Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroe... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kaptee 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Katper 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97
Kapter 98
Kapter 99
Kapter 100
Kapter 101: THE END
READ BITCH: author's note
HIYAA

Kapter 42

3.4K 98 68
By shadow1dark2night

After last nights event Shinsou and Katsuki were both a little too exhausted to wake up.

Shinsou woke up finally because of his alarm but Katsuki stayed sleeping.

_____ looked down at him as she yawned softly

She moved pushing his shoulders back and forth to wake him up but he didn't budge.

"Katsss..wake uppp"

He pushed her off turning around to lay on his stomach.

She glared moving and sitting on his ass as she jump on his body shaking the bed along with him to wake him up.

She straddled him having her back arched while her hands where on his shoulders.

"Katsukiii, get uppp" she said tiredly.

He still didn't budge.

She just laid down pressing her body against his back Katsuki arching his own back with her as he was finally awake with the feeling.

She tightened her arms around him her breasts pressing against his back.

He smirked enjoying the feeling not moving to not let her move.

She sighed closing her eyes just hovering her fingers across his shoulder.

"We're gonna be late..." she said as a warning just cuddling on his body.

"..With you on my back of course we are." Katsuki finally replied smiling as she sat up.

"You're awake! Come onnn get up!" She moved to get off him but he just pulled her back down.

He flipped to have her face to face with him.

"Kats.."

"You can't just drag me out like yesterday ruin my sleep schedule and expect me not to get revenge." He says smirking.

Her face turned red as she looked to the side.

He looked so..hot. Messy hair, tired eyes and a rusty morning voice.

Katsuki saw her face go red and laughed sitting up on her body pulling her up with him as he kissed her cheek.

"I'll take care of you tonight. But no more surprises." He says as she hid her face in his shoulder.

"..right ok"

The two take a while before getting dressed and heading out barely getting to class in time.

_____ took out her notebook seeing Shinsou yawn while he took his out.

Mr.Aizawa came into the room and just started to teach them before letting them know about the new test.

He made them all go outside and to get into their hero costumes.

_____ dressed up as Mina helped playing with her sword, waiting in the girls locker room.

"I wonder what today's exam will be like" Mina said as ____ put on her thigh belt and put her blade on it.

"Ya..I just hope it's not too much I'm still tired.."

"Right what time did you guys get back??"

"Near midnight."

"Wow, hey at least you got a little bit of sleep in. Come on let's go before we're late." Mina said grabbing her arm dragging ____ out towards the group.

______ just put her sword on the strap on her back walking towards Katsuki who looked at her new improved costume.

She had to get some alterations since her old costume was torn up.

If anything it looks the same but..it also looked tighter.

______ looked over at Katsuki who's eyes were still trailing her body.

She smiled holding his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder as he snapped out of it and looked away.

He was in his winter costume. Honestly he looked even more attractive to her.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked looking down at her again seeing her legs open just skin showing.

"A little but it doesn't bother me." She replied.

He was gonna argue but Mr.Aizawa and All Might walked out.

"Alright. Today we'll be doing something a little different. Inside the building there will be 6 dummies who need to be saved from 6 different obstacles. Each of you will be tested on what or how you help the team to save them. You can work together or go on your own. Your grade will depend on your own actions." Mr.Aizawa says.

"And to give it more of a dramatic feeling! Villains attacked the mall! Leaving hundreds of victims to be saved, most got out from police's help and the Villains were captured! All that's left is to save the remaining 6 victims and bring them back safely outside! The Villains broke many items in the mall, causing fires! Earthquakes and much more destruction. If you're not careful you will get hurt by debris! Good luck to all of you!" All Might said smiling proudly in his buff form.

"Oh wow this sounds fun!" Mina said.

"Hell ya! We can work together." Sero said smiling.

"We will start in 10 minutes!" Mr.Aizawa said walking off with All Might to watch from the room.

______ looked over at Katsuki who was fixing his grenade's.

Everyone talked about splitting up into teams to search for each victim.

Katsuki obviously only wanted ______ but Kirishima and Denki joined in.

Mina went with Sero and Momo.

Shinsou stayed by Izuku, Uraraka and Asui while the others get together as well.

They get infront of the broken down burning mall getting ready to go in.

_____ tied her mask to be tighter so it didn't fall off as she just waits for the alarm to start.

***
"You sure this is a good idea? They can get seriously hurt." Midnight said standing with Aizawa and All Might.

"It is. They should have improved after their internships. They'll be fine." Mr.Aizawa said as they watched the cameras as the alarm goes off and the students run in.

All Might keeps his eyes on _____.

After what Akaguro told him he was a bit worried she'd do too much to get to his level.

***
They ran in going their separate ways.

But soon started to walk getting lost in the mall.

"Damn we've been walking for so longgg" Denki whined getting bored.

"Why'd you even follow us?!" Katsuki asked glaring.

"Come on Bakubro we could never leave you!" Kirishima said smiling.

______ just walked beside them looking around. The floor was creaking softly.

"It's pretty dark here...Tokoyami went with Shoto right??" _____ asked.

"Ya, he's the only one who could help keep dark shadow calm." Kirishima said smiling as she nods.

"Hey guys look down there!" Denki said seeing a burst pipe causing water to flood the floor.

"Should we check it out?" Kirishima asked as they all look to Katsuki waiting for a reply.

He scoffed.

"Stay out of my way." Katsuki said walking to the railing to jump down to the flooded floor.

But ______ quickly ran trying to grab his arm.

"KATS WAIT!" She missed his arm and immediately cut her arm making a lasso to grab his body before it touched the water.

"HAH?! HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Katsuki yelled looking up at her seeing her hold the railing while pulling him back up to the second floor.

Kirishima looked at her confused.

She released her quirk around him.

"Are you insane?! We can't go there look." ______ said pointing at the ground showing them the electric power spazing in the water.

"Oh damn.." Kiri said.

Katsuki looked at it realizing he almost jumped down into his own death.

"...thanks" he said to her as she shook her head.

"I don't see the problem!" Denki yelled.

All of them look down finding Denki standing in the flood.

"That idiot" Kirishima said laughing.

"I guess it makes sense for it not to hurt him.." _____ said.

"YOU COULD'VE DIED YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Katsuki yelled at him as Denki smiled.

"AWWW YOU CARE TOO MUCH KACCHAN!" Denki yelled having his arms open.

Katsuki scoffed and just using his quirk blasting him to the stairs where the water didn't touch yet. The floor shook under Kirishima and _____ but they didn't think too much of it.

"Heyy look I think we found one of the dummies!" Denki said pointing at the top of a stall where the dummy was safe from the water.

Kirishima and ______  stayed on the second floor. It was creaking still but not too bad.

"Be useful and get it!" Katsuki yelled at Denki as Denki walked over to the dummy.

"Dont let it get wet you idiot!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"it's a dummy!" Denki yelled back.

"So are you! Keep it out of the water or it'll be dead!" _____ yelled down to them annoyed at their bicker.

Kirishima laughed finding it amusing as Denki carried the dummy to Katsuki but as he took a step to meet up with them the floor below them cracked.

Kirishima stopped moving looking at ______ who's eyes went wide.

The second floor's ground was about to fall into the water.

Katsuki and Denki look over hearing the break.

"What's going on up there?!"

"Dont answer him.." _____ whispered to Kirishima gently.

"One wrong move and we go down" she said trying not to make any sudden movements.

Denki saw the ground they were standing on crumbling slowly into the water as he informed Katsuki about the situation.

Katsuki tried to think of a way to get them out of there without falling into the water and without using his quirk since it would only cause the break to go down fast..

"Hold on don't move!" Katsuki yelled at them.

"_____...what do we do..?" Kirishima asked as the ground at his feet were starting to crack even more. He tried to look for something to grab but everything was breaking.

She looked at them then back at the ground before using the blood she had out already and wrapping it around Kirishima's waist and legs.

"What are you doing..?!" He asked watching her use the amount of blood on only him since it was enough only for one person.

She took out more blood from her wound and attached it to the belt around Kiri to get him to hang from the ceiling.

"Hey.. do yourself too." Kiri said.

"I will I just need to get more blood for me." She said but the ground broke even more as she grabbed onto the railing.

Kirishima tried to do the same but he was already lifted up attached to the ceiling by his waist.

He looked down holding his arm out for her to grab.

"_____!" Katsuki yelled about to help knowing the risk but she just grabs Kirishima's hand as the railing broke and the entire surface below them fell into the water.

Kirishima's eyes went wide just making sure not to let go of her.

"HEY DONT YOU DARE LET GO!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"We'll find something to help!" Denki yelled.

"No it's fine! Give me a second." ______ yelled back.

Her arm was getting tired and with Kirishima's grip it hurt.

She just took out more blood making a sheet of blood below them but it wasn't thick enough to hold a body.

"Hey can't you fly us over to them?" Kirishima asked.

"...I need both hands to make something bigger it won't work and we can fall into the water..hey can you let go for just a second?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Kirishima yelled.

"Don't worry I'll fall onto the sheet it'll fall but I won't touch the water." She said trying to loosen his grip.

"NO STOP MOVING! if you fall in and your quirk doesn't keep the water back you'll get hurt!" Kirishima yelled at her.

"Geez don't be so dramatic. I'll be fine. Now let go." _____ said.

"AYE YOU BETTER NOT LET GO!" Katsuki yelled not hearing their convo but seeing Kiri's grip loosen as she slid off him.

She smiled and fell right onto her blood sheet.

She finally took out more blood waving her hands to her sides making the sheet thicker to hold two people as she lowered Kirishima's belt and had him on the sheet withh her as she got them to the stairs.

"Finally.." she said dropping them as she gathered her blood into a hawk to sit on her shoulder as she looked at the boys who were all terrified at her almost near death attempt.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Katsuki yelled at her.

"I mean I'm dating you so ya" _____ said smiling as the Hawk craws.

Katsuki glared.

"Why did you let go!?" Katsuki yelled at Kirishima.

Kiri tried to explain but _____ and Denki already started to walk off heading to find any more dummies.

The two followed behind.

The hawk just flying ahead to look for anything it can. Or more like _____ trying to sense anything ahead of them.

After a few minutes _____ stopped walking.

The boys look at her as she closed her eyes her fingers and wrist just moving gently.

"What are you doing?" Kirishima asked looking at her.

The hawk soon flew back as she pulled out her sword from her back.

"Did Mr.Aizawa say there would be bots??" ____asked them.

"He said the villains were already captured." Denki says.

"Why? did you see something?" Katsuki asked.

"...there were large bodies none familiar like any of our classmates-" and with that an explosion went off as the wall broke.

They all turn seeing 3 robots labeled.

'Escape Villain 1'
'Escape Villain 2'
'Escape Villain 3'

"Oh god.." Kirishima said as the Bots ran at them.

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
13.7K 747 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
34.3K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...