Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Fate (2)

945 43 34
By toxicholland

7 months later

"Princess. Wake up" Wooyoung cooed as he pushed loose strands of hair behind my ear. I mumbled into the bed covers as he did so. "Come on, we've got lectures to get too." He said removing the covers off his body. I rolled over to see Wooyoung with his bare back showing, I smirked a little.

"Don't stare" Wooyoung grumbled. "It's a nice view, how could I not" I admitted as i got out of bed.

Pulling the cord on my curtains I was soon blinded by the bright sun light. "Ahh" I grunted causing Wooyoung to whip around in shock, "baby what's wrong?" I turned back with a chuckle, "I'm fine, I just got blinded by the sun." He laughed, "ahh okay, well I'm just gonna quickly shower." He said before leaving the bedroom. "Ok" I replied as I started to get ready.

The last 7 months have been a whirlwind. The night I met Wooyoung at Jongho's party I knew I made a close friend for life, but little did I know that 2 months down the line we would become a couple.

The night Wooyoung asked me to be his girlfriend I felt excited, nervous yet incredibly anxious.

Even though I had told him about my mental health I don't think he expected me to be a completely different person in completely different situations.

"Are you ready?" Wooyoung asks as he grabs his bag from the corner of the room. "Yes, I think so, let me  just check that I have everything." I replied looking into my bag and checking I have all my books for my lectures.

"All good baby?" Wooyoung asks coming closer, "yes, let's go."

Once we arrived on campus we were greeted by Wooyoung's friends, San, Mingi and my cousin Rosie.

"Morning all" Mingi smiles. "Hey" myself and Wooyoung reply. "Anyone up for coffee before our lecture?" San asks, I shook my head. "I think I'm good, I best be heading off it's my favourite class." I bid the guys goodbye and kissed Wooyoung on the cheek, causing him to blush. "See you later" I smile.

As I arrived in class my eyesight was suddenly covered. "Who? What?" I asked in confusion. Pulling on the strangers hands I turned to see Yeosang. My eyes lit up, "hey Yeo" I grinned. "Hey" he smiled. "I didn't know you moved to this class." I spoke in excitement as we took our seats. "Y-yeah. Just decided to step up you know. Plus I've head good things about this class." I nodded eagerly, "it's amazing, now you'll be able to understand why I hype up this class all the time." I wink.

End of the day

As myself and Wooyoung exited our last lecture of the day, a very excited Jongho came running up to us.

"Guys, there's a huge festival just down town. We have to go. Let's have fun, come, come" he speaks in excitement as he drags us out the building.

"There's no rush Jongho calm down" Seonghwa says as he sees me struggling under Jongho's gentle yet tight grip. "Ow my wrists" I wine as I look down to see them a slight pink shade. "Careful next time Jongho" Wooyoung says sternly as he takes my hands in his, rubbing them gently.

"I'm sorry y/n" he says giving me a soft hug. "Now let's go" he smiles happily.

Once we arrived and received our tickets we were met by one of the biggest festivals I've been too in a very long time, and I mean a very long time.

"What shall we do first?" Yeosang asks in excitement. "Ferris wheel?" Mingi suggests. "That's always on the end of the list." San states, "how about bumper cars?" Seonghwa asks. We all nod as we made our way over and into the small queue.

"I'm gonna beat your asses." Hongjoong smiles evilly. "Just be careful we know how competitive you can be." Seonghwa tells him, "such a mother" I whisper to Wooyoung, causing him to chuckle.

"I told you I'd beat your asses" Hongjoong says as we exit the ride. "You didn't have to run into me that hard" Yunho tell him slightly annoyed. "It's bumper cars, it's in the name." He exclaims. Yunho rolls his eyes, "no fighting" Rosie says sternly.

"Hey, what's going on over there?" Wooyoung says making us turn our attention to a crowd of people. "Let's go check it out." Rosie says grabbing Mingi's hand. "Come on" he smiles. "I'm coming" "me too" "me three" San, Yunho and Seonghwa add.

Looking at the crowd of people my chest suddenly felt heavy. I lowered my hand to find Wooyoung's, intertwining our fingers. Wooyoung notices my actions, "baby? What's wrong?" He asks. "I-I erm, I don't do so well in crowds." I answer shyly causing him to remember the night when he saved me at Jongho's party.

"Oh yeah-" "guys are you coming?" San shouts as he walks ahead. Wooyoung shook his head, "we will catch up in a second." San shrugs his shoulders and heads off to find the others.

"We can do something else, we can play the arcades or go on another ride." He says cupping my cheeks. I shake my head, "n-no I don't wanna stop you from having fun." Wooyoung sighs deeply, "baby you aren't stopping me, whenever I'm with you I'm having fun." He says causing me to smile.

"I-I need to get over it. It looks so fun" I say looking over Wooyoung's shoulder. "Are you sure?" He asks in worry. "Yes" I reply strongly. "Then let's go." He says taking his hand in mine.

Walking through the crowd of people we finally met with the others. "Y/n" Yeosang calls in shock, "you came?" He asks hugging me tightly, I grip onto his shirt like my life depended on it. "Y-yeah" I say trying to sound confident. "You aren't, I can read you like a book." He admits making me turn away. "I just wanted to try and have some fun." I say as my body slowly starts to sway with the music. Yeosang looks at me with a stern expression.

"Lighten up Yeo" Jongho shouts as he dances in time with the music. "Y/n" Rosie shouts as she dances close to me. "Hey Rosie" I smile.

This was the first time in a very long time I was able to feel true myself.

But as the night went on, partying in the crowd of people was the worst decision to make.

Dancing in the now night crowd myself and Hongjoong swayed with one another, our hands holding one another's. "This is amazing" he shouts happily as he reaches his hands up to the sky. I cheer in excitement to suddenly be pushed away from Hongjoong.

Many people begun to quickly surround my small frame. I looked around in panic to try and catch sight of Hongjoong, but nothing. Not even the sight of Wooyoung, Yeosang or Rosie.

My chest felt warm and heavy, my heart was racing. Tears brimmed in my eyes, "Woo" I cried as I was pushed back and forth amongst the crowd.

"Wooyoung" I cried.

Wooyoung's POV:
"Where's y/n?" I ask Hongjoong making him stop in his tracks, his eyes widening in shock. "Hongjoong where's y/n?" Rosie asks in worry. "Guys where's y/n?" Yeosang asks as he comes toward us, fear in his face.

"S-she was just with me." Hongjoong replies in panic, "s-she wa-" "YOU LOST HER" myself and Yeosang shout in anger. "I didn't mean-"
Seonghwa then cut everyone off. "Everyone stop with this arguing, this isn't going to help us find y/n. Now everyone split up and find her, if no sign then we shall meet up at the Ferris wheel."

"Ok" "yes" "will do" the guys replied as I stayed quiet yet scared.

"Don't worry, we'll find her" Yeosang reassures as he places his hand onto my shoulder. "Now let's split up and find her."

Leaving the group we all headed off in different directions, shouting and calling for y/n.

But fate wanted us to be together again, fate wanted me to find her again.

I repeatedly called for y/n as I made my way through the crowd. "Baby. Princess. Y/n" I shout.

"Wooyoung"

I whipped around hearing my name being called.

"Woo"

It called again. I pushed past through a group of people to see y/n with tears running down her face. I immediately ran up to her and pulled her into my embrace.

Your POV:
My hands were shaking, my breath was uneven and my legs were quivering as I tried to stand.

Not again

"Wooyoung" I cried the moment I locked eyes with him, he ran toward me and pulled me into his embrace. "Thank god I found you. Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asks looking me up and down, "I-I don't know. One moment I was with Hongjoong and the next I was pushed away. I-I was" I stuttered as I fell back into his chest, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"You're ok, you're ok baby. I'm here, I'm here" he whispers as his hand rubs up and down my clothed back.

"Y/n" "oh my god y/n" "there you are" the rest of the group chimed as they came running toward us. "Thank god you're ok" Rosie said pulling me into her arms. "I-I'm ok" I reassured gently.

"If Mr Hongjoong wasn't dancing the night away we wouldn't have lost you." Yeosang spat as he hugged me. "Hey it wasn't his fault" I said backing away with my hand on his chest. "Well even if it wasn't he should've kept an eye." I sighed, "Yeo, I'm fine."

"How about the Ferris wheel?" Yunho speaks up making us all smile. "Perfect" Wooyoung agrees.

"On you go" the man said as myself and Wooyoung took our seats. He pushed the bar down to secure us before it began to rotate upwards.

"I'm sorry" Wooyoung suddenly spoke causing me to look at him with confusion. "What do you mean, why are you apologising?." He sighed, "if I was a good boyfriend I wouldn't have lost you, w-we wouldn't have lost you. I shouldn't have agreed for you coming into that crowd." I held his cheek tracing my thumb across it, "it's not your fault, it's not anyone's. I just got caught up, but hey you found me just like last time." I said pulling my hand away to rest my head onto his shoulder.

"Fate brought us together huh" Wooyoung giggled. "I guess it did" I said looking up to him.

"I'm just thankful for you Wooyoung. I know this is going to sound hella cheesy but I am. I don't know what I would've done or what would have happened if you didn't help me that night at Jongho's. Ever since you've stayed by my side and been with me every step of the way, I know my anxiety won't go away at the click of the fingers but being with you I just feel like I can beat it."

A small tear left Wooyoung's eye. My heart softened, "don't cry Woo" I whispered wiping away the fallen tear. "I just wanted to get that off my chest." He smiled widely, "and I appreciate that, you have no idea how happy you make me y/n. Just being with you is all I need. I'm glad I've been able to help you. I love you y/n."

My mouth fell ajar. This the first time we've said 'I love you'

"W-what?" "I love you y/n" Wooyoung repeated causing me to press my lips onto his. "I love you too" i said pulling away.

"You are the light of my life" Wooyoung sang as we looked up to the nights sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.5K 16
❝But my job is to be 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 photographer.❞ ❝It won't hurt just to take one picture together.❞
71.6K 1.7K 102
( ⚓️ ) ˚✧˚ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❝ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr ❞ ˞ series of one-shots. ˞ reader x ateez. SMALLS © 2020
162K 1.7K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
100K 1.5K 97
Just a bunch of oneshots of ships I ship in ateez Enjoy 🤩