Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 45

3.1K 95 94
By shadow1dark2night

The next morning _____ woke up on top of Katsuki.

He felt her move as he opened his eyes seeing her sit up on his crotch.

He leaned up wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her back down to lay with him.

"Don't move.." he mumbled.

"Kats we need to get goingg.." she said yawning as he tightened his arms around her.

"Give it an hour." He said turning them to trap her under his body as she laughed.

______ just wrapped her arms around him as they closed their eyes resting together.

"..hey do you think it's a good idea for your dad to meet mine? I like Masaru but..I..I mean I know he won't say anything bad to my dad..but I just..I know people see him as a Villain...and I don't want him to say something wrong to make dad think I'm betraying him or something.." _____ said softly getting concerned about it.

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her.

"He won't. You don't have to worry, he just wants to speak to him to tell him you'll be fine with us." Katsuki said as she stayed silent.

"...what does that mean?"

"That you're apart of my family. Plus, once winter break starts you're spending the week at my house. I'm not gonna let you go to your stupid uncle." Katsuki said.

"Oh right..Mina told me about Winter break...are you sure though? I feel bad-"

"Yes I'm fucking sure. And too bad you're stuck with me."

_____ smiled softly before looking at the ceiling. "..katsuki?"

"Ya?"

"...do you think there's a chance that dad will ever get out of prison?"

Katsuki pulled away sitting up looking at her now.

"Why the hell are you asking that?! Of course not!"

She sat up looking at him.

"...but I mean he's only killed 17 heroes.."

"_______! Seriously?! Look..he's your dad I get it. You care about him. But you can't forget that he killed 17 people! Not only that but he crippled 23 others!" Katsuki said.

She stayed silent..he was right but it was annoying.

Katsuki sighed.

He just moved pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry..but he's never getting out."

She didn't say a word just leaning into him.

There's no point in getting upset over that..I already knew it...but it still hurts.

***
They got dressed and walked out of UA where Masaru met them waiting in the car.

He smiled and drove off towards the prison sight, Mr.Aizawa gave him the permission to enter the jail and the address to it.

A far and long ride..having to pass security and tons of gates as always.

Once they get out of the car and inside the building they walk to the meet room.

Honestly Masaru was shitting himself. In a prison with Japans worst Villains all in one place!...wow

The officer opened a door as ______ smiled walking in going immediately to hug her father.

Akaguro smiled.

For once his hands were free. He was able to finally hug her back.

"Looks like you gained their trust huh?" She teased.

"Very funny." He said smiling as he then sees Katsuki and another man walk in behind her.

"Ah you're back." Akaguro says seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki just nods as he sat down.

"Oh right..dad this is Katsuki's dad. Masaru..and Masaru this is my dad." _____ said as Masaru just stood there terrified of Akaguro's looks.

"Hmm brought the dad this time huh? What you don't got a mom?" Akaguro asked Katsuki.

"She had work." Katsuki said rolling his eyes.

"Well it's not like I get any excitement outside of this. Nice to meet you Masaru." Akaguro said reaching his hand up to shake his.

Masaru looked at him still frozen before moving his hand to shake.

"R-right! Nice to meet you too Hero Killer Stain!" Masaru said as Katsuki face palmed.

______ smiled.

"You can call me Akaguro. I was never fond with that stage name." Akaguro said as he leaned into his seat.

"Oh..right sorry." Masaru said as he sat down as well.

"So tell me how have things been?" Akaguro asked ______.

"It's been good. There's a Hero's festival next week. Our class is participating in it." _____ told him.

"That's where I did my second kill." Akaguro said smirking. "So many damn fake hero's all in one place." He said.

Masaru looked at him like he was crazy.

Katsuki just tried to ignore it.

______ and Akaguro chatted a lot more.

Akaguro could tell Masaru was struggling with bringing up a topic.

He looked to Katsuki and _____.

"How about you two go get a soda? I saw a vending machine a few halls down. Bring me something good!" Akaguro said to them.

"I'll pass." Katsuki said but earned a glare from Akaguro making him get up with ______.

Katsuki looked at his dad seeing him nod for them to go.

He dragged ______ out leaving the two in there.

And finally Masaru looked right at Akaguro.

"Alright let it out." Akaguro said.

Masaru looked at him confused.

"W-what?"

"I know you came here to tell me something. That's the only explanation. So what is it?" Akaguro asked.

"..." Masaru hesitated before looking straight into his eyes.

"I won't lie and say I like you. You're a Villain and I can never forgive you for what you've done to people. But I am willing to let it pass only because you're her father. She's a sweet kid. I can tell you raised her well. And that just tells me you might not really be all that crazy after all..but as a father I know you must be worried about her so I'm just here to inform you that she'll be staying with us once she's out of UA. She'll be alright and in good hands. I promise you that much." Masaru said confidently.

Akaguro smiled softly. He then let out a laugh.

"That was real cute. Thank you. However, she may bring trouble all over the city. I've heard she's hated by majority of the public because of me. It does reassure me knowing she's alright with you guys. But I'm not worried about her. I trained her to be an assassin. She's good at what she does. The only thing is...she hasn't killed anyone. But I taught her to kill if needed to save her life. Even as a Hero she will remember that. After all that's what Hero's do. Wipe out the Villains."

"Heroes do not kill." Masaru said.

"Yes on paper they don't. But look into it and you'll know the truth about the Hero Commission and the Hero society. Heroes kill more then Villains do. I would know. I use to be one." Akaguro said as Masaru went silent.

The kids soon walked back in.

Masaru looked away.

_____ smiled just going back to chatting with her father as Katsuki could tell their convo didn't go as planned.

After chatting for a while more the time was coming to an end.

"Keep doing what you're doing." Akaguro told her as she smiled hugging him.

_____ soon walked out with Katsuki.

Masaru stayed behind. He and Akaguro exchanged a few words before leaving.

Whatever happened between them caused Masaru to feel way better.

Akaguro walked out with the officers as they waved goodbye.

Masaru walked the kids to the car.

He looked over at ______ who frowned having to leave.

He could tell how excited she got when talking to Akaguro..no matter who he is or what he's done he was still her father..Masaru could respect that much from him.

"Do you two want to go back to UA or I can drop you off wherever you want." Masaru asked looking at the mirror seeing the two as ______ was resting her head on Katsuki's shoulder and Katsuki having his head resting on hers.

"Aw look at you two! Mitsuki would die to see this side of you Katsuki." Masaru teased as Katsuki blushed red.

"SHUT IT OLD MAN!"

_____ smiled softly. "You can drop us off back at UA there's nothing we need to do..right?" _____ asked looking at Katsuki who nods to her still blushing.

Masaru smiled at them nodding.

He drove off just playing music as the two take a nap before getting to UA.

Once they were there Katsuki and _____ said their goodbyes to Masaru.

Katsuki looked at _____ as she watched the car drive off.

"Hey let's go in" he said as she nods walking into UA with him.

They went into the dorms as Uraraka and Momo looked over seeing the two walk in.

"Hi Bakugou! Hi ______!" Uraraka said smiling.

"Hi Uraraka." _____ said smiling as Katsuki just ignored her.

"We just finished the designs for the festival! Wanna see??" Uraraka asked as she held up a note pad.

_____ walked over with Katsuki as the two look at what they came up with.

Katsuki glared.

"There's no way I'm wearing that." He said.

"Mmm we'll see about that." Uraraka said smirking eagerly.

Her and Momo had all the boys measurements and all the girls too.

Momo was already creating all the outfits as they sat there.

Katsuki walked off heading to the kitchen to get something to drink as _____ told the girls to had a corset for the boys making the two smile wide.

Katsuki stood by the stairs waiting for her as she walked over taking his hand.

They walked upstairs going to her room this time as she just changed into comfy clothes.

Katsuki took off his shoes and sat on her bed drinking his juice box as he scrolled through his phone.

She looked over at him as she put away her clothes.

She walked over to him but there was a knock at her door.

The two look over as she opened it and Mina stood there.

"The league of villains attacked Deku and Shinsou on their way back to UA!" Mina said holding her phone.

"What?!"

***
They all went back downstairs Katsuki following too as they saw Izuku and Shinsou just a little scratched up.

Everyone else was there including Aizawa and All Might.

Aizawa talked to the two before leaving.

"DEKU! THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Katsuki yelled at him glaring.

"H-hey Kacchan." Izuku said smiling.

"What happened are you two alright?!" Uraraka asked.

"Ya..they just wanted to threaten us. Nothing major happened." Shinsou said as he just then looked at _____.

"What did they want?" Shoto asked.

"Um.." Izuku looked at Shinsou as he just then looked at ______ too.

"They're still mad about you betraying them like that. They wanted us to tell you to keep an eye out. That they're willing to take you back again and this time not to let you go easily.." Izuku explained.

Katsuki let go of Izuku then looked at ______.

"Seriously?" ____ asked as they nod.

"It was a bunch of other stuff too but that's the most important." Shinsou said to her.

_____ sighed. "What a bunch of idiots."

"That blue flame guy was more pissed off then the others." Shinsou said

"Ya, Dabi. He said to tell you that your plan sucked." Izuku told her.

A small smile grew on her lips...that idiot.

Katsuki glared at that smile. It didn't look like a good smile something bothered him about it.

"I'm sorry, I'm glad you two didn't get hurt." ______ said as they shake their head.

The rest of them talked with Izuku and Shinsou as Katsuki grabbed ______.

He pulled her aside.

"The fuck was that about? What was the plan? Why would he say that?" Katsuki asked her.

"Oh, I guess it's like a joke. I tried finding out what his plan was but he wouldn't tell me. And well my plan was originally to act as UA's spy but then you told me not to go back andddd I guess my plan changed to staying with you and betraying them." _____ said smiling.

"A joke? The hell would you joke with a Villain?" Katsuki asked glaring.

"Oh come on, I had to get on his good side." _____ said.

Katsuki just looked away.

She just took his hand.

"Let's go back up. Don't worry about it too much. It's not like I'll ever go and join them. My dads happy with me here and so am I." _____ said smiling kissing his cheek.

Katsuki blushed softly as he just walked up with her.

It annoyed him how Dabi and her had a 'inside joke' but he wouldn't keep his mind on it for too long.

He trusted her and that's all that mattered

When they got back upstairs ______ snuggled into Katsuki's arms just closing her eyes as he watched a random YouTube video.

He let her rest on his chest as she listened to his heartbeat soon falling asleep.

***
Shigaraki sat down in his seat.

He looked over at the others.

"Man I wish she came back!" Toga whined.

"Even if she doesn't we'll just kill her with the rest of them." Spinner said laying on the couch.

Dabi glared looking at Spinner.

"No..we won't kill her." Shigaraki said gaining their attention.

"She betrayed us. She doesn't deserve to live if she won't join our league." Spinner said.

"Joining us isnt whats holding her back." Kurogiri informed.

They looked at him as Shigaraki smirked.

"She will follow into Stains orders. No matter how hard she tries to hide it. She will always listen to him." Shigaraki spoke.

"Well he's in jail and even he refused to work for you right? He had the same idea as you so that's why we joined your league." Spinner said looking at him.

"All we need to do is set them all free. Once we break into the prison and free the Villains we will take Stain and make him one of us." Shigaraki said.

"Oh I get it! Once we do that ______ will definitely join us!!" Toga said smiling.

"Do we really need her?" Dabi asked.

"Her power and Stains power will be useful to our cause. With them on our side All For One will succeed." Shigaraki said smirking.

Dabi looked at him then just left the room.

...right
***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
16.3K 375 10
~𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆~ ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 '𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓' 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞ Izuku Midoriy...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...