haikyuu one shots + more

De tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... Mai multe

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time 💦
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
sakusa kiyoomi • yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu • infatuation
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
scenario: first time 💦
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

kozume kenma • gamers love

618 24 1
De tojismanlynips

word count: 4018

genre: fluff

one-shot

have a great time reading :)

+++

"Where am I?" You read a question in your chat, "I am at the airport in Tokyo. I'm waiting for Kozume to show up. During that whole time, he was nagging me to be on time but he is nowhere to be seen. What a hypocrite, am I right?"

You stared at your chat and brushed your hair back, "If he doesn't come, we can try to get a cab. Although, I am shit at reading kanji and speaking Japanese."

A donation went across the screen, "You are shit at everything."

"I am not shit at putting these 9-inches in your mom and making her scream my name," You clapped back with a smile on your face, "Haha.. good one, me!"

Most of the comments in your chat were saying rolled in the chat and the others were either criticizing your lame mom joke or laughing at the person. You smiled into the camera and wiped your screen clean from dust particles. When you retracted your hand from in front of the screen, a black-haired blonde boy had been hovering over you with a look of disappointment.

You jolted in fear and shouted from him standing behind you, "What the hell are you doing?!"

He backed away and stared at you, "Payback for that one time when you said if you ever met me in real life you would scare me."

You frowned at him, "I wasn't being serious."

"You were."

You rolled your eyes at him playfully and smiled at him.

"Oh! Chat," You said in concern, fixing your camera and facing it towards you, "Are you guys alright?"

All of them spammed 'yes' in the chat. You fanned your camera to Kozume's direction as he had a blank expression on his face while looking at his phone and texting someone.

"Hey!" You shouted at him, "You have to say 'hi' to my chat! They've been waiting to see you. Do you know how long we waited for you, your highness?"

"No," He stated, "I don't care. And.."

He glanced up at your camera, "Your chat is stupid."

You gasped at his comment.

"Chat isn't stupid," You countered, "You and your chat is stupid. They say dumb things in there."

"You know what, you're mean, Kozume."

"If I was mean, I wouldn't let you get in my car and let you stay with me for the time being," He said, picking up your suitcases and walking over to his car to put in the trunk, "I also wouldn't translate anything fo-"

"Anyways," You said cheerfully, "Where's the others?"

"They had other things to take care of today," He told you, "It's only me and you. Unless, they want to show up later."

"Oo~ the famous duo finally united in Kenma's hometown Tokyo, Japan! Who can stop us now?" You asked adorably, getting in the car and buckling your seatbelt, "Hm?"

"No one," He answered you, getting in the car and smiling slightly over at you, "Now, welcome to Japan."

You smiled at him.

"You could've came to Taiwan," A dono said, "We could've gotten married! Why Japan?"

You laughed at the dono, "We didn't even start at the talking or dating stage. You skipped right to marriage, man."

You heard Kozume make an annoyed sound to himself.

"What's wrong?"

He stared at the road, "Nothing."

"Mm~"

In the chat, people were spamming you to tell your first impression of Kozume. You glanced over to Kozume driving with one-hand and the other with a beverage up to his mouth. You blushed at him and immediately snapped your head out of thought that was starting to churn up in your head of him and you being together.

"Kozume is hot."

Kozume almost spat out his drink. With hurry, he set his cup down and put two hands on the steering wheel to center himself. You furrowed your eyebrows at him in confusion.

"What was that, man?"

"What do you mean what was that?" He asked you loudly with a tint of red covering his face, "You are saying weird shit!"

"All I said was that you were hot," You shouted back, "That's not weird. It's being honest. Do you not like being called hot?"

"Want to be called sexy?"

"Stop!" He squeaked at you in embarrassment, "Fucking stop!"

"Fine," You sighed, "But.. yeah. That was my first impression of Kozume. He was always cute, but now he's really my cute teddy bear."

Kozume blushed harder at your comments.

"Am I dating Kozume?" You read a comment, "No. He's my partner-in-crime. My best buddy. My ride-or-die. My favorite, little gaming boy. My cute pudding."

"If anyone would like to date him, he's still single and doesn't ha-"

Kozume directed his attention over to you, "Turn off your stream."

"Hm? Why?" You asked him, "What do you want me to turn it off for?"

Kozume stopped at a red light and reached over to your camera to turn it off in the car. You watched him achieve his goal and return back to his seat with a sigh of relief. You blinked rapidly at him and decided to put your camera away.

"Chat didn't deserve that," You told him, "They're going to be mad at you later."

"They'll live," He told you, "For today, I don't want to be filmed by a camera. Instead, I want to take you around and show you everything."

He glanced over to you, "I want this day to only center around you.. It's your first time here and I want to show you everything.."

You leaned on the arm rest between you two and got close to him, "Oh? Everything?"

Kozume blushed red and started coughing. You sat back in your seat and giggled.

"It was a joke!" You told him, "But I agree with you, I've been streaming for this whole morning. We should spend time together and get to know each other more during this whole day!"

"It'll definitely be a fun experience with you."

Kenma looked at you in the corner of his eye and smiled.

"Cute."

"Hm?" You asked him, "Did you say something?"

"No," He declined, letting out a small, fake cough, "It was nothing."

Before you both went anywhere, he drove to his high-end penthouse and helped you get your bags out of the car to hull them upstairs. As he walked ahead of you to unlock the door, you peered out of a window of the large apartment complex and looked at the amazing scenery.

"Woah! You almost see the airport from here," You said in awe, "This is nice, Mr. Rich Kozume."

"Be quiet," He said nervously, opening the door and bringing your stuff in his house.

You followed after him and entered the apartment. You took off your shoes and shut the door behind you as you looked around.

"Impossible," You shouted loudly in his apartment, "It is so spacious, nicely decorated and it smells like you in here."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

You moved to him, "You have a nice scent. Don't worry. It smells like vanilla extract. A pretty smell."

He stopped moving and stared at you.

You smiled at him and quipped an eyebrow up, "Yes, my dazzling prince Kozume?"

He didn't say anything.

Outside, rain began to paint the windows and the sidewalks. You glanced over to the large windows and darted over to it to look outside in annoyance.

"Are you serious?" You asked in anger, "It was just sunny a couple of minutes ago. How'd it change so fast? Can you believe this, Kozume?"

"Stop calling me that," He demanded, "I've told you before to stop calling me that."

You looked behind him at you, "Hm? I thought you would've preferred if I hadn't called you by your first name. Isn't it a cu-"

"I want you to call me by my first name," He told you, "I gave you permission a while back. Don't call me that anymore."

You smiled softly and walked over to him, "I'm sorry. It's my mistake. Does that sound better.. Kenma?"

He blushed at you calling his name seductively.

You giggled, "It was a joke."

"I'll show you to your room.." He said quietly, turning around and walking down the hallway, "After that.. I'm going to go stream.. We can go anywhere we want tomorrow.."

"Okay~" You said cheerfully, "Do you want me to make you anything? I was thinking of doing a cooking stream for chat."

"No.." He said, opening the door to a room and bringing your things inside, "Just leave me be for the time being. I just want to play games and stream and not be bothered."

You watched him walk past you with a hint of anger exuding from him. You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"Kenma?"

He stopped moving, "What?"

"Did I hurt your feelings by calling your name like that?" You asked, "If so, I apologize."

He stayed silent.

"Bathroom is down there on your left," He said, pointing down the hallway, "I'll be upstairs in my gaming room. Don't come up there unless you need something."

He walked away from you and headed upstairs.

"Hm.." You said quietly, "I guess I can unpack first then clean up and stream."

You unpacked your clothes and entered the walk-in closet to put them up. You noticed that some of his clothes that he designed for his company were hung up. You smiled and gently pushed them to put the rest of your clothes on. You took one of his sweaters down and laid it across the bed while searching for underwear. You grabbed your loungewear and undergarments with your shampoo, soap and conditioner and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

You peered at the shower in confusion and turned it on gently. You put your hand under the water and felt that it was scorching hot. You swiftly lowered the temperature and kicked the door shut to the bathroom while stripping out of your clothes.

You hurried up with washing your hair and showering. You exited the shower and wrapped a towel around your body as you shut off the water. You slipped on your clothes and walked out of the bathroom and back to your guest room.

"No, I'm home," You heard Kenma say, "No, it's raining I'm not coming to get you."

You dried your hair off and stood there and listened to his conversation.

"Yes, she's here."

"Yes.." He said quietly, "Now, would you stop always asking me that damn question about her?"

You shrugged your shoulders and entered your room. You headed straight for your camera. You turned it on and got it set back up to stream. You hit the stream button and watched thousands of people pile into your stream within seconds.

You sat your camera down quickly and fixed your hair swiftly. You grabbed your camera and turned it on officially with your audio.

"Chat~ I missed you guys~"

You read the chat and saw everyone spamming on how you left them and why are you returning when you left them. You giggled at them and exited the guest room to go in the living room.

"It's not my fault that Kenma told me to end stream," You said, "What should I have done? Kicked him out of the moving vehicle?"

They all spammed 'yes'.

You smiled, "You guys are stupid."

"Where are you?" A donator asked, gifting you a hundred dollars.

"I am at Kenma's place," You answered, leaning back against the couch with the camera hovering over your face, "I'll be here for a few weeks until I go back to America. I'm just here to visit him and the others."

"Thank you for the donation of one hundred dollars, Madamoiselle... Lunarica" You thanked the person, smiling at the camera, "I sincerely appreciate it."

You read the chat and ran your hand through your wet, coily hair. You squinted your eyes at a chatter asking you why aren't you dating Kenma.

"Why am I always asked on a daily basis why am I not dating Kenma or am I dating Kenma?" You asked seriously, "Everyday it's the same question that pops up in my chat."

Most of them started telling the ones that keep asking about you and Kenma to stay out of your love life. A few of them commented how it's the way that he talks to you and acts around you than any other streamer he interacts with.

"Kenma literally acts the same around me," You said in confusion, "He has called me an idiot from messing up during streams.

They all spammed kapp.

You scoffed at them, "Chat, fuck you, guys. You all are stupid."

"Are you going to finish Resident Evil 5 with Mia?" A donator asked, giving you two dollars.

"Not tonight," You said sadly, "Jet lag has me messed up, man. If I feel up to it tomorrow, we can finish Resident Evil 5."

"Wait. Is my baby even streaming right now?" You asked the chat.

They all said no.

You pushed yourself back up against the couch and stared into the camera, "Mm. Let's play the sleeping game today. I'm tired as hell."

"Also, thank you for the two dollars, Master. And.." You trailed off, "Thank you for the fifty subs. Holy shit, Deserter, why do you always come into my chat giving me so many subs? You gave me 300 yesterday. What are you an oil prince or princess?"

You heard footsteps coming down the stairs behind you. You glanced behind you at Kenma with his calico cat in his hands.

"Is that my baby, Mocha~?!" You asked cutely, "Mocha, you are so cute."

"Watch her," Kenma instructed, walking over to you and peering down at you, "She keeps messing with Vanilla."

"Why is she being mean to him?" You wondered, looking up at him, "I thought they usually get along."

He blushed at you, "That's not what I mean by that."

"Oh," You said, looking down at her, "Why are you being nasty?"

She plopped into your lap and brushed her head up against your chest. You patted her head and smiled at her gently.

"You are so pretty~" You complimented her, "Do you know that? You are really, really pretty, Mocha."

"Does she have any toys?"

You shot your eyes up to look at him and you noticed he was staring at you again. You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

"What?" You asked him sheepishly, "Is there something on my face? Do you want to say hi to chat?"

He closed his eyes and turned away, "Nothing. Just watch her."

"Of course," You replied, "Have fun with your stream."

You watched him go up the stairs with his hair pulled up into a man bun. You subconsciously smiled at him and moved your gaze back to the camera. You let out a small yawn and rubbed your eye.

"I'm tired, chat," You told them, "What should we do?"

They were telling you to go to sleep.

"I don't want to end so early. I just started," You said sadly, "I'll feel bad to leave so early. If only it would stop raining, we could go around to go some places and go on adventure."

"Go to sleep. You've been streaming since this morning," A donator said, gifting two hundred dollars, "Streamer needs rest."

You read the chat and smiled at the heartfelt messages to you.

"Thank you, Frostyy and chat," You thanked them, "I'll go to sleep and make sure to give you guys a better stream tomorrow. We can play Overwatch or League of Legends tomorrow with Do-Hyun or Kaori. Then we can end it with Resident Evil 5 with Mia."

Mocha meowed in your lap and put her face up in the camera.

You giggled at her and petted her head, "Alright, Mocha and me say goodnight. We'll saw you all tomorrow. Love you guys~!"

You watched them pour in hearts as you said goodbye and ended your stream. You placed your camera down on the couch and placed Mocha on the couch.

"I'll be back," You whispered to her, "Don't worry, okay?"

You gently tip-toed over to the stairs and slowly treaded up the stairs. You went down the hall and noticed the door to his bedroom and game room open. You walked down the hallway and took a peek in his room.

You opened your eyes widely at his spacious and beautifully decorated room.

The bed in his room was extremely huge with a loveseat sitting directly in front of it to watch the plasma-sized screen television mounted on his wall. To the side of his bed, there was a desk with another computer and loads of notebooks neatly stacked to the side of it. In the corner of the room, there was a large bookcase of pictures and awards of his volleyball team.

You smiled at his room that smelled of him and backed away to enter his gaming room. You entered the room and saw him sitting at his desk as he played the game and read his chat. You looked around his room and decided to come up behind him to spook him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and accidentally pressed your chest up against the back of his head, "Boo."

He tensed up in your hold, "Stop.. Y/N."

You bent down and looked into his camera, "Hi, Kenma's chat."

You noticed his chat was spamming booba in the chat. Kenma peered over at you and blushed at your chest. You put your hand over your cleavage and brought yourself back up in disgust at his chat.

"Your chat is disgusti-"

"Y/N, why is a hot woman like you hanging around a wimpy boy like him when you could be going around dating a real man like me?" A donator asked, gifting him a dollar.

Kenma clicked onto his profile and banned him from his chat.

You giggled at Kenma.

He looked up at you, "What are you about to do?"

"I'm going to go sleep," You told him, rubbing your eyes, "I'm so sleepy from jet lag and from streaming early this morning."

"You can lay over there for now to rest. There's a blanket over there for you to sleep in."

"I guess I'll chill up here for now," You told him, smiling at him and walking over to the couch, "When will you be going to sleep?"

"Soon," He answered, "I don't plan on streaming for long."

"Do you want to sleep with one another when you're done? We can make it fun."

"Here you go with your weird shit again," He sighed, "Stop it."

You giggled, "I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

You laid on the couch and covered up in your blanket with your eyes on him. You watched his hand move across his mouse and keyboard as he played Valorant. You noticed his sleeves were yanked up with his veins on show. You sighed quietly and shut your eyes closed to stop thinking of him.

"Jett, Sage and Phoenix are the only three I mainly play," He said to his chat, "If I want to be a dickhead, I play Reyna."

"Which agent do I like more?" He repeated, "It will have to be between Phoenix or Omen or Viper. Viper and Omen are really good characters. They were one of the first characters I started off with in the game and actually enjoyed. The reason for Phoenix is because how useful he is for aggression techniques. In my opinion, Phoenix is definitely one of the best agents in the game because of his ult and how helpful he can be for his teammates."

"What about you, Y/N?"

"Best agent is Sage," You answered, "There's no other answer."

He chuckled, "When I taught you Sage, you said you hated her."

"You were making it difficult for me to understand!" You clapped back at him, "It's technically your fault. You think I'm supposed to be a god like you in that game within a minute."

"Radiant isn't a god. It's just being really good at the game."

"You're such an idiot," You smiled at the back of his head, "You know that you're a god at that game."

"When are you going to do Minecraft speed runs again or make a Minecraft modded server with Y/N and the others?"

He sighed, "I don't want to do any Minecraft speed runs anytime soon. I don't want to do Minecraft at all. Y/N said she wanted to do Stardew Valley, so we'll probably play that soon."

You snuggled up underneath the blanket and felt your eyes getting heavy.

"Alright, that was my last game," He announced, "I'm heading to bed. I have work to do tomorrow other than streaming and posting videos."

"See you all later," He said, "Sleep well and be safe. Goodbye."

He turned off his stream and pushed his chair back. He glanced behind him at you and noticed that you were knocked out that quickly. He got up from his chair and walked over to you.

He blushed at you looking so beautiful as you slept.

"Y/N, c'mon," He said quietly, poking you in your cheek, "It's time to go to sleep."

You whined in your sleep at him waking you. You snuggled up in the blanket and zoned him out to get back to sleep.

He sighed at you and struggled with putting his arms underneath your body to carry you to his room. He sighed in annoyance from him not having any strength in him to carry you.

You reached for his hand and intertwined it with yours slowly. He stared at you intertwining your hand with his in confusion. You opened your eyes with a warm smile on your face at him.

"Just sleep up here with me," You told him, "We don't have to move.. There's space for you and me."

He blushed hard at you.

You watched him cover his face in embarrassment with his sleeve, "Why do you say such weird things?"

"Because I like you," You confessed cutely, "And your reactions are the cutest."

He stared at you in shock.

You moved back on the couch some and lifted up the blanket to give him access to come join you on the couch.

He peeled himself off the floor and went to the door. You sat up and looked at him sadly. He shut his LED lights off and closed the door.

"Give me a second.." He said quietly, taking off his jacket, "I'm not rejecting you.."

You watched him take off his jacket and set it on his chair. A smile spread across your face as he made his way over to you. You laid back down on the couch and lifted up the blankets for him.

He got onto the couch with you and got under the large blanket with you. Within seconds, you got on top of him and smiled down at him.

"I want to date you.." He said truthfully, looking away from you, "I've wanted to date you for over a year now.."

"We can date," You stated, running your thumb over his eyebrow and smiling, "How about you and me go on our first date tomorrow as an official couple?"

"No more famous duo?" He wondered, peering up at you, "No more friends? A relationship where you are mine, right?"

"Yes."

He squinted his eyes at you, "I'm serious, Y/N. Don't mess with my feelings. I like you so much that I only want you and that I want to date you so badly."

You giggled at him, "No jokes."

"You are mine?"

"Mhm!"

"I am yours?"

"Mhm!"

You pecked his lips and smiled softly, "So.. I'm assuming there's a lot of competitors?"

"There is, but you win it by default and you always will."

•••

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
706K 16.6K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
2.6K 50 19
We find comfort in people that aren't real. We find happiness with characters that don't exist. So, we use our vast imaginations to enjoy our time...
104K 2.4K 16
(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader scenarios, and I try to keep the reader...