haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo โ€ข departure
kageyama tobio โ€ข milk boy
tsukishima kei โ€ข call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time ๐Ÿ’ฆ
yamaguchi tadashi โ€ข one afternoon
nishinoya yลซ โ€ข marry me
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira โ€ข stay with me
oikawa torลซ โ€ข my only
nekoma
lev haiba โ€ข secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma โ€ข gamers love
kuroo tetsuro โ€ข confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu โ€ข nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu โ€ข king of bastards
shirabu kenjirล โ€ข the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi โ€ข best friends
scenario: first time ๐Ÿ’ฆ
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yลซji โ€ข stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time ๐Ÿ’ฆ
sakusa kiyoomi โ€ข yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu โ€ข infatuation
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
scenario: first time ๐Ÿ’ฆ
akaashi keiji โ€ข precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out ๐Ÿ’ฆ
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes ๐Ÿ’ฆ
let's talk

sawamura daichi โ€ข love triangle ๐Ÿ’ฆ

976 19 41
By tojismanlynips

word count: 5713

genre: fluff, angst, lemon

aye first lemon of the book 🌚

wasn't properly edited if u see some mess ups act like u don't see em

one-shot

have a great time reading :)

+++

One.

Two.

"Y/N, I've heard you and Daichi broke up.." A male student concluded with a smile on his face.

Three.

"I don't want to bring up a hurtful past.. but.. I just wanted to say that I have feelings for you," He informed you, "And that.. I've been waiting for you and him to break u-"

"No," You declined swiftly, rolling your eyes and walking away from him.

"Y/N..?"

As you listened to him call your name in distraught, you kept your arms crossed and headed back into the school. You were getting tired of being reminded that you and Sawamura broke up. Every time it is brought up, it makes you want to kick someone down into a hole and stomp them further down into the hole.

You were pissed.

Livid.

Irritated.

Annoyed.

Furious.

You just wanted everyone to leave you alone. Especially the man that turned you into this angry, aggravated person. You went back to class to gather your things to head home. While you were walking up the stairs, you heard two familiar voices coming down the stairs.

You looked up and immediately something pricked your heart. Sawamura and his close friend, Yui, were coming down the stairs, laughing at one-another about something that occurred. You stopped for a brief second and found both pairs of eyes looking down at you.

Yui looked at you in confusion and nervousness. Her eyes flicked back over to Sawamura. Those dark, brown eyes you loved yet hated were watching your every move.

"Y-"

"Daichi, are you still able to make it my game later tomorrow?"

Sawamura brought his eyes to Yui and smiled softly at her, "Oh.. yeah. I have the ti..me.."

You passed by the both of them and balled your fists up in the process. You turned down the corner and closed your eyes shut in rage. You threw yourself up against the wall and listened to them head down the stairs with a giggle escaping Yui.

You knew she had feelings for him.

Of course, he didn't know.

Shit, you could care less though.

You were annoying and too much for him.

In the end, she's more of his preference than you will be.

You felt your eyes well up.

Why are you going to cry?

Shouldn't he be the one crying since he lost you?

You went in your class and grabbed your bag off of your seat. You glanced over to the window. You slowly walked over to it and looked out of it to find Sawamura.

"Y/N."

You stopped moving out of surprise from the familiar voice calling your name. You took a quick glance behind you and noticed Sawamura standing there with his eyes gazing into yours intensely. You held onto your bag tightly and closed your eyes in disapproval. You headed straight to the door without batting another eyelash at him.

"Y/N."

He halted you from moving any further by gently grabbing onto your wrist. You snatched your wrist out of his grasp and glared at him.

"Don't put your hands on me," You said rudely.

"Can we please talk, Y/N? We are not young kids anymore. We are adults. Can we please we act like ones?"

You scoffed, "Now, I am not being an adult? Alright, Daichi, what else am I or what am I not? C'mon, give me a long list."

He sighed, "That's not what I meant by that, Y/N. Please, let's just talk."

"There's nothing to talk about," You rebuked, "I am annoying and a burden to you, correct? How about you date someone that is not a burden to you? How about you stick your dick up into someone that is not annoying? Hm?"

"Y/N," He called your name, "It was in the heat of the moment. I said anything that came to mind to just get you to leave me be. Lately, I've been stressed and annoyed by the littlest things. I'm aware it's not an excuse to take it out on you but, it's just I needed to be alone during that time and once you kept messing with me when I told you to stop the first time, it angered me."

"I know the things I said were wrong and I apologize for it. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

You chuckled, "Do you think your apology is going to make me get back with you?"

"I'm not asking you to get back with me and.."

"..I'm not asking for you to take me back."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, "What?"

"I have no intention of getting back together with you," He clarified, "You don't want me anymore and I fully understand that. I don't want you anymore but, I just wanted to apologize to you and tell you that I never meant to hurt you."

Your eyes were widened at what he said to you.

He politely bowed and walked past you, "I am sorry I let you down in our relationship and I hope you find someone else that makes you truly happy. You are a beautiful, sweet girl that deserves the world."

You heard the classroom door close behind you to leave you in silence with your thoughts.

You were devastated.

You were in a state of shock that you never knew you could experience.

A two-year relationship that was weeks away from three gone.

A relationship that felt as if it didn't end, ended so.. abruptly. You ran your hands through your hair and tried to figure out what was happening. This couldn't be happening.

This just couldn't be happening.

You didn't want to lose him over this.

You knew he was at fault for the way he spoke to you but.. you knew you were also at fault for the way you kept egging him on.

You slid the door open and ran down the steps to go find him. You sped-walked down the hallway to get outside. Once you opened the two doors and stepped outside, you looked over to your left and right to find him. Next to the gym, you saw Daichi laughing at Yui while she blushed up at him.

You slowly let go of the door.

Maybe, he was right.

He should find someone else that makes him happy.

You turned around and went back into the school to head out the entrance.

It was actually all over.

Three weeks had passed and you were doing fine, you necessarily were back to your usual, loud self. You were tormenting people and messing with everyone you laid eyes on. Your peers both loved and hated it. They wished you would go get another partner so you could bother them instead of all of your classmates.

"Run it up," You told them, holding your hand out.

"All of you know the drill," You giggled, prancing around their desks in glee.

"C'mon, you cheated, Y/N!"

"Cheating? You cheated first and you were out-cheated. The only rule was to win and you will get money. Now, I am the IRS and you are the citizens I go after. Give me money."

"Good going, Daniel."

"Me?!"

All of them made sounds in anger. Each of them put two-thousand nine-hundred yen in your hand. You warmly smiled at the money and cackled evilly.

"What am I going to eat now, Y/N?"

"Hm.." You wondered quietly, "Dirt?"

"C'mon!"

"Fine, fine," You cheesed, "I'll go get you all something to eat. I expect two-hundred more yen though from each of you."

"Daniel!" They all shouted in anger.

"How is this my fault?!"

You jogged out of the classroom door and headed down the hallway with a wide smile on your face.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Hey~"

The guy smirked at you and wriggled his eyebrows, "Wanna hang out with my friends on the benches?"

"Bro, I'm not smoking with you," You chuckled, nudging his shoulder, "You think I want to smoke cigarettes and end up with smoker's cough?"

"You know you want to try, beautiful."

"Nah, I'm good," You said, walking ahead of him and heading down the steps, "You be careful though!"

"Yeah, of course, mother."

You flew down the steps and went straight for the lunchroom. As soon as you entered, you were met with kids walking around everywhere to either head back to their classes and eat or stay to eat. You went over to the line and stood in it as you waited to get in the front.

"Daichi!"

You tensed up from the name.

Oh, there was one thing.

You tried to fully return back to normal but.. all you had on your mind was him.

You flung your head to the side and saw him entering the lunchroom. Yui was right beside him. She always was. For three weeks, she was always by his side and always trying to get closer to him. You didn't understand how oblivious he was to her liking him but.. you preferred it to stay that way for the longest.

No.

You moved your eyes back to the front.

You wanted him to be happy.

Yui could make him happy.

You no longer cannot.

He didn't have any more feelings for you and you needed to lose your feelings exactly like how he did.

"Y/N, would you move up?" A guy complained cutely behind you, planting his hands on your back and gently pushing you forward.

"I am moving," You said, leaning back against his hands and smiling.

"Move it, Y/N~"

"What if I don't?" You chuckled, looking up at him.

He smiled evilly, "I'm going to throw you out of the way."

You walked forward and crossed your arms in disappointment, "Whatever."

He leaned on your shoulder and whispered in your ear, "I'm not sure if you know this but your ex-boyfriend has been staring at you this entire time."

You quickly looked to your side and you found yourself meeting eyes with him.

Why was it whenever you met eyes with him you felt every feeling that you had for him rushing back to you in that quick minute? It made everything so difficult. That many emotions for one person in such short time was just too much for you. Why is he the only person that was able to have such an affect on you?

You watched his cheeks turn a crimson red and a smile appear on his face at you. You slowly smiled and waved your hand at him.

His smile brightened and became bigger.

You wanted to tell him to stop.

Someone shouldn't be that attractive.. right?

Sawamura took his eyes off of you and smiled over to Yui. You watched her take his hand in hers and pull him over to a table with her friends. You lowered your eyes and focused back on the line.

You felt like running away and hiding for whatever reason. You also felt like balling your eyes out.

You sighed deeply.

"You alright?"

You glanced behind you and smiled, "Yes, I am okay."

After school ended, you were expected to stay after school for detention since you had.. uh.. kicked a guy in his balls for hurling a slur at you. You weren't too angry about it. In your own words, you thought your actions in response to his words were a step in the direction of a utopian society. Sadly, this was your P.E. teacher making you run twenty-five laps. You were both an athletic and non-athletic child but, when it came to running.. you'd rather die.

"Y/N! Pick up your feet!"

"Ugh!"

"Run faster!"

You finished your twenty-fifth lap and fell onto the ground. Your teacher came over and peeled you up off the ground. You sighed angrily at him and moved away from him. You hated him right now and you were thinking about doing the same thing you did to the boy.

"Go home and get some rest, kid."

You rolled your eyes at him and stormed off, "Yeah, I will. Hopefully, I will dream about hurting you."

"What'd you say?!"

"Nothing!"

As you grumbled loudly while entering the school and going back into the locker room to change, you heard your phone ringing loudly to the side of you. You buttoned your shirt up and glanced down at the messages being sent to you. You picked your phone up and realized they were all from Daichi. You set your phone back down and pulled up your skirt while zipping it.

You threw your bag over your shoulder and picked your phone up to open the messages.

Daichi: Can we talk?

You clicked your phone off and blushed at the messages. You left the locker room and found yourself standing directly in front of someone. You looked up at them and realized it was Daichi staring at you with need.

"Dai-"

"Can we please talk..?"

You blushed at him.

Looking at him in this moment, it made you want to talk to him and try to figure out a way to fix this rift between you. You just couldn't deny it anymore.

You wanted him back.

"Yes.."

Why did you let your feet travel to here?

Why didn't Daichi stop you from going here?

You both could've went to the park to talk or to a cafe to talk. You let yourself walk you and your ex to a love hotel.

"What the hell were you thinking?" You shouted-whispered to yourself in the bathroom of the room.

"Are you an idiot?!" You groaned, blushing and sliding down the door, "Now, he's going to think you only want sex from him. What the fuck was going through your head, Y/N? Lord, you are such a fucking idi-"

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

You moved off the door swiftly and reached up to unlock the door, "Oh.. uh.. yes! I was just trying to figure out what was in my eye. I can't seem to get it out though.. haha..! Ha.. ha.."

"Um.. can I come in?"

Come in?

You listened to your heart speed up.

Why were you so scared? Just open up the door and let him come in. There was nothing to be frightened or nervous about. This was your ex-boyfriend that knew everything about you and.. saw you millions of times.

Wait!

Why were you thinking about that?

Just stop talking!

You opened the door and stared at the bulky man blushing at you. You let go of the doorknob slowly and moved a step closer to him.

Something inside you was ordering you to kiss him.

"Y/N."

"I missed you."

You stopped in your tracks and widened your eyes at him.

"On a daily basis, all I thought about was you and your well-being. I know I said I had no intentions of asking you back out.. but I can't keep lying and telling myself that I lost all of my feelings for you when none of it is true. I'm still in love with you and I still think about marrying you.."

"Like I always told you.."

He planted a hand on the back of his head and smiled nervously, "This may not change anything and I don't expect anything to change but I just wanted to say that I never stopped thinking about you."

You threw your hands into fists.

"I'm really sorry for the words I said to you and for hurting your feelings," He apologized, "You are not an-"

"I love you, Daichi."

He stared at you while blushing a bright red.

"I'm sorry for getting you angry and I'm sorry for saying I never want anything to do with you an-"

"Y/N, you don't have to apologize," He told you, shaking his head, "It's me who has to apologize. I should've never said those things to you."

You went up to him and stared into his eyes, "Stop apologizing, Daichi. You are not the only one that did or said something wrong."

"Y/N.."

"Look, I wasn't a great girlfriend and I'm not going to lie and say I was. I used to say inappropriate-Well, I do say inappropriate shit on a daily basis. I have no filter and it is sometimes overwhelming. What I say can come off annoying and my actions can come off annoying," You said truthfully, brushing your loc out of your face, "I am a genuine annoying person and I won't sugarcoat it."

You sighed while holding onto your arm, "I don't hate you for what you said and I wouldn't mind if you actually found someone else that wasn't annoying. There's other girls out there that would want you anyways.. so.. if you're happy-"

"Y/N."

"What? I just want you to know that you're not the only one that did something wrong and I also want you to be happy in the end. I mean, I'm still in love with you and constantly thinking about you but I wouldn't want to mess up someone else's chances when they could do better than me, ya know-"

You blinked slowly at his eyes closed and his lips attached to yours. You stopped and realized you were kissing your ex-boyfriend. You tried to move backwards but he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you in closer.

You couldn't do this.

You wanted to give Yui a chance.

You wanted him to be happy with someone.

Although, you knew that, why couldn't you let him go? Why did you want him to keep kissing you and never let you go?

You were confused.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while pushing him forward to the wall of the room. Sawamura took his arm from around your waist and gripped your hips tightly with the both of his hands. As you stuck your tongue in his mouth and overlapped yours with his, you moved one of your hands to the middle of his chest.

"Hah~!"

Swiftly, you both broke the kiss and stared at each other with a blush appearing on the both of your faces.

"Fuck..!"

On the other side of the wall, there were loud moans and sounds of the headboard hitting up against the wall. You never took your eyes off of him and he never took his off yours.

"Y/N."

"Daichi."

While you sat on the bed only in your shirt and panties, you watched Sawamura take off his shirt and pull his pants down. Your eyes lingered across his fit body. To be honest, you were close to drooling. Whenever you saw Sawamura, you always found yourself close to drooling or flat-out drooling. You thought he was so fucking good-looking.

You glanced down at the large tent in his shorts.

You blushed and looked away.

"Oh.. Sorry about that.." He apologized, laughing nervously, "I got too carried away watching you while you were undressing.."

"Uh.. it's okay.."

Silence filled the room.

"Um.. do you not want to..?"

"Hm?" You asked, "Wait. No. I mean, yes.. I want it.. tonight.."

"Okay.." He said, nodding his head and getting on the bed with you, "Just remember to tell me when you want to stop.. I don't want to make you feel pressured into doing this."

You smiled and nodded your head at him, "Okay."

He laid his hand up against your cheek and gently caressed it. His eyes gazed into yours. In his eyes, you could see love and happiness. There was an entire reflection of you within them.

"I love you," He confessed, pressing his lips up against you softly.

"Daichi.."

He laid you down on the bed and broke the kiss with you to kiss you on your neck. You gave him access to your neck and mewled quietly from his sweet kisses trailing down to your collarbone. You lifted your head up more and let out a quiet moan.

He kissed between your small breast and smiled on your skin. His fingers gently dragged down the side of your neck and to your left breast.

There was never an instance where he wasn't gentle with touching you. Every time you were naked under him or on top of him, he had to praise you and feel on your body like the goddess he thought you were.

You squeezed your eyes close from feeling his large hand grope your breast and his breath gently blow down onto your right nipple. His eyes flicked up to you and a smile appeared on his face from your eyes being closed. Without a second to waste, he stuck his tongue out and let his tongue dance around your nipple.

"Hm!"

He chuckled at your moan and decided to put his lips around your nipple, "Sensitive..?"

You fluttered your eyes open at him and frowned with a blush present on your face.

"Don't mess with me-hah!"

His other hand rested between your legs with only one finger sliding up and down your clothed slit. You attempted to shut your legs close but his hand wasn't allowing your thighs to close.

"Why are you already wet?" He wondered, biting your nipple and twisting it with his teeth.

You entangled your hands in his hair and cried quietly from him pleasuring you with his mouth and hands. You rocked your hips against his finger to create more friction.

"Keep touching me.." You pleaded cutely, "D-Don't.. stop.."

"I won't."

He put his mouth back over your breast and sucked on it harshly. You watched him slurp on your breast as he kneaded your unattended one with his hand. When you felt his hand pull your panties to the side, you slapped a hand over your mouth and tried to muffle all the moans that were escaping you.

"It's okay.." He assured you, "You can moan. It's only me and you in this room. No one is going to hear you."

He took his mouth off your breast and hovered over you, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just let me take care of everything and I'll make you feel good, alright?"

Your heart was racing.

Your body was heating up.

Your eyes were unable to detach from his.

Why is it always in these moments with him this happens to you?

He makes you lose all of your abilities to focus, think, breathe and to act. He makes you get lost in his words and his perfection.

It was so dangerous but.. you loved it.

You loved the effect he had on you.

With a smile resting on his face at you, he slid two of his fingers inside without a warning. You took your hand off your mouth and slapped it onto his broad shoulder. You curled your toes up from feeling his slender fingers plunge into you and rotate within you.

You bit your lip harshly and arched your back with a loud moan escaping past your swollen lips.

"You sound and look so beautiful," He informed you, inserting a third finger inside of you.

He placed a kiss on your chest and smiled, "Let me hear all the moans and cries from you.."

He spread his fingers far apart inside of you and groaned loudly at how you were clenching around them. Using his other hand to grab onto your leg, Sawamura opened your legs wider for him to see his fingers being sucked into your tight, wet cunt.

"Shit.. Y/N.. you are so beautiful.."

"Hah~!"

"There you go.. keep moaning like that for me.."

He brought his eyes up to you and smiled at you moving your hips to meet the pace of his fingers. He flexed his fingers inside of you and you cried out loudly from pleasure.

"You like that..?"

"D-Daichi~! F-f-fucking.. Dai-hngh~! Y-Yes.."

"R-Right.. there..!"

"R-Right.. there..!" You squeaked out, watching him add another digit inside of you, "Y-Y-Yes.. please.. f-fuck me.."

His eyes flicked down to you hungrily sucking his fingers in and creaming all over them already. He chuckled at the mess you made while fastening his pace with roughly pumping his fingers inside of you. Each time his fingers went knuckle deep, more liquids spewed out of you and onto the bed.

"So pretty.." He commented, smiling at the mess between your legs.

"D-Daichi..!"

"D-D-Daichi..!"

"Daichi~!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yes.. plea-hah.. se.. p-put-ah.. inside..!" You babbled, bringing your eyes to his in desperation for him to make love to you.

"P-Please.."

"P-Please.. f-fuck me.."

The pace of his fingers thrusting in-and-out of you slowed gradually. With his eyes wandering down to his hand coated with your juices, he flexed his fingers one last time inside of you to hear you cry once more.

"Alright."

He slid his fingers out of you and got up out of the bed. You slowly propped yourself up on your elbows and looked at him in need. His eyes went back onto you while he pulled down his shorts and put his hardened length on view for you. He grabbed onto a condom from his pocket and tore it open.

Why did you come to the love hotel?

Was it because you wanted to talk, you wanted him to come back to you or you wanted him filling you up with his inches? Or.. was it all three options listed?

As he slid your soaked panties off of you and chucked them to the ground, you laid on your back and stared into his eyes. He lowered himself down on you and gently brushed your locs out of your face. His eyes were scanning your entire face. He was taking in all of your beauty and the adorable pants you were letting out.

He looked down at his shaft and grabbed onto it to align himself up with you. You put your hands above your head to reach for the headboard. In an instant, you felt something slide into you and make you roll your eyes to the back of your head.

"Fuck.." He groaned loudly at your tightness, "You're so tight.."

"Hngh..!"

"Y/N.. ah.." He moaned, gripping onto your hips and thrusting into you.

"I-I.. lo-love you.. p-please.. D-Daichi-hah..! I-I-I'm.. s-sorry.." You rambled with tears in your eyes, "I-I.. I-"

He slammed his lips on you and silenced your cries, "Shh.. There's nothing to apologize about."

Sounds of loud moaning, skin-slapping, and kissing devoured the room. Your mind was not focused on anything else except him drilling into you. You were flying to the stars from his skillful hips.

You threw your hands on his back and dug your nails into his skin from him going deeper inside of you. Your tongue battled for dominance with his as he kept ramming his hips into yours.

"I love you so much.." He confessed.

"So, so, so much.."

"I only want you, understand?"

You moaned into the kiss while letting him dominate your mouth, "Oh.. m-my god~!"

He chuckled at your moans and broke the kiss to attack your neck with hickies and love bites.

"You are already doing so well with taking me.."

It was too much for you.

Everything that was happening was too much for you.

Him keeping your hips in place to keep hitting your g-spot over and over again. His smile, groans and chuckles clouding your ears and your mind. His sweet sayings about he much he loves you and how well you were taking him. His kisses on your neck and lips.

This entire situation was sending you over the edge and making you combust.

"Stop.."

"S-Stop.."

"Y-You're.. g-going to make.. m-me cum..!" You screamed, clawing at his back for him going deeper with each thrust he did.

"Hold it," He ordered sweetly, moving his head down to suck on your nipples.

He roughly cupped one of your breasts and put his entire mouth on it. You moved one of your hands to the back of his hair and gripped onto his scalp tightly. Loud pants came out of you as you watched him sloppily lick all over your nipple.

"Y/N.. you feel amazing.. Shit.. you feel so good.." He swore on your chest, moving his mouth to suck on your other nipple.

He swirled his tongue around your areola while sucking harshly on the aroused, perky tip. You pushed his head down more and cried from the way he was pleasuring you. He planted his hands on both sides of your body and clutched the sheets under you tightly.

"D-Daichi~" You trembled violently underneath him.

"Uh~!

"I-I-I.. c-can't..!"

Quickly, he took his mouth off your nipple and hovered back over you. He caressed your cheek and placed a kiss on the tip of your nose. You fluttered your teary-eyes open and watched him kiss all over your face to calm you down.

"You got this, Y/NN," He said, pecking your forehead while putting one of his hands back on your hips, "You are doing so well."

"Just hold it in for me.. alright?"

You nodded your head rapidly at his wishes.

You threw your head onto his shoulder and tried your hardest on trying not to cum. With his pace never stopping or wavering, he planted his other hand on the headboard with his thrusts becoming harsher and more fiercer. You cried loudly into his shoulder as one of your hands shifted to grab onto his muscular arm.

"I-I-I.. l-love.. y-you.."

"Hah~!"

"I-I.. love.. y-you.. s-so.. m-much.."

You moved your eyes down and opened your mouth slightly at his length being buried inside your walls.

You didn't want this night to end.

You wanted to be stuck in this moment for the longest.

"Fuck.. You're so tight.. Y/N..!" He groaned loudly, nearing his release, "Shit..!"

"I-I'm-uh.. going~ngh.. tah.. cum.."

"Y-You're.. go-huh..nna.. m-make.. muh.. cum..!"

"G-going.. t..to-fuckin' cum.." You chanted breathlessly.

He whispered into your ear darkly, "Cum."

With those words escaping him, you let your pent-up frustration go and released. At the same time, you felt him twitch inside of you. You dropped your head to the bed and breathed heavily as you listened to his hand drop from the headboard lazily. His head remained in the crook of your neck to catch his breath from making love to you so roughly. His hips came to a stop and he slowly slid out of you.

"Daichi.."

You unwrapped your legs around him and looked to the side of you to look at the sweaty boy. He picked his head up and towered over you.

"Did I hurt you?"

"What? No.." You declined, shaking your head rapidly at him.

A lazy smile paraded his face, "Thank God."

You blushed at him.

You looked away and over to the lamp on the nightstand.

"Y/N."

"Yes.." You nervously looked back over to him.

"Earlier, you implied at how you don't make me happy," He stated, staring into your eyes, "I'm going to tell you right now that none of it is true. You are the only person that can truly bring out my true myself and that can make me the happiest. Of course, I may get into arguments with you and I may get angered by some of the things you say but.."

"Please don't think for a second that you don't make happy.." He pleaded, "You don't understand the things you are capable of doing to me and I promise you don't.."

"I'll keep telling you this till until the end of my life.."

He grinned at you, "I'm in love with you and I plan to be with you for the longest."

You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I don't care about any other girl. I don't care about any-"

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry.."

"Y/N?"

"I'm sorry.."

"What are you sorry for?"

You pushed him away and sobbed loudly, "I'm sorry to myself for almost giving you away to another person when I only want you and love you.. I can't believe myself.. I almost gave you away to someone else..!"

He scrunched his face up in confusion at you.

You wiped your tears away and kept sobbing.

A laugh escaped Sawamura.

"Why are you laughing at me..?!" You cried harder with snot escaping your nose.

"Okay, okay.. I'm sorry," He stifled his laughter, bringing you into his arms, "If you need to cry, go ahead and cry. I won't laugh anymore."

"You're still laughing..!"

"I'm sorry," He apologized, putting his chin on your head, "I'm done."

You sniffled loudly and continued wiping your eyes, "Go back out with me... please.."

He smiled at your request, "I was already thinking of doing so."

You stopped crying and pushed your head into his chest. You smiled in his chest from you both agreeing to go back out.

"Uh.. Y/N, I do have bad news to break though.."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him and looked up at him, "What bad news?"

He scratched the back of his head nervously and smiled shyly. He pointed behind you at something. You glanced behind you. You widened your eyes at the broken headboard and a hole in the wall.

"Daichi!"

"It's okay, it's okay! I think I can pay for the damages.."

"No, no! Let's just sneak out!"

"What? No!"

"It's better than you using your funds. C'mon."

"Don't tell anyone about this though, alright..?"

"What? About my boyfriend breaking the headboard and putting a hole in the wall while having sex with me?"

"Please.. stop.."

"Oo~ someone's red.."

•••

im tired

next member -> ukai keishin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 3.1K 23
ใ“ใฎๆœฌใง โž a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
705K 16.6K 25
๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ \ (โ€ขโ—กโ€ข) / ยทrequests are opened now! ยทslow updates tbh ยทuhm help me with seme readers ยท๐ŸŽคsawaras...
621 7 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chรฉrie~!
722K 19.9K 37
โ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly โž โ—โ—โ— { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...