↪ One Woman Army ↩ Zoro

Von birdkeeperhana

I don't really have a reason why I became a pirate, but I guess it's cause I want to protect my younger broth... Mehr

1: A New Adventure
2: The Pirate Hunter Zoro
3: Nami
4: War
5: Veggie Pirates
6: Zoro's Crush :)
7: The Sea Cafe and Mihawk
8: Arlong Park
9: Loguetown
10: Grand Line
11: Snow?
12: Princess Vivi and Her Kingdom
13: Ace?!
14: Fighting For What's Right
15: The Man And Women Worth A 100 Million
16: Trials and Gods
17: Nakama
18: Strong and Water 7
19: 3 Brothers and a Older Sister
20: Always
21: I Couldn't Even Protect You Guys
22: Death of A Brother and Unlocking The Power (Marine Ford)
23: 2 Years Later
24: Sabo
25: Help From Hancock
26: Good Things Never Last Long Enough To Enjoy (Alternate MarineFord Battle)
27: Luffy and Zoro vs Coby and Helmeppo
28: Ace, Lily, and Luffy reunite
29: I'm Sorry
30: Random Thought (lol)
31: 1.2k?!
32: 1.3k?!
33: 1.4k!
34: Thanks
35: Holy Pies!
36: Zou
37: No One Leaves My Family, Ever
38: You Will Always Be My Brother
39: High Five
40: The Debt I Owe You, Luffy and Lily
41: My Emotions Are The Storm
42: Warnings
43: Kingdom Wars
44: Overkill Much Lily
45: Home
46: Lily's Swords
47: 2k
48: Battle Of Yonkous
49: Brother And Sister
50: Straw Hats VS CP-9
51: Our Despair
52: Meeting Ace (Childhood)
53: Awaking Of Haki (Childhood)
54: Healing And Hatred (Childhood)
55: Forever And On We're Siblings! (Childhood)
56: Save The Supernova
57: Thanks
58: Isle Of Fish
59: I Will Kill You / 100, 000 VS 10
60: Zoro And Lily
61: Punk Hazard
62: Monster Trio and Lily VS Zefer
63: Thank You Guys
64: Wow
65: 4.5k~
66: She Died... (Alternate Version Of Sabo Getting The News)
67: See You Again (Alternate Version Of Sabo Visting The Graves)
68: Amazing
69: Tenge
70: Holy Shit!
71: You're Be Alright We're Watching Over You (Alternate 2 Years Later)
72: One Shots
73: Doesn't Matter Who You Are, You Will Always Be My Brother (Childhood)
74: The Strongest Yonkou (Whole Cake Arc)
75: Zoro X Lily Art (Zoily)
76: All of You Are Amazing!
77: Profile
78: Thanks!
79: Wow!
80: Damn
81: A/N and Thanks
82: Thanks So Much!
83: Mom?
84: Wano
85: Monkey D. Lily
86: Queen Of The Sea
87: Sibling Love
Lily Fun Facts
88: Angel of Darkness
89: Hyō Arashi
90: Sword Of A Queen
92: The Kozukis and the D.'s
93: Lilies
94: Suffering in Silence
a/n
95: Warmth of A Revival
96: Worrying About Lily

91: Promise

250 8 0
Von birdkeeperhana

Luffy POV

I cough out water, "Straw Hat!" The polar bear says, "Where's my one-san?" I ask. I feel someone petting my head, "I'm right here, Lu." Lil says, I look at her. She had bandages around her waist, I think this is one of the rare times I've seen her injured.

"Are you okay?" I ask, "I hit the water hard, it's more sore than anything." She says, "Why?" I ask. "I made a promise to mom that I would protect you no matter what. Mom gave me my black katana." Lil explains.

"How did Mom die?" I ask, Traffy's crew leaves us alone, Lil froze while petting my hair. I look at her, I've seen that look before, when Ace was dying. Lil's lip starts to quiver, and she grabs her head, I frown.

"Lil, are you okay?" I ask, my voice seems to snap her out of it, I look at her in concern. "J-Just l-like A-Ace..." She stutters, our mom died the same way Ace did, "She was protecting us." Lil says. Just like Ace was protecting me...

I hug her, she just leans into me, I don't think I've ever seen her break down before. "I'm worried about Sabo." Lil says, I guess that she sensed my confusion, "I don't know why, but something is off." She says.

"I hope to dear god that I don't loose another little brother.." Lil whispers, "I don't want to loose Sabo after we just got him back." I say, "I don't want too either." Lil says. "Gihgihgihgihgihgi." I hear, "Shishishishishishishi." I laugh.

"Can you use the advanced forms of each haki?" I ask, Lil sits up, "Yeah, I can." Lil says. "Rayleigh taught me them when he was training you, I learned it in 10 months." She says, I stare at her in awe.

"I made a promise to keep you safe no matter what to Mom, I intend to keep it." Lily says, I look up at her, "You can't die! That's an order from your captain!" I say. Lil smiles, "Trust me, I don't intend to die before you become King of the Pirates." Lil says.

"Do you have a dream?" I ask, my big sister looks at me, "Not really, but I guess it would be to see you become the king. I honestly just want to protect you, I enjoy going on the adventures with everyone." She says.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.8K 924 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
165K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...
742K 16.7K 48
COMPLETED ✅ I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writing☺️ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon🤯 [upd...
24.6K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...