, beautiful," He made known, "So amazing I refuse to let anyone else have you."

"I'll be a great boyfriend to you, alright? I won't let anyone harm you or touch you. I don't have my eyes for any other girl except you. I want you right now and for as long as I can have you."

"What's your answer?"

"Can we keep it a secret for now..?"

He smiled, "Of course, beautiful."

"I want to date you.."

You watched him get closer to your face with his eyes flicking to your lips. You moved your eyes to his lips with your hand planting on top of his hand.

"Can I take your first kiss right now?" He asked seductively, "I've been dying to have it.."

You nodded your head, "Yes, please.."

He towered directly over you and claimed your lips as his gently. You planted a hand on his shoulder and tried to match his pace. He moved his hand from the ground to your cheek to caress it as he deepened your first kiss with him. He bit your lip and licked it. You broke the kiss with a slight mewl escaping you.

He smirked at you.

"Let's not stop."

"We have to get back to studying, Atsumu.."

"We will. Just a couple more times. I have to make sure this is real and you are actually my girlfriend now."

•••

next member -> miya osamu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 3.2K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
2.6K 50 19
We find comfort in people that aren't real. We find happiness with characters that don't exist. So, we use our vast imaginations to enjoy our time...
233K 10.6K 200
For all your Haikyuu!! needs, be them funny, angsty, happy, indecent, etc.
268K 6.4K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (・ω・ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* 🅻🅾︎🆆...