haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time 💦
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma • gamers love
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu • infatuation
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
scenario: first time 💦
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

sakusa kiyoomi • yours

260 15 0
By tojismanlynips

word count: 6666

genre: fluff, really angsty, established relationship, aged-up, you and kiyo are married, intercourse but no real nsfw content bcuz i aint feel like it, racism, you and kiyo get into big argument, kiyo's obsessive ass weird ass entitled ass fans don't like u as his wife but happy ending yall

one-shot

have a great time reading! :)

+++

"You're trembling," Sakusa calmly points out the way your perspiring body is uncontrollably quivering in his hands. He kisses the top of your sweaty forehead, then sets his up against yours to gaze into your pretty, glossy eyes, "...You're close to crying... and you aren't communicating with me like how you were before we started this.."

"Did I not make you feel good? Hm..?" He softly asks as his comforting embrace calms you down from the stupefying morning pleasure he had just gifted you, "...Or did I happen to exceed your expectations enough this early morning for you to go all silent on me?"

You were huffing-and-puffing, visibly out of breath and all worked-up from getting tormented so early. But he is not the one to blame here. You're the one to blame. You're the one that pleaded you wanted him before he left off to practice, and he didn't want to have you pestering him throughout the day with those bothersome sexual texts and pictures you send him, so he gave you all of him and boy, did he work very hard.

"G-Ge—Get off of me!" You holler out in utter embarrassment at his words before completely shoving the reddened, sweaty man off of you.

"A simple 'yes' would suffice. You don't have to be so nervous. You were already screaming about how good I was making you feel thirty seconds or to a minute in,"
He nonchalantly retorts. You frown at the back of your husband's head and hide your naked, marked body underneath the sheets from his cool gaze that was not even upon you anymore.

"Fuck you."

"I already handled that for you, did I not?"

You sought to make him stay in the bed longer with you, but the time for you both was running incredibly low. You sat up in the bed and crawled over to him just for you to throw your still very tired, quivering body against his scarred back. You securely wrap your arms around Sakusa's neck and push your face into the crook of his neck.

"Is it that bad that I want to keep you for myself today?"

"Not at all if I want the same," He earnestly responds as he scrolls through all of his reminders to see the things he has scheduled for today.

"Then... let me keep you here! We can go out to a beach house and spend a couple of hours there with Komori and his sisters, or we can go to that fancy restaurant—the one that 'Tsumu recommended you go to—or we could go to that museum with your mother that she always wanted—"

"No," He abruptly declines, "I have to go practice to be ready for the game this Monday, and I have an interview to do with some journalists today. I cannot spend my time going on dates and visiting places with you when I need to focus on this upcoming game."

"Mmm.." You hum sadly as he leaps out of your embrace to waltz towards your shared walk-in closet. As he searches through the closet to find something to wear for today, you lay down on the bed and watch him from afar.

"Do you want to use the shower first, or should I head in before you?" He asks you, peering out of the corner of his slightly big, lifeless eyes. You snap your attention away in fake annoyance, and roll on the bed for your back to face him. Sakusa simply lets out an exasperated sigh at you before you hear him stalking his way back over to the bed with his clothes and gym bag. The second you hear the gym bag plop to the floor, his arms are suddenly wrapping around your body and yanking you off the bed.

"Stop!" You shout out at him. You were trying your hardest to fight back the smile appearing on your face and the giggles trying to come up out of your chest, but you couldn't help yourself.

"I asked you a question. Do you want to a) use the shower first, b) let me use the shower first, or c) take a shower together?" He sweetly repeats the choices as he dresses your face and neck up with more of his kisses and unwavering love.

"Why is there a third option now?"

"Because if I didn't add it, you would still be in the bed pretending to be angry at me."

You pout at his untruthful statement, "No, I would not!"

Sakusa simply rolls his eyes and smiles down at you, "I know the type of person my wife is."

You rest your head on his chest to look at him, "And the type of person your wife is... what?"

Those enlarging, black orbs indulge in the beauty of you for a solid fifteen seconds before he parts his moist lips to come up with the sweetest reply, "Perfect. My wife is perfect. She's absolutely perfect and everything that I need."

Your cheeks grow heated from the way he looks at you and softly speaks to you. His stare was intense—it was as if you could see all the love overflowing in his eyes for you within that moment. Actually, you always wondered what made him fall for you or how he fell for you. His response to your question was something you could never quite understand—it was always the answer 'because it was you,' the strange answer that sounded as if it was everything, but the same answer that gave you no closure.

You quickly launch yourself forward to set yourself from his constricting embrace. The second you got free, you took your robe off of the loveseat in the middle of the room and covered your bare body with it.

"Anyways, I'll be taking a shower first. I'll try to be quick, so you can get in next—Kiyo?" You ask in confusion at his arms wrapping back around you and his chin lying on your shoulder. Your eyes fall to his big hands slowly undoing the tie to your robe that you literally just tied.

"No, I don't want you to take a shower by yourself anymore. In fact, I believe that we should take a shower together. I wouldn't want you heading to work without proper aftercare," He says in a tone that was full of seduction and need. You snap your eyes to the side of you, desiring to see his expression. But the only thing you saw were those black orbs that you swore couldn't get any darker were now as dark as night and full of lust. It hasn't been twenty minutes nor have you recovered yet, but this was your fault for asking him how to show he much he loves you, "I only need fifteen minutes. Fifteen more minutes is all I need with you."

You shouldn't had let him talk you into a couple of more minutes because you can't focus on any of this paperwork. Your legs are jittering all over the place. Your mind is only focused on him. Pristine images of his breathtaking facial features scrunching up from utter ecstasy rippling through his sweaty, muscular body and his wet lips upturning widely to form such a perfectly pure smile your way—it's all you could think about. You simply cannot focus on work. He was clouding your mind like the plague.

"Good morning, Ms. L/N," Your co-worker warmly greets you as he waltz through your office door and closes it behind him. You move your focus off of your work and onto the tall, giddy man walking over to your desk with more files and paperwork.

"Good morning, Mr. Kimura! And thank you for bringing me these files. I was just about to come downstairs to grab them—you've definitely saved me the time," You happily reply. The older man gifts you the files with a kind smile, then motions his hand out one of the guest chairs sitting before your large desk.

"May I?"

"Oh, yes! Of course, you may have a seat. There's no need to ask," You sweetly stress to him. Mr. Kimura takes a seat in the chair, then lays back against it to watch the news that was broadcasting to the left of him.

You skim through the stacks of paperwork he brought you. Members of your department were tasked with making a new project and it was to be presented next week to your boss, the director of the project management. For the last week or two, you have been so busy with fixing little mistakes and ensuring all of the members in your department were staying on task and finishing their work on time. And it sucks because you and your team were still a little ways behind compared to the other teams and project managers.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi recently just announced his marriage in an interview! Months before he stated that he had been in a committed relationship, but it seems that relationship has progressed into something more lasting," The nosy newscaster loudly says and you freeze. You dart your head upward to focus your eyes on the television beginning to play his recent interview.

The pretty journalist was seated in front of your sweaty, exhausted husband, who had a mask over his face and a towel thrown around his wet neck, "...So Sakusa, are you in a relationship with a special somebody? There have been various reports from paparazzi that state they have spotted you with a special someone."

He blankly stares at her, then the camera. Behind the camera, his manager must have ordered him to answer the question because he gave the person a scary frown. Sakusa slowly pushes his hands into the pockets of his jacket, then moves his cold gaze back over to her, "I hate this type of question. It is invasive to my privacy. For future questioning from any reporter or interviewer, I do not want this question to be asked. But yes, I am married. Now, next question."

"Kid's harsh, but it's understandable. These people are so damn nosy and invasive nowadays. They think are entitled to knowing every single thing about their favorite celebrity," He comments, continuing to watch the interview of your husband angrily answer questions, "See a good-looking person during one event, reporters and fans begin to flock trying to get the person for themselves. People have no shame, but it's a dog-eat-dog world, huh—"

"Oh! Speaking of marriages, how was the ceremony with the lucky man?" Mr. Kimura wonders, hinting at your private ceremony you announced to him weeks before. Your cheeks grew heated and you became nervous from him suddenly pointing out the beautifully shimmering expensive, pear-cut diamond band wrapped around your ring finger.

"It was... perfect. More than I could ever dream of. It was a very private ceremony and we did it in a traditional fashion for his family, but he wants to go to America and have another wedding, so we can do it in my family's traditional custom."

He widens his eyes at you, "Wow. Two weddings? That must be so exciting... yet so, so, so... expensive."

"Yes! Me and my family keep telling him that it is fine, but he's so adamant and stubborn. Ever since he saw this dress while in France on our honeymoon, he's been constantly talking about how he wants to see me in it while walking down the aisle to him with my parents one last time," You explain to him as you gently push the stacks of paperwork to the left side of your desk. Mr. Kimura stares at you a for a few seconds, then gifts you a wide, warm smile.

"Your husband must be really in love with you."

You smile softly, but the smile slowly dies, "Perhaps, but enough about my love life! This looks amazing so far—everything's detailed and has been expanded on for our director to understand. All we need to go through is minor little changes and everything will be set, but I could do that before I leave work today. Do you know if Mr. Ishihara and Mrs. Nakahara finished their share of this project?"

"I cannot say I do, but I can go check and send them up here for you," He informs you as he takes back the files you hand him.

"Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you so much for your help, Mr. Kimura. Your work is truly amazing, and I will be more than happy to put in a good word for you to the director."

He politely bows and happily smiles, then walks out of your office to head back downstairs. In the pocket of your blazer, your phone buzzes loudly. You take your phone out your pocket, tilting your head at the many notifications from social media and ten new messages sent from one of your best friend's scattered across your phone.

˖ ⁺ ₊✼𓂃✦𓏲ִ 𓂃.❅˖ ⁺ ₊✼𓂃✦𓏲ִ 𓂃 . ❅ ˖ ⁺ ₊✼

(10) NEW MESSAGES SENT FROM KHIA:

ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴍʙᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ?

4 PICTURES ATTACHED.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ.

ꜱᴀᴋᴜꜱᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ #1 ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅᴡɪᴅᴇ.

1 PICTURE ATTACHED.

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

ʙɪᴛᴄʜ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ...

˖ ⁺ ₊✼𓂃✦𓏲ִ 𓂃.❅˖ ⁺ ₊✼𓂃✦𓏲ִ 𓂃 . ❅ ˖ ⁺ ₊✼

Your heart drops to the depths of your feet. Chills were running up and down your back. Bile was sitting at the base of your throat, readying to exit from your mouth at any moment. You swipe across your phone screen swiftly, opening all of your apps to see what they were saying about you, but it was nothing but pure negativity. Pictures of you were trending worldwide on twitter—pictures of you when you were younger, pictures of you in high school with Komori and Sakusa, pictures of you and Sakusa that you never knew existed, pictures of you by yourself, and pictures of you and your family.

How'd you get exposed? Why'd you get exposed? You thought you both kept your relationship private and unseen from the world. How did these people find out?

This is Kiyo's wife? I must be doing something wrong...

She's... uh... different than what I expected.

BLACK?!

Men be choosing anything to fuck nowadays!

I'm sure she has a spontaneous personality!

It went on and on... and on... and on.

Damn, his kids were supposed to look adorable, but now... they are going to look so fucking ugly and deformed...

When they say people be looking easy to draw, I didn't get it but now I do...

Quickly, you swipe out of the app and swipe up to get rid of the many nasty comments that were slowly beginning to get to you. It wasn't something you should listen to or worry about. Sakusa loves you, he wants you—you are the one he proposed to... you are the one he got on his knee for. He loves you... and only you... right?

Hours pass and you find yourself back at home, lying down in the bed with your eyes trained on your phone which sat far away from you. It was going off the entire day. All of those nasty comments bled into your other social media accounts. They were everywhere. You couldn't even look at it.

"Ah, this is where you're hiding? Are you not feeling well?" You heard his voice. You flip yourself on your side to look at him. Sakusa had a genuine look of worry on his face at you—he dropped his bag to the floor and came to your side of the bed to get a better look at you. He placed his hand on your cheek, gently caressing it as he moved his hand up on your forehead and felt across it before kissing you on it, "You're well, but you don't look well. What's on your mind?"

Your cheeks grow heated from his loving caresses and the way he gently pampers kisses across your face, "Nothing's on my mind! I am just... exhausted from work. There was lot of work to do, and there's still too much work to do before next Wednesday. I'm getting stressed. I feel like I'm not doing enough."

"Scoot over," He tells you, and you do. You fix your positioning for your body to face his as he climbs into the bed with you and wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body closer to him.

"You're going to make my pillows un-puffy," You quietly complain through a breathy sigh. A smile appears on his face, but it slowly fades away.

"You're doing more than enough. Everyday, I see you work hard for your job and try to get people organized. You're an amazing leader, Y/N. You're very intelligent. Outspoken. Generous. Sweet. Interesting... Strange... Odd—"

You pinch him on his arm and smile, "Stop, or I'm going to shove you off the bed."

He lowly chuckles, "What I'm saying is don't feel you're not doing enough because you always it give your all. It wouldn't be you if you didn't. And don't try to stress yourself over something that's out of your control—some people are just absolutely lazy and prefer for people to do the work for them. Mrs. Nakahara and Mr. Ishihara again, right?"

"Yes," You affirm to him. Sakusa pushes strands of your hair behind your ear before caressing your face once more.

"Don't let them exhaust you or make you feel as if you're not doing good enough. You're doing perfect, angel," He honestly expresses to you. His soft lips peck your forehead, the tip of your nose, then your lips, "Now..."

"Now?"

"Tell me the actual reason, my pretty," He quietly pleas—his eyes bore into you lovingly as if you created all life in this universe with your little hands. Your eyes turn downcast. It felt embarrassing to talk to him about this. You didn't want him to worry with your issues, but it felt suffocating to keep your worries all bottled inside.

You open your mouth to speak about the issues, but your lips soon fall close once more. You force a smile at your generous husband who was still locking eyes with you, "There's nothing else. I'm just really stressed, Kiyo. I need a clear mind and to breathe before tomorrow, so I'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight. I'll be up to make breakfast and your coffee in the morning before you leave off for the day."

You sit up in the bed to get up, but Sakusa wraps his arms around you and kisses you on your cheek and neck, "I love you... so.. so... so... so... much, okay? Ever since that day I met you, I knew it was you—and it's always going to be you, Y/N. You're absolutely incomparable—you're smart, you're so beautiful, you're kind, you're talented, you're funny, and you're just perfectly you. No one's ever going to change how much I love you, want you, and need you. It's always going to be you."

You lock your hands with his large ones that splay against the plain of your stomach. You lean back against his embrace and smile genuinely at his confession, "I love you more, Kiyo."

"Look at me..." Your head twists to look to the right of you and you find his forehead eliminating every inch of distance between you two. His nose was touching yours, his eyes refused to look away from you—in his eyes, you were too perfect to look away from—he had to capture every sight of you, so he could never forget how precious and gorgeous you are. You are the spring to his winter. You are the highlight of his life. You are the summer of his life—you are everything that completes him and he swears you will never understand how much he feels for you.

In a blink of an eye, his lips crash into yours, taking you into the sweetest kiss you easily succumb to. Your hand reaches up to his face to plant it on his cheek as he deepens the kiss and shifts his head in various directions to have the beautiful taste of you sate his insatiable desire for you. Your hand hesitates to touch him and he takes notice, but swiftly, he catches your hand in his and brings your hand up to his cheek for you to caress it and trace his little features however you like. Slowly, you twist your body and wrap your arms around his neck to let your back fall flat onto the bed, and he follows right after you with his hands snaking up under your night gown.

"I love you... and I really want to show you how much I love you and need you... even if it takes all night... Y/N," He breathes quietly, crooning his head into your neck to kiss over it and slither them down to your chest. Just as he was about to taint you with more of his kisses, he pauses and brings his attention back up to stare into your eyes, "I want you to know how genuinely perfect and wonderful you are to me. Can I show you?"

"Yes. Please..."

It was so early in the morning. You weren't able to sleep for a second. It was undeniably more than amazing—it was something that made you cry in his chest all night long, but it's not something you had completely focused on. Your mind was elsewhere throughout it all. Even if he chanted with each stroke that he loved you—even if he groaned out your name with each thrust—you couldn't focus. Your mind was focused on your phone and all of those comments flooding them.

"You up, beautiful?" The sleep in his low voice and the soft kiss to your bare shoulder snaps you out of your trance.

"Mhm," You quietly hum, continuing to stare off into the distance of the dimly lit room. Sakusa props himself up on his elbow behind you, then throws his arm around your bare body underneath the sheets to bring your small body closer to his—you could feel his gaze from up above, watching your every move.

The room was silent. It was never this quiet and it disturbed him. You would always be running your mouth about something or jumping on him with a loud, adorable laugh escaping out your mouth to wake him up.

"Something the matter? You're so quiet—you're never this quiet. You're usually bubbly and ready to talk about anything," He wonders. His hand rubs over your tummy in big, slow circles, "I didn't hurt you this morning, right? If so, I didn't mean t—"

You shake your head, "You didn't hurt me. I am fine, just tired. Nothing's wrong."

He kisses the side of your face before tucking strands of your long, dark brown hair back into your black, silk bonnet and taking another kiss for himself, "How about when I get back from practice today we can go... somewhere? Any place you like. Out to eat... Out to the beach... Just you and me. We can get out this house and go somewhere for a couple of days—"

"I'll go make your breakfast and coffee," You interrupt his sweet suggestion as you set yourself free from his embrace to walk over to your chair to get your robe and cover your naked body, "You can take your shower first. I'll take mine after."

He lays in the bed with his head tilting at you in utter bewilderment. It was strange. Normally, you would cheer and ecstatically agree to it, but you're as quiet and lonesome as the night. You leave the room, closing the door behind you and walking down the hallway to get downstairs to the kitchen. You glance over to your left, intaking the sight of numerous pictures of an annoyed Sakusa with trophies in his hands as his teammates stood in close proximity to him. Jerseys from previous teams he played on were hung up on the clean, white wall... excluding one. The jersey from Itachiyama Institute—your old high school where you met and fell in love with Sakusa at.

You tear your eyes off of his pictures and jerseys, continuing to head downstairs over to the kitchen. Footsteps above your head pitter-patter across the floor upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Turn on," You said loudly for the television to turn on and for you to listen to the news. In the living room, the screen flicks on and changes to a reporter speaking.

"It seems that a baby is on the way again for the Ushijima family! Yesterday night, it was officially revealed by Wakatoshi Ushijima and his wife that they are expecting their fifth and final baby. The couple recently welcomed home a baby boy last March. We wish nothing but another safe and healthy pregnancy for Mr. Ushijima's wife."

"I remember when he used to be in Shiratorizawa. Once you heard the name Wakatoshi Ushijima, you were always sure to expect a good volleyball match and that is yet to change now. But onto more news, let's talk about that upcoming game on Monday with the MSBY Jackals and Tachibana Red Falcons! This is a game we've been anticipating for a while and it's finally on its way! Kenji, who are you hoping to come out as victorious?" Your eyes constantly flicker between the television and to your cutting board that had an assembly of various vegetables on it.

"MSBY Jackals, always. I am a huge fan of Mr. Number 15, Sakusa Kiyoomi. Ever since I saw him play in the nationals against Germany and dominate them with his amazing spiking and serves, I became a fan. He's the literal face of volleyball. He adapts to any obstacle and uses it against his opponents. A very smart player and amazing player who I'm surprised hasn't decided to switch teams ye—"

"Turn off," Sakusa loudly says as he presses his muscular frame up against yours and places both of his large hands on top of yours to help you chop the vegetables. The news anchors voices are abruptly cut off and the television clicks off with a loud sound. You slightly frown at the silence in the room.

"I was watching that," You quietly announce, glancing over your shoulder up at him gazing at you in so much concern, "Why are you looking at me like that and why have you been more touchy than usual, Kiyo? You usually hate when I'm all up on you."

The look of concern plastering across his handsome face quickly washes away. The regular mean rest-bitching face takes place as he takes steps away from you and runs his hand through his wet hair, "There's a party Tuesday. I was planning on telling you yesterday, but you weren't answering your phone nor did you seem in the mood to really talk about some party. It's an after-party for the awards that are also that afternoon, but I plan on not going to that. I want to have you there with me. Would you like to attend with me?"

His question made your heart fall to your feet—why is he asking if you want to attend a celebrity party with him? Your husband usually attends the events by himself because he didn't want people finding out the relationship between the both of you.

You glance over at your husband, who was leaning up against the counter with his arms crossed over his defined abdomen. Your eyes shoot up to meet his gaze that was shooting millions of darts into your soul, "Why are you asking me this? You usually attend with Atsumu or Waka—"

"I want to go public, Y/N."

The sudden announcement made your stomach queasy. Ever since you both began dating in your senior year in high school, he never liked announcing to people you were the person he was dating. It wasn't because he was embarrassed of you—it was simply because he wanted to protect you from the harassment you'll face from his obsessive admirers and rude fans. If you were honest, you liked the feeling of no one knowing. You felt safe, but you should've known from the beginning that little whimsical fairy tale of no one knowing wasn't going to last forever.

Something in your stomach was twisting and churning, and the vomit that was rising from your belly and sitting in esophagus could no longer wait to be emptied. You rush past your husband, covering your mouth with your hand as you dart to the nearest bathroom. You plummet to the floor in front of the toilet and hurriedly lift up the seat to empty your food from yesterday night out.

"Baby?" He calls you, nothing but pure concern in his voice as he kneels beside you, rubbing gently on your back and tucking strands of your hair behind your ear to help situate yourself.

Kiyo could've had any woman he wanted... but he ended up with that...

Why didn't he marry that supermodel that always talked about him? Why? Why?

"Stop... I'm fine..." You say in a quiet voice, gently shoving him away from you, "Just give me some time alone... please... Kiyoomi."

That emotion, worry, was clouding his eyes. It was so thick in his pretty, coal eyes as he took in the depressed state of you. His eyes fell from you slowly, "Okay... I'll give you time. Let me know when you need something." Sakusa arose from the floor and left the bathroom, closing the door so slowly for you to have your needed space. Tears began to taint your waterline. You felt so pathetic to be crying over something like this, but it hurt... and you couldn't understand why it hurt so much. Maybe it was the thought of him falling out of love with you and divorcing you? Maybe it was the thought of his love that he supposedly has for you being an entire sham?

You threw your hands into your face and cried quietly, holding back every sniffle and cry, so he wouldn't hear. Why did it hurt so much?

Days and days passed after the incident with you and Sakusa and the relationship between you two only seemed to worsen. The days you worked, you decided to work overtime to avoid him. The days you didn't work, you sat in your office, busy typing on your computer and making phone calls to your co-workers to ensure the project would be done on time. Sakusa didn't want to pressure you in talking to him or noticing him, but you holing yourself up in the guest room upstairs and giving him short replies whenever he wanted to make conversation before he left off to work bothered him. Insecurity was rising through him and he could not find a solution to stop it. The many times he has tried to sit you down and have you talk with him always ended with you spacing out or acting as if you had a phone call to take with your best friends.

It was getting to his head that the thought of you falling out of love with him was coming into fruition.

You stare at the reflection of you in the mirror. You dawned light make-up on your face for the after-party, you ultimately decided to go to, but deep down, you were regretting every decision. All of the stares you would get... all of the looks... this would be the first time the whole world actually sees you and it was nerve-wracking. Your hands were fidgeting the entire time.

The sudden, slow knocks on the door to the guest bedroom snap you out of your thoughts. You rise from the seat and step away from the vanity to face your body towards the door.

"Y/N, I'm leaving to go to the party. You've seemed very reluctant to attend and I, in no means, want to push something on yo—" You interrupt his speech by slowly opening the door to the bedroom and revealing yourself to your husband, who's eyes were once filled with defeat now filling with love and admiration. That beautiful, red off-shoulder dress flaunting off your curves and matching so prettily with your curly up-do. His eyes couldn't help but flicker everywhere—and his cheeks couldn't stop getting red. He places a hand on the lower half of his face in stun, trying to shield his face from your gaze, so you won't make fun of him for his adorable behavior.

"...Like it?" You quietly ask, a smile forming on your face at him so quickly nodding his head at your question.

"I don't like it... I'm in love with it. I'm in love with you. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, Y/N."

You slowly nod your head at his words, but your gaze falls to your hands shaking and nervously squeezing down onto your red gown. Fear was eating you up.

She's just not attractive...

What am I doing so wrong in my life?

Kiyoomi likes ugly monkeys confirmed?

Tears appear on your waterline once more. You didn't want to cry, not in front of him—not when you had a party to attend. The thoughts keeps circulating back in your head at the very worst moments. Suddenly, you feel hands plant on your cheeks to wipe away the free-flowing tears falling down your cheeks.

"Baby? What's the matter? What's been going on? Talk to me, dear. Let me know anything and everything. I'm here for you—I'm here in your corner. I just need for you to talk to me and I promise I'll try my hardest to make it feel all bett—"

"Do you genuinely love me? Is it really me that you love? Are you sure you wouldn't someone else that's... better?"

Sakusa stares at you in utter confusion and disbelief, "Where's this coming from?"

"I know what your fans say about me. I'm not pretty enough... how I don't look good besides you—and I know, I know backlash is what I will get from being in a relationship with you... but what if it's true? What if I'm not good enough for you? What if I'm not the one that's supposed to beside you? What if there's someone better out there for you?" You cry to him, looking up at him to stare into his eyes, "And I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. I'm so sorry I was avoiding you. I'm so sorry I didn't speak to you. I'm so sorry that I was being a terrible wife. I'm just sorry for ever—"

"I love you, Y/N Sakusa."

Hot tears continue to flow down your cheeks, but Sakusa's thumbs sink gently into the flesh of your cheeks and never let them fall down to your chin. His onyx-colored optics filled with nothing love and determination were locked onto you as he confessed his heart out to you. You could only stare at him as he kept repeating the three words to you.

"I love you."

"I love you."

He flashes such a beautiful smile your way that your heart thumps instantly at the action, "I will be honest to you. The first day that I saw you, I did not want anything to do with you. You were always so loud, rambunctious, talkative, and hyper during school. It always made me avoid you, but that day that I met you, when you were about to walk home without an umbrella with your friends—I decided I wanted to give you a chance by giving you my umbrella. The second you smiled and thanked me, that was the day I took an interest in you. Even though, I walked home sharing an umbrella with my sick cousin and developed a cold the following day and unfortunately could not come in—I will never regret giving you that umbrella. I will never regret taking an interest in you that day. I will never regret intentionally arguing with our classmate, who was supposed to stay after to help clean up the classroom just to have you stay after and help me clean the classroom. I have many regrets, Y/N, but making you my girlfriend wasn't—making you my wife wasn't—trying to make you the mother of my child isn't. There are no words that can reasonably and fully explain the way that I feel for you. I could sit here and tell you that I love you for the entire day, but that still would not put my point across. You used to ask me 'how I fell for you' and my answer was because it's you, and it is because it's you. It's because you're the only person that I have felt this way for. You're the only person that makes me laugh. You're the only person that makes me smile. You're the only person that makes me comfortable. You're one of my reasons that I wake up everyday."

"All I want is you here beside me. You're the only person I want, no one else. Only you. There's no one that can compare to you or that can be better than you. There's only you, and that's the only beautiful woman I want."

"But... your fans—"

"I don't care about the world's attention. All I want is yours. Only yours, Y/N. I'm in love with you, not them—" You launch yourself into his embrace, which causes him to stumble, but he catches himself and smiles hard at you hugging onto him tightly and crying into his chest. Sakusa securely wraps his arms around you and puts his chin on top of your head, listening to the way you apologize to him and confess that you love him.

"I'm sorry..."

He kisses the top of your head, "Don't be sorry. They were just getting to your head and that happens. Just know that whenever something like that happens, come find me and speak to me. Even if I'm having a terrible day, come talk to me. Just don't bottle up your emotions. I don't want you stressing yourself out."

"Okay..." Your words muffled against his chest.

"Want to stay home? Hm? We can watch a movie and cuddle? Does that sound bett—"

You shake your head, then poke your head out of his chest to look up at him, "No, I want to go to the party. I want to go public. I want everyone to know that I'm the one who has the ring."

A smile was on your face at him as you kept wiping away your tears. Sakusa chuckles at you and smiles.

"There's my beautiful wife."

•••

see i was just thinking of my own sakusa when writing this and how much i love MYYY MANN. but seriously yall, go get yall own sakusas—get you a man or woman that loves u and treats u right, kay?

don't settle for less yall. yall deserve so much more than that.

to emphasize once more, DO NOT settle with a bum ass bitch. and stay safe out here. people are crazy and the world is getting crazier.

love y'all 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 30
COMPLETED - OLD ----- ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ ----- ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴋᴀʀᴀꜱᴜɴᴏ, ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜꜱᴀɪ (ꜱᴇɪᴊᴏʜ), ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ, ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ꜱʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛᴏ...
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
20.8K 358 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
487K 9.9K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...