𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

Autorstwa strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... Więcej

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23

1.1K 52 85
Autorstwa strawberry1d

Dream list, the priority
With no concerns about money

It was two days later and ARMY's sunshine birthday. His parents wished him a very joyous birthday very early before opening his eyes to face the day. His members, as ever, made a massive fuss of his birthday with a cake and candles. They were all congratulating on receiving the all-time birthday gift. The Big Hit Agency has raised his Kpop dating ban. He can now pursue any girl he wishes secretly, but it must be his soulmate Big hits rules. The agency doesn't want him to be reckless now.

He got a lot of advice, and extravagant presents from the big Hyungs, even candid advice on behaving, as two of them already received their Soulmates. The maknae -line also gave him a cute gift.

He admires his brothers. He was pampered with love the morning when he entered the agency with thousands of hugs and gifts from the big makeup and stylist Noonas and Hyungs- staff members, managers, bodyguards, and CEO BANG PD.

Jhope was taking all the advice like a good sport as if he wants to pursue anyone right now, even if the recent bonding made him restless and anxious.

He hasn't laid eyes on his soulmate for two days. Occasionally he would eagerly look around to see if he could spot her with her brother, Kenichi. Although he was missing her presence, he was suppressing that feeling. He even dreamt of her twice the past night, which left him annoyed. His two nights' sleep was restless. He woke up thrice in two nights with extreme headaches.

FATE made sure he was facing all the emotions and heartache of denying the bond. He constantly thought about her eyes, which haunted him daily. He knows his hyungs had felt the shift in his emotions because although he is the most optimistic and happiest member of the band, he doesn't know how long he will keep the facade that he is just anxious about his release mixtape.

He can keep it up for two weeks, but what will he say after the release of his mixtape. Yoongi is very intuitive, and he knows him so well. He knows that there is more behind the so-called story.

Jhope likes her twins brother, and he is very talented and goofy. A big flirt, though, just like Jimin. But the eldest Maknae ( the Hyung of the Maknae has somewhat mellowed down on his flirting, and they speculated that he is not over his whirlwind romance with a certain Aussie girl.

He was unusually quiet for few months, which caused the group a little concerned, but he seems better and his perverted self again. Jimin was back to Jimin just without excessive dating scandals.

The media thought that his company warned him to get his act together or it his about can be contract termination, but he just shrugged it off and said he grew up and he is more considered about the bands and, of cause his fabulous image.

More scandals are occurring now from the other K-pop girl groups about bullying etc.

ARMY around the World had diverse projects for Jhope -day. They posted numerous Twitter messages send him glorious throwback pics on all social media platforms. They made banners and all types of projects in his name.

ARMY worldwide steer projects like donating an impressive amount of money to Jhopes preferred charities near his heart. He embraces children, sick, underprivileged, or abandoned.

He is also an incredibly giving and generous member of the popular band BTS, and he loves donating his own money to various causes.

This year for his bday Jhpe the sunshine of ARMY, donated 100 million won to the Child Fund in his country. ARMY decided to match in, and they also start contributing to the fund, cementing them as the most powerful fandom to date.

During his VLIVE segment with ARMY to thank them for all their love and support, the forever busy Jimin was gate-crashing his session with ARMY. J-hope just shook his head and told ARMY he would let baby Mochi in.

After that eventful vlive session, he was just relaxing in his studio when he got a call from Jiwoo, who is vacationing for a week in the Bahamas with her Soulmate.

"Happy birthday, my little namdongsaeng (brother)...." Jiwoo's voice is loud and cheerily as she gave him all the well-wishes and told him he must expect a birthday package today from her and Jordan. He thanks her and express his desire to see her soon. 

"We can go to our favorite restaurant and eat some kimchi. If you have the coming weekend off, come home, and the Jungs can spend time as a family. Jordan will be with us. Please..." She suggests. He hasn't physically seen his parents for four months. He hopes he has nothing on his schedule.  

They made an appointment to go for a sibling date when she is back. She can't wait for his first mixtape to be released. His family is waiting anxiously to support him there also. She already bought several items of HOPE World merch as a gift to their younger family members, his little nieces, and nephews.

He and his band members will have a private dinner at home. Samiya* Jins' soulmate will prepare a special dinner for him. Kimchi with a taste of India. She and Jin are planning the menu. The boys are all looking forward to spending a nice relaxing day with him at the BANGTAN mansion.

Sungdeuk called him to come and check out the choreography of the debut dancers with the official backup crew. The backup dancers love Hobi. They even called him Manager Jung because he is one of the dance choreographers of BigHit and very strict.

Sungdeuk and the other instructors value his opinion. Jhope was well-known before even joining the band, especially in the underground Sreetdance scene. He was in a dance crew called " NEURON."

He quickly locks Hope World studio and found his way to the biggest dance studios on the second floor. Yoongi and RM studios are shut.

He is so excited for the new diverse dancers. Interviews are already scheduled to promote and introduce BIG HITS Dance Debutees. They already made waves in the dance world as one of the hottest backup dance crews in South Korea. 

When he entered and sudden birthday cheers erupted, the group sang the birthday song in various voices and tones. Party poppers went off, streamers, the works, J-hope was smiling from ear to ear and was welcome in by Sungdeuk, who held a cute birthday cake. He had to blow out the candle. Everybody was clapping hands as Jhope chuckled shyly.

Great was his surprise when he notices all his members in the little crowd. He was so delighted by the lovely gesture. Jimin was hollering strange stuff, which had the group in stitches.

The make-up noonas made lunch for all of them. The group was clapping and wishing him well. He thanked the group for the love they showed for him.

One of the hyungs of the back-dance crew gave him a big box that they filled with gift bags courtesy of the group. He was so grateful to even all the interns who gave him gifts. 

They had a lovely time celebrating his birthday with lots of Korean dishes and sweet treats. The interns' job was clean up afterward, Dove's eyes were on his every move the whole time, and the Bts members went back to work. Before he leaves out of the door to go back to Hope World, one of the twins came up to him with a big smile, and he looked different with platinum dyed hair that makes him look cool.

"Er...sorry Jhope-Hyung...er...I want to thank you for what you did for my sister Akira . Keitaro informed me about your kind gesture. We are grateful for what you did" He smiled, his signature smirk that usually melts all the hearts of people around it.

Jhope showed open surprise at the gratitude from the younger boy. Most of the staff will be too shy to come up and speak to him.

"Don't sweat...It's nothing ...I also have a sister, my only sister. I know how protective we get of our siblings. At least she was safe when I found her," Jhope said with a quiet tone. His heart is constricting again, thinking about the anxiety she went through and the added pain he caused her.

Kenichi smile widely," we are very grateful...I hope you have a great birthday...here...a birthday and thank you gift from us?" Kenichi handed him a dark blue gift bag.

Akira also bought Jhope a cute designer fluffy satchel bag, making her a few pounds poorer. To thank him for rescuing her from an anxiety breakdown. She asks her brother never to disclose that she gave it.

She placed a note in one of the zipped compartments of the bag when he found it or not. Keitaro and Kenichi both pop out and bought a designer beanie and scarves for Hobi as it is still a little chilly.

Jhope was stunned by the generosity and gratitude shown by the twins for what he did for Akira two days ago. He wanted to ask about her whereabouts so bad when he notices Dove looking at them, apparently eavesdropping on their conversation. She smiles and quickly carries on, wiping and throwing the dirty paperware in refuse bags.

Inwardly he was so mad for her carelessness toward his soulmate. Even if he doesn't accept the bond, it by no means indicates that he is heartless. The bond forces him to accept the protective nature.

"Thank you, Kenichi. How're your siblings doing? Don't see them here today?" He hopes he can satisfy his bond with the knowledge that she is well.

Kenichi smile widely," They started with their Korean language course at some center here in Seoul."

Jhope looks genuinely surprised," Really? Aren't you going to miss out on the experience.?"He is pleasantly surprised that his soulmate is learning his native tongue.

"Oh, no sweat, I'm the only one who can converse in Korean. I went for a two-year course in London. I've always known what I want to do in life...and I've prepared early to reach for my dreams. You don't have to speak Japanese with me anymore." He suggested kindly.

"Whoa, that's so cool, Kenichi" Some of the dancers were surprised that a superstar was talking like an everyday person to one of them. Some feel a little envious that BTS finds interest in the trendy Kenichi. Hobi is a cool guy. Just like the rest of the group that treated them like family.

"Thank you, and we had to encourage Akira a few weeks ago because she's leaving Seoul at the end of the month..." Jhope paled, his eyes widen, and is a little visible shook.

"S...she's leaving you guys...alone in S.Korea. you're  minors w...what if..."J hopes heart was beating erratic. He bit his lip to suppress the sudden fear and nervousness. Why is she doing this? Is it her way of taking revenge? He knows they will need each other even if he denies her his love.

Kenichi chuckle," Don't look so shocked. My parents would never send us here without an adult to take care of technicalities. My sister was forced to come. She will not be in Seoul, though, but she got a job at a Private Hospital in Busan..."

Jhope felt a very relieved aura surrounded his mind. Thank God. He will still sense her presence, but it will not be enough. She needs to be physically around for him to function normally. Yoongi went through hell, but as an introvert, he could hide it, but not him. Everybody will notice his drastic change in demeanor.

"Oh, I'm relieved cause you guys are still 18 -years." He narrowed his eyes on a very nervous Dove, and to get the revenge, and he did something so unlike him.

"Er...Kenichi...I think your sister went with that intern and her friend shopping. Maybe she can enlighten you why your sister got lost...see you around Ken, thanks for the gift..." and with that, he brushed past a very shocked Dove. Who've jaws dropped as Kenichi looked at her with a narrowed eyes?

Jhope smirk and went into the elevator as he looks upon Kenichi, talking to a very innocent-looking Dove. She could kick herself. Why do all her plans with that wretch girl backfire?

She heard from the grapevine that Seoki was so kind to offer the dancer to fetch his sister, who got lost in a foreign country. Some news outlets got pictures of the two in the city, but luckily the other twin and Jhope confirmed it with management.

He didn't get caught up in a dating scandal. The media outlets will still publish it but emphasized Jhopes heroics. His soulmate's face wasn't so visible. Big hit asked the tabloid to be blurred out the girls face to avoid harassment from jealous fans.

The management couldn't get Akira in to ask her about the incident. The twins told management that his sister still needs to convert her cell phone contact details to another Korean service provider.

Akira didn't make an effort to get the Kokao messaging apps etc.

Dove was beside herself with jealousy. What did the two talk about all alone in Jhopes'car? The whole agency was buzzing with Hobi's kindness, and she led them right into each other's arms.

The more she interferes, the more Karma works against her. She doesn't want the agency to think that she and Sol. I are vindictive. She still wants the job to be near her Seoki.

She can't understand why she is so obsessed with Akira with Seoki. Her biggest fear is that her Seoki is somewhat interested in Japanese beauty. She can never let that happen, and she needs to up her game, if she wants to win him back. Her guard mustn't be down.

She knows he didn't meet his soulmate yet, and she can cement and ignite his love for her again. She just can't get rid of the feelings of apprehensiveness. Akira is a silent threat. She knows that Jhope didn't find his soulmate yet.

He would've told her, but he didn't. Next week Bighit will employ five interns to join their company permanently, and she needs to be part of that five.

Her most significant threat is Jungwoon, also from the video editing department. The boy is two years younger, and the managers so love him. She must suck up more than ever with her supervisors.

She worked very hard to get into this company and all this to win her ex back. Nobody knows what she had to sacrifice to get into the company. She had to reject her soulmate. He painfully accepted it. He wanted to date her so badly because she is so beautiful.

She can't be with a guy with no ambition, and her family will cringe. Her parents hope that she will rekindle her and Seoki's relationship. Her soulmate is nothing in life. No degree, no prospects because he is an employee at a courier company in Ilsan.

She can't believe FATE didn't match her up with the wealthiest member of BTS. She wants to live like a celebrity, not a wife of a struggling husband who'll never be able to supply all her needs and wants. She wants to go to the best A-list parties, travel the world, wears, eat, live, vacation in, drive, and flies the best of what the world has to offer.

She wants a mansion in Presidents Hill, the boys' new estate. Wear Chanel and Dior, strut in Jimmy Choo shoes, the best designer...go with Jiwoo to fashion weeks. That is her life, not the average lifestyle she was birth into. Seoki parents moved to an exclusive estate in Gwangju a few years ago when Seoki's fame escalated.

Now more than ever, she needs to study her opponents. Even that rude Maria came a day ago and was full of smiles and love-up eyes towards Seoki. She wanted so bad to poke those eyes out with a fork....and then it's Akira who's a low-key threat. She had the power to attract the attention of Seoki.

She looked up and gave her most charming smile to Kenichi.

She apologized to him and told him that they were having fun, she and Sol. I was strolling ahead, and when they look back, they couldn't see Akira behind them. They ran back to the restaurants but didn't find her, a mall filled the place with shoppers, and they went back to check in all shops. She was nowhere to be found. She thought they might've walked in circles or looked in different directions. They were missing each other constantly. They looked for her for more than an hour and had to give up. Maybe Akirahire an Uber to take her home.

She asks for Akira to call her to apologize. But Kenichi just told her his sister's number is inactive.

........

Akira pov

After Hobi left you at the stop, you got an Uber to a grocery store. You had a mini Korean phrases booklet to help you with the shopping. At least some understood very little English and Japanese.

You were surprised at the variety I different Korean snacks and food and decided to buy some. Seeing BTS puma ads on billboards and played in stores. Your heart was aching at the handsome, happy visuals of your soulmate.

The teens in the supermarket were elated, and you found out it will be Jhopes' birthday in two days. Jhope -day. You were supposed to be there for him, and you only want to love and care for him so much if he had let you. Will he be happy on his birthday? He might be because he'll most likely spend it secretly with his girlfriend.

He abandoned your love, just like your real parents who left you as well as your Japanese foster parents who raised you and unexpectedly died.

Will you ever find real happiness? You love your English parents and the twins, but now that you know you can no longer depend on a soulmate's love, you will work towards finding your path.

You wish Jhope can let them activate the bond. If it's red gold, it might be impossible to leave each other.

He knows he will lose all romantic feelings for his girlfriend, and he fears that. He must love her, but it will never be satisfying, no passion, nothing. If you can only have a valid reason to fight for him, you will use any available weapon. But you want him to have a choice, to choose you willingly because he likes you.

You need him so bad, craving his love, but you cannot be selfish. Jhope needs to be mentally and emotionally stable. He'll need you around, and you won't be able. At least you can always watch his content online to soothe your soul mark, but he will have nothing. He will suffer the most because the pied-off (rejection ) comes from him.FATE will roast him.

After you went grocery shopping, Uber dropped you in front of your new apartment with several packets. You paid over £400, almost over 650 000 Korean won.

You made sure they had enough meat, fruit and veggies, snacks, dairy products to last them for a month, especially when your parents will visit them.

The boys came home 25minutes after you arrived with the groceries. You had made a big oven dish of instant  lasagne and Greek salad- even sat the table for them.

Your emotions were in shambles. You felt like crying, especially when your brothers came home and doth on you. Hugging you, their caring nature made you burst out in tears. This day has been very stressful.

J hopes ultimate rejection, you got acquainted with the other rappers of BTS, you get lost at a shopping center, and if your day wasn't hell enough, your soulmate that doesn't want you came and rescue you because FATE is not fair. Their emotional connection was lethal. You bet he was forced by FATE to yield to the natural protection of you.

Kenichi hugged you tighter," I'm so sorry, sister, next time, go with us, ok?" You just nodded and wiped your eyes with your sleeve. You groan cause now your chrispy white shirt is filled with make-up. Oh well. You'll do the washing tomorrow.

Keitaro waggles his eyes," How did you feel about being so close to South Korea's most sought-after idol's...hmm, you should thank me?"

You scoff, " I was so shocked. Why didn't you come and fetch me yourself or send an Uber or warn me at least? I thought something was wrong with my sight...I was inwardly going bonkers (crazy)?"

Keitaro, with unbelief,  " Sister, are you daft ( silly)? You got a BTS member, the sunshine himself, to offer to get you. That lad (guy) seems to like Ken a lot. He wanted to get you...be thankful their ARMY can't even get this bloody close to him...Sarah and those crazy colleagues of yours will faint if they knew...you 'pose to ask him for an autograph and selfie, but you never seem to grasp opportunities...what sadness."

Kenichi smile," At least you have bragging rights with your friends. I need a refreshing shower."

You wave them off and excuse yourself to go and bathe. You bought extra bath soaps and oils, and you need tranquillity of the mind now.

"Kei, please keep an eye on the oven...we'll eat a bit early today." You gestured to the oven. Keitaro nod and decided to watch whatever was on KoreanTv.

They were numerous news bulletins about Jhopes" birthday in two days, what projects their Fandom are planning etc. Keitaro was amazed at the influence these blokes have in their country. They are super famous and one of the most popular idol groups.

His eyes widen, "oh, blimey...I totally forgot how famous they are...what if he was followed by paparazzi and photographed with my sister. My sister will get famous by association. Bloody hell!"

  He heard that some of the Korean idol fans could be lethal and obsessed. Omg! Did he put his sister's quiet lifestyle in danger?

.....

You took a very relaxing bath reminisced about the day at the supermarket. You research your soulmate's fashion likes on your way back, and you happen to find out that he loves street fashion and designer brands and that he is a sucker for bags, satchels, and waistbands, etc. His taste is costly. 

You just felt like ordering him something from a very well-known international designer, Balenciaga.A unique fluffy fur bag-specially for this coming birthday without him knowing it's from you unless he discovers and zips open a secret compartment in the satchel bag. It cost quite a lot of money, but he is your soulmate. He will unbeknown own at least something from you.

You will first embrace the bag near your heart to infuse some of your essences or scent, spray your unique perfume inside.

If the bond can get hold of your essence, Jhope will be energized a bit and won't feel the sting of the soul mark so bad.

That's the only thing that he can have  from you. You hope with all your heart that he won't give it away.

You sigh. This journey will be an uphill battle, and you not sure if you will survive it.

A/n. Another update for you Daydreamers. I hope you enjoy Hobis's birthday. Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy.

1. Question. Any thoughts or views on what Dove might be planning? She's getting a bit desperate.

2. Question. Must Akira accept Yoongis's offer to work for him?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.1K 1.5K 21
Song Ha-Rin bumps into love while ascending the ladder of a towering career as a nutritionist. Her new job as a cook for a big music band connects he...
73.5K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
20.8K 2.8K 37
Everyone knows how the main lead comes into the person's life and sweeps them off their feet. How it's like love at first sight and everyone cheers...
4.1K 1.2K 57
What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding solace in someone you never expected to? G...