Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 43

3.5K 90 81
By shadow1dark2night

Denki took the dummy and ran behind the three teens.

"SAVEEE MEEE!" Denki yelled at them as Katsuki just aimed his hand up and explodes one of the robots coming for Denki.

_______ cuts up the other robots with her sword before shoving her sword in it's memory system and shutting it down.

Kirishima on the other hand was blocking the 3rd robots hits.

"A little help here!" Kirishima yelled out getting cornered by hits as Katsuki ran over blasting it to bits.

______ ran over to Denki who was panting still holding the dummy in his arms.

"THAT WAS WAY TO CLOSE!" He yelled as she smiled.

There was a sudden shake in the ground and some yells could be heard from the other side of the hallway.

"We should go help!" Kirishima said as Katsuki finished off the robot.

"They can take care of themselves let's keep going." Katsuki said walking off.

______ just followed as Kirishima sighed.

The four of them walked down a creepy hall. Getting ready for any battles.

"Woah it's getting real dark.." Denki said hugging the dummy tighter.

"This way." Katsuki said turning the corner.

They all followed.

______ using her Hawk to fly around and look ahead.

"Is there anything??" Katsuki asked her.

She shook her head but she just froze.

"Hey!" She said looking up.

The boys look at her confused.

"Someone just ruined my blood! It's not responding to my orders!" _____ said not feeling or sensing her blood anywhere.

Katsuki glared looking ahead.

Denki hid behind Kirishima.

"What do you mean ruined?" Kirishima asked but then another shake to the ground goes off.

A roar heard. it sounds like Dark Shadow

They all ran over finding ______'s Blood hawk frozen.

"My blood..." She said pouting as Tokoyami and Shoto were fighting robots on their own with Sero.

Katsuki blasts off and helps them.

Kirishima just runs off behind him as Denki set the dummy by _____ so he could go help.

She sighed letting the boys take care of it but then realized there was another dummy at the top of the panel on the ceiling hanging off.

She turned to call one of the boys but they were all busy fighting.

Well I can't use my old blood now that it's frozen..Ugh I'll pass out at this rate.

She reopened her cut taking blood out.

She set the old dummy on the ground safe as she made wings and flew up to the other dummy picking it up. The debris above her cracked.

She smiled. "There you g-"

The ceiling fell ontop of her.

"AAH-!"

She got caged in against the ground.

Her blood wings trying to hold the debris off her body but using her quirk to hold back something so heavy wasn't getting easy.

Shoto looked over. He witnessed her going under and stopped moving.

"_______!" He yelled running over letting Tokoyami take care of the robot.

Katsuki smirked defeating one as he looked over seeing Shoto run.

"What did he say?" Katsuki asked Sero.

"He called out _____! SHIT WATCH OUT!" Sero yelled taping the other bot back.

Katsuki looked over seeing Shoto remove small pieces of debris off a stack of concrete, Billboards and extra pieces of lights.

He ran over realizing she was under it all as he went to help.

"______?!" Katsuki yelled.

"I'm fine! Just get this shit off..I don't think I can hold it off any longer!" She yelled.

Shoto and Katsuki were relieved hearing her safe.

They both just started to throw pieces off her.

______ kept the dummy under her body as Kirishima and Sero came to help.

Denki grabbed the other dummy as she finally got free.

She stopped her quirk finally just panting as she held the other dummy in her hand.

"What the hell happened?! Are you hurt?!" Katsuki asked her.

"Calm down. I just wasn't careful. Anyway we got 2 of 6 now. I'm sure the others found the 4 remaining let's just head back up.." _____ said looking at them.

"I left Mina and Shinsou a while back! They found a dummy and went out" Sero said smiling as the group agreed to leave.

Katsuki threw the dummy from _____'s arms to Kirishima to hold so she didn't have anything in her hands.

He just held her hand and pulled her along as they walked out.

He's acting like a mad mom..

_____ smiled walking with him and the others.

They found the exit and got out as Denki and Sero cheered.

Mina, Izuku and a few others were already outside having 2 other dummies as well.

_____ smiled as she left Katsuki just hugging Mina as the two girls fall onto the floor together.

"We did it!!" Mina cheered.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at them as Denki and Kirishima throw the dummies onto the pile waiting for the rest of the class to finish.

***
"Good job. All of you have improved. You'll be getting your scores after the weekend. Also you're free to go. Head to Recovery girl if needed." Mr.Aizawa said to the students.

All Might and Midnight smile praising them.

They walked to the locker rooms just changing.

"Oh no.." Uraraka said behind _____ as she touched _____'s bare back.

Immediately feeling a shit ton of pain.

"OW! HEY!" _____ yelled turning around fast.

Uraraka pulled her hand back.

"I'm sorry! You have a huge bruise on your back I think!" Uraraka said.

Momo looked at _____'s back.

"..wow it's color seems bad, you should ice it." Momo said as ______ turned her back to the mirror and turned her head seeing a large bruise forming across her back bone.

"...ew it's ugly" she said.

Mina laughed. "It's not suppose to be pretty, you wanna go let Recovery girl check it out?"

_____'s nods. "Might as well. I'll go with Katsuki. You better choose a movie and don't let Denki choose it this time." ______ said as Mina nods.

The girls got dressed as _____ met up with Katsuki.

"A bruise? How big?" Katsuki asked her.

"Ehhh it's not that bad. I just wanna make sure it's nothing else. It doesn't hurt too much." ______ said.

Katsuki touched her back hearing that as she jumped up.

"Ya right." He said as they walk into Recovery girl's room.

_______ just took off her shirt staying in her bra letting Recovery Girl check on her while Katsuki waited watching.

"How in the world did you manage to get this." Recovery Girl asked.

______ explained the ceiling falling as Recovery girl sighed just applying medication on the surface of the skin.

During that time the door opened and Shinsou walked in with Izuku.

The two boys looked over seeing _____ sitting in her bra.

Both faces turned red as Katsuki stood infront of her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Katsuki yelled glaring.

"S-sorry Kacchan..we just needed a check up.." Izuku said.

"Well I don't think anything's broken. Just make sure to ice it every now a then." Recovery girl said standing up.

Katsuki blocked Shinsou's and Izuku's view of her until she put on her tank top.

"What happened to you?" Shinsou asked ______.

"The ceiling fell on me" she answered casually while putting on her UA jacket.

"Woah really? Well I'm glad you're alright." Izuku said smiling.

She smiled back until Katsuki grabbed her arm.

"Let's go."

______ walked out with Katsuki as he held her hand tight.

She leaned against him as the two get back to the dorms.

They had a little movie night planned but it wasn't until 8pm.

So they had 4 hours left.

Katsuki walked with her to his room.

_______ took off her jacket and shoes.

She moved and sat down on his bed as she watched Katsuki undress.

He grabbed his towel looking over at her.

"Let's shower."

She looked up at him. "Ya I should probably shower too..I'll meet you back here??" She asked getting up but he grabbed her arm.

"I meant let's shower together." He said.

"Kats we can't not in the dorms. One of the guys or girls could walk in.

"They won't. Come on.." he said pulling her hand heading out his door and walking to the boys showers infront of his door. They looked around before Katsuki let ______ in.

He closed the door and smirked down at her.

There were walls between each shower. But only up to the waist. The rest of your body could show.

______ looked at the different setting seeing how different it was from the girls side as Katsuki walked her to one of the stalls and undressed throwing his clothes to the side.

"Are you sure..?" She asked watching him get completely nude.

He nods to her as she hesitated before undressing.

Katsuki turned on the water getting it on a warm temperature.

He looked over as she walked back to him.

A faint blush on her face and his as they both stand naked together.

He pulled her in by the waist both getting under the water.

______ smiled as Katsuki grabbed the soap rubbing it against her shoulder being careful around her back not to hurt her too much.

He actually for once started to enjoy showering everything about her made him feel so much better.

He took his time to have an excuse rubbing his hands all over her body and breasts squeezing them in his hand as she looked up at him working the soap on his chest.

"...Katsuki?"

"Hm?"

She runs her hand down to his abs cleaning them as she then looked up.

"Do you think if I mix my blood into another persons body I'll be able to move them??" _____ asked.

He jerked back.

"WHAT!? The hell type of question is that!?" He asked.

"Oh come on, do you think it would work??" She asked eagerly wanting to know.

He blushed red seeing her tits bounce as she was jumping a little to step forward.

He looked away. "Damn. How am I suppose to know! Maybe??" He said.

"I really wanna try it but I don't want to do it on people I like.."

"Do it on your next mission. But I don't like the idea of people sharing your blood." Katsuki said as he grabbed the shampoo.

"I can always take it out of them." She said washing her own hair now too.

She smiled enjoying his shampoo's scent.

Katsuki just looked down at her watching her shower.

A faint blush still on his face.

They got cleaned under the towel as he just pulled her back against his body.

She looked up at him smiling just leaning up to kiss his lips.

"It's getting real hard holding back everyday." Katsuki said.

"Mm I told you we shouldn't shower together." She said as he smirked just kissing her again.

But the door to the shower opened.

Both eyes went wide and ______ ducked behind the wall.

Katsuki looked down at her hiding infront of the wall as Kirishima walked in.

"Oh, hey man!" Kirishima said smiling seeing Katsuki.

The wall blocked Katsuki's waist down and blocked ______'s body.

"W-what are you doing here? Get out!" Katsuki yelled glaring.

Kirishima laughed undressing until he got naked and into the stall right infront of Katsuki.

"Calm down, I need a quick shower." Kirishima said as he turned on the water.

Katsuki looked down at ______ who have her mouth covered afraid of Kiri spotting them knowing if he did he'd tell Mina and Mina would EAT ______ alive.

"Hey Mina told me _____ had to go to recovery girl is she okay??" Kiri asked showering as Katsuki just nods.

"Y..ya she's fine."

⚠️ [small smut warning] ⚠️

______ looked up at Katsuki as his dick was right infront of her face.

Honestly it was amusing to her. He was already so hard.

She just poked it. Cause him to look down.

She poked it again watching it bounce as Katsuki blushed red at her playing with him while they were vulnerable.

Kirishima went off chatting to Katsuki as _____ decided it was a great way to annoy him.

She just licked the tip of his dick moving her hands to his balls as Katsuki tensed up looking down at her as he tried to act normal just staying under the water.

Kirishima didn't notice anything just quickly getting his shower done and turning off the water.

"Hey you done yet?" Kiri asked looking over at him seeing him just standing there his face a bright red.

"Ya I am! just get out already!" Katsuki said glaring at him taking a step forward as his dick entered her entire mouth. He tried not to make any expressions as she sucked his dick fast.

Kiri soon grabbed his towel wrapping it around himself and heading out of the shower as Katsuki finally looked down at _____

He grabbed the back of her head making her go faster as she smirked looking up at his flustered face.

"..shit why'd you have to start this" he said as she felt him twitch in his mouth.

She teased him pulling away right when he was about to release.

He held back.

"Fuck! What are you doing!?" Katsuki yelled looking down at her as she just leaned against the wall looking up at him.

"I mean if you don't want me to do it I won't. I respect your wishes." _____ said teasingly smiling.

Katsuki blushed red stroking his dick.

"Do it..now.."

"What's the magic word?"

"BITCH!"

"Nah I didn't say your name. I said magic word."

Katsuki glared as she smirked.

______ just moved back forward stroking his dick for him as Katsuki gripped her wet hair.

She finally went back to sucking his dick before he immediately came into her mouth.

She pulled away his cum dripping out of her mouth.

Katsuki was breathing heavily just looking down at her as she moved to stand up she wiped her mouth getting under the water and cleaning herself off.

"..." Katsuki just watched her as she turned to face him.

"Let's get out."

He just nods softly before cleaning up and wrapping a towel around her first.

He grabbed the extra towel and stepped out first before both run into his room.

______ smiled.

"We're lucky he didn't see me." _____said drying her body.

"If he did I would've killed him." Katsuki said doing the same just grabbing boxers to put on.

"Hey kats can I borrow some clothes? I'm not gonna wear my dirty bra and panty" ______ said throwing it into his laundry casually.

He rolled his eyes throwing a pair of dark green boxers at her.

She held it up. "Uh.."

"Just wear it."

She put it on and by luck, if her ass wasn't there it wouldn't have fit.

She looked into the mirror laughing.

"Hey we can totally match!" She said as Katsuki looked over at her messing with his boxers she had on.

He just took out a shirt throwing it at her to wear.

"Noo give me a hoodie it's cold." She said as he just throws one of his hoodies at her.

She smiled taking it and putting it on.

She rolled on his bed smiling cuddling herself.

"Oh my goddd we should trade clothes more often it smells just like you."

"What a freak" Katsuki said just putting on a shirt and shorts.

_____ smiled looking at him opening her arms.

"You love me."

"Do I?"

"Mhm. Now come here bitch!" ______ said waiting for him as he rolled his eyes joining her in bed.

Katsuki kissed her cheek hugging her tightly.

"Hey Kats."

"What now?"

"We still have to go to Mina's room for movie night-"

"No."

She looked at him as he looked at her dead serious.

"Fine. I'll just go and enjoy the night with my friends. Without you." She said sitting up on his body only to be pulled back down as he hovered on top of her.

"Only thing you'll be doing is cuddling me all night." He said.

"Movie."

"Cuddle."

"Movieeee."

"We're fucking cuddling."

"...Movie? And Cuddle?"

"..."

_____ smiled kissing his cheek and pushing him off to stand up.

"Let's go!!"

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...